This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by thegaminboy (49 posts) - - Show Bio

who would win?? also this version of the hulk is the savage hulk, or the ''hulk smash'' one. (if i'm wrong tell me!! i've just recently about 1-2 weeks ago been reading comic bookc lol) so, who would win?

#2 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Flash represented by: Jay Garrick, Barry Allen, Wally West, or Bart Allen?

I'm seen Wally take out a White Martian, so there's some evidence to support Wally coming out on top, however, he may be the only one capable of it.

I can easily see Hulk crushing Barry's head under his big, green foot.

#3 Posted by SoulReaver (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash of course he a can form a tornado a suck the hulk in side a it will toss him or he'll died because the tornado sucks his breath out.

#4 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

The Flash would just vibrate through the Hulk and , ewww, make him explode

#5 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell the truth, Speed.

You really just don't like the Hulk. =)

#6 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

That's soemthing that should have happened to Wolvie long ago.

#7 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Satyrquaze says:

"Tell the truth, Speed. You really just don't like the Hulk. =)"

i do but all these battles are battles that he would lose

wolverine vs hulk

#8 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

thats a cool pic

#9 Posted by thegaminboy (49 posts) - - Show Bio

the flash is fast but that's it, but the hulk is INVULNERABLE, he also has a faster healing factor factor than wolverine, and the madder he gets the stronger he gets, plus the madder he gets his healing factor works faster, so i'm gonna say the hulk would win. but i'm new to comic books so i could be wrong

#10 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash is more than just fast. Read up on the Speed Force or look at any Flash page. And if the Hulk was truly invulnerable, why would he need a healing factor? Basically the situation is, Hulk is not capable of harming Flash, but Flash has a myriad of ways to hurt him.

#11 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Its an either way battle. IF Hulk gets a hold of the Flash and doesn't hesitate, then Flash will be a squished mess that reminds you of the disgusting soup you ate for lunch some time long ago. If Flash is plays it cool and smart, he has a very good chance of coming out on top. Trap Hulk in the Speed Zone should do just the trick.

Post Edited:2007-04-10 22:49:44

#12 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with flash on this one unless hulk gets really lucky and catches the quicky little guy.

#13 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk isn't nearly fast enough to catch Flash and even if he did, Flash can vibrate out of his grasp or deliver some punches as a distraction while he gets loose.

#14 Posted by thegaminboy (49 posts) - - Show Bio

well the hulk was fast enough to hit quicksilver.....why not the flash?

#15 Posted by thegaminboy (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#16 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol after seeing that panel of quicksilver, I'm going with the Hulk. He can just keep getting madder and madder and that's too scary.

#17 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

thegaminboy says:

"well the hulk was fast enough to hit quicksilver.....why not the flash?
" />http://img144.exs.cx/img144/2600/quicksilver9xj.jpg"

Because Flash is much faster than Quicksilver.

#18 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly, Quicksilver is traditionally clocked at about the Speed of Sound. Flash hangs out at near Light-Speed.

The Eternal, Makkari is closer to Flash's speed.

#19 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver originally maxed out at 200 mph. That comic is old (before his upgrades I'm guessing) so he probably was only going 200, if that.

#20 Posted by Icoop (310 posts) - - Show Bio

If Hulk claps his hands or stomps his feet hes got Flash, otherwise Flash would beat him.

#21 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

You don't think Flash can move in the time it takes Hulk to bring his hands together or lift his foot off the ground? You're vastly underestimating Flash.

#22 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

flash for sure

#23 Posted by Mr Mofo (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash should be able to win. He could run around the world before Hulk could turn his head to look for him. Buuuut Hulk could get lucky and destroy the landscape. We've seen Flash get beat by weaker villains. And it also depends on who's writing it.

#24 Posted by thegaminboy (49 posts) - - Show Bio

well, i'm still gonna go with the hulk. b/c the flash is SUPER FAST but he's still human. i know the hulks human, but if he doesn't turn back to bruce banner he's pretty much invincible, i mean the flash can hit him like 1 million times in a second.....so what? do u think that's gonna hurt the hulk? no, b/c that would only make him madder.

and what if the flash tried to make a whirlwind around the hulk to cut off is oxygen? from my knowledge the hulk has survived AWHILE while he was underwater AND in space without oxygen (even IF he begun to get his oxygen cut off all hulk has to do is jump), plus the flash will eventually get tired. the hulk, will not.

the only thing the flash could really do is make that speed force dimension thing. (i have no idea what that would do, but i bet the hulk could escape it, he already traveled through a wormhole in planet hulk and survived.)

so these are the reasons i'm going with the hulk, i very well could be wrong and he could lose. but i'm just now starting to read comics......but i still gotta go with the hulk. fyi: i heard somwhere the hulk got pounded into dust or something and still regenerated. does anyone know what comic this was from?

#25 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

You're limiting Flash to super speed and that's the problem. Some of his other abilities that would be useful in this fight: phasing (Hulk can't beat what he can't touch), time travel, speed/kinetic energy control (if Hulk can't move he can't hurt Flash), thunderclap (he can do it by snapping his fingers), bombs (he can make things explode by vibrating through them) and something called an infinite mass punch. You said Flash can hit him 1 million times in a second (he can), but he won't be hitting at normal strength, he'll be hitting him with punches with the force of a star (not sure exactly hard that is but c'mon, a star).

But even if he was just fast though, how can Hulk beat him if he can't even get close to touching him?

Did someone bring up oxygen stealing?

Getting trapped in the Speed Force is different than going through a wormhole. A wormhole, by definition, has an entrance and exit, so going in and coming out is possible. Unless Hulk can suddenly use the Speed Force like the Flash then he's not getting out of it.

#26 Posted by thegaminboy (49 posts) - - Show Bio

wow......the flash can do all of that???? well maybe he can beat the sh#t outta the hulk!!!! heck, he might even be able to beat the crap outta superman!!!

#27 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

He'll lose if he fights Flash.

#28 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash is underrated.

#29 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

Fail.

#30 Posted by Lantern Of Hatred (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

Any flash could do the job. :|.

[/jay garrick fanism]

#31 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

i say hulk.

#32 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash easily has this one...

Wally could take down Hulk quickly, easily and without the Hulk even landing a single punch

M

#33 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"i say hulk."

How?

I mean, this is a bad fight anyway....he doesn't really stand a chance

#34 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash easily.

#35 Posted by the bulkling (65 posts) - - Show Bio

if u knew anything about the hulk youd know he dosent need to breeath or how long he can hold his breath

#36 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"the bulkling says:
"if u knew anything about the hulk youd know he dosent need to breeath or how long he can hold his breath"

so?

he can hold his breath...

and that means what to this fight?

M"

Haha.

I know!

#37 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

the bulkling says:

"if u knew anything about the hulk youd know he dosent need to breeath or how long he can hold his breath"

so?

he can hold his breath...

and that means what to this fight?

M

#38 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Wally just grabbed Him and ran to the deepest part of the Ocean, and dropped Hulk in.

Carried on running and just left Hulk there. I doubt Hulk could hold His breath then...

#39 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Flash says:

"What if Wally just grabbed Him and ran to the deepest part of the Ocean, and dropped Hulk in.Carried on running and just left Hulk there. I doubt Hulk could hold His breath then..."

Hulk doesn't need to breath. But he'll lose anyway.
Post Edited:2008-02-07 11:03:20

#40 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

The Flash.

#41 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Barry Flash says:
"What if Wally just grabbed Him and ran to the deepest part of the Ocean, and dropped Hulk in.Carried on running and just left Hulk there. I doubt Hulk could hold His breath then..."

Hulk doesn't need to breath. But he'll lose anyway.
Post Edited:2008-02-07 11:03:20"

Oh okay, i find that a little Ridiculous like.

But, okay

#42 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

i know flash is very fest and hulk will big touble but he will make a misake sonner or later, just one strong hit and flash is dead, well hulk can just break his legs.

#43 Posted by the bulkling (65 posts) - - Show Bio

the can cause tremors by smashing his hand in to the ground bust up the ground and he cant run bacues its not straight any more

#44 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Im not DC guy but I would say Flash would this one.

#45 Posted by Amplitudo (215 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins. He's too fast for Hulk. And as for Hulk destroying the landscape or something, Flash would have stopped him by like, punching him 1,000's of times a second to the face. And doesn't he have the infinite mass punch?? I doubt Hulk could handle a solid 1,000 ton punch to the gut or face or something.

#46 Posted by the bulkling (65 posts) - - Show Bio

punches dont mean crap if they dont have mussle behind them

#47 Posted by the bulkling (65 posts) - - Show Bio

the hulk has been hit by a 500 ton space ship and besides that if he dosent kill the hulk he will just get stronger seed is not enough if the hulk lands just one hit boom ya done son

#48 Posted by Amplitudo (215 posts) - - Show Bio

the bulkling says:

"the hulk has been hit by a 500 ton space ship and besides that if he dosent kill the hulk he will just get stronger seed is not enough if the hulk lands just one hit boom ya done son"

3 words. Infinte. Mass. Punch.

#49 Posted by Amplitudo (215 posts) - - Show Bio

the bulkling says:

"punches dont mean crap if they dont have mussle behind them"

Oh, so you're telling me, I'm stronger than the whole class, that I could hit a student in my class with my arm going a milimeter a second and it would still hurt them? Or do you think if my arm was going a mile a second it would hurt more? Because I think if it were going a mile a second that it'd hurt more. Speed is a great factor in the amount of pain you can inflict on someone. Not just muscle.

#50 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

savage hulk? half of the comic world could beat him now,