#1 Edited by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

caption

juggernaut lost the gem of cytrack and was depowered for a very long time, but then a gamma bomb blew up while he was rampaging the us army testing sight.

on the mean while, hulk finally used the antidote to cure him from the gamma radiation so now he can live a normal life as bruce banner but... he actidently found the gem of cytraks transforming him once again into a big red menass!

who would win in this huge turn around???
#2 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there something different about this battle than any other?

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't get it.

#4 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Is there something different about this battle than any other?"
no.
#5 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Alpha said:
"Is there something different about this battle than any other?"
no."

I didn't think so.
#6 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"I don't get it."
its a battle thread by ego, you're not supposed to.
#7 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

this is basically the red hulk vs the juggernaut.. i painted jugg green to call him incredible/

#8 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"this is basically the red hulk vs the juggernaut.. i painted jugg green to call him incredible/"
no kidding.
#9 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"Alpha said:
"Ego said:
"Alpha said:
"Been done.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/red-hulk-vs-juggernaut/24300/#38"
not quite.. it's been fixed."

Huh?"
read the scenario"

Gotcha! This is easy. The Hulk. Here's why.

Gamma radiation has transformed other but none have ever had the power of Bruce Banner. It's like he has unique characteristics that make him more powerful. As far as I know about the gem, anyone can have the power that weilds it putting them on the same level as Marko.  

A Juggernaut of equal power as Marko vs a Hulk that is weaker than Bruce.
#14 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Ego said:
"Alpha said:
"Ego said:
"Alpha said:
"Been done.

Huh?"
read the scenario"

Gamma radiation has transformed other but none have ever had the power of Bruce Banner. It's like he has unique characteristics that make him more powerful. As far as I know about the gem, anyone can have the power that weilds it putting them on the same level as Marko.  

A Juggernaut of equal power as Marko vs a Hulk that is weaker than Bruce."
you are referencing the abomination right?

well remember that juggernaut lost the power of the juggernaut many times, but he wasn't completely "human" even without it.. he still maintained some aspect of super durability and streangh. no if one who has super durability and strength equal to thing or colossus and then repowered by gamma radiation, wouldn't you think, marko would be extra more powerfuler than bruce banner?

these are the only things i don't find marko having without his gem

foircefield and the help of cytorack.

however.. he would still have over the top healing factor and anger power ups.

#15 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"Alpha said:
"Ego said:
"Alpha said:
"Ego said:
"Alpha said:
"Been done.

Huh?"
read the scenario"

well remember that juggernaut lost the power of the juggernaut many times, but he wasn't completely "human" even without it.. he still maintained some aspect of super durability and streangh. no if one who has super durability and strength equal to thing or colossus and then repowered by gamma radiation, wouldn't you think, marko would be extra more powerfuler than bruce banner?

"
He may have some residual power but it wouldn't be long. Especially after some one has taken the power of the gem. (and when did the Juggernaut power ever have anything to do with anger?)
#16 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Ego said:
"Alpha said:
"Ego said:
"Alpha said:
"Ego said:
"Alpha said:
"Been done.

Huh?"
read the scenario"

"
He may have some residual power but it wouldn't be long. Especially after some one has taken the power of the gem. (and when did the Juggernaut power ever have anything to do with anger?)"

no after the gama radiation treatment. i mean accident.

like banner, marko would suffer anger managment. or the lack of. lol

no, there was a time when someone took the power of the juggernaut from cain. cain still had super strengh and durability but he was not... unstoppable. and then something happened to cain. i think he fell into a comma while the other juggernaut was running around.

#17 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"Alpha said:
"Ego said:
"Alpha said:
"Ego said:
"Alpha said:
"Ego said:
"Alpha said:
"Been done.

Huh?"
read the scenario"

"
He may have some residual power but it wouldn't be long. Especially after some one has taken the power of the gem. (and when did the Juggernaut power ever have anything to do with anger?)"

no, there was a time when someone took the power of the juggernaut from cain. cain still had super strengh and durability but he was not... unstoppable. and then something happened to cain. i think he fell into a comma while the other juggernaut was running around.

"
That's the unique power of Bruce Banner. No other gamma being are able to do that. (not even the Red Hulk). Not Samson, SheHulk, or the Abomination.  Not even Rick Jones when he was the Hulk for a while.
#18 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Ego said:
"Alpha said:
"Ego said:
"Alpha said:
"Ego said:
"Alpha said:
"Ego said:
"Alpha said:
"Been done.

Huh?"
read the scenario"

"

"
That's the unique power of Bruce Banner. No other gamma being are able to do that. (not even the Red Hulk). Not Samson, SheHulk, or the Abomination.  Not even Rick Jones when he was the Hulk for a while."

lol then maybe he'll get stonger by being happy lmao!!

cain: "don't make me happy.... you wouldn't like me when i'm happy..." lol

anyways, i'm out!

#19 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"Alpha said:
"Ego said:
"Alpha said:
"Ego said:
"Alpha said:
"Ego said:
"Alpha said:
"Ego said:
"Alpha said:
"Been done.

Huh?"
read the scenario"

"

"
That's the unique power of Bruce Banner. No other gamma being are able to do that. (not even the Red Hulk). Not Samson, SheHulk, or the Abomination.  Not even Rick Jones when he was the Hulk for a while."

lol then maybe he'll get stonger by being happy lmao!!

cain: "don't make me happy.... you wouldn't like me when i'm happy..." lol

anyways, i'm out!

"
LOL!

Later!
#20 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:

Damn, more or less that's what I was going to write. I don't think Cain possess Banners anger, which is the triger that enhances the Hulk.
#21 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
Omega-level Supreme said:
"Alpha said:

Damn, more or less that's what I was going to write. I don't think Cain possess Banners anger, which is the triger that enhances the Hulk."
yeah but what enhances this gamma cain marko is happiness.

the more you make marko happy, the stronger and more powerful he'll become.

#22 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O im trying to understand this fight really i am

#23 Posted by King Saturn (224153 posts) - - Show Bio
Isnt this the same ole Hulk vs Juggernaut battle ?
#24 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Isnt this the same ole Hulk vs Juggernaut battle ?
"
no because they switched powers.
#25 Posted by King Saturn (224153 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"
no because they switched powers."
Ah I See... well I guess The Hulk wins... or do I mean Juggernaut since they switched powers
#26 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"
no because they switched powers."
Ah I See... well I guess The Hulk wins... or do I mean Juggernaut since they switched powers"
yeah thats what it sounds like to me a Juggs victory!!=)
#27 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"Omega-level Supreme said:
"Alpha said:

Damn, more or less that's what I was going to write. I don't think Cain possess Banners anger, which is the triger that enhances the Hulk."

"
Well, What's going to make him happier? Killing Charles Xavier? Happiness has it's limits, like any other emotion. The only exception to that rule thus far is Banner. So Juggy Bruce wins, IMO
#28 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
"Ego said:
"Alpha said:

"
Well, What's going to make him happier? Killing Charles Xavier? Happiness has it's limits, like any other emotion. The only exception to that rule thus far is Banner. So Juggy Bruce wins, IMO"
hey if he's smokin weed, he'll have unlimited happiness.
#29 Posted by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"Ego said:
"Alpha said:

"
Well, What's going to make him happier? Killing Charles Xavier? Happiness has it's limits, like any other emotion. The only exception to that rule thus far is Banner. So Juggy Bruce wins, IMO"
hey if he's smokin weed, he'll have unlimited happiness."
If he's smoking weed on his phone, that is unlimited happiness.
#30 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
"Ego said:
"Alpha said:

"
believe it or not, he only hasn't wanted to kill xavier for about 20 years now...
#31 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Ego said:
"Alpha said:

"
believe it or not, he only hasn't wanted to kill xavier for about 20 years now..."
Thanks for the update.