#1 Posted by Superkitty (1089 posts) - - Show Bio
 Couldn't Funshine (or many other of the Care Bears in their own cute little way) defeat the Hulk? I mean if the madder the Hulk gets, the more powerful he is, so the *less* mad Hulk gets, the *weaker* he becomes. So Funshine could tell jokes and sing Hulk's blues away until the Hulk becomes so weak and shrink so small that all Funshine has to do is give Hulk a flying (bear) hug and he's pinned for the count.Note: on the same hand Grumpy Bear could be Hulk's anger catalyst and make him so mad even the Living Tribunal isn't safe from him.
#2 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

No, the carebears would be chewed up and spitted right back out and then smashed down to hell, then Hulk would go down to hell and smash them down to china, then he would drown them, and then he would smash then again until they look like mashed potatos.

#3 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

I think youre right superkitty. Who could be mad at a carebear?

#4 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Hulk wouldn't get mad at a carebear, then he could just pull a knife and kill Banner.

#5 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

I get mad at those stupid care bears, I hate them, I burned my brother's care bear.

#6 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Care Bears are no joke.

#7 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Yeah, Hulk wouldn't get mad at a carebear, then he could just pull a knife and kill Banner."

lol treachery from a carebear.

#8 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mantid says:

"I get mad at those stupid care bears, I hate them, I burned my brother's care bear."

coughANGER MANAGEMENTcough

I personally like the cousins better than the bears, but whatever. Hulk would die at the hands of a carebear.

#10 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#11 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mantid says:

"I don't have Anger Management. Aaargh!!! why do people say I have anger management. *Takes out gun and starts shooting at Cryo* "die die die!!!" He wakes up and realizes he is just dreaming. Poor, Cryo, I almost killed him."

Poor you. I almost went werewolf on your @$$.

#12 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Anger Managment is for girls.

#13 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mantid says:

"Anger Managment is for girls. "

It should be perfect for you then.

#14 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

I realize I do need Anger Managemnt (not because its for girls) I have to go to them classes, goodbye guys. I'll be back in about a week or two.

#15 Posted by Magda (2003 posts) - - Show Bio

why where are you going?

#16 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just playing, I can't live with out comicvine, not even for a week.

#17 Posted by Magda (2003 posts) - - Show Bio

say two i can't even walk from the house.

#18 Posted by Green Lantern Corps (6 posts) - - Show Bio

GREEN LANTERN AGREE, CARE BEARS RULE

#19 Posted by Superkitty (1089 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe after all the hugs and jokes and songs, Hulk shrinks down and it's actually revealed that he's Anger Bear! After therapy and a lot of medication, Anger Bear, who is dark green with an angry grrr face on his tummy, is Hulk no longer. Anger Bear teaches us that it's okay to be angry sometimes, but destroying cities is not.

#20 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

How could anyone be mad at a Care Bear? :o)

#21 Posted by Superkitty (1089 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"The Mantid says:
"I get mad at those stupid care bears, I hate them, I burned my brother's care bear."

coughANGER MANAGEMENTcough

I personally like the cousins better than the bears, but whatever. Hulk would die at the hands of a carebear."

Brave Heart Lion rules! :)

#22 Posted by tasir (303 posts) - - Show Bio

funshine bear