The Hulk(Captain Universe) vs Trion Juggernaut (Read OP)

• 52 results
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TonyMack510

Who is more superior and who would win in a fight between The Hulk with captain universe power vs Trion Juggernaut. Who Wins???

The Incredible Hulk (Uni Power)

No Caption Provided

Trion Juggernaut 

No Caption Provided
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Greendevil

I love the Hulk, but i dont see how he can win Trion. 51%-49%  with the edge to Juggy
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Susanoo

I honestly don't know.... Juggs is invulnerable but this is Hulk with Surfer's powers in a sense...
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sherlock

Jaw drop that would be the most epic endless battle ever!

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By termiteone4ever

I give this to the HULK. I think that this HUlk is the strongest and most powerful of all HULK.  
IMO HULK GOT THIS

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trion had full access to the Crimson Ruby powers 
Therefore he had a greater amount of Cyttorak's power 
Though potential Uni-Power Hulk would be the most powerful Hulk  
He was the Savage version, so I doubt he could fully make use to the additions the power gave him 
So I would give this to Trion Juggernaut 

But if this was Prof Hulk, Green Scar, Maestros, WWHulk, Worldbreaker or the current Hulk 
Being that all had intellect or even Banner's genius, they would provide a much better battle

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mira
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"

He was the Savage version, so I doubt he could fully make use to the additions the power gave him 

But if this was Prof Hulk, Green Scar, Maestros, WWHulk, Worldbreaker or the current Hulk 
Being that all had intellect or even Banner's genius, they would provide a much better battle

"
If this was  Green Scar, WWHulk, Worldbreaker or the current Hulk . Then Hulk should win this.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mira said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
"

"
If this was  Green Scar, WWHulk, Worldbreaker or the current Hulk . Then Hulk should win this. "

Worldbreaker (maybe) 
But the others (I still have my doubts)
Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

Juggernaut should be able to take hulk with his reality shattering blows

Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Warlord
@TheSpiritStalker said:
" Juggernaut should be able to take hulk with his reality shattering blows "
QFT !!!
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheSpiritStalker said:
"Juggernaut should be able to take hulk with his reality shattering blows "

Trion Juggernaut punched through a dimension 
SheRulk almost did it as well  
Not a great feat anymore 

No doubt with the Uni-Power 
The Hulk could as well
Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Warlord
@StrongestOneThereIs: XD He teared dimensions, reality, space continium, and definitely more than one, some alien stated that he grew stronger with every dimensional barrier he smashed !!! And She-Rulk just punched her way back from dimensional passage, that's not impressive at all, using force to pull yourself back, haha, since when that is impressive ? Lol, Juggy wins, no doubts, Hulk still lacks of durability, the Hulk's main weakness is really low durability, sorry bub, Hulk ain't beating someone as indestructible as Juggy !!!
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mira
" @mira said:
"

"
If this was  Green Scar, WWHulk, Worldbreaker or the current Hulk . Then Hulk should win this. "
Worldbreaker (maybe) But the others (I still have my doubts) "
Why doubts? These Hulks are really poweful. You saw what they did in comics. On planet Skaar, in WWH and current Hulk defeated Red-Hulk quite easily.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Warlord said:

"@StrongestOneThereIs: XD He teared dimensions, reality, space continium, and definitely more than one, some alien stated that he grew stronger with every dimensional barrier he smashed !!! And She-Rulk just punched her way back from dimensional passage, that's not impressive at all, using force to pull yourself back, haha, since when that is impressive ? Lol, Juggy wins, no doubts, Hulk still lacks of durability, the Hulk's main weakness is really low durability, sorry bub, Hulk ain't beating someone as indestructible as Juggy !!! "

SheRulk punched her way from a dimensional passage with a dimensional barrier  
As Banner stated she was punching her way back through 

Trion Juggernaut did this to a much greater degree 
With the addition of power, Not on his own 

The recent Captain Universe showed that Juggernaut isn't indestructable 
WarHulk showed that he isn't unstoppable 

And remember this is Uni-Powered Hulk 
Do you know what the Uni-Power adds to a normal person 
Now consider that addition to someone like the Hulk 

And keep in mind that I still feel Trion would win 
Just that the addition to someone like Worldbreaker 
May prove a different story
Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Warlord
@StrongestOneThereIs: Trion reared dimensions !! That's different !!
Has Captain Universe destroyed Juggernaut ? Gods couldn't do that !!!
War Hulk is awesome, what's your point, that is Hulk + Celestial Might, the strongest Hulk there is !! From all of them !!!  
Of course the potentially limitless strength of Hulk and Celestial's might stopped Juggernaut's advance, hell, Apocalypse himself was wondering how Celestial power would fare against Juggernut !!!
I know Uni-Power !
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Warlord said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs: Trion reared dimensions !! That's different !! Has Captain Universe destroyed Juggernaut ? Gods couldn't do that !!! War Hulk is awesome, what's your point, that is Hulk + Celestial Might, the strongest Hulk there is !! From all of them !!!   Of course the potentially limitless strength of Hulk and Celestial's might stopped Juggernaut's advance, hell, Apocalypse himself was wondering how Celestial power would fare against Juggernut !!! I know Uni-Power ! "

If I rememeber correctly, all it stated was Trion was punching through dimensions 
Don't remember anything about him "rearing"  
But if he did, it stans to reason with the addition of power 
SheRulk punched through one dimension that she wasn't even competlely sent through 
My point is that with strength alone, she was doing a lesser but similar feat 

No Cap U didn't destroy Juggernaut 
But do you have to be utterly destroyed to show that you are not indestructable? 

THIS IS ANOTHER DEABTE ALL TOGETHER  
As far a WarHulk 
Yes, the Celestial Tech made him more powerful 
But how did it do it 

If you look at how Apoc used it on his other Horsemen 
It was used to remove the limiting factor to their power  
Not adding power to them
What is the limiting factor to the Hulk 
It was the need to be enraged to access his power 
As you may notice, WarHulk never got angry 
Also consider, how can you make something stronger that is potentially limitless is strength 
Adding more strength is redundant, You would remove what is stopping him from gaining the near limitless strength   

Apoc put his faith in the Tech 
My perception of his "wondering" was to how his new Celestial Tech powered affected Horseman  
Would fare against the Juggernaut's Cyttorak power
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By termiteone4ever

JUST A QUESTION. HOW IS WWHULK OR WORLD BREAKER STRONGER OR BETTER THAN UNI HULK ? HULK IN THIS FORM HAS MORE POWERS AND EVEN STRENGTH ADDED TO HIS OWN.

Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Warlord
@StrongestOneThereIs:
No Caption Provided

Look, there is a word "ripping" !!! And "break down" !
And Juggernaut's power was only rising at that moment, later, some alien stated that he grew stronger after smashing dimensions one after another !!
LMAO, Hulk writers themselves admitted that that tech increased Hulk's strength beyond his limits !! And Hulk definitely has a limit ! That's why he is nigh-limitless in strength ! But that tech changed that, which would mean that Hulk could tap  in limitless power source of Celestial and gamma energy !!! Yeah, that Hulk was cool, not the shouting one, he didn't need to become angry to increase his power, he already was that tough !! The coolest looking Hulk ever !
 No, Apocalypse meant that he was wondering how the Celestial's and his own might would fare against Jugg, as he stated him to be the most powerful non--mutant threat of X-men !
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:
"JUST A QUESTION. HOW IS WWHULK OR WORLD BREAKER STRONGER OR BETTER THAN UNI HULK ? HULK IN THIS FORM HAS MORE POWERS AND EVEN STRENGTH ADDED TO HIS OWN. "

It was the Savage Hulk with the power 
He didn't have the mind to make use of the full power 
He just didn what he always do, hit things with his fist 

No one said those other Hulks were more powerful than Uni-Power Hulk 
But their higher intellect and greater base power level, would make better use of the power 
And would be a better opponent for Trion
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Warlord : 
Look, there is a word "ripping" !!! And "break down" !
And Juggernaut's power was only rising at that moment, later, some alien stated that he grew stronger after smashing dimensions one after another !!
LMAO, Hulk writers themselves admitted that that tech increased Hulk's strength beyond his limits !! And Hulk definitely has a limit ! That's why he is nigh-limitless in strength ! But that tech changed that, which would mean that Hulk could tap  in limitless power source of Celestial and gamma energy !!! Yeah, that Hulk was cool, not the shouting one, he didn't need to become angry to increase his power, he already was that tough !! The coolest looking Hulk ever !
 No, Apocalypse meant that he was wondering how the Celestial's and his own might would fare against Jugg, as he stated him to be the most powerful non--mutant threat of X-men !

No where do i see "reared"

And you are missing my point 
I'm not completely lowering the feat 
As stated, SheRulk feat was much lesser, though similar
Trion puched through multiple dimensions, where she punched barely through one 
They both were getting stronger with each blow 

The writers never admitted anything as far as WarHulk 

I'm just using logic and history to answer something not answered

Hulk's only limit is his need to be angry to access his power 
In another comic, after being studied by the Beyonder, he stated that the Hulk potential strength had "no finite element inside."

It was need for rage that limits him

So how can you increase the strength of someone who already has limitless strength but has a limiting factor

Remove that factor (Again, as Apoc has always done in the past with his other Horsemen) 

And Juggernaut is the most powerful non-mutant threat of the Xmen 
But Hulk has been stated to be the most powerful threat to the world  

But again, all this is off topic and is for another debate

The point is that Trion Juggernaurt should be abel to defeat Uni-Powered Savage Hulk 
But Worldbreaker with the Uni-Power may prove a different outcome in my opinion
Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Warlord
@StrongestOneThereIs: Because Hulk's strength is nigh limitless !
The writers admitted that the tech increased Hulk's strength far beyond his limits in their Green Mail ! If you go against the writers of your favourite character, then what is it all about ? Seriously, it was a great debate until you started ignoring some of my statements ! 
I'm leaving this. Juggy wins, no matter what Hulk. Simply, the strongest Hulk could barely beat normal Juggernaut ( and that is actually not normal, true Juggy is the one who has the forcefield and magic spells, Hulk wouldn't stand a second against that, that's why Hulk writers ignore Juggy's abilities and give their green behemoth an insane power up to battle him ) I love Hulk, but the way his writers depict Juggernaut is way too biased... He is, was and will be more powerful than Hulk, he was created to be such. Have a nice day.
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Achilles.

Trion Juggs

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By termiteone4ever
@StrongestOneThereIs:
OHH I SEE :) THANKS FOR THE INFO :)  
I WILL HAVE TO GO LOOK UP THAT COMIC WHEN I  GET BACK :) 
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Warlord said:
"@StrongestOneThereIs: Because Hulk's strength is nigh limitless ! The writers admitted that the tech increased Hulk's strength far beyond his limits in their Green Mail ! If you go against the writers of your favourite character, then what is it all about ? Seriously, it was a great debate until you started ignoring some of my statements !  I'm leaving this. Juggy wins, no matter what Hulk. Simply, the strongest Hulk could barely beat normal Juggernaut ( and that is actually not normal, true Juggy is the one who has the forcefield and magic spells, Hulk wouldn't stand a second against that, that's why Hulk writers ignore Juggy's abilities and give their green behemoth an insane power up to battle him ) I love Hulk, but the way his writers depict Juggernaut is way too biased... He is, was and will be more powerful than Hulk, he was created to be such. Have a nice day. "

Where does the writers say this?   

All I'm asking you to do is to logically give me a way you can increase someone who is already limitless  
Saying nigh, near, or potentially limitless is all the same thing 
It is well known that the Hulk is limited by his rage, because you can only get so mad (except in the case of Mindless Hulk)   

It was the same case in a way with Trion Juggernaut 
What holds Juggernaut back form accessing his full potential (which like the Hulk is stated to be limitless) 
Cyttorak is the limiting factor 
Trion removed that factor giving Juggernaut what he was capable of the enitre time 

You seem to be ignoring history and a logical explanation to how Hulk's power works 
Apoc has lawsy used the tech in the same manner, removing limiting factor of the power of his Horsemen 
He didn't increase Wolverine's healing factor as Death, his access it's full potential 
So why would it be different for the Hulk? 
Historically it wouldn't (besides the fact that his power base wouldn't need it) 

Logic my friend, where answers are not givin. 
And on that I say goodbye 

And WWHulk wasn't the strongest 
And he didn't beat Juggernaut 
And Juggernaut wasn't normal 
Cyttorak gave him what he asked for, the power to defeat WWHulk (which he didn't either) 
So if the Juggernaut who faced Savage Hulk (who is weaker than WWHulk) back in the day and didn't win is normal 
Why would a Juggernaut that faced a stronger Hulk (and didn't win) be also normal? 

Again, logic!

Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Warlord
@StrongestOneThereIs: LOL, you don't have logic, I was talking about WH, not WWH, and you ignore again everything  I said. You don't know what the Green Mail is ? LMAO, I'm even more of a fan of Hulk than you !!! Juggernaut wins, Hulk won't stand a chance against true Juggernaut, hell even J's son stalemated Hulk, and J2 has only a fraction of Jugg's power, and Hulk himself admitted that he couldn't beat the Juggernaut !!! Stop making up things about the Hulk, you just ruin my impression on him !!!
Anyway, it's just comics !
mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mandarink

This has to be a joke? This guy was ripping through dimensions by just walking and Hulk with the uni power which doesn't even make any one omnipotent is suppose to stand a chance head on? Like cmon this isn't even funny use common sense Hulk looses to the point where he didn't even do anything. Can any one say how he did anything special with the uni power? Even Juggernaut did more with the uni power, and gladiator. Doesn't matter which version of Hulk has it, who said a bruce banner is going to automatically figure out how to use it when it comes to a person for specific reasons? Its never shown to come to earth to stop something as powerful as trion juggernaut, only shift dicks plates, or run away from gladiator to hide in a womans body?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By czarny_samael666

Trion stomp.

mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mandarink

@Strongest one there is I think you like Hulk to much to see logic. How the hell is worldbreaker Hulk going to make that much of a difference? Your acting like its Rune Thor and Regular Thor. Its Worldbreaker Hulk and a savage hulk. He's only a little stronger but he still barely made it out alive with strange, got badly damaged by Iron man and barely held his own against Sentry. Whats theuni power going to do to make him that much stronger to where he can take down and omnipotent trion juggernaut?  Please don't say that celestial stuff makes him on a celestial level thats just plain stupidity at its worst. If Apoc has celestial armor and isnt' at celestial level why on earth would he add it to Hulk and some how make him at celestial level? Do you know a celestial would take Juggernaut out with ease? All that Hulk did was make him go to a crawl after getting pushed miles back. Thats nothing to impressive for a guy who you claim should be a celestial level. Hulk and so many others have stated to be the most powerful threat to the world its nothing serious. Your not using logic to Hulk. Hulk can get infinitely stronger, but the thing is he has to get that much stronger it took him 6 hours just to get over doc samson one time, and another hour where he was evenly matched with Thor who was again Hulking holding back

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By karrob
"

"
mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mandarink
@karrob said:
"

"
"
Quoting it doesn't tell how he is right. Thats like saying a crack head with the ultimate nullifier would be the worlds most dangerous man. Banner doesn't know ish about that stuff so therefore he won't be that much dangerous. If gladiator and alien who knew more about it didn't know how to use it what does banner have a chance at it with? The only dfference is banner would run away with the power atleast.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @Warlord said:

"@StrongestOneThereIs: XD He teared dimensions, reality, space continium, and definitely more than one, some alien stated that he grew stronger with every dimensional barrier he smashed !!! And She-Rulk just punched her way back from dimensional passage, that's not impressive at all, using force to pull yourself back, haha, since when that is impressive ? Lol, Juggy wins, no doubts, Hulk still lacks of durability, the Hulk's main weakness is really low durability, sorry bub, Hulk ain't beating someone as indestructible as Juggy !!! "

Do you know what the Uni-Power adds to a normal person Now consider that addition to someone like the Hulk  And keep in mind that I still feel Trion would win Just that the addition to someone like Worldbreaker May prove a different story "
no, it showed that he had a weakness to mental attacks.  Try not to post things that aren't completely false.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn
I am thinking the Juggernaut wins here... 
mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mandarink
@the human Juggernaut said:
" @Warlord said:

Do you know what the Uni-Power adds to a normal person Now consider that addition to someone like the Hulk  And keep in mind that I still feel Trion would win Just that the addition to someone like Worldbreaker May prove a different story "
no, it showed that he had a weakness to mental attacks.  Try not to post things that aren't completely false. "
You might have to ignore them, I'm sensing Hulk fanboy because this same guy believe he can stomb trion juggernaut and stomb omnipotent Hercules just by using banners int lol. 
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trion Juggernaut wins.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mandarink said:
" @the human Juggernaut said:
" @Warlord said:

no, it showed that he had a weakness to mental attacks.  Try not to post things that aren't completely false. "
You might have to ignore them, I'm sensing Hulk fanboy because this same guy believe he can stomb trion juggernaut and stomb omnipotent Hercules just by using banners int lol.  "
it would be ok if he was just a fanboy.  Sadly, he's a fanboy that doesn't know what he's talking about.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Warlord said:

"@StrongestOneThereIs: LOL, you don't have logic, I was talking about WH, not WWH, and you ignore again everything  I said. You don't know what the Green Mail is ? LMAO, I'm even more of a fan of Hulk than you !!! Juggernaut wins, Hulk won't stand a chance against true Juggernaut, hell even J's son stalemated Hulk, and J2 has only a fraction of Jugg's power, and Hulk himself admitted that he couldn't beat the Juggernaut !!! Stop making up things about the Hulk, you just ruin my impression on him !!! Anyway, it's just comics ! "

Ok guy 
You lost me somewhere and this isn't fun anymore 
I have no idea what you are saying now 
So I will leave you to your opinion  
But I didn't make anything up 
I speculated (as I said many times)  
About something that wasn't answered

@mandarink said:

"@Strongest one there is I think you like Hulk to much to see logic. How the hell is worldbreaker Hulk going to make that much of a difference? Your acting like its Rune Thor and Regular Thor. Its Worldbreaker Hulk and a savage hulk. He's only a little stronger but he still barely made it out alive with strange, got badly damaged by Iron man and barely held his own against Sentry. Whats theuni power going to do to make him that much stronger to where he can take down and omnipotent trion juggernaut?  Please don't say that celestial stuff makes him on a celestial level thats just plain stupidity at its worst. If Apoc has celestial armor and isnt' at celestial level why on earth would he add it to Hulk and some how make him at celestial level? Do you know a celestial would take Juggernaut out with ease? All that Hulk did was make him go to a crawl after getting pushed miles back. Thats nothing to impressive for a guy who you claim should be a celestial level. Hulk and so many others have stated to be the most powerful threat to the world its nothing serious. Your not using logic to Hulk. Hulk can get infinitely stronger, but the thing is he has to get that much stronger it took him 6 hours just to get over doc samson one time, and another hour where he was evenly matched with Thor who was again Hulking holding back"

The fact that you said that Worldbreaker is just a little stronger than Savage Hulk 
Caused me not to even read the rest of what you said 
In the words of Mike Tyson 
That's just ludicrous
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mandarink said:
" @Warlord said:

You might have to ignore them, I'm sensing Hulk fanboy because this same guy believe he can stomb trion juggernaut and stomb omnipotent Hercules just by using banners int lol.  "

You see dude  
This proves that I wasted my time trying to have a civil debate with you 
Never onced did I say Hulk would win in any incarnation 
If you look back, I actually said he would lose 
And I even doubted if the Uni-Power was given to Worldbreaker that he would win 
If you are going to debate someone, atleast get what they are saying straight  

As for  @the human Juggernaut:  
You know I'm not going to waste my time on you
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @mandarink said:
" @Warlord said:

You see dude  

You know I'm not going to waste my time on you "
you lied when you said that captain universe showed that juggernaut isn't indestructible, since he only took out his helmet and did a mental attack to him.  
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Susanoo

Yeah I made up my mind, Trion wins this.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By the darknessss

this comes down to one thing,hulk cant hurt T-juggs here,question is can juggs hurt hulk in this form? perhaps yes imo.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the human Juggernaut said:
" @mandarink said:
" @Warlord said:

You see dude  

you lied when you said that captain universe showed that juggernaut isn't indestructible, since he only took out his helmet and did a mental attack to him.   "
How was that I lie?
I didn't even say how he showed him
I just said he did
Just like Onslaught did
Just like Thor did when he removed his forcefield

The person whom I quoted said Juggernaut was indestructible 
My point was to negate that absolute
So tell me what I lied about?
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By termiteone4ever

Wasn't there a comic with some got the unipower (human) and almost killed JUG ? i will ask TENSOR to send the scan if he can.  
Savage or Grey hulk with Power i have strong feeling JUG goes down.

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:
" Wasn't there a comic with some got the unipower (human) and almost killed JUG ? i will ask TENSOR to send the scan if he can.  Savage or Grey hulk with Power i have strong feeling JUG goes down. "
Yes
It was a recent Spiderman
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@StrongestOneThereIs: 
I have to Agree with nearly Everything you said minus maybe the Worldbreaker looses as well part. I think Worldbreaker has a better chance, not just through power upgrade but by battle savvy and combat skill. If there is any incarnation of the Hulk that could learn to use the Uni Power it would be Worldbreaker. Still I do agree Trion takes this 99.99% of the time with a slight chance in favor of Worldbreaker with the Uni Power.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs:  I have to Agree with nearly Everything you said minus maybe the Worldbreaker looses as well part. I think Worldbreaker has a better chance, not just through power upgrade but by battle savvy and combat skill. If there is any incarnation of the Hulk that could learn to use the Uni Power it would be Worldbreaker. Still I do agree Trion takes this 99.99% of the time with a slight chance in favor of Worldbreaker with the Uni Power. "
I totally agree
Well not totally
I think Prof Hulk would use it more fully
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@StrongestOneThereIs: 
I Feel professor is too Book smart. Remember they Eventually made the Prof. the Perfect Image of what Banner wanted. He even had banners facial appearance. Before Prof they had Merged Hulk that many people forget. He had the savvy and attitude of Gray Hulk, Banners Intelligence, & Savage/Prof. Hulk Strength without the mental block that Banner used to Control Prof. Worldbreaker is a warrior first and foremost. It makes him more adaptable to battle scenarios. Only reason he kind of one that Battle with Juggs was cause of his cunning and some applied Hulkido!
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Juggs stomps

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs:  I Feel professor is too Book smart. Remember they Eventually made the Prof. the Perfect Image of what Banner wanted. He even had banners facial appearance. Before Prof they had Merged Hulk that many people forget. He had the savvy and attitude of Gray Hulk, Banners Intelligence, & Savage/Prof. Hulk Strength without the mental block that Banner used to Control Prof. Worldbreaker is a warrior first and foremost. It makes him more adaptable to battle scenarios. Only reason he kind of one that Battle with Juggs was cause of his cunning and some applied Hulkido! "
Good point
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:
" Wasn't there a comic with some got the unipower (human) and almost killed JUG ? i will ask TENSOR to send the scan if he can.  Savage or Grey hulk with Power i have strong feeling JUG goes down. "
no, no one with the unipower has ever almost killed juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @mandarink said:
" @Warlord said:

You see dude  

you lied when you said that captain universe showed that juggernaut isn't indestructible, since he only took out his helmet and did a mental attack to him.   "
How was that I lie? I didn't even say how he showed him I just said he did Just like Onslaught did Just like Thor did when he removed his forcefield  The person whom I quoted said Juggernaut was indestructible  My point was to negate that absolute So tell me what I lied about? "
i've already said it twice.  That captain universe didn't hurt juggernaut, he just used a mental attack on him.  You lied when he you said that it "showed that juggernaut isn't indestructible"