The Invisible Woman vs The Incredible Hulk

• 116 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By EpitomeofCool

its clearly not wwh otherwise it would have been stated...

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By Belladonna

Hulk, I mean he has killed her in an Alternate Universe which was created by Legion.... does that still count?O_O

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#53  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@EpitomeofCool: The heroes reborn scan shouldnt be canon. And as for breaking Exitar i always thought it was due to plot or something like cause Sue's power was like the same type of energy. as exitar's dome
Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@Matezoide said:

@TheUltimateSurvivor:
Gladiator never lost to Cannonball,he was barely injured
Hulk barely defeated Mohawk without a lame ass plot-device

so,you are just going to assume Doom`s force-fields are stronger with no evidence? Susan has injured a celestial,thats way more impressive than anything Hulk has ever done if thats the best thing you can do,you should shut up
Doom takes down IW because of prep,when he didnt have any prep time and she was pissed off,this is what she did (and she was holding back because she didnt want to kill him)
 http://imageshack.us/f/257/iwdoom1cv4.jpg/if you want to downplay characters as you see fit,i will do the same,you should know Hulk has lost to Wolverine,Spider-Man,Captain America and even a freaking snake before

So what if it injured a Celestial, that's because their powers come presumably from Hyperspace. Thor injured Celestial too, still couldn't do shit to Hulk. Hulk destroyed Flame of Life which was created to fight Celestials. Of course Doom's forcefield is > Sue's, you're a retard if you think otherwise.
Hulk didn't lose to Wolverine, didn't lose to Captain America and didn't lose to Spiderman. Hulk stomps.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By theicon

the hulks unstoppable sue get defeated here!

Out_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#56  Edited By Out_of_Space
@TDK_1997 said:
If Sue's without morals she will kill him but if she is with morals-Hulk easy
In the monologue there's no morals off or on so Hulk wins
Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Malonius

I can't believe this is even an argument. Hulk is furious and not holding back. Unless Sue has auto-shields and flees immediately she is dead. There is some Hulk haters here.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By spiderbuck1
@karrob said:
@Greendevil said:
@EpitomeofCool
Hulk has done it before, and he will do it again....HULK SMASH!!!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Yeah these were the scans I was talking about. He didn't break them but he did cause enough feedback to incapacitate her.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@Malonius said:
I can't believe this is even an argument. Hulk is furious and not holding back. Unless Sue has auto-shields and flees immediately she is dead. There is some Hulk haters here.
her shields are instantaneous can can hold him as before...and she can turn invisible instantaneously..invisible woman wins...
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Would a thunderclap work?
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Belladonna

She doesn't even have to place a whole sphere on him she can use it telekinetically or if piss off enough pops a field in his brain.

No Caption Provided
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@Charmix: nice scans...
Kenjav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Kenjav

Well, of course Sue is not going to engage him directly. She goes invisible, runs like hell, looks for a big gun or something in the Baxter Building, and boom!! Goodbye Hulk (and maybe goodbye Manhattan too, but that's not an issue here)

Ruvik_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#64  Edited By Ruvik_

hulk wins
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Belladonna
@EpitomeofCool said:
MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By MutenRoshi
@Bucketz said:
Hulk easily, especially if he isn't holding back. Sue couldn't contain him & hulk would beat the sh!t out of Sue. It might be a little more fair if Sue wasn't in character and hulk wasn't raging to kill sue.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@Charmix: :)

@MutenRoshi

Hulk easily, especially if he isn't holding back. Sue couldn't contain him & hulk would beat the sh!t out of Sue. It might be a little more fair if Sue wasn't in character and hulk wasn't raging to kill sue.

this has already been proven wrong.......

invisible woman wins
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

If her families in trouble, she would not be out of character to severely incapacitate the Hulk.   If something is put in your head, effectively severing parts, if it doesn't move, those parts cannot regenerate.

silverr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By silverr

Sue, she can fly if she puts a force field around her body, or create a platform, and while flying she can get invisible, and create a sphere around hulks head till the air is over, and hulk faints, or if sue create force field blades and hurl at him, she could cut him into pieces. She can even make him blind if she wants, as she already has done with wolverine. She also has telekinetic abilities, she only needs to envelop objects or whatever she wants in her shields, and control it.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#70  Edited By Outside_85

Funny to see how EpitomeofCool keeps claiming he is right and everyone else is wrong while not providing anything himself.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By EpitomeofCool

funny how outside_85 is blind to all the scans and arguments I've posted...next time its best to read the thread so you dont look foolish ^^ lying when there is proof right it front of you really gets you no where....

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Matezoide2
@Charmix said:
@EpitomeofCool said:
haha,very good job,Charmix,if that doesnt shuts then up,nothing will
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#73  Edited By Erik

Sue easily.

mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#74  Edited By mark5
@erik said:
Sue easily.
How? 

Hulk easily, sue needs to go all out if she wants to put him down.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Erik
@mark5 said:
@erik said:
Sue easily.
How?  Hulk easily, sue needs to go all out if she wants to put him down.
She does not even need to fight him.

She can just pick him up and BFR him and there is nothing he can do about it.
mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By mark5
@erik said:
@mark5 said:
@erik said:
Sue easily.
She does not even need to fight him.  She can just pick him up and BFR him and there is nothing he can do about it.
hmmm doesn't Hulk have the strength to make it pretty hard for her to lift him. His going to be pounding on that force field. Any feat showing she can lift him far enough into space or away without losing that concentration while her shields are taking so much strain. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Erik
@mark5 said:
@erik said:
@mark5 said:
@erik said:
Sue easily.
She does not even need to fight him.  She can just pick him up and BFR him and there is nothing he can do about it.
hmmm doesn't Hulk have the strength to make it pretty hard for her to lift him. His going to be pounding on that force field. Any feat showing she can lift him far enough into space or away without losing that concentration while her shields are taking so much strain. 
His strength is for nothing if she picks him up from his back. He cannot pound on anything if his arms cannot reach the force constructs. How well can you pound on your own back? I am sure your have far less bulk than Hulk to reinforce my point.
mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By mark5
@erik said:
@mark5 said:
@erik said:
@mark5 said:
@erik said:
Sue easily.
His strength is for nothing if she picks him up from his back. He cannot pound on anything if his arms cannot reach the force constructs. How well can you pound on your own back? I am sure your have far less bulk than Hulk to reinforce my point.
@Charmix said:
She doesn't even have to place a whole sphere on him she can use it telekinetically or if piss off enough pops a field in his brain.

No Caption Provided

wait what do you mean pick him from his back?  like what she did to the Thing. He could force his arm against the barrier holding them in place. 
Please explain the back force field thing.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Erik
@mark5
No. You clearly see her force constructs completely surrounding both characters in that scan. I am talking about just grabbing Hulk by his back like you would a disobedient puppy and throwing him out of the battle field in just the same way. 

She only needs to hold him for a second to do it too. Even if the Hulk saw it coming and trust me, he does not have that kind of foresight, Sue only needs to get hold on him for less than a second to whip him out of the area.
mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By mark5
@erik said:
@mark5:  No. You clearly see her force constructs completely surrounding both characters in that scan. I am talking about just grabbing Hulk by his back like you would a disobedient puppy and throwing him out of the battle field in just the same way.   She only needs to hold him for a second to do it too. Even if the Hulk saw it coming and trust me, he does not have that kind of foresight, Sue only needs to get hold on him for less than a second to whip him out of the area.
oh, think she could do that 10/10? 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Erik
@mark5
Yes I do. Unless she is written poorly (not something we have to worry about in a debate) she is operating at optimum levels. She already knows what she has to do to bring him down and since he is a friend, she will not go that route unless provoked. That leaves the alternative, which is BFR.
mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By mark5
@erik said:
@mark5:  Yes I do. Unless she is written poorly (not something we have to worry about in a debate) she is operating at optimum levels. She already knows what she has to do to bring him down and since he is a friend, she will not go that route unless provoked. That leaves the alternative, which is BFR.
Ok fine 

Sue wins.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Erik
@mark5
A pleasure debating with you.
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By MzombieX

Hulk in the state of mind and rage he is in, as the OP stated, has the potential to be a problem for Sue.  
I think it is fair to say that he can potentially overload her force fields and knock her unconscious or at least cause enough strain to leave her vulnerable and finish her off from there. 
I'm not saying he can do this easily or everytime, but it's a legitimate argument since she has been taxed in this way before ... when pushing herself and facing an irresistable force of sufficient power.  

That being said, Sue has alot of advantage with obvious versatility in range and invisibility. 
I agree with the responses, that Sue is at a slight disadvantage while in character. 
Sue still has alot of options and the potential to find a way to stop him, but I think Hulk has a good chance to win the slight majority in this situation.  
On the other hand ... With her going all out and morals off, Sue should take this fight in the larger majority.
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Phylos

". Pain can also increase his strength level exponentially, as well as gaining strength the more he exerts himself. For this reason, The Hulk has a nearly limitless level of superhuman strength."  
with that being said, i dont see how a forcefield is going to help her in this situation. 
"The Hulk's strength is based on his emotions, specifically anger/excitement. " 
you dont think he's going to feel any of this while looking for her when she goes invisible.     

invisibilty.........useless. hulks got this.

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By BMEZY

how can hulk fight something that he cannot see?? she can easily fly with her energy constructs; hulk won't break her shields immediately; it's still debatable if he can; while he's pounding away she won't be standing there looking defenseless.. she's gonna ko him with a shield around his head, or she'll blind him.

she block's a godblast from thor 

she contains a gamma bomb 

her shields are up even when she's unconscious; pure strength of will 

her shields protects the city of manhattan from a a tsunami 

they even is strong enough to pierce the armor of galactus... 

her shields are blocking a super nova blast 

sue can be badass if she wants

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#87  Edited By Son Of Storm
Sue wins.

@BMEZY 
The first scan is not a god blast. It's not even Thor. It's a lightning bolt from Clor. The clone/robot created during Civil War.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Boobster

A bunch of out-of context scans and hyperbole won't save IW from being torn apart by Hulk.
And for those who stick with an idiotic arguement " How can he hit what he cannot see", Hulk was blinded in the past and still overcame the odds. The freaking Thunderclap will take care of the surrounding, or creating an earthquake.
Seriously, a horrible mismatch.

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By blacharrt

See the problem with Killing the Hulk depending on how she does it would only put him down for a couple of minutes if that. The Hulk has already been shown several times to be able to break her forcefields.

Avatar image for bunnieswithtophats
bunnieswithtophats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame: opening a marble sized forcefield in his brain and expanding it until it's completely obliterated.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By TifaLockhart

Wait, a thread on here saying the Hulk actually wins for a change? Who are you people and what have you done with the real posters?

Avatar image for bunnieswithtophats
bunnieswithtophats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheBatman586: There's no way that destroying his brain wouldn't transform him back into Bruce. Idc whether it's happened on panel or not, no brain=no anger=no hulk.

NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By NX

Yeah If the Hulk gets his brains blown out or his head cut off,I don't see any regeneration from that. If i'm wrong I'd like to see scans to prove otherwise.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

Wait, a thread on here saying the Hulk actually wins for a change? Who are you people and what have you done with the real posters?

he dosnt, sue does, as already explained.....
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Hulk.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#96  Edited By Stronger

Hulk

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Libertyprime

IW

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By czarny_samael666

IW.

catfightfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By catfightfan

Sooner or later, Hulk will smash Sue's force field and then it's all over for her!

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#100  Edited By Veitha

Sue wins