The Incredible Hulk vs The Cloverfield Monster

MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MrDestroyer187

This Battle is in the CINEMA MOVIES REALITY... The Incredible Hulk Movie HULK vs The Cloverfield Alien Monsters... WHO WINS?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
wkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By wkar

Hulk

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cloverfield stomps.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4  Edited By nightwing91

Hulk didn't really showcase anything impressive we have no way of gauging his strength accurately. Meanwhile the Cloverfield monster while the monster took a lot more punishment and has parasites that fall off it as well.

ShadowKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ShadowKing

This is a stomp. lol

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nickthedevil

Cloverfield monster just stomps. literally and figuratively

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Warcry80

I think the Cloverfield creature could battle Hulk to a Stalemate. The monster seems impervious to all forms of physicall attacks! It was Nuked and didn't show any forms of slowing down! It hurt it but didn't kill it. It could possibly rip Hulk apart though!

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BarelyAverage

@Warcry80 said:

I think the Cloverfield creature could battle Hulk to a Stalemate. The monster seems impervious to all forms of physicall attacks! It was Nuked and didn't show any forms of slowing down! It hurt it but didn't kill it. It could possibly rip Hulk apart though!

The nuke did slow it down IIRC. But only for a few moments.

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Warcry80

very true! The question is could Hulk hit it hard enough to put it down for good? The scary thing about the Creature is that the director said it was a baby and not a full grown adult. imagine how terrofying it would be if it were full grown!!

maxwellturpin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By maxwellturpin

Hulk picked up a 150billion ton mountain he would win

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk one shots its head off

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MrPhoenix

I'm pretty sure the monster would have difficulty actually catching Hulk, Hulk could leap onto its back and smash its skull in.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

I'm gonna give it to the Cloverfield monster because the incredible hulk didn't really do anything impressive strength wise.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Movie Incredible Hulk had a good showing against A-Bomb, but neither had any crazy strength feats like they do in the comics. The Cloverfield monster tore apart a bridge, and was able to tank an entire armies gunfire and rpgs. Oh ya, it also survived being nuked. I don't think movie Hulk will be doing anything near the damage a nuke can. Also, movie Hulk was hurt by A-Bomb. The monster would be able to hurt the Hulk, but not vice versa.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AngryHulks

@tparks said:

Movie Incredible Hulk had a good showing against A-Bomb, but neither had any crazy strength feats like they do in the comics. The Cloverfield monster tore apart a bridge, and was able to tank an entire armies gunfire and rpgs. Oh ya, it also survived being nuked. I don't think movie Hulk will be doing anything near the damage a nuke can. Also, movie Hulk was hurt by A-Bomb. The monster would be able to hurt the Hulk, but not vice versa.

There's nothing that indicate that they used nuke to destroy Manhattan. I believe it's more like saturated bombing, or using MOAB.

J.J Abrams also stated that the final bombing actually killed the monster regardless of what the audiences believe.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hulk picked up a 150billion ton mountain he would win

This Hulk from the movies,not from comics.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie Hulk loses

Comic Hulk stomps

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By tparks

@tparks said:

There's nothing that indicate that they used nuke to destroy Manhattan. I believe it's more like saturated bombing, or using MOAB.

J.J Abrams also stated that the final bombing actually killed the monster regardless of what the audiences believe.

Ya, now that I think about it, it probably wasn't a nuke. It was probably just a heavy air strike.

J.J Abrams has said that. I did forget about that, but I've heard rumors that if a sequel was planned, it would occur around the same time as the Manhattan destruction from another point of view, but it would also continue after the events of the original. I'm wondering how they can do that if the monster is actually dead. I'm also wondering why he had the audio clip that says it's still alive. This is all speculation though, so it really should not be used as an argument in this debate. This is me just being hopeful that they make a sequel. You are right though, my previous comment should be ignored.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy that thing is big. I want to watch that movie, is it any good? As for the battle, Hulk gets curbstomped literally.

Simillarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I imagine that the Hulk would have more mobility than the Cloverfield monster, allowing him to possibly avoid it's attacks. I think Hulk would take this one, although it wouldn't be easy.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't The Incredible Hulk the same one from the Avengers i.e the one that one shotted a giant flying monster.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't The Incredible Hulk the same one from the Avengers i.e the one that one shotted a giant flying monster.

He is the same Hulk in the cinematic continuity, but I think the thread is only supposed to use feats from the Incredible Hulk movie. I think everyone would agree that the portrayal of the Avenger movie Hulk was much stronger, faster, and basically better at everything then the Incredible Hulk movie Hulk. If this was Avengers Hulk, he would probably stomp.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Ironically Ang Lee's Hulk had the best physical feats...

Straynger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk. Clovers going to have a hard time targetting the humanoid beast tearing through his back. Smashing Hulk into a wall isn't going to cut it. Hulk would dismantle Clover piece by piece.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Now that Avengers Hulk and Bruce have come to an agreement on their direction in life the Hulk seems smarter, it actually makes sense, and shows his transition from Monster to, uh, Monster Hero. Pretty cool.

OpCharybdis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As this is Incredible Hulk(movie) Hulk, then he is stomped. Avenger's Hulk stands a far better chance...Actually, the 2003 movie Hulk can beat Clover to be honest...At least, the baby. The baby was unaffected by everything the US military threw at it. Imagine what the ADULT would be like...Holy sh!t...

kitchenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kitchenaut

If Clover tries eating the Hulk, he may have more luck killing it from the inside.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 rogueshadow  Moderator

Hulk jumps on it and doesn't stop punching and tearing. Eventually it dies.

Avatar image for SuperStar_sketcher
SuperStar_sketcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: the incredible hulk is his name no matter what and so im taking advantage you had to see this one coming....

Loading Video...

and this one

Loading Video...

prob. not this one...

Loading Video...

def. this one

Loading Video...

this one for fun...what its still a movie right?

Loading Video...

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donnergeist: ...This is the "Incredible Hulk" version. Not the 2003 version. Not the Ultimate version. Or the Avengers version despite the fact that they are linked, because the OP states that this is the "Incredible Hulk" version and judging by the date, this thread was made prior to the Avengers movie.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warcry80 said:

very true! The question is could Hulk hit it hard enough to put it down for good? The scary thing about the Creature is that the director said it was a baby and not a full grown adult. imagine how terrofying it would be if it were full grown!!

what the fudge!!!?!?!?!(We need a Cloverfield 2 pronto)

Hulk jumps on it and doesn't stop punching and tearing. Eventually it dies.

I feel this :}

Its not like its going to take him off his back, This is really just him replicating his chitauri leviathan feat just with a more drawn out fight.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk will win

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk smash.

Avatar image for SuperStar_sketcher
SuperStar_sketcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donnergeist: ...This is the "Incredible Hulk" version. Not the 2003 version. Not the Ultimate version. Or the Avengers version despite the fact that they are linked, because the OP states that this is the "Incredible Hulk" version and judging by the date, this thread was made prior to the Avengers movie.

o well its been bumped

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#36  Edited By Van_Cere

@warlordeternal: they are linked, so all the movie versions count. you are saying that just because he called hulk the Incredible Hulk, we can only use that version, which is ridiculous.

for example, if we use Thor, we use all three movies feats.

captain America, both movies feats

Spider-Man, all three movie feats except the latest one.

superman movies are easy to separate.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By CF12793

the Cloverfield monster pretty much had no weaknesses......I suppose its possible that a being similar to its level of strength and durability could possibly bring it down but since the World threw pretty much everything they had at it and failed to even slow it down.......I don't think the Hulk could beat it. Maybe the movie Avengers as a whole, but Hulk, Thor and Tony would be the only ones of use in fighting it lol

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By WarlordEternal

@van_cere: OP clearly states "The Incredible Hulk Movie HULK" and this thread was made before the Avengers movie even came out.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 the_stegman  Moderator

Clover was pretty tough..idk.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cloverfield

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: but now it has, so we can use his feats. otherwise, it would be a pretty big stomp anyway

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere said:

@warlordeternal: but now it has, so we can use his feats.

Serious question: Is that a legitimate rule? Because I remember taking part in a "Superman vs Hulk" thread a long time ago; however, the thread was made long before I even joined in. Therefor everyone stated that the versions being used had to be what was around during and prior to the threads creation.

I also go with what I see in the OP. Unless stated otherwise, the version being used is what was seen in that particular movie.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: okay, so it is a stomp, and there is no further need to reply.

Pyro_raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Pyro_raptor

@opcharybdis: @warcry80: if clover as an adult is a thousand feet tall, this is going to be a big utter problem for nearly all matches/battles!