#1 Posted by ssejllenrad (13028 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win? Morals on. Fight in Gotham. Win by death or KO.

#2 Posted by mavfan626 (4560 posts) - - Show Bio

Oliver Queen's got this..

#3 Posted by The Stegman (29992 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hood, far better h2h combatant.

#4 Edited by ssejllenrad (13028 posts) - - Show Bio

Oliver Queen's got this..

Hey stop trolling. This is a legit question. Now who would win? Ollie or Mr. Queen? Don't tell me Oliver Queen would win without making an argument. At least tell me if his abilities are better than that of Oliver Queen. Because if you can't give me any arguments, I would most likely give this to Oliver Queen... Cause he's got a bow. And excellent marksmanship. What can Oliver counter that with?

#5 Posted by Shawnbaby (11026 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (7960 posts) - - Show Bio

There costumes are basically the same but Smallville arrow was a better marksmen.

#7 Edited by ssejllenrad (13028 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

IMO smallville GA had more trick and gadget arrows, iv not seen too many from the hood so far. Other than that really fail to see the difference.

#9 Posted by Shawnbaby (11026 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hood has zero moral objection to killing, while Smallville Ollie was a bit more squeamish.

While GA tries to find a way to subdue The Hood....The Hood just puts an arrow through GA's eye.

"Oliver Queen...You have failed this City"

#10 Posted by AllStarSuperman (28714 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by comicdude319 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

remember though smallville green arrow has more experience than the hood also you need to take into account green arrow only spent 2 years on the island whereas the hood spent 5 and the hood went through more.

#12 Edited by dorukesin (7421 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: @shawnbaby: @ultimatesmfan: @allstarsuperman: @comicdude319: no Hartley can shoot him in his pupil before even he blinks

he has shot Zod while he's using his super speed and senses

FEATS OF SMALLVILLE GREEN ARROW

he aimed at Moon from 2-2.5 miles far away and shot Daily Planet Ornamental Globe,not only did he hit the globe itself, but he was able to specify a location he wanted to hit in Borneo.

Loading Video...

he shots speeding bullets in air to save citizens

Loading Video...

He should shoot that soda for kissing Lois. Lois didn't realize that but he was able to aim his arrow inside of the hole of a pop tab of a soda can.

Loading Video...

#13 Posted by AllStarSuperman (28714 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: dude I know. But if you took the time to read the thread you should have bump mine is the original

#14 Posted by dorukesin (7421 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: dude I know. But if you took the time to read the thread you should have bump mine is the original

okay lol im going to bump

#15 Posted by Clark_EL (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow- Better h2h

Smallville Green Arrow- Better tech

They are both equal marksman IMO

#16 Posted by trickzzz (268 posts) - - Show Bio

Too close to call.

#17 Edited by AllStarSuperman (28714 posts) - - Show Bio

@clark_el: .Smallville is far better. He has shot bullets out of the air.

#18 Posted by Clark_EL (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Arrow's not bad though, he's shot a rocket launcher out of mid-air before.

#19 Posted by dorukesin (7421 posts) - - Show Bio

@clark_el said:

Arrow- Better h2h

Smallville's marksmanship is much better

#20 Edited by Baztet (594 posts) - - Show Bio

@clark_el said:

Arrow- Better h2h

Smallville's marksmanship is much better

#21 Posted by Darth-Revan (966 posts) - - Show Bio

Smallville

#22 Posted by RBT (6833 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I've seen of Smallville Oliver, he's great reflexes and aim but is a lousy fighter. Arrow has comparable reflexes(not on same level though) and aim and is a much better combatant. Arrow should win IMO.

#23 Posted by AllStarSuperman (28714 posts) - - Show Bio

@clark_el said:

@allstarsuperman: Arrow's not bad though, he's shot a rocket launcher out of mid-air before.

A bullet is like 3 times faster then a rocket at least. And Smallville Ollie has tagged kryptonians in combat.

#25 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (5288 posts) - - Show Bio

Stephen

#26 Posted by InsidiousX13 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow

#27 Posted by Jife (1 posts) - - Show Bio

if I'd say, Small ville's green arrow is by far more cool than arrow. he's got the tech, he's fun you know and he's got style. arrow on the other hand acts like one cold blooded dush.

green arrow could have his vengeance and still give you hope, the arrow on the other hand would scare shit out of you ( if you're still alive)

#28 Posted by AZTERIX_ (431 posts) - - Show Bio

Smallville.