• 102 results
#1 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio
Invisible Woman

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                                                                 VS
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 Hulk

-Hulk is furious and is not holding back
-Sue is in character
-No prep
-Fighting outside of the Baxter Building
-Who wins and why?
-please use logic and reasoning
#2 Posted by Detroit101 (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk,  sue cant hold him
#3 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#4 Posted by Bucketz (827 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk easily, especially if he isn't holding back. Sue couldn't contain him & hulk would beat the sh!t out of Sue. It might be a little more fair if Sue wasn't in character and hulk wasn't raging to kill sue.

#5 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

well hulk probably wins since sue has morals on. if she didn't i could see it going the other way.
#6 Posted by bgibs13390 (886 posts) - - Show Bio

With morals on sue doesn't win. Take morals off for her and she kills him. 

#7 Posted by Edamame (28163 posts) - - Show Bio

^ How could Invisible Woman kill the Hulk?

#8 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

i found this. so maybe not so easy for hulk.
#9 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame
i think everybody is thinking the whole force field in the head bit.
#10 Posted by Edamame (28163 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy said:
@Edamame: i think everybody is thinking the whole force field in the head bit.
I thought his healing factor would help him deal with that. 
#11 Edited by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk stomps. Sue has no way to kill Hulk. Her "force field in the head" wouldn't do anything, as Hulk would heal from it.

#12 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame
well it may not kill him but it would take him out long enough for her to win the fight. i am not real up on the hulk's healing factor. but i think some brain damage would slow him down.
#13 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

it dosnt matter that hulk is mad he is anyway so hes bacially in character....sue does win.. she goes invisible and now hulk has no way of hurting her, she then delivers powerful force blows (you know the ones that can break celestials armor) that knock him out....she can contain nuclear blasts she can contain hulk (and has before along with the thing at the same time)...

#14 Posted by Outside_85 (9054 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, he can break her shields.

#15 Edited by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio
@Outside_85:
....he cant actually and how do you expect him to hit her when he cant see her?
#16 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool said:
That's from Heroes: Reborn. Is that considered canon?
#18 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch:
tbh I dont know....:/
#19 Posted by Outside_85 (9054 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool
He wasnt overly troubled by them during WWH.
#20 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

If Sue's without morals she will kill him but if she is with morals-Hulk easy

#21 Edited by TheUltimateSurvivor (840 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool said:

Not canon and Hulk smashes forcefields !!!

#22 Posted by marvelrules2011 (728 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#23 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

none of those force fields are sues >_>....so far no one had said how hulk can beat sue when he cant see or touch her

invisible woman wins.....

#24 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy said:
well hulk probably wins since sue has morals on. if she didn't i could see it going the other way.
Agreed
#25 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk if he has broken through her shields but he did cause enough feedback where Sue passed out in WWH.

#26 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio
@karrob said:
@charlieboy said:
Agreed
how? sue had morals on when she contained him before...she had morals on when she stopped a gamma bomb...and she had morals on when she beat she-hulk, titiana, absorbing man and thing all at the same time.....
#27 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Invisible Woman with morals owned Titania (and at another instance,one-shotted her),Thing,She-Hulk and Absorbing Man at the same time without trying

#28 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just........... ridiculous. Those saying that Hulk would win, I mean. An enraged Gladiator couldn't break out of one of Sue's forcefields without telekinetic assistance. Hulk doesn't have that benefit.

Out of character, Sue plants a bubble shield in-between his lungs and expands it. Game over.

#29 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:

This is just........... ridiculous. Those saying that Hulk would win, I mean.

they clearly know next to nothing about Susan,every argument for Hulk is ``Hulk heals`` and ``Hulk smashes force-fields``
good to see you again,btw
#30 Posted by Out_of_Space (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins

#31 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

You too, Matezoide. I'm hoping to make this an extended return this time.

#32 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:

Out of character, Sue plants a bubble shield in-between his lungs and expands it. Game over.

she has morals on so that dosnt seem likey...she still wins however....

@Out_of_Space said:
Hulk wins
no......
#33 Posted by BlackDove (375 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to go with Hulk. As stated before, he has smashed numerous force field's in the past so this should be no different.

#34 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

He hasnt been able to smash sues....do peolple think sue is going to just put up a force felid and allow hulk to pund on it? she goes invisible flys and wreaks him......

#35 Edited by Greendevil (2043 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool
Hulk has done it before, and he will do it again....HULK SMASH!!!

#36 Posted by Nefarious (20452 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk won't be laying a fist on Sue.

#37 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8112 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk Loses because he belives hitting a women is wrong ;D

#38 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio
@Greendevil:
again thats wwh those scans are irrelevant.....
#39 Posted by MutieLover (102 posts) - - Show Bio

People much weaker on the strength scale have broken through Sue's force-fields...

#40 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8112 posts) - - Show Bio

>,< i just looked on google for any scans that show them fighting one on one an there were a bunch of inappropriate pics of invisible women DAM YOU GOOGLE!!!!!

#41 Edited by THUNDERBOLT30 (10507 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hulk would win or it would be a stalemate. I don't think he needs to break Sue's force field to win. The force of his blows or him exerting his strength against her field would cause mental feedback to Sue that could KO her or make her drop her field and then he would knock her out. If she goes invisible then I am thinking it is a stalemate since I don't know how he will find her, and I don't know if her invisible force blasts can KO him. Since it's morals on the bubble in the brain (which may or may not work) won't matter here. 

#42 Posted by BarelyAverage (942 posts) - - Show Bio

If Sue could win then why couldn't she take him out during WWH especially with help?

#43 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (840 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool said:
none of those force fields are sues >_>....so far no one had said how hulk can beat sue when he cant see or touch herinvisible woman wins.....
Both of those forcefields are > Sue's. So shut up.
#44 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:

@EpitomeofCool said:

none of those force fields are sues >_>....so far no one had said how hulk can beat sue when he cant see or touch herinvisible woman wins.....

have these force-fields been able to stand up against Gladiator? Thing? She-Hulk? An atomic Bomb? a Tsunami? no? then you should shut up

@BarelyAverage said:

If Sue could win then why couldn't she take him out during WWH especially with help?

PIS,CIS,WWH was far more powerfull than  most incarnations of Hulk and Susan made no attempt at attacking him

@mutielover:
such as?
#45 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (840 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: Gladiator is a loser, who was owned by Cannonball. Oh wait, Hulk too owned ugly Mohawk. Right, so Sue's forcefields are stronger than Doom's forcefields or the forcefield of an Elder of The Universe Collector ? Not to mention Doom pwned her forcefield in the past. So you shut up, Hulk stomps Sue's face to a bloody paste.
#46 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor:
Gladiator never lost to Cannonball,he was barely injured
Hulk barely defeated Mohawk without a lame ass plot-device

so,you are just going to assume Doom`s force-fields are stronger with no evidence? Susan has injured a celestial,thats way more impressive than anything Hulk has ever done if thats the best thing you can do,you should shut up
Doom takes down IW because of prep,when he didnt have any prep time and she was pissed off,this is what she did (and she was holding back because she didnt want to kill him)
 http://imageshack.us/f/257/iwdoom1cv4.jpg/

if you want to downplay characters as you see fit,i will do the same,you should know Hulk has lost to Wolverine,Spider-Man,Captain America and even a freaking snake before
#47 Posted by progenitor (7541 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote goes to Sue.
#48 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio
@Greendevil said:
@EpitomeofCool
Hulk has done it before, and he will do it again....HULK SMASH!!!

Yeah these were the scans I was talking about. He didn't break them but he did cause enough feedback to incapacitate her.
#49 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio
@karrob:
how many times does this need to be said? thats wwh those scans are irrelevant >_>...

@TheUltimateSurvivor said:

lol no, there not even close.....btw no need to get so hostile...try to debate in a civil manner....

contains gamma bomb..note the worried hulk needing protection in the back (as well as every other hero)......

namor hurts himself on her shield..(yes I know hulk is stronger)...

destroys celestial exitars armor.....

and lets not forget...

do peolple think sue is going to just put up a force felid and allow hulk to pund on it? she goes invisible flys and wreaks him...... 

still no one can answer this.....

sue storm wins
#50 Posted by Outside_85 (9054 posts) - - Show Bio

Well OP only says Hulk is pissed, if its WWH pissed or Savage Hulk pissed remains an open question.

Now adays he can apparently easilly work himself up to WWH-like levels, so if it's todays Hulk vs. todays Sue then Hulk will take it. If its retro Hulk vs. retro Sue then she walks off with it.