The Hulk(Captain Universe) vs Trion Juggernaut (Read OP)

• 52 results
jec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By jec

just about any body with cap universe's powers are near unstoppable.  the key is knowing what the powers are able to make a person do.  didn't work as well for spiderman because he didn't know what it was.  hulk wins this one.
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@the human Juggernaut said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @the human Juggernaut said:
" @mandarink said:
" @the human Juggernaut said:
" @Warlord said:

"@StrongestOneThereIs: XD He teared dimensions, reality, space continium, and definitely more than one, some alien stated that he grew stronger with every dimensional barrier he smashed !!! And She-Rulk just punched her way back from dimensional passage, that's not impressive at all, using force to pull yourself back, haha, since when that is impressive ? Lol, Juggy wins, no doubts, Hulk still lacks of durability, the Hulk's main weakness is really low durability, sorry bub, Hulk ain't beating someone as indestructible as Juggy !!! "

SheRulk punched her way from a dimensional passage with a dimensional barrier  
As Banner stated she was punching her way back through 

Trion Juggernaut did this to a much greater degree 
With the addition of power, Not on his own 

The recent Captain Universe showed that Juggernaut isn't indestructable 
WarHulk showed that he isn't unstoppable 

And remember this is Uni-Powered Hulk 
Do you know what the Uni-Power adds to a normal person Now consider that addition to someone like the Hulk  And keep in mind that I still feel Trion would win Just that the addition to someone like Worldbreaker May prove a different story "
no, it showed that he had a weakness to mental attacks.  Try not to post things that aren't completely false. "
You might have to ignore them, I'm sensing Hulk fanboy because this same guy believe he can stomb trion juggernaut and stomb omnipotent Hercules just by using banners int lol.  "

You see dude  
This proves that I wasted my time trying to have a civil debate with you 
Never onced did I say Hulk would win in any incarnation 
If you look back, I actually said he would lose 
And I even doubted if the Uni-Power was given to Worldbreaker that he would win 
If you are going to debate someone, atleast get what they are saying straight  

As for  @the human Juggernaut:  
You know I'm not going to waste my time on you "
you lied when you said that captain universe showed that juggernaut isn't indestructible, since he only took out his helmet and did a mental attack to him.   "
How was that I lie? I didn't even say how he showed him I just said he did Just like Onslaught did Just like Thor did when he removed his forcefield  The person whom I quoted said Juggernaut was indestructible  My point was to negate that absolute So tell me what I lied about? "
i've already said it twice.  That captain universe didn't hurt juggernaut, he just used a mental attack on him.  You lied when he you said that it "showed that juggernaut isn't indestructible" "
Im sorry if you dont agree with the writer and artist depiction of the scene
But it is clear that it was to illustrate that he was roughed up
If I remember correctly, Spiderman even commented on his state
So again, dont call me a liar or wrong when it was the set scene
So you have said nothing other than your opinion that the scene didn't reflect that
So again, you are saying nothing. Just sticking to a point with no factual basis
Im going off what was shown
You are going off what you want to see 
The only liar here is you
And you lying to yourself