• 105 results
#1 Posted by BladeWade (253 posts) - - Show Bio

- They will do battle in a battle-damaged New York City.
 -Hulk has Banner intelligence.  
-Hulk and Lex get 2 months to prepare for the battle. While they prep, they will seek resources on  the environment and their opponent. 
-They don't have any morals. 
-They will fight until one dies or gets knocked out. Incapacitation is allowed. 
-NO BFR.  
-PIS is off. CIS is on. 
-When they get to the battlefield, they stand 101 Feet from each other.
#2 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#3 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins VIA SMASHing Victory. (Couldn't think of a smart enough pun >__>)

#4 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, going to say Hulk cause of the Banner Intellect

#5 Posted by Jezer (3127 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Banner intellect really stand up to Lex's intellect? Has Lex made any suits that can take on Superman?

#6 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2012 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins this.

#7 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

If Stark's Hulkbuster armour couldn't drop the Hulk, then what the hell can Lex do?

#8 Posted by Americanson (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins, Hulk has gotten so angry, the only one who was able to beat hulk was he is super mad is Sentry, and as far as I know, Lex isn't Sentry well it also matters on how mad hulk is

#9 Posted by Americanson (72 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer Lex once made a suit made out of kryptonite specifically to take don super man

#10 Posted by Illuminatus (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jezer said:

Does Banner intellect really stand up to Lex's intellect? Has Lex made any suits that can take on Superman?

Lex has made several suits throughout his lifetime which have allowed him to seriously challenge Superman. But Banner is far more intelligent than Lex.
#11 Posted by MrDirector786 (43486 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@Jezer said:

Lex has made several suits throughout his lifetime which have allowed him to seriously challenge Superman. But Banner is far more intelligent than Lex.

Proof of this?

#12 Posted by Illuminatus (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:

@Illuminatus said:

@Jezer said:

Proof of this?

Let me reiterate: Banner is more intelligent at certain schools of thought/science. Lex is more than likely the more intelligent businessman between the two of them, but I would say that Banner is far more knowledgable when it comes to quantum physics and the like.  

I really can't prove that Banner is a smarter strategist in battle than Lex. Most would use feats of intelligence from WWH, but most of that book should be dismissed as PIS. 
#13 Posted by The Stegman (23742 posts) - - Show Bio

PIS OFF- Lex creates a weapon that absorbs gamma radiation, drains hulk and makes him revert back to Banner, and snaps his neck 

PIS ON- Lex creates a weapon that absorbs gamma radiation, drains hulk, but hulk, being the strongest one there is, powers through it and surprises everyone by having too much radiation within him to absorb, fights through it and wins....by various smashing means.

#14 Posted by nickthedevil (11814 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#15 Posted by Erik (32028 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer said:

Without the kryponite, I do not think his suits would do anything at all to Superman.

That said, I can easily see Lex coming up with some sort of Gamma draining device.

#16 Posted by Saren (25553 posts) - - Show Bio

With two months prep, Lex could send Robot-Lois into the fight and she'd beat Hulk to death.

#17 Posted by SolomanGrundy (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex luthors armor is made to fight superman and with 2 months of preparation he would have made a suit just for hulk stronger, better, and, faster than hulk buster armor. If i was him if would put some kind of drug in his suit that clams banner down then smash him like a bug when hes weak. And hes smarter than me so think what he can come up with.

#18 Posted by MyronLee26 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK SMASH HEAD OF LITTLE BALD MAN!

#19 Posted by spidermonkey2099 (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk catches and rips Lex's head off, but it turns out that it was an android which sets off a nuclear explosion, as Lex was expecting to lose in a fist fight against the Hulk. However, the nuclear explosion only makes Hulk angrier, so he finds the real Lex, and then really rips his head off.

#20 Posted by krilling (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smashs this, too.

#21 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@Jezer said:

Without the kryponite, I do not think his suits would do anything at all to Superman.

That said, I can easily see Lex coming up with some sort of Gamma draining device.

Could it drain it as fast as hulk can output it ... maybe but I'm doubtful ...

#22 Posted by entropy_aegis (15043 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Illuminatus said:

@Jezer said:

Proof of this?

Let me reiterate: Banner is more intelligent at certain schools of thought/science. Lex is more than likely the more intelligent businessman between the two of them, but I would say that Banner is far more knowledgable when it comes to quantum physics and the like. I really can't prove that Banner is a smarter strategist in battle than Lex. Most would use feats of intelligence from WWH, but most of that book should be dismissed as PIS.

Sooo what has he done with his intelligence that would actually aid him here?i think i can safely say nothing.

Lex stomps.

#23 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk with the smash.

#24 Posted by acer51 (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the OP meant they could only use what they can find in the city for there prep because the OP said "what they can find in the eviorment' and the enviorment is a damaged New york so its pretty much a 3 mounth scavenger hunt.

I think Luthor would have a hard time and it pretty close on whether he would win or lose but with a Banner intelect Hulk wins this hands down.

#25 Posted by HolySerpent (12505 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex wins, I agree with stegman

#26 Posted by Immortal777 (7219 posts) - - Show Bio

gotta go with lex

#27 Posted by Bright_Blade (238 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk>Superman>Lex.

#28 Posted by Jedi Wolverine (176 posts) - - Show Bio

Knowing that the only way that Lex would beat him would be an armoured suit - Banner makes a counter measure.

A device that simply EMP's Lex's suit (or something to that effect) and whilst Lex is busy rebooting his suit the Hulk rips him to bits.

Winner Hulk

#29 Posted by Kurupted13 (235 posts) - - Show Bio

2 months prep is alot of time for Lex, like many people have said he could build a device that drains gamma. However with the intellect of Banner, Hulk will be smarter and avoid Lex's threats. I'll give this to Hulk 7/10

#30 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK SMASH BALD MAN!!!!

#31 Posted by progenitor (7534 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep time, Lex should be able to think up an answer to the Gamma radiation output, but on the other end, Banner intellect could think up an answer to that. On the fence.

#32 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bright_Blade said:

Hulk>Superman>Lex.

Is anything you ever post actually true?

Anyway, with Banner's intellect Hulk could probably win. Without it though, Lex would take it.

#33 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoggSaron: I don't know, I think Lex would have a certain trick up his sleeve. Right when Lex is on the ground, seemingly beaten, he'll whip out something that not even Banner would expect.

I'm going with Lex.

#34 Posted by chriskalaani (239 posts) - - Show Bio

this is interesting, lex luthor is one of my favorite characters. i think with the preperation time lex will invent a suit that can drain the gamma from hulks body and revert back to banner, in which lex will proceed to squash him like a bug. i say lex luthor wins this fight

#35 Posted by TERMINATOR1234 (312 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would win... Only way Lex stands a chance is if he goes and beggs Superman for Mercy.

#36 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20116 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk tears through Lex Luthor.

@The Stegman said:

PIS OFF- Lex creates a weapon that absorbs gamma radiation, drains hulk and makes him revert back to Banner, and snaps his neck PIS ON- Lex creates a weapon that absorbs gamma radiation, drains hulk, but hulk, being the strongest one there is, powers through it and surprises everyone by having too much radiation within him to absorb, fights through it and wins....by various smashing means.

Actually, that is possible because when Hulk gets mad, he gets stronger, creating more gamma radiation, etc.

#37 Posted by 80sBaby (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

The Leader is a super-genius with better working knowledge of both gamma radiation and the Hulk. If he can't beat Banner with one-sided prep, Lex can't either.

#38 Posted by Blacklightning13 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex wins. With 2 months prep he can build a hulk buster level suit except probably faster and with more powerful weaponry. With Hulk in his normal form not WWH he can take him.

#39 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11971 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex can fly, and has a force field around his entire suit, he is also faster .... I smell some serious Hulk wank, or serious Lex hate ........ His suit has his Lexcorp tech, Apokoliptian tech, and Kryptonian tech , and he was able to fight evenly with Superman after his Apokoliptian upgrades, that is way more than I can say for Hulk of any variation ... he has lazers ... electrical surge attacks .... super speed ..... there is nothing that Banner can whip up that can help him in a battle like Lex can ... he has kryptonian power vials that can give him superman's powers for at least an hour or two, which when added to the power of his suit would make this battle a very short one .... plus Lex knows how to fight ....

".....Win"

#40 Posted by Dextersinister (5913 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex is the smartest human on DC Earth Banner isn't the smartest on Marvel Earth. Lex has shown to be highly skilled in every field of science,engineering and a great people person Banners best intelligence feats wouldn't touch Luthor's.

Lex is effectively Reed without the stretching, morality or hair but with added people skills.

#41 Posted by Joygirl (19277 posts) - - Show Bio

Luthor is the biggest underachiever in comics. I'll go with Hizzulk.

#42 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7398 posts) - - Show Bio

Well with two months prior knowledge, and prep time, Hulk-Banner would create an EMP device to knock out any tech Lex brings to the field. Then...ya know....Hulk smash and all that...

#43 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk/Bruce Banner wins.

#44 Posted by SirMethos (1321 posts) - - Show Bio

With Banner's intellect and 2 month's of Prep. Hulk wins.

He knows better than anyone else, what Hulk's few weaknesses are, and 2 months is more than enough to put something together to prevent those weaknesses from being used against him.

He has, for example, been up against people that have drained the Gamma Radiation from him, to the point of reverting to Banner, before. The only thing needed to prevent that from happening again, is something that shields the Gamma Radiation, preventing it from escaping him body, and thus preventing it from being drained.

Lex is good, and if he was the only one with Prep. he would definitely win. But Hulk has so few weaknesses as it is, and Lex's only chance of beating Hulk, is to use those weaknesses against him. In this scenario, he won't be able to do that.

#45 Edited by Dextersinister (5913 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex would probably go for a more original approach than simply try and suck out all the gamma radiation, I've mentioned before how Hulk is suppose to be based on science and that is an exploitable weakness in it's own way. The Hulk seems to have an incredibly unstable power and I could see Lex turning that on him in multiple ways, he could cause the Hulk's accelerated immunity to attack itself, cause the Hulk to explode with comic science may have been one that has been done before.

#46 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk, what did you expect

#47 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11971 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Lex can fly, and has a force field around his entire suit, he is also faster .... I smell some serious Hulk wank, or serious Lex hate ........ His suit has his Lexcorp tech, Apokoliptian tech, and Kryptonian tech , and he was able to fight evenly with Superman after his Apokoliptian upgrades, that is way more than I can say for Hulk of any variation ... he has lazers ... electrical surge attacks .... super speed ..... there is nothing that Banner can whip up that can help him in a battle like Lex can ... he has kryptonian power vials that can give him superman's powers for at least an hour or two, which when added to the power of his suit would make this battle a very short one .... plus Lex knows how to fight ....

".....Win"

#48 Posted by Immortal777 (7219 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

".....Win"

I smell it as well.

#49 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17751 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins, hulk does not have a weakness such as kryptonyte , the only thing that can cut hulks skin is adamantium and vibranuim, and event that won't save baldy

#50 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

bald man die.