#1 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio

Can The Hulk and Hercules defeat 75 Power Rangers ?

#2 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

lol This one made me laugh. Where do you come up wit these battles. In any case H&H eat the power rangers for breakfest.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio

I think The Hulk and Hercules would win. The only way the Power Rangers would have a chance is if they used there Zords.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"lol This one made me laugh. Where do you come up wit these battles. In any case H&H eat the power rangers for breakfest."
I use my creative thinking skills to create these battles.
Post Edited:2007-12-21 01:54:45
#5 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be like letting someone loose one Smurf Village with a flame thrower- pure massacre

#6 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Andferne says:
"lol This one made me laugh. Where do you come up wit these battles. In any case H&H eat the power rangers for breakfest."
I use my creative thinking skills to create these battles.
Post Edited:2007-12-21 01:54:45"

I like this one because I like the thought of Hulk and Herc going through them like Brock Sampson goes through the monarches men.

#7 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Power Rangers are these? Anyway, Power Rangers stand a very good chance if there's 75 of them. Trust me on this one, I've seen a good bit of every season. They're stronger then a lot of people give them credit for.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom says:

"Which Power Rangers are these? Anyway, Power Rangers stand a very good chance if there's 75 of them. Trust me on this one, I've seen a good bit of every season. They're stronger then a lot of people give them credit for."

Well actually there have been a total of about 77 Power Rangers all together so I would say all of them !

#9 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Poer Rangers mutilate Hulk and Hercules. They're way stronger than most people think. If we count the American series, there are like close to 100. 75 Power Rangers would destroy them even without the zords.

#10 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"White Phantom says:
"Which Power Rangers are these? Anyway, Power Rangers stand a very good chance if there's 75 of them. Trust me on this one, I've seen a good bit of every season. They're stronger then a lot of people give them credit for."

Well actually there have been a total of about 77 Power Rangers all together so I would say all of them !"

No- way, there have been 15 seasons of Power Rangers, most with over 5 Rangers. Still, Power Rangers win.

#11 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh god. Cyro's here. EVERYONE TO THE SHELTERS!!

#12 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Poer Rangers mutilate Hulk and Hercules. They're way stronger than most people think. If we count the American series, there are like close to 100. 75 Power Rangers would destroy them even without the zords."

Oh finally, an ally! I couldn't agree with you more.

#13 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see any blow a power ranger can do haeing any effect on Hulk. Hulk laughs at guys who can lift tons. I don't see any ranger comeing close to that area in strength. Then thier durabiltiy isnt even enough to take one punch from a enrged Hulk.

PS; No I am not a Hulk fanboy

#14 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Poer Rangers mutilate Hulk and Hercules. They're way stronger than most people think. If we count the American series, there are like close to 100. 75 Power Rangers would destroy them even without the zords."

I dont think so Cryo-Wolf. The Power Rangers have never faced anything like The Hulk.The only way they could possibly pull off a win is if they called Thor for some assistance since they have built an alliance with Thor in Power Rangers : Operation Overdrive.

#15 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"I don't see any blow a power ranger can do haeing any effect on Hulk. Hulk laughs at guys who can lift tons. I don't see any ranger comeing close to that area in strength. Then thier durabiltiy isnt even enough to take one punch from a enrged Hulk.PS; No I am not a Hulk fanboy"

Don't forget, these are 75 Rangers. And they don't have to match him in strength. They can hit him all at once with their mega-blasters, slice him with energy slashes, stamp him with their Megazords, cast some sort of spell on him, or a lotta other things.

#16 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Serisouly the Power Ragers have a alliance with Thor? was this in one of the cartoons or a comic? I find that kinda funny.

Is it more like the myth Thor or Marvel's version?

#17 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Serisouly the Power Ragers have a alliance with Thor? was this in one of the cartoons or a comic? I find that kinda funny. Is it more like the myth Thor or Marvel's version?"

It was on an Episode of Power Rangers : Operation Overdrive. The Power Rangers would find an artifact that was from Asgard that Thor was looking for and they formed an Alliance to keep Loki from getting the Artifact.

#18 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Andferne says:
"Serisouly the Power Ragers have a alliance with Thor? was this in one of the cartoons or a comic? I find that kinda funny. Is it more like the myth Thor or Marvel's version?"

It was on an Episode of Power Rangers : Operation Overdrive. The Power Rangers would find an artifact that was from Asgard that Thor was looking for and they formed an Alliance to keep Loki from getting the Artifact. "

Yep. Overdrive Rangers also can use the Crown of the Gods, the most powerful item in their universe. Face it, Power Rangers are like a super powerful army. H&H don't stand a chance.

#19 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

LoL. Did they ever show or portray Thor in the series, or just refer to him.

#20 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"LoL. Did they ever show or portray Thor in the series, or just refer to him."

Yes, they showed him

#21 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

They acually showed him ! You should have seen Thor's hammer ! It looked so funny ! Ha Ha ! It looked like one of those Inflatable Hammers you get at a Circus or Carnival. Ha Ha !

#22 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly have a question. Have you seen Power Rangers? Honestly. Do you know what they've been known to do?

#23 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Andferne says:

They acually showed him ! You should have seen Thor's hammer ! It looked so funny ! Ha Ha ! It looked like one of those Inflatable Hammers you get at a Circus or Carnival. Ha Ha ! "

They based it on the hammer from the actual myths, so it was fairly accurate.

#24 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom says:

"King Saturn says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
I dont think so Cryo-Wolf. The Power Rangers have never faced anything like The Hulk."
I assume you never saw The Master from Mystic Force. "

Whoa. The master. Yeah, dude, they have faced people way stronger then the Hulk.

#25 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:

I dont think so Cryo-Wolf. The Power Rangers have never faced anything like The Hulk."

I assume you never saw The Master from Mystic Force.

#26 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"I honestly have a question. Have you seen Power Rangers? Honestly. Do you know what they've been known to do?"

Yes, I have a very good idea what they can do.

#27 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"White Phantom says:
"King Saturn says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
I assume you never saw The Master from Mystic Force. "

Whoa. The master. Yeah, dude, they have faced people way stronger then the Hulk."

Yep, and that was just 8 of them. Imagine what 75 could do.

#28 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"I honestly have a question. Have you seen Power Rangers? Honestly. Do you know what they've been known to do?"
Yes, I have a very good idea what they can do. "

Not you, the dude that keeps bashing them.

#29 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"White Phantom says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Yes, I have a very good idea what they can do. "

Not you, the dude that keeps bashing them."

Oh, well if I say I know what I'm talking about enough, maybe some other people will start hearing me out. It's possible.

#30 Posted by silli bill (236 posts) - - Show Bio

go,go power rangers

#31 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

silli bill says:

"go,go power rangers"

Yeah, another ally!

#32 Posted by silli bill (236 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom says:

"silli bill says:
"go,go power rangers"
Yeah, another ally! "

go you mighty morphing power rangers

#33 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Question. You know how in a crossover with old rangers and the new ones they combined weapons to make a powerful blast? (If they did that. I'm sure if they did) Could all 75 rangers do that?

#34 Posted by silli bill (236 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Question. You know how in a crossover with old rangers and the new ones they combined weapons to make a powerful blast? (If they did that. I'm sure if they did) Could all 75 rangers do that?"

yeah they could if they are all on it(i dont know if theres a enough room)

#35 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

silli bill says:

"Copy says:
"Question. You know how in a crossover with old rangers and the new ones they combined weapons to make a powerful blast? (If they did that. I'm sure if they did) Could all 75 rangers do that?"

yeah they could if they are all on it(i dont know if theres a enough room)"

Actually, I've never seen them do that, and I've seen all the team ups. But the Rangers are very inventive, always coming up with new stuff. I wouldn't put it past them to do something like that.

#36 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to be so, so bloody...

#37 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio

What ! Who the heck is The Master ?

#38 Posted by silli bill (236 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"What ! Who the heck is The Master ? "

master of what ?

#39 Posted by Amplitudo (215 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk and Herc could pull through. Although it's alot closer then everyone may think, I've seen Power Rangers through-out only 7 seasons. Yes, I know, only 7 seasons, but they've done impressive feats.

But still, Hulk and Herc win.

#40 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

Yeah ! I remember that. They have actually did that more than once. But think about this for a minute. When have the Power Rangers ever faced anyone who can lift Billons of Tons with ease ? Remember also Power Rangers have weak armor if The Hulk was to hit four or five of them at one time they would easily resort back to there human forms.

#41 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

Didn't you see Mystic Force?

#42 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

silli bill says:

"King Saturn says:

master of what ?"

All Dark Magic