#1 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio
  • the quick and the dead draw
  • battle in the middle of new york ppl freaking out
#2 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see her burn actually

#3 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

will she burn?

#4 Edited by stormlover1994 (906 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm (but wait for White Mage he will surely explain how)

I imagine, that she can just protect herself with wind, regulate the oxigen around him(so his flames turn off) or doing a flash flood, I even think that she can take him with lightning bolts.

#5 Posted by stormlover1994 (906 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark King said:
will she burn?

I think she can protect herself before his fire gets to her. Her powers responds quickly so I think she would not burn.
#6 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

She already blew out his fireballs (I'm trying really hard not to laugh right now.........................fireballs), and the fact that he's too chicken to rely on his powerful flames makes this even more of a curbstomp.........................IF they can even make contact with her.

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm wins this very easily.

#8 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

what about his nova attack?

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark King said:
what about his nova attack?
1.He won't try to kill Storm unless this is out of character,he's brainwashed or bloodlusted.
2.What about the sh#tload of abilities Storm has?
3.Storm built up enough wind to toss World War Hulk like a paper plane with in seconds.What chance does Johnny have?
#10 Posted by stormlover1994 (906 posts) - - Show Bio
White Mage said:
She already blew out his fireballs (I'm trying really hard not to laugh right now.........................fireballs), and the fact that he's ... [more]

Dude I was waiting for your response, I knew it was going to be hilarious "fireballs" !!!!!! LMFAO. So it has been stated, Storm beats HT. good night...
#11 Posted by Sleuth (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm

#12 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
Dark King said: what about his nova attack? 1.He won't try to kill Storm unless this is out of character,he's ... [more]
the quick and the dead attack option in the OP i put to see who would win in that scenario.
#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff said:
Has been deleted..
In the middle of New York? Yea...he's going to do that!

shakes head
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff said:
Has been deleted..
1.Movies aren't canon
2.What's stopping her from getting him first or just not being in the sky knowing she has better control than he does and can own him without harming civilians?
#15 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff said:
Has been deleted..
1. The movie is non-canon
2. It was being contained by Sue Storm
3. He isn't that smart.
#16 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff said:
Has been deleted..
so you believe that he would Supernova within the time that it takes for her to crush him to death with air pressure?  There are some threads that I am forced to concede in.  This is NOT one of them.  Johnny gets his ass kicked.

Dark King said:
Vance Astro said: Dark King said: what about his nova attack? 1.He won't try to kill Storm unless this is ... [more]
She wins.

Sleuth said:
Storm [more]
I still love your av :)

Vance Astro said:
Dark King said: what about his nova attack? 1.He won't try to kill Storm unless this is out of character,he's ... [more]
:D

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff said:
Has been deleted..
1.It's not supposed to.He won't do it and therefore it doesn't matter.
2.She has better control over her powers than Johnny does.Storm is on the ground more often he is.Someone who is on fire has no business standing around.
#18 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff said:
Has been deleted..
1. He is NOT faster than she is.

2. This couldn't be more wrong.  She is ONE with her powers.  She understands ALL OF THEM. 
#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff said:
Has been deleted..
1.I didn't say he wasn't supposed to anything,I'm saying what I said wasn't supposed to overshadow the fact Johnny can go Nova.The point was that he won't so it doesn't matter.
2.Practicing doesn't give you more control than Storm.The point your making isn't even a point,it's a statement with nothing backing it.
#20 Posted by Sleuth (2664 posts) - - Show Bio
White Mage said:
Staff said: Has been deleted.. so you believe that he would Supernova within the time that it takes for her ... [more]
Awesome, I'll be hanging onto it for a good while :)
#21 Posted by stormlover1994 (906 posts) - - Show Bio

She has more experience than him, and before he can get supernova she would have his fire turned off (with a flash flood) or he would already be dead(with any other attack she wants to do). She is smarter than him, she is a GREAT strategist(similar to Cyclops) and her powers react by the speed of though. Therefore she has tons ways for beating him, oh and she can remove all the oxigen around him turning off his fire having him defendless.

#22 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff said:
Has been deleted..
1. I'm willing to call shenanigans

2.  So you're saying that someone who has been developing her powers since the age of 12 DOES NOT have superior control?  Someone who has created self-contained hurricanes with less than a conscious thought DOES NOT have more control?  Someone who has created winds that make a building hover in mid air DOES NOT have stronger control?  Yeah................right.
#23 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm ftw

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff said:
Has been deleted..
I like how none of your rebuttals are factual.
#25 Edited by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

so storm wins in both 1 and 2 ?

#26 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark King said:
so storm wins in both 1 and 2 ?
DEFINITE yes.
#27 Posted by Obtrusive (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

I think storm would douse torch.

#28 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Sigh... Storm , even though i'd like to see her ashes dissolve in the rain and torch parading with her charred head

#29 Posted by Spartan Fc12 (99 posts) - - Show Bio
Strom can stop most of hes attacks and protect her self as well with the air currents and cutting off the oxygen around the fire so the fire does not go to her
#30 Posted by stormlover1994 (906 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff said:
Has been deleted..

He cannot get Super Nova if his fire is estinguished in less then a second. ;)
#31 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff said:
Has been deleted..
This is damn near a curbstomp for Storm.
#32 Posted by stormlover1994 (906 posts) - - Show Bio
White Mage said:
Staff said: Has been deleted.. This is damn near a curbstomp for Storm. [more]

It is indeed!!!! :)
#33 Posted by Son Of Storm (11296 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm can DEFEAT torch in MANY ways I'll show a few!

Freezing rain

Flash Freeze--(Storm's ice/freezing powers rival that of Iceman<the supposed omega who's power could change the worlds ecosystem> her power could have caused another world wide ICE AGE!)

Thunder and Lightning

Storm Vs Human Torch(Excuse the smallness of the words but i think u get the point)

Much more where that came from if need B.
#34 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff said:
Has been deleted..
I like how your pretending I didn't give you facts.You can't prove anything because you don't know the extent of the powers of either character.
#35 Posted by geometry (1243 posts) - - Show Bio

The Queen of the most advanced nation in the MU, takes this with ease.

#36 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL @ whoever is using the Fantastic Four movie to say that Human Torch would go Supernova in a city with innocent bystanders without a Sue Storm to contain it.

#37 Posted by Son Of Storm (11296 posts) - - Show Bio

So do we all agree Storm CAN beat HT

#38 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I do. Based on evidence provided and the scans posted up there.

#39 Posted by unicorn84 (64 posts) - - Show Bio
Son Of Storm said:
So do we all agree Storm CAN beat HT

Yes
#40 Posted by Son Of Storm (11296 posts) - - Show Bio

SHE ROCKS HUMAN TORCH'S WORLD! AND THE WINNER IS STORM!

Uncanny X-Men #511

#41 Posted by stormlover1994 (906 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF?????? (sorry for the expretion)  Is this topic still going?????? its getting really boring!!!!!!!!!!

"roll's eyes" everything has been cleared up and proven.

#42 Posted by stormlover1994 (906 posts) - - Show Bio

Turning off his fire, perhaps. (Wind,Heavy Rain,Flash Freeze or Oxigen removing)

#43 Posted by Son Of Storm (11296 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thanos1992 said:
"
stormlover1994 said:
WTF?????? (sorry for the expretion)  Is this topic still going?????? its getting really boring!!!!!!!!!! "roll's eyes" everything has been cleared up ... [more]
whats been proven and yea its going prove me wrong how will storm beat human torch? "
1.Human torch CANNOT GO NOVA IF HE DOES NOT HAVE THE ENERGY for it....
2.I've showed several ways that she could beat his A**...Yet I think were all 4getting about the fastest way 4 this battle 2 end "Lightning"
#44 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thanos1992 said:
"
stormlover1994 said:
WTF?????? (sorry for the expretion)  Is this topic still going?????? its getting really boring!!!!!!!!!! "roll's eyes" everything has been cleared up ... [more]
whats been proven and yea its going prove me wrong how will storm beat human torch? "
I'm guessing in a similar manner to how she beat him the last time they fought? 
#45 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King said:
"so storm wins in both 1 and 2 ?"

no,storm OWNS in both 1 and 2

note to Son of Storm:
Storm cant make a new Ice Age and her freeze powers arent as good as Iceman's,in order to almost create the new Ice Age,her powers would have to be bigger than normal,like in that X-Men issue with the smart dinossaurs
#46 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Due to Human Torch's morals, Storm wins.

#47 Posted by Son Of Storm (11296 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Dark King said:
"so storm wins in both 1 and 2 ?"
no,storm OWNS in both 1 and 2note to Son of Storm:Storm cant make a new Ice Age and her freeze powers arent as good as Iceman's,in order to almost create the new Ice Age,her powers would have to be bigger than normal,like in that X-Men issue with the smart dinossaurs "
Then Y did ice man ask her to tutor him>>>>>>>>I'M SO LOST WHEN IT COMES TO ICEMAN AND STORM!!!!!
#48 Posted by stormlover1994 (906 posts) - - Show Bio

ughhhh again I say Storm wins,

and then they say we Storm fans are delusional and allways in denial. Yeah right.........(there are some exeptions)

#49 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

never seen this hot mess of a thread but anyway lol, storm would clown all over johnny's head lol but that doesnt mean he doesnt have a few tricks up his sleeve to...XD

#50 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm:

he did?well i dont know everything about X-Men,so i cant answer,i just said that because i have never seen Storm freeze someone's brain directly or reach any close to absolute zero (with Iceman can and has done with easy),maybe he just wanted to learn more from her experience to become a better X-Man rather than a "can you taught me how to freeze well?" lesson
but hey,maybe i am wrong,i am not an old X-Men reader