#1 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2057 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#2 Posted by Prodigal Son (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#3 Posted by The Voidwalker (278 posts) - - Show Bio

In a knock-down drag out fight, who would come out on top, The Incredible Hulk or The Unstoppable Juggernaut. This fight is assuming they are both at full power, fully intent on killing each other, and are in NYC, AND ONE OF THEM HAS TO DIE.
Post Edited:2007-02-07 22:49:41

#4 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2057 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk never tires and he's always getting stronger. That means Hulk would just keep getting stronger and stronger.

#5 Posted by The Voidwalker (278 posts) - - Show Bio

My money's still on Juggs.

#6 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2057 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, but he could eventually get strong enough to hurl Juggs into space, where he would eventually fall into a star.

#7 Posted by Valkaad (2701 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk couldn't hurt the Juggernaut. From the Marvel Universe "the mystical energy of Cytorrak makes him impervious to all injury up to and including molecular disintegration".

#8 Posted by TimeKeeper (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to go with ol' Juggernaut. Mainyl because Hulk has a alsbeit small, but still a good side to him. He wants to help others. Juggernaut just plain ol' don't care!! That's why I go with Juggernaut.

#9 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2057 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is faster. He'd get to Juggs first to knock him into space.

#10 Posted by The Voidwalker (278 posts) - - Show Bio

Or maybe they knock each other into space. Assuming Hulk has to breathe id say Juggs still wins.

#11 Posted by Valkaad (2701 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be an awesome city destroying fight! I don't think Juggs could really hurt the hulk either.

#12 Posted by Buckshot (19356 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk. Eventually he'll get strong enough to rip the gem out of him like Onslaught did.

#13 Posted by The Voidwalker (278 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think anything can actually hurt the Juggernaut unless it has magical or reality warping power.

#14 Posted by Buckshot (19356 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught didn't have magic or reality warping power (when he took the gem out).

#15 Posted by Valkaad (2701 posts) - - Show Bio

Last I heard (after juggernaut go his power back from Black Tom Cassidy) he threw the gem into space so no-one else could get it. I guess a writer had to figure out a way for Onlsaught to beat Juggs, selectively forgot that he threw the gem into space, and decided to put it inside of him.

#16 Posted by Chediablo (112 posts) - - Show Bio

The Onslaught thing was just plain bad writing... Classic Juggs does not have the gem inside him. Physically, you just can't beat Juggs. Plus he doesn't even need air, food, rest, etc.

I'd say Juggernaut... the fight would last months, though...
Post Edited:2007-01-30 21:10:00

#17 Posted by Valkaad (2701 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said, I don't mind characters evolving, but don't re-write history and and try and erase what has happened in previous comics.

#18 Posted by The Voidwalker (278 posts) - - Show Bio

The potential collateral damage surrounding the fight would be enormous. Maybe if he gets his powers back they'll re-visit this idea in the comics, and we'll see who would actually win.

#19 Posted by TimeKeeper (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe what abunch of nerds we are. (We're not looking up money laundering in a dictioniary, but) we're arguing about fights that could NEVER exist!

With that out of the way.... Juggernaut would win because of his force fields. He'd stop Hulk dead in his tracks, then drop the force field right before he let ol greenskin have a right to his jaw! on top of his force fields, he's got Magneto's training.

#20 Posted by The Voidwalker (278 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#21 Posted by DEADPOOL (2905 posts) - - Show Bio

Without the X-Men or the Leader, Juggernaut would had killed the Hulk twice by now.

#22 Posted by The Voidwalker (278 posts) - - Show Bio

How so ?

#23 Posted by DEADPOOL (2905 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk was proving to be too weak to stop the Juggernaut's killer urges towards him, then Xavier magically appeared and mind-zapped him (Hulk knocked off his helmet).

Juggernaut knocked Hulk unconscious, and then was on his way to literally beating Hulk to death until the Leader told him to stop.

#24 Posted by Impact (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggy Rulz!!

#25 Posted by Ebony Bishop (792 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, the old Juggernaut was so powerful that Thor couldn't hurt him, and Hulk was barely able to put a dent in him. Hulk may be powerful, but Wolverine can cut him, and Wolvie can't make a nick in Juggs. Hulk has a healing factor, but that wouldn't kick in if Juggernaut just ripped his head off.

What makes you think that Hulk could even lift Juggernaut to throw him into space? Juggernaut hasn't even MOVED when punched by Colossus, or hit by Thor's hammer.

In fact, the only way Thor could beat him was to open a portal to another dimension that sucked Juggernaut in -- and Juggs promptly conquered the planet he landed on!

HOWEVER -- new Juggernaut on Excalibur has steadily been losing power. The Wrecking Crew handed him his ass. This Juggernaut would be pulped by the Hulk.

Boo to bad writing.

#26 Posted by The Voidwalker (278 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the Hulk did manage to knock Juggs away when they fought. But he wasnt moving at the time, so im not sure if the Hulk was just that powerful or Juggs wasn't paying attention. If I remember correctly Juggs was trying to recruit Hulk to be his partner in crime. Can you imagine the destruction those two would bring about if they worked together ?

#27 Posted by TimeKeeper (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

Now THAT RIGHT THERE is an awesome idea if I've ever heard one! Someone pitch this thing to Marvel and let us know!!!

#28 Posted by Liverwurst (889 posts) - - Show Bio

Did anyone remember Hulk's healing factor?

#29 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2057 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is always getting stronger! If it goes on forever, he'll be able to lift over 300 tons, or more! He can dent Juggernaut. And Hulk is wa faster.

#30 Posted by TimeKeeper (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk's healing factor has been mentioned. We seem to be going around in circles here. Juggernaut has Magneto's leadership, and most everything Hulk has. I don't think it would be easy for Juggernaut, by any stretch, but Juggernaut would eventually take the Hulk down.

#31 Posted by HankyChief (91 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by G-Man (39235 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK

Staff
#33 Posted by The Voidwalker (278 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't somebody cut off everything but pure rage from the Hulk's mind when that happened ?

#34 Posted by G-Man (39235 posts) - - Show Bio

He had Banner's mind but felt like he was slowly losing it. So that even drives the point further. Here was an unsavage Hulk able to hold up a freakin' mountain. Don't recall Jugg-head doing that. But in Juggy's defense, he did do the deed with She-Hulk (not that Bruce could 'cause that would be sick).

Staff
#35 Posted by The Voidwalker (278 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone secretly wants a piece of She-Hulk. Dont deny it.

#36 Posted by G-Man (39235 posts) - - Show Bio

Not if she's your cousin!!

Staff
#37 Posted by Prodigal Son (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#38 Posted by Eidolon (52 posts) - - Show Bio

apparantly not on attilan

#39 Posted by The Voidwalker (278 posts) - - Show Bio

Prurience Man says:

"There are laws against that (in most locales)."

What happens in Alabama, stays in Alabama.

#40 Posted by Dreaded Porcupine (53 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk fought him once in the 70's and beat him so he would do it again. The madder he gets the stronger he gets.

#41 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2057 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut would snap She-Hulk in half...hey wait! Isn't She-Hulk a HERO. Last time I checked superheroines didn't run around doing villians. When was the last time Wonder Woman laid Darkseid?

#42 Posted by TimeKeeper (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreaded Porcupine says:

"The Hulk fought him once in the 70's and beat him so he would do it again. The madder he gets the stronger he gets."

You have to realize that just because it happened over 35 years ago, doesn't mean it would happen today, my man! There are PLENTY of things that happened or could have happened way back then that would never happen the same way today!

Dreaded Porcupine then says:

"Juggernaut would snap She-Hulk in half...hey wait! Isn't She-Hulk a HERO. Last time I checked superheroines didn't run around doing villians. When was the last time Wonder Woman laid Darkseid?"

Darkseid will never get any as long as he looks like s stone statue! At least Thanos got skin before Terraxia was all rubbing herself on him!

#43 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2057 posts) - - Show Bio

The man speaks the truth. by the way, I said the second quote, not my man Porcupine.

#44 Posted by TimeKeeper (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooops. My bad, you're right. I slouch corrected.

#45 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2057 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe it would just be a tie if neither can hurt the other.

#46 Posted by TimeKeeper (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

Fourpower says:

"Maybe it would just be a tie if neither can hurt the other."

That's a definite possibility, gents!! However, they're both so stubborn, they might just completely exhaust themselves trying!

#47 Posted by G-Man (39235 posts) - - Show Bio

What it really comes down to would be if it occured in an issue of the Incredible Hulk or an issue of Excalibur. The writer could make it go either way. Juggy has been de-powering. Hulk could be really tired or something. I'd still go with Hulk but it would really depend.

Staff
#48 Posted by The Voidwalker (278 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I meant more or less if the battle took place IF Juggs got re-powered.

#49 Posted by G-Man (39235 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still gonna say Hulk. But I'd wanna know what version we're talking about. Also where would the "venue" be? Location could be a factor. I don't remember if it's been mentioned and I'm too lazy to look back but what is Juggy's strength level? Hulk is definitely stronger plus the whole madder he gets... thing.

Staff
#50 Posted by The Voidwalker (278 posts) - - Show Bio

The Voidwalker says:

"In a knock-down drag out fight, who would come out on top, The Incredible Hulk or The Unstoppable Juggernaut. This fight is assuming they are both at full power, fully intent on killing each other, and are in NYC."

Last time I checked back when Juggs was still Unstopable he and Hulk were around the same strength level, but we dont really know if he ever really had a limit, I haven't seem him struggle to pick up anything.