#1 Posted by Trodorne (2574 posts) - - Show Bio

The incredibles:
  Mr.Incredible - Super Strength and above average resiliance to the elements.
 Mrs. Incredible- Able to stretch her body to unknown length.
 Violet- Able to go invisible and create force fields.
 Dash- Able to run at super sonic speed.
 Jak Jak- Ability to shape shift.

Mr. Fantastic - able to stretch his body to unknown lengths. (all parts ladies)
  Invisible Woman- able to go invisible, telekentic, and generate force fields
  Human torch- able to turn his body into living fire, and able to fly.
 Thing- body made of rock and super strength
#2 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

FF stomp, and btw Elastic Girl can not go more than 100 feet in stretching as was stated by the director IIRC...

#3 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
" FF stomp, and btw Elastic Girl can not go more than 100 feet in stretching as was stated by the director IIRC... "
#4 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @difficlus said:
" FF stomp, and btw Elastic Girl can not go more than 100 feet in stretching as was stated by the director IIRC... "
"
#5 Posted by HumanNumber (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Fantastic Four would murder the incredibles.
#6 Posted by SpidermanPrimeZ (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Reed tells Sue to put the dinner on, this won't take long at all.
#7 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio

fantasic four wins
#8 Posted by Noobasaurus_Rex (457 posts) - - Show Bio

Incredibles for the win here.

#9 Posted by adamwarner42 (405 posts) - - Show Bio

FF STOMP

#10 Posted by Trodorne (2574 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry im having a hard time seeing the fantastic four "stomping" the incredibles. i mean the parents have more of the tactics. and seeing human torch right off the hop, they will suggest to dash to make a cyclone to snuff out the fire. violet will focus on invisible woman, and create a force field around her head just to cut off air for a bit. thing and mr.incredible will go fist for fist though i think thing might have more of an advantage. 

but id say the battle could go more half and half.

#11 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio
@lagoon_boy said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @difficlus said:
"
"
#12 Edited by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trodorne said:

" sorry im having a hard time seeing the fantastic four "stomping" the incredibles. i mean the parents have more of the tactics. and seeing human torch right off the hop, they will suggest to dash to make a cyclone to snuff out the fire. violet will focus on invisible woman, and create a force field around her head just to cut off air for a bit. thing and mr.incredible will go fist for fist though i think thing might have more of an advantage.    but id say the battle could go more half and half. "

Invisible Woman has more experience and if morals were off would be the first to implement the suffocation. Mr.Incredible will have insufficient power to knock out the Thing while the Thing in the other hand has plenty of power..enough to one hit Mr.Incredible, he fought no one impressive at the incredibles movie.. 
#13 Posted by Golden Superman (416 posts) - - Show Bio

Jak Jak solos. 

Because Thing and human torch are weaker to steel. Mr.Fantastic Mrs.Fantastic are weaker to fire.

#14 Posted by Lost_Rellik (2120 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
"FF stomp, and btw Elastic Girl can not go more than 100 feet in stretching as was stated by the director IIRC... "

Exactly what I would have said
#15 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpidermanPrimeZ said:
" Reed tells Sue to put the dinner on, this won't take long at all. "
FF for the win
#16 Posted by PowerHerc (81682 posts) - - Show Bio

FF for sure.   
Disney owns Marvel, but the Marvel originals would own these Disney/Pixar rip-offs.
#17 Posted by Skaddix (3112 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc: Would it not work the other way after all the Incredibles got Disney way more cash then F4.
#18 Posted by PowerHerc (81682 posts) - - Show Bio
@Skaddix:
I get your point, but it was a different use of the word "own."
#19 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantastic Four
#20 Posted by bgibs13390 (826 posts) - - Show Bio

FF stomps

#21 Posted by THORSON (2331 posts) - - Show Bio

fantastic 4

mr. fantastic can solo.

#22 Posted by thestarguy (351 posts) - - Show Bio

When you compare the degree of control and experience that all 4 of the Fantastic4 has over the Incredibles, any 3 of the FF can take out all 4 of the Incredibles.

#23 Posted by dondave (34645 posts) - - Show Bio

FF ftw

#24 Posted by laflux (14306 posts) - - Show Bio

Any one of the Fantastic Four could solo.

#25 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Any one of the Fantastic Four could solo.

#26 Edited by koshi_waza88 (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

Them weakness for the Incredible is three our of five of them are children with minimum experience now if they had given them some more years and training they be a much greater threat especially Jack Jack to the fantastic four.. I see Mr. Incredible and Elastagirl as much higher in the combat abilities area then there fantastic four counter parts .. when it comes down to it reed is not a solo hero or a fighter.. Mr. Incredible and his wife were once independent solo heroes that gives them an edged, who knows what dangers they have had to face and get themselves out of with no team to come to there rescue.

#27 Posted by Parryboy (850 posts) - - Show Bio

Jak jak wins because nobody hurts a baby

#28 Posted by lukehero (7330 posts) - - Show Bio

@parryboy: Invisible Woman could take down Jak Jak without hurting him.

#29 Posted by Parryboy (850 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by jagernutt (2370 posts) - - Show Bio

If the fight brakes out in the middle of FF taking on Doom or Galactus or a Celestial the Incredibles die in the crossfire.

Otherwise Reed ignores them.

#31 Posted by JediXMan (29667 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see any of the F4 soloing, except possibly Reed. The others should be capable of soloing the Incredibles.

#32 Posted by lukehero (7330 posts) - - Show Bio

@parryboy: Just, saying. She can really solo their team. She can wrap a force field around all of them & stop just enough air flow to safety knock them out.

#33 Posted by Whirlwind_33 (1591 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Reed pops out the UN LOL jk. I agree with you.

#34 Posted by jagernutt (2370 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

I could see any of the F4 soloing, except possibly Reed. The others should be capable of soloing the Incredibles.

Reed is the only one guys like Doom and Galactus take seriously.

#35 Posted by JediXMan (29667 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

Reed is the only one guys like Doom and Galactus take seriously.

Not in a physical fight. With prep or any amount of tech, obviously Reed would stomp.

#36 Posted by Noone301994 (3862 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantastic Four.

#37 Posted by jagernutt (2370 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Reed is walking prep. His mind is faster than even Dr.Doom.

#38 Posted by Ultragreenboy (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Fantastic - able to stretch his body to unknown lengths. (all parts ladies)

Invisible Woman- able to go invisible, telekentic, and generate force fields

Human torch- able to turn his body into living fire, and able to fly.

Thing- body made of rock and super strength

HAHA XD

#39 Posted by thanosii (1213 posts) - - Show Bio

If thus is in character the Incredibles may edge out a few wins, after all who in the incredivles will take on the kids. But morals off any of the F4 could solo, IW easiest of all

#40 Posted by UserNameUnderConstruction (651 posts) - - Show Bio

the incredibles are the low version of FF are much less experienced if you want to make fair fight then make this FF from the movies

#41 Posted by Son_of_simba (697 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

Why not reed?He could solo the rest of the fantastic four with ease by just grabbing something from hes lab if it wernt for him the ff would have died like 50 times over by now every time doom showed. So yeah reeds not the least useful guy on the team Ben is everybody knows that

#42 Posted by Fetts (4420 posts) - - Show Bio

Did anybody notice that The Incredibles is kind of a rip-off from the Fantastic Four when they first watched it? Just about all of their powers are the same. You have one guy with super strength and durability. You have one person with the power of elasticity. You have a girl who has both the power of invisibility and force field manipulation just like Sue Storm does. And while it isn't his only power, Jack Jack has the power to turn on fire iirc.