Avatar image for the_rocketraccoon
The_RocketRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_RocketRaccoon

Rules: Each day is filled with different traps. The Games will last until one person survives. You get to vote on who survives/dies that day. None of the combatants have powers or armor.

Note: Alliances CAN be formed, but only one tribute can win.

Arena: The Hunger Games Clock from Catching Fire. There are rabbits and deer to hunt. There is a jungle and a beach. Some forcefields are in the jungle, so watch out combatants!!!

At the Cornucopia: 25 steel swords, 15 yew bows with a quiver of 45 steel-tipped arrows each, 25 sai, 75 steel throwing knives, 75 steel shiruken, 25 titanium bo staves, 15 backpacks each filled with: A pocket knife(with a LED flashlight, tweezers, screwdriver, 3-inch serrated blade, pliers), 5 packets of dried meat, 5 packets of dried fruit, 5 packets of dried fish, 5 bread rolls, 1 6-inch Full Water Canteen

Combatants: Bullseye, Captain America, Deathstroke(No HF) Ultimate Hawkeye, Mockingbird, Storm Shadow, Snake Eyes, Bruce Wayne, Ra's Al Ghul, Black Canary(No Scream), Gambit(No Kinetic charge), Wolverine(No HF, No Claws), Gorgon(No turning people to stone, Elektra, Deadpool(No messing around, No HF), T'Challa, Green Arrow, Shang Chi, Punisher, Kraven the Hunter

Day One:

Traps for each hour

12:00-Jabberjays

1:00-Tidal Wave

2:00-Apes

3:00-Poison Gas-gives blisters on contact, too much exposure is fatal-(can be cured by water)

4:00-Tracker Jacker Wasps

5:00-Dart Shooters pop out of trees to kill combatants, each dart shooter had a range of 10 feet. There is one dart shooter per 10 trees, and there are 1000 trees in the jungle.

6:00-10 foot Nets pop out from trees, there is 1 net per 5 trees.

7:00-Poisonous snakes:100 snakes are unleashed in the jungle

8:00 Crocodiles:50 crocodiles are unleashed in the beach-can make their way into the jungle.

9:00. Lions:50 lions are unleashed in the jungle.

10:00. Pumas:50 pumas are unleashed in the jungle

11:00. Acid Rain: Similar to gas: rain causes deadly blisters, too much exposure is fatal, can be cured by water

Now, time for the 1000th Annual Hunger Games!!!

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ra's al Ghul wins.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FirestormFate1919

It comes down to Deathstroke and Panther, with Deathstroke taking the edge.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44

Ra's al Ghul wins.

You better be joking.....

The_RocketRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I'm afraid not, Ra's wins....

Ra's stomps... lol XD

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last few standing are Cap Ult Hawkeye Deathstroke Panther and Wolverine

Aee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Aee

I say last few standing are Black Panthy, Cap, Deathstroke, and if he gets in some successful traps Punisher. Otherwise pretty much everyone dies. The daily traps are kinda insane.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I say the gorgon takes it. He is faster then everybody else here and still has his mind reading so he can be the first to grab a weapon and start to decimate the field.

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Day 1: Mockingbird, Wolverine, Deadpool, and Gambit will die first. Mockingbird is the weak link here in terms of fighting (although still very skilled) and doesn't really have much gear that will help her survive. Gambit and Wolverine aren't that immpressive fighters, and without powers become weak links. I could see Wolverine walking into a trap without caution and dying. Deadpool has some skilled offensive power, but lacks Defence, and that is essential in this situation.

Day 2: Storm Shadow, Snake Eyes, and Elektra die here because of a lack of gear, and lack of alliances. People like Punisher and Canary are greatly injured by the traps.

Day 3: Punisher dies after getting into an encounter with pretty much anyone still left, and Canary falls to a trap after lacking the gear to defend herself.

Day 4: Green Arrow and Ultimate Hawkeye die from traps. By now two definitive alliances are formed. One led by Ras Al Ghul (Bullseye, Deathstroke, and Gorgon, and Kraven), and one led by Captain America (Bruce Wayne, Shang Chi, and Panther). Deathstroke and Wayne create the best possible strategies for each team in the event of an ultimate confrontation

Day 5: Ras kills Kraven for questioning his leadership.

Day 6: The alliances meet, and begin to battle. Bullseye goes for Wayne, Slade goes for Shang Chi, Gorgon goes for Panther and Cap collectively. Wayne kills Bullseye, and escapes, but leaves trails of blood. Slade destroys Chi, and assist Gorgon with the others, specifically Cap. Gorgon uses incredible speed to overwhelm and begin to kill Panther, but the battlefield is riddled with traps that kill Gorgon (Panther lures Gorgon out into traps). He escapes.Deathstroke kills Cap and Ras, for being unnessasary weight. From here it becomes a free for all

Day 7: The final three are Wayne, Panther, and Slade. Deathstroke becomes the main enemy, as the other two recognize his far superior skills and physical abilities in a strait up fight. They use stealth to avoid him and work out an end plan to take him out. Both are still heavily injured.

Day 8: same

Day 9: same

Day 10: same

Day 11: Slade finds them. The two attempt to lead him into various intricate traps, while avoiding his traps. Each side counters each others tactical maneuvers until they get to the center. Eventually it comes down to an altercation were Slade kills Wayne and Panther.

Winner=Deathstroke

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraven or Panther

But Kraven can't die atm so

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jacthripper

@firestormfate1919: Think you're overestimating Slade, Cap can arguably beat him, Panther definitely beats him, and Wayne goes down in the first tidal wave.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade ftw!

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine or T challa.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@firestormfate1919: Day 1: Mockingbird, Wolverine, Deadpool, and Gambit will die first. Mockingbird is the weak link here in terms of fighting (although still very skilled) and doesn't really have much gear that will help her survive. Gambit and Wolverine aren't that immpressive fighters, and without powers become weak links. I could see Wolverine walking into a trap without caution and dying. Deadpool has some skilled offensive power, but lacks Defence, and that is essential in this situation

Wolverine isn't an impressive fighter? I mean it's your opinion if you think Wolvie goes out in day one but to say Logan isn't impressive is just flat out wrong, you might as well say Iron Fist and Cap aren't impressive. As he has bested them both in h2h combat.

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Slade destroys Cap physically. He's been shown to rip parts off of moving planes (doors and wings). He ripped through restraints designed to hold meta-humans, and he's picked up cars. He has feats of Bullseye-like accuracy (not that I think he's as good as Bullseye) like slicing flies in half with paper clips, killing someone from at least 20 feet away with one of his teeth, matching Deadshot in a shootout, etc. As for fighting he uses 9 times the brain power of Cap at any given moment. He easily works out the best strategies to take each person down from day one. He's arguably the greatest tactician in the DC universe. Speed allows Slade to outrun helicopters, and blitz. Groups of twenty people. He has stated that his average contract won't even be able to see him before he kills everyone. Basically Slade was a far better fighter before getting the treatment (he was on team 7 and the best soldier in the US before he got the treatment. The treatment enhanced him to a greater degree than the serum did to Cap. Also Cap doesn't get his shield, which could hurt him. Panther is much closer, but keep in Mind Slade would work out ways to hinder bigger physical threats like Panther by forcing them into combat with other physical threats like Gorgon. I see the top three being the ones who outthink everyone else. Slade still has superior physicals and tactics to Panther. Panthers only real advantages are his scientific mind (won't do much good), his stealth, and probably his leadership. However, ultimetly I do see Panther coming out in second place, with Wayne in third. The reason Wyne is so good, is his versatility and preparation. No one on this list has knowledge and experience in as many fields and environments as Wayne. People like Cap and Slade know how to fight, but they can't possibly prepare for the traps and people like Bruce can. This advantage is what will allow him to get past physically superior opponents.

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingimmortalman: I do believe he is very impressive, and would destroy the most characters in H2H. I just don't think he's nearly as good as most of the others on this list.

TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestormfate1919: Well I'd argue that Wolverine can beat everyone on the list in pure h2h with the exceptions of Gorgon and possibly Slade and would at least stalemate Elektra and T'Challa.

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingimmortalman: I just don't see him taking Canary, Wayne, Cap, Slade, Gorgon, or Panther. Other than that, I guess he could take the others.

TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingimmortalman: I just don't see him taking Canary, Wayne, Cap, Slade, Gorgon, or Panther. Other than that, I guess he could take the others.

Logan knows just about every form of martial arts in the world and even knows some intergalactic forms of fighting. He has already beaten Cap on multiple occasions and I can definitely see him beating Canary and Bruce who aren't as experienced as he is. Slade/Panther is arguable. I do agree with Gorgon beating him. Logan has beaten Shang Chi and Iron Fist in the past, some of the best fighters in the Marvel U.

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if deadpool isnt screwing around i could give him the victory. otherwise moneys on deathstroke, or black panther or gambit.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Slade destroys Cap physically. He's been shown to rip parts off of moving planes (doors and wings). He ripped through restraints designed to hold meta-humans, and he's picked up cars. He has feats of Bullseye-like accuracy (not that I think he's as good as Bullseye) like slicing flies in half with paper clips, killing someone from at least 20 feet away with one of his teeth, matching Deadshot in a shootout, etc. As for fighting he uses 9 times the brain power of Cap at any given moment. He easily works out the best strategies to take each person down from day one. He's arguably the greatest tactician in the DC universe. Speed allows Slade to outrun helicopters, and blitz. Groups of twenty people. He has stated that his average contract won't even be able to see him before he kills everyone. Basically Slade was a far better fighter before getting the treatment (he was on team 7 and the best soldier in the US before he got the treatment. The treatment enhanced him to a greater degree than the serum did to Cap. Also Cap doesn't get his shield, which could hurt him. Panther is much closer, but keep in Mind Slade would work out ways to hinder bigger physical threats like Panther by forcing them into combat with other physical threats like Gorgon. I see the top three being the ones who outthink everyone else. Slade still has superior physicals and tactics to Panther. Panthers only real advantages are his scientific mind (won't do much good), his stealth, and probably his leadership. However, ultimetly I do see Panther coming out in second place, with Wayne in third. The reason Wyne is so good, is his versatility and preparation. No one on this list has knowledge and experience in as many fields and environments as Wayne. People like Cap and Slade know how to fight, but they can't possibly prepare for the traps and people like Bruce can. This advantage is what will allow him to get past physically superior opponents.

• He tore through the Batplanes wings when amped on Fear Venom
  • Deadshot is suicidal, he wanted to die, they both stood across a room and shot each other till they fell over, neither dead.
  • The 90% of brain capacity has never actually been shown to help him do much other than bullet time.
  • Batman is a better strategist, by far, and Deathstroke has only ever avoided the league, never beaten them.
  • Superior physicals is verrrry arguable, I'd say similar
  • Wayne doesn't even survive the first hour, too open

Panther's advantages?

1. He is as strong if not stronger
  2. He is massively more skilled, considered by some here to be
  3. more skilled than Batman in the martial arts
  4. He's fast enough to go toe to toe with Spiderman and hold

In rank of how this goes down

1. Kraven- the only guy who's currently immortal and durable enough to take spideys hits with ease, he also is the most experienced in a jungle enviroment
  2. Gorgon- Can just predict their movements and kill them quick
  3. Black Panther- Strongest guy here after Kraven, experienced in jungle warfare, skilled enough to take out most folks here
  4. Deathstroke- Physical advantage, pure and simple
  5. Ultimate Hawkeye- Crazy range, crazy aim, crazy dangerous, kills people with his fingernails, and he isn't as cocky as Bullseye. If he hit the right people, he could potentially win this

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black panther and batman would possibly be the largest threats due to stealth honestly, also both are extremely skilled in survival already. All the archers will probably be killed first because of food source being the better hunters. Kraven is here so that makes him the most 'qualified' by far in the mix and he would make quite the ally for anyone here, my guess is he teams with wolvie after they trade some blows. After a few days when most of all the fodder has been picked off the still strong team of bats and panther find a way to escape the games thus ending it for all. Given enough time batman can escape nearly any conceivable trap, with the combined efforts of panther I don't see how it's not going to happen.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

Ra's al Ghul wins.

You better be joking.....

He invents fencing and doesn't afraid of anything

The_RocketRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_rocketraccoon: I'm not really sure how this works, but I'll just give the half I think will die next, and the half that will survive longer.

Dies: Kraven (lack of alliance, and is ganged up on), Cap (valuable leadership begins to become less applicable; lack of adavantageous factors cause him death), Hawkeye (crazy accuracy is countered by physical advantages; lack of training in stealth cause him to die), and Wolverine (without his healing factor and claws he loses his advantages; he can't compete with the others on pure H2H).

Survives: Gorgon (vast advantages in speed make him almost untouchable in a straght up fight), Wayne, Panther (both have great stelth and tactical skill), and Slade (incredible tactician and major physical advantages).

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Dude, I was just about to do a Hunger Games battle!

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jacthripper
TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestormfate1919: Wolverine can hang just fine in H2H I wanna reach that he is superior to Slade in H2H and on Wayne and T'Challa's level.

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trionace: There is no chance at all he's better than Slade. He has feats like effortlessly catching waves of arrows, tagging speedsters (many times), out fighting Bruce without the serum in his blood, blitzing groups of 50 people, using pressur points to stagger 70 tonners, taking on an army of metahumans with nothing but a Bo staff, and being "the greatest combatant the army had ever seen". He is held in regard with masters like Shiva, Cain, Bronze Tiger, and Constantine Drakon based on H2H alone. I will accept I may be underestimating Logan as he has lived hundreds of years (so have people like Vabdal Savage and Ras al Ghul though), but he is not on Slades level.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kraven wins. This is his environment completely.

Avatar image for tethadam_is_deathmadam
TethAdam_is_DeathMadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't decide between Steve and Slade. Probably would go with Steve here though.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T'challa or Gorgon

The_RocketRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trionace:

@thecomedian_: You still can, just use different characters.

@firestormfate1919: @tparks: @tethadam_is_deathmadam: @vivide:

@jacthripper: No immortality now. Thanks for bringing it up!

Thanks for voting!!!

Day 3!

T'Challa

Kraven

Gorgon

Slade

Ok so since FirestormFate brought this up, here is how this competition works. I take the top-voted characters from you guys and put them on the next round.

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Survives: T'Challa (Great tactician and is adept to a forest environment) and Slade (Physical and tactical advantages and experience at manipulating the people around him to work for him)

Dies: Gorgon (Speed advantage makes him the immediate threat; Physical advantages are rendered useless by lack of stealth and avoidance skills) and Kraven (Doesn't have the skills to give him a clear and total advantage in one area)

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Still Kraven. I don't see him losing a single round.