This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by morgrim (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy,naruto and { kyubii will be allowed} Goku{all at peak power in current forms goku gets up to super sayian 2}

vs

Superman,Wonder Woman and {hal jordan} Green Lantern {all at peak power in forms right before the reset {new 52}

vs

They fight in new york city

Round one with morals

Round two with out morals

They all recieve their standard gear

#2 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

DC trio in a stomp.

#3 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

DC trio in a stomp.

also been done.

#4 Posted by morgrim (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheVoiceOfReason: really a stomp { not that they might not win but} i thought the power levels were equal enough

#5 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

DC trio in a stomp.

#6 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Trio stomps. Gloriously.

#7 Posted by morgrim (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash: could someone tell me how cuz in terms of raw power i could see naruto contending with superman what with the kyubii and all

wonder woman wouldnt exactly just walk over luffy and ichigo can handle green lantern so i truly dont see the stomp in this

#8 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 they have slight chance, if they got to go all out from the beginning, but that's not too uncommon. They know death is a possibility, and while they may not intentionnally try to hurt any one, i don't think they mind as much as the DC Trio who will probably save innocents from being killed. Plus some of Naruto's attacks occur on molecular level (or so i hear), while Ichigo should have... uniquely typed-based attacks? Anyways, the only pure physcical fighter is Luffy, and even then he at least has Pre-cognitive skills plus insane speed, so he may be able to put on some damage. 2nd round is a complete stomp for DC Trio.

#9 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim: Light speed blitz.

#10 Posted by XImpossibruX (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

DC stomps.

#11 Posted by Aero_gt (840 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

DC trio in a stomp.

also been done.

also all three solos.

#12 Posted by morgrim (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash: actually everyone on team one moves at super speeds but let me just modify the match up to make it more debatable

#13 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim said:

@Sideslash: actually everyone on team one moves at super speeds but let me just modify the match up to make it more debatable

Not at light speed they don't.

#14 Posted by SMXLR8 (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim: What the hell were you thinking?!

#15 Posted by morgrim (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash: naruto moves fast enough to keep pace with teleportation and teleportation is actually faster than if not equivalent t olight speed as it is instantatneous i swapped out ichigo with goku and he moves at light speed so superman isnt going to be sped blitzing anyone wonder woman and GL themselves dont even move light speed wonder woman moves speed of sound at best and luffy would more than keep up so yeah this is in no way a mismatch

#16 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim: You really want the Anime side to win here don't ya?

#17 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku > Superman GL and Wonder Woman, but At the same time? Idk Naruto and Luffy are useless here, As without Light speed or power anywhere comparable to Supes they would get owned. This is Basically Goku vs Supes WW and GL

#18 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2905 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

DC trio in a stomp.

#19 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim: Lantern cages your team. Goku isn't taking down Wonder Woman and Supes at the same time.

#20 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

Several team members could solo.

#21 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9185 posts) - - Show Bio

DC wins. 
They then feel sorry for the beating they give the team. 
Offer Goku a place in the JL, and the rest a place in the Teen Titans. lol

#22 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

DC trio in a stomp.

#23 Posted by morgrim (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash: I doubt the green lantern is caging the nine tail fox and goku dosent have to fight both at the same time luffy can more than handle diana while naruto keeps GL busy and Goku deals with superman

@jobbernos: i highly doubt this is a stomp in anyones favour as there is a member of the shonen team that can match each member of the Dc team equally

@OmegaDynasty: someone has yet to provide a reasonable explanation that details why the Dc team wins

#24 Edited by LordVulcan (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim: Okay you haven't read much DC. less then i have. (and i don't even like DC) let me put it this way naruto is more like a city buster same with luffy. WW is at the very least a continent buster. (Help me out here DC fans i dont know jack about WW) sups can push the freaking moon and could punch a plant to pieces. green lantern i think can bust plants. only one on team anime who can bust plants is goku. so its goku vs GL WW and sups.

#25 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

That is not the holy shounen trilogy

#26 Edited by morgrim (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149: I know its not but it seemed too mis matched so i removed ichigo to put goku and i couldnt be bothered to change the title

@LordVulcan: actually the only one on team DC that is really planet buster is Superman which is y i added goku to provide two planet busters however green lantern is on a regular basis not a planet buster niether has wonder woman shown any feats putting her on continent buster level {what comics r u reading?} however naruto has shown that he is a mountain buster and luffy has been shown to have been destroying an object around the size of an island and only stopped because he didnt have to fully destroy it after all so yeah think carefully before u make ur next post because naruto and luffy are more than capable of holding their own against wonder woman and GL

#27 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Peak power SS3 Goku at the end of DBZ is dangerously close to being a universe buster. Super Buu could destroy the entire cosmos, (as well as possibly the entire DBZ multiverse, if Dende's statements about other dimensions flooding in are true) and end of DBZ SS3 Goku is about 400 times stronger than the SS3 Goku that fought Kid Buu. So he's definitely stronger than Gotenks, who could shatter dimensions, and he may even be stronger than Super Buu.

Either way, Goku stomps.

#28 Posted by morgrim (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump