#1 Posted by BloodsunX (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk has been pissed off for 30 minutes. While he is on a rampage in the city, Green Lantern is the only available to stop him.

Combatants:

VS

Rules:

-No Prep/Random Encounter

-Morals Off

-No BFR

-Starting Distance:50 Feet Apart

Battle Location:

Nolanverse version of Gotham City Clear of Civilians

#2 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie GL, based off movie feats.

#3 Posted by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

Really? Movie Hulk isn't gonna be put down by anything movie GL can throw at him. Sure he can resist being pulled into the sun but he doesn't have anything to physically put down the Hulk. Especially since there's no bfr

#4 Posted by Bo88gdan (4676 posts) - - Show Bio

MOvie Hulk Ftw

#5 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

@Vaeternus said:

Really? Movie Hulk isn't gonna be put down by anything movie GL can throw at him. Sure he can resist being pulled into the sun but he doesn't have anything to physically put down the Hulk. Especially since there's no bfr

Well, I was normally going to say GL just dizzy's Hulk and constructs a bubble and tosses him into the Sun that way. But the OP said no BRF.

I wouldn't be so sure of that of that, Thor's hammer clearly hurt Hulk so I'm sure Hal could construct something to put him down. GL can fly which gives him an instant advantage here.

#6 Posted by jritter (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie Hulk gets the money he lost from going to see that terrible excuse of a movie (Green Lantern) back schoolyard bully style.

#7 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7044 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan is not any smarter than the Hulk, and that's being generous. His movie self was extremely arrogant and not very smart. Nothing suggests that Hal Jordan would have any time to think of anything before Hulk smashes him into green goop. Hal Jordan may be morals off, but he doesn't have the brains nor the time to think of a construct that would effectively bring down the Hulk. All the Hulk has do is literally smash.

#8 Posted by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@beautifulrevery said:

@Vaeternus said:

Well, I was normally going to say GL just dizzy's Hulk and constructs a bubble and tosses him into the Sun that way. But the OP said no BRF.

I wouldn't be so sure of that of that, Thor's hammer clearly hurt Hulk so I'm sure Hal could construct something to put him down. GL can fly which gives him an instant advantage here.

Thor's hammer hurt hulk because it was THOR SWINGING HIS HAMMER. He could go toe to toe with a recently angered Hulk physically in the movies so him getting hurt by Thor means almost nothing in this battle. Hal is limited by his imagination and that is constructs from Earth(human weaponry, machines, objects etc) none of which have any type of ability to put movie Hulk down. Not even mentioning the fact that if movie Hulk gets angry enough then he will smash through Hal's constructs like baseball through a glass window. Even if Hal can fly all Hulk needs is him to make one mistake to snatch him out of the air and literally tear him apart. Tbh the movie Green Lantern was not that impressive

#9 Posted by The Stegman (26115 posts) - - Show Bio

I'mma say Hulk, can't think of anything GL has done in the movie that will permanently  injure Hulk.

#10 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3902 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal's only option was BFR and per op he can't use it...Anything else is just going to piss off the Hulk even more

#11 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

There's nothing the Hulk can do, he didn't display strength anywhere close to what Hal dealt with, he can beat on Hal's constructs all he wants but Hulk did show a weakness to multiple ships firing at him. Eventually Hal will wear Hulk down.

#12 Posted by Cyberdyne_Systems (104 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would easily beat the crap out of Green Latern, Heck he took on the Abomination and Thor in movies. Green Latern would put up a little good fight, but Hulk has this.

#13 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk FTW,,,hulks strength>>>>Hal's will power

#14 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern in the movies had 0 durability. It was honestly sad and made me cringe to watch.

#15 Posted by Sydpart2 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

This might not be the best option, because Hal might not think of it but bubble construct + air removal = hulk defeat. GL's have done this before...just not sure if Hal would go for it...

#16 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3455 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sydpart2: Morals off,I think he would go for it.

#17 Posted by DCsuperman0007 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk could never be able to catch GL and GL would never be able to hurt hulk, so i say hulk 6/10 times.

#18 Posted by Sydpart2 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

@fredelance not a moral thing, more of a will he be that clever thing, movie GL was a little more out of the box than Hal usually is though...oh hey there's the sun, that thing that's really hard to get away from, oh I know, I'll go fly next to it! Um...dude...I guess it worked, but seriously, there was no other way?

#19 Posted by Bludhaven (32 posts) - - Show Bio

People seem to be forgetting that the power ring grants the user a near infinite amount of knowledge of the universe and nothing in the movie suggested otherwise. So Hal has Hulk beaten when it comes to intelligence.

#20 Posted by ChaosMarvel (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern.

#21 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

Thor's Hammer is the only reason Thor had a remote chance against Hulk...

But I'm saying GL is Hal, not a nooby GL and he could do a lot more. The fact that the OP states no BFR pretty much confirms that Hal could easily win doing such. But again, Hal can fly here which means he has an aerial edge here. Hal is only limited to his imagination. And he doesn't have to make anything that's human weapon. Look at kilowig when he trained Hal he created a mini sun...so that's nonsense. Hal can create anything he thinks of...not just limited to earth subjects....And Hal could create a huge Baseball bat and use Hulk as a baseball if he wanted to. GL movie compared to comic wasn't as impressive, but neither was Hulk...

#22 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta go with movie GL

#23 Posted by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@beautifulrevery said:

Thor's Hammer is the only reason Thor had a remote chance against Hulk...

But I'm saying GL is Hal, not a nooby GL and he could do a lot more. The fact that the OP states no BFR pretty much confirms that Hal could easily win doing such. But again, Hal can fly here which means he has an aerial edge here. Hal is only limited to his imagination. And he doesn't have to make anything that's human weapon. Look at kilowig when he trained Hal he created a mini sun...so that's nonsense. Hal can create anything he thinks of...not just limited to earth subjects....And Hal could create a huge Baseball bat and use Hulk as a baseball if he wanted to. GL movie compared to comic wasn't as impressive, but neither was Hulk...

That's like saying Iron Man's suit is the only reason he has a remote chance against Whiplash or that the only reason Hulk has a chance is because of his strength or that *gasp* the only reason Green Lantern has a chance is because of his ring. It makes no sense because as Stark said "the suit and I are one.". Thor's hammer is literally an extension of his being.

It's true that movie Hulk wasn't AS impressive as his comic book counterpart however movie GL showed no imagination outside of typical human devices/weaponry. In movies I base everything strictly on feats otherwise you're dragging comic book info into the movies. Hal as a human being and not a veteran GL during the movie will only use human items for constructs. Hal COULD create a giant bat and beat Hulk with it but what's to stop Hulk from shattering it? Movie Hulk has 2 movies worth of feats one of which being stopping a giant alien whale thing(typically carrying thousands of chitauri soldiers) at base strength level easily. In the movie Hal IS a nooby Green Lantern. and his constructs aren't shown to be too too durable so I'm saying Hulk can smash through them after some time and if he catches Hal even for a second it's pretty much over. Movie GL and Movie Hulk weren't that impressive but movie Hulk was FAR more impressive than movie GL.

#24 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

Movie GL and Movie Hulk weren't that impressive but movie Hulk was FAR more impressive than movie GL.

Hal's willpower held back Parallax (The dude that was consuming planets and owning every other GL). What has movie Hulk done comparable to that?

#25 Posted by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@beautifulrevery said:

Movie GL and Movie Hulk weren't that impressive but movie Hulk was FAR more impressive than movie GL.

Hal's willpower held back Parallax (The dude that was consuming planets and owning every other GL). What has movie Hulk done comparable to that?

Parallax wasn't impressive either. The only reason he was such a threat in the movie was because he could suck the souls/life force out of people(or whatever he was doing). And the only reason Hal didn't die when in his grasp was because of some PIS. Seriously, Parallax could insta-absorb people but next thing you know Hal is SOMEHOW resistant or Parallax wanted to take his time with him? No, sorry, doesn't compute. Parallax was garbage in the movie. Thor would've beaten that Parallax fairly easily. Movie Hulk held off Thor, beat Abomination. stopped that chitauri whale/monster thing in one punch, tore through large chunks of the chitauri army before he was overwhelmed by their numbers, dominated Loki who was capable of taking Iron Man's repulsors without much trouble, was throwing cars around in the 2009 Hulk movie, tanked military rounds, etc. Sure movie Hulk wasn't as powerful as his comic book counterpart but who ever is?(not counting Superman...) Hulk is easily stronger than Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern. Easily.

#26 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

@Xanni15 said:

@beautifulrevery said:

Parallax wasn't impressive either. The only reason he was such a threat in the movie was because he could suck the souls/life force out of people(or whatever he was doing).

Uh... What? And the only reason Hulk is impressive is because he's so strong. See how that works? You just said you were going off feats, Hal's are more impressive than Hulk's.

@beautifulrevery said:

@Xanni15 said:

@beautifulrevery said:

And the only reason Hal didn't die when in his grasp was because of some PIS. Seriously, Parallax could insta-absorb people but next thing you know Hal is SOMEHOW resistant or Parallax wanted to take his time with him? No, sorry, doesn't compute. Parallax was garbage in the movie.

It's not PIS, it wasn't just Hal that could resist Parallax, though he could resist him for a lot longer. What villains don't take their time with the heroes? Yeah, he was garbage but nobody else could stop him, the Guardians were even afraid. But he was garbage while absorbing entire planets, totally.

@beautifulrevery said:

@Xanni15 said:

@beautifulrevery said:

Thor would've beaten that Parallax fairly easily. Movie Hulk held off Thor, beat Abomination. stopped that chitauri whale/monster thing in one punch, tore through large chunks of the chitauri army before he was overwhelmed by their numbers, dominated Loki who was capable of taking Iron Man's repulsors without much trouble, was throwing cars around in the 2009 Hulk movie, tanked military rounds, etc. Sure movie Hulk wasn't as powerful as his comic book counterpart but who ever is?(not counting Superman...) Hulk is easily stronger than Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern. Easily.

How? Based off Thor's movie feats, what could he possibly do?

Movie Hulk held off Thor who was holding back, give me a minute while I let that impressive showing sink in... OK, not impressed. As far as the Chiauri army, so? They weren't planet busters and galaxy threats, Loki has no combat feats worth mentioning, and Iron Man isn't a planet buster so his repulsors wouldn't get through Hal's shield.

Hulk's hasn't show to be strong enough to destroy Hal's shield, sorry, he hasn't.

#27 Posted by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@beautifulrevery said:

@Xanni15 said:

@beautifulrevery said:

Parallax wasn't impressive either. The only reason he was such a threat in the movie was because he could suck the souls/life force out of people(or whatever he was doing).

Uh... What? And the only reason Hulk is impressive is because he's so strong. See how that works? You just said you were going off feats, Hal's are more impressive than Hulk's.

@beautifulrevery said:

@Xanni15 said:

@beautifulrevery said:

And the only reason Hal didn't die when in his grasp was because of some PIS. Seriously, Parallax could insta-absorb people but next thing you know Hal is SOMEHOW resistant or Parallax wanted to take his time with him? No, sorry, doesn't compute. Parallax was garbage in the movie.

It's not PIS, it wasn't just Hal that could resist Parallax, though he could resist him for a lot longer. What villains don't take their time with the heroes? Yeah, he was garbage but nobody else could stop him, the Guardians were even afraid. But he was garbage while absorbing entire planets, totally.

@beautifulrevery said:

@Xanni15 said:

@beautifulrevery said:

Thor would've beaten that Parallax fairly easily. Movie Hulk held off Thor, beat Abomination. stopped that chitauri whale/monster thing in one punch, tore through large chunks of the chitauri army before he was overwhelmed by their numbers, dominated Loki who was capable of taking Iron Man's repulsors without much trouble, was throwing cars around in the 2009 Hulk movie, tanked military rounds, etc. Sure movie Hulk wasn't as powerful as his comic book counterpart but who ever is?(not counting Superman...) Hulk is easily stronger than Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern. Easily.

How? Based off Thor's movie feats, what could he possibly do?

Movie Hulk held off Thor who was holding back, give me a minute while I let that impressive showing sink in... OK, not impressed. As far as the Chiauri army, so? They weren't planet busters and galaxy threats, Loki has no combat feats worth mentioning, and Iron Man isn't a planet buster so his repulsors wouldn't get through Hal's shield.

Hulk's hasn't show to be strong enough to destroy Hal's shield, sorry, he hasn't.

Hal's feats are not in the least bit impressive. The ONLY impressive thing he did was resist the sun's gravitational pull.

So basically what you're telling me is that Parallax is going to take his time with a lowly GL when his true enemies are the Guardians. Yup, not PIS/CIS at all. And yes, the Guardians were afraid of him but how is that a feat when the Guardians are featless? Yes, he can absorb entire planets. Give me the ability to suck souls and a millenia old vendetta and I'll be able to wipe out planets with my soul sucking power too -_-. Yes, Thor was holding back SO much in that he wasn't using his lightning. There's nothing, NOTHING that suggests he was holding back physically. Even if he was, so what? Thor is an Asgardian warrior capable of taking on the Ice Giants in his movie(near featless I know but they took down some normal Asgardians) easily. Loki held his own against a Thor who was holding back yes, but he was still able to take on multiple shield agents without his powers with little issue so Loki has some notable feats. Let's mention his durabilty, he took a one sided beating from the Hulk being smashed into the ground without being KO'd. Iron Man's repulsors are capable of putting down the average human male with one shot so them not being a planet buster is kind of pointless since Loki DID tank them without issue.

Not even going to mention the fact that you said you need to be a planet buster to get through Hal's shields but I ask you this, when did an ACTUAL planet buster(not soul sucker but actually destroying the planet) present itself in ANY of these movies. They didn't and they won't until either Man of Steel, Thor 2, Guardians of the Galaxy or Avengers 2. Movie Hal's shields haven't been shown to be strong enough to resist a being of movie Hulk or movie Thor's level.

#28 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#29 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

Hal's feats are not in the least bit impressive. The ONLY impressive thing he did was resist the sun's gravitational pull.

Hal has more feats than that. His most impressive feat is holding back Parallax. How is that not impressive? So, Hal's not impressive but then he is? I think you're confused. Keep in mind I haven't even gotten to picking apart Hulk yet.

@beautifulrevery said:

So basically what you're telling me is that Parallax is going to take his time with a lowly GL when his true enemies are the Guardians. Yup, not PIS/CIS at all. And yes, the Guardians were afraid of him but how is that a feat when the Guardians are featless? Yes, he can absorb entire planets. Give me the ability to suck souls and a millenia old vendetta and I'll be able to wipe out planets with my soul sucking power too -_-.

No, I'm basically telling you that Hal posed a significant threat to Parallax (who was trying to goad the Guardians) and upon his arriving on Earth was defeated by one Green Lantern, Hal Jordan, when the supposed smartest beings the Guardians (who created the GL's), as well as the other GL's could do nothing to Parallax. How is stopping a being that is essentially going to destroy everything and everyone not impressive?

I don't get the point of your last sentence, care to explain?

@beautifulrevery said:

Yes, Thor was holding back SO much in that he wasn't using his lightning. There's nothing, NOTHING that suggests he was holding back physically. Even if he was, so what? Thor is an Asgardian warrior capable of taking on the Ice Giants in his movie(near featless I know but they took down some normal Asgardians) easily. Loki held his own against a Thor who was holding back yes, but he was still able to take on multiple shield agents without his powers with little issue so Loki has some notable feats. Let's mention his durabilty, he took a one sided beating from the Hulk being smashed into the ground without being KO'd. Iron Man's repulsors are capable of putting down the average human male with one shot so them not being a planet buster is kind of pointless since Loki DID tank them without issue.

Actually there's quite a bit that suggests he was, like him not wanting to fight at all, not throwing punches, and choosing to just tank them. What do you mean so what? You're the one trying to use Hulk pounding on Thor and cheap-shotting him as proof of something. Frost Giants are nothing, and Loki taking on S.H.I.E.L.D. agents is again, nothing compared to Hal Jordan. I don't get why you're bringing up irrelevant information.

The point of Iron Man not being a planet buster is that Hal took on and defeated a planet buster, so... advantage Hal.

@beautifulrevery said:

Not even going to mention the fact that you said you need to be a planet buster to get through Hal's shields but I ask you this, when did an ACTUAL planet buster(not soul sucker but actually destroying the planet) present itself in ANY of these movies. They didn't and they won't until either Man of Steel, Thor 2, Guardians of the Galaxy or Avengers 2. Movie Hal's shields haven't been shown to be strong enough to resist a being of movie Hulk or movie Thor's level.

Parallax destroyed multiple planets, word it however you want to. Hal's willpower held back Parallax, a being capable of destroying multiple planets. Have Hulk or Thor displayed anything close to that power? No.

#30 Posted by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@beautifulrevery said:

Hal has more feats than that. His most impressive feat is holding back Parallax. How is that not impressive? So, Hal's not impressive but then he is? I think you're confused. Keep in mind I haven't even gotten to picking apart Hulk yet.

@beautifulrevery said:

So basically what you're telling me is that Parallax is going to take his time with a lowly GL when his true enemies are the Guardians. Yup, not PIS/CIS at all. And yes, the Guardians were afraid of him but how is that a feat when the Guardians are featless? Yes, he can absorb entire planets. Give me the ability to suck souls and a millenia old vendetta and I'll be able to wipe out planets with my soul sucking power too -_-.

No, I'm basically telling you that Hal posed a significant threat to Parallax (who was trying to goad the Guardians) and upon his arriving on Earth was defeated by one Green Lantern, Hal Jordan, when the supposed smartest beings the Guardians (who created the GL's), as well as the other GL's could do nothing to Parallax. How is stopping a being that is essentially going to destroy everything and everyone not impressive?

I don't get the point of your last sentence, care to explain?

@beautifulrevery said:

Yes, Thor was holding back SO much in that he wasn't using his lightning. There's nothing, NOTHING that suggests he was holding back physically. Even if he was, so what? Thor is an Asgardian warrior capable of taking on the Ice Giants in his movie(near featless I know but they took down some normal Asgardians) easily. Loki held his own against a Thor who was holding back yes, but he was still able to take on multiple shield agents without his powers with little issue so Loki has some notable feats. Let's mention his durabilty, he took a one sided beating from the Hulk being smashed into the ground without being KO'd. Iron Man's repulsors are capable of putting down the average human male with one shot so them not being a planet buster is kind of pointless since Loki DID tank them without issue.

Actually there's quite a bit that suggests he was, like him not wanting to fight at all, not throwing punches, and choosing to just tank them. What do you mean so what? You're the one trying to use Hulk pounding on Thor and cheap-shotting him as proof of something. Frost Giants are nothing, and Loki taking on S.H.I.E.L.D. agents is again, nothing compared to Hal Jordan. I don't get why you're bringing up irrelevant information.

The point of Iron Man not being a planet buster is that Hal took on and defeated a planet buster, so... advantage Hal.

@beautifulrevery said:

Parallax destroyed multiple planets, word it however you want to. Hal's willpower held back Parallax, a being capable of destroying multiple planets. Have Hulk or Thor displayed anything close to that power? No.

I'm not confused, I simply misstated my meaning since I'm running off lack of sleep and a hectic work schedule at the moment. Hal BARELY has any impressive feats and his most impressive one is of course resisting the sun's gravitational pull.

Yes, the Guardians did create the Green Lantern Core in the movie and yes there are Thousands of Green Lanterns in the movies but almost ALL of those Green Lanterns are featless except for the few who had screen time with Hal. The most the others have is shooting a green light into the sky at the end of the movie.

Basically the point of the last sentence is stating that if I had Parallax's power I could destroy all life on a planet too if I had his motivation.

I'm saying so what because even if he was holding back it's still a fairly decent feat to take him on with equal footing. And it wasn't Loki taking on shield agents, it was Thor when he didn't have his powers on Earth. And the point I keep trying to make is that Parallax is a planet buster in the sense that his power allows him to destroy all life on the planet. He's NOT a planet buster in the sense that he can LITERALLY destroy a planet. As in the planet is space crumbs after he's done which they weren't.

You say I keep bringing up irrelevant information and yet you keep bringing in featless Green Lanterns and the Guardians to prove your point that Hal was so powerful but since they're featless it does nothing to help your claim that Hal is so powerful.

Of course Hulk and Thor haven't displayed that power because they CAN'T suck the souls out of people. That's the only reason because he consumed planets. NOT busted planets. CONSUMED

#31 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

I'm not confused, I simply misstated my meaning since I'm running off lack of sleep and a hectic work schedule at the moment. Hal BARELY has any impressive feats and his most impressive one is of course resisting the sun's gravitational pull.

Yes, the Guardians did create the Green Lantern Core in the movie and yes there are Thousands of Green Lanterns in the movies but almost ALL of those Green Lanterns are featless except for the few who had screen time with Hal. The most the others have is shooting a green light into the sky at the end of the movie.

Hal has plenty of feats, you just dismiss them. No matter, his most impressive feat of holding back Parallax is the only one needed here. Hulk hasn't displayed an equal amount of power.

Their standing in the galaxy is a feat, as is Abin Sur trapping Parallax before. Does Hal have more feats than Hulk, of course not.

@beautifulrevery said:

Basically the point of the last sentence is stating that if I had Parallax's power I could destroy all life on a planet too if I had his motivation.

I'm saying so what because even if he was holding back it's still a fairly decent feat to take him on with equal footing. And it wasn't Loki taking on shield agents, it was Thor when he didn't have his powers on Earth. And the point I keep trying to make is that Parallax is a planet buster in the sense that his power allows him to destroy all life on the planet. He's NOT a planet buster in the sense that he can LITERALLY destroy a planet. As in the planet is space crumbs after he's done which they weren't.

So, there was no point to it then.

No, it's not. Fighting against someone who doesn't want to fight is an impressive feat? There was no equal footing, Hulk was enraged and Thor without his hammer for a bit was trying to calm him down. Thor took on S.H.I.E.L.D agents, but what feats did they have since you dismissed both the Guardians and other Lanterns?

Before Parallax gets there, a planet is in space, after he is done the planet is destroyed. Call it whatever you want, if Hulk is on a planet he's dying. He hasn't shown the ability to survive in space.

@beautifulrevery said:

You say I keep bringing up irrelevant information and yet you keep bringing in featless Green Lanterns and the Guardians to prove your point that Hal was so powerful but since they're featless it does nothing to help your claim that Hal is so powerful.

Of course Hulk and Thor haven't displayed that power because they CAN'T suck the souls out of people. That's the only reason because he consumed planets. NOT busted planets. CONSUMED

So do you believe that the Lanterns are not powerful because they didn't display as much as others? Again, Hal held back Parallax, a being capable of destroying planets and instilled fear in what we can assume are some of the smartest beings in the galaxy (the Guardians). It absolutely does work in Hal's favor that he was the only person who could stop Parallax, that he overcame his fear and destroyed a threat to the entire galaxy.

And neither Hulk or Thor have displayed the ability to stop something from destroying a planet. The only reason Hulk can destroy a tank is because he's so strong... There's no point in stating that the only reason Parallax can do something is because of his powers, that's obvious.

#32 Posted by Cyberdyne_Systems (104 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins, hes to fast, to strong, to powerful and too durable for Green Lantern.

#33 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@Beautifulevery,
Actually, Parallax was impressive for movie reasons. Hulk would have gotten destroyed by Parallax if they faced off....let's be real, the only reason Hal beat him was because he lured him into the sun's pull...if not for that Parallax would have destroyed everyone more or less.

And not really, IM you see is a mere mortal without his suit much like Batman without his gadgets(however at least Bruce fan fight H2H) that being said, I said against Hulk Thor would have done nothing without his hammer. However, if Thor was facing Captain America I'm sure he could goe toe to toe with him H2H.

Like Xanni and others brought up, GL's ring=powerful magic with knowledge of the universe. GL's only weakness here is if he has enough power juice within the ring, otherwise he can manage against Hulk.

Hulk all he did was punch a long metal worm into the ground and beat the hell out of a bunch of chitauri grunts. Not that impressive, Hal's movie feats were better overall defeating Parallax which is more or less an entity that you can't directly, physically touch....you have to resist it and in Hal's case doing both that and dragging him to the sun or luring him there I should say until it consumed Parallax. How's Hulk exactly going to defeat Parallax?

GL's movie feats>>>>Hulk's therefore GL wins.

#34 Posted by Sydpart2 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

I still say GL because he can take away Hulks oxygen if he can think of it. Not saying it'll be his first move but after a bit of the constructs just pissing Hulk off I'm gonna say that he'd get there...John Stewart did it in the cartoon without issue so it's definitely not to far out there morally anyway.

#35 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie GL can't affect the color green, and is scared of muscled men in torn jeans. I, of course, base these facts on absolutely nothing.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#36 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (1982 posts) - - Show Bio

If Hal were smart about it, he should have no problem taking out Movie hulk. I didn't see him being very smart or creative in his movie though. He didn't show any physical resistance to suggest he could take a Hulk punch, and the constructs he made were just green versions or regular military hardware with no indication that they would be more effective than regular military hardware. Hal isn't smart enough to win.

#37 Posted by Pyrogram (41344 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk stomps hall.