Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ManDog

It had to be done. (Probably)

NO PREP

Fight takes place in a random generic unpopulated city .

Movie versions for Guardians.

Incredibles roster is the one the pic shows.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dash is useless here...

But Mr.Incredible and Elastic Girl can definitely carry all the weight

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Incredibles win this.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: I could see Dash KO'ing Rocket or taking his weapon in a split second.

Anyway, the Incredibles would take it. I don't even think team 2 can get passed Violet's shields. She was deflecting gun fire and tanking some shots from that gigantic robot if I remember correctly. Mr. Incredible's strength is way above anyone on team 2, and he had really good durability. Elastigirl was moving fast enough to dodge laser fire from the robot at the end, and she was stretching all over the place at a ridiculous speed. Weren't their uniforms indestructible? Plus Frozone is there...The nightmare is real for team 2.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shizzmahh: Dash threw dozens of punches at a fodder guard and didn't do anything and got punched out and the next guard he blitzed punched Dash out as well

I think the Incredibles do win though

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ShiZZmAhh

@reaverlation: Dash would literally be punching a raccoon not a man.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Incredibles.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: I could see Dash KO'ing Rocket or taking his weapon in a split second.

Anyway, the Incredibles would take it. I don't even think team 2 can get passed Violet's shields. She was deflecting gun fire and tanking some shots from that gigantic robot if I remember correctly. Mr. Incredible's strength is way above anyone on team 2, and he had really good durability. Elastigirl was moving fast enough to dodge laser fire from the robot at the end, and she was stretching all over the place at a ridiculous speed. Weren't their uniforms indestructible? Plus Frozone is there...The nightmare is real for team 2.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shizzmahh: A cyborg Raccoon with modified (metal)skeletal structure and specifically strengthened & enhanced phalange and metacarpal bones; which means that Rocket should actually be a real beast in H2H if he weren't so short and lightweight.

Incredibles would take this match, they're more or less a 'spoof' of Fantastic 4 and I don't think the movie GOTG can take them out.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinikettu: I'm not trying to lowball Rocket. My point is if Dash decides to attack him he can't react to him fast enough to either: A.) pull the trigger or B.) defend himself before he takes a dozen super speed punches to the face from someone who is the same size as he is.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Em you realise that Groot is strong enough to hurt Thanos and Hulk?

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saracen_Rue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shizzmahh said:

This is movie GOTG.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shizzmahh: I don't know, maybe? I can't recall seen any specific scene from the movie to show how fast Rocket's reactions might be but I think its safe to assume that they would be at least on the level of normal raccoon which while faster than average humans aren't 'super'; and he was shown to be fairly durable in the movie considering how fast he got back on his feet from being in a high speed plane/vehicle crash and getting whacked by Ronan's 200lbs 'mega hammer' or being thrown down from a walking bridge by Gamora.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

@jonny_anonymous said:

@shizzmahh said:

This is movie GOTG.

My bad

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Incredibles.

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

@shizzmahh said:

This is movie GOTG.

But he is still the biggest threat isn´t?

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd give it to the Incredibles 8/10.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They see a black guy in spandex and they run away in terror.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Incredibles win, more powerful

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jackal9901

Mr Incredible > Drax

Dash > Rocket

Elastigirl > Gamora

Frozone > Star Lord

Violet < Groot

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Incredibles

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nerdchore

Mr Incredible > Drax

Dash > Rocket

Elastigirl > Gamora

Frozone > Star Lord

Violet < Groot

i dont see how groot is beating violet. by the end of the movie her shields were split second and stopped a plane falling on them. she can turn invisible and groot cant find her. now violet probably cant ko groot but he isnt koing her at least not easily.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

GOTG

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackal9901 said:

Mr Incredible > Drax

Dash > Rocket

Elastigirl > Gamora

Frozone > Star Lord

Violet < Groot

i dont see how groot is beating violet. by the end of the movie her shields were split second and stopped a plane falling on them. she can turn invisible and groot cant find her. now violet probably cant ko groot but he isnt koing her at least not easily.

Anyway, Incredibles win. But yeah, that matchup was the toughest.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackal9901: yeah more of a stalemate till mr incredible rips apart groot

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: Anybody want a rematch with the comic version of GOTG? I think the current 7 should take the Incredibles to cleaners though I've no idea where Flash currently stands in the general power scale.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

The Incredibles win in a stomp. The only threat is Groot. And he would get rippped Apart by either MrIncredible or Violets shields...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d39a38bf2071
deactivated-5d39a38bf2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Incredibles

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers