User Lists: 1

BP should shred him.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Heretic should stomp classic Panther, but I'm not knowledgable about current one.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Heretic should stomp classic Panther, but I'm not knowledgable about current one.

It doesn't matter BP murders him.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@bigcimmerian said:

Yup.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

How? If this is Heretic from Batman Incorporated then you should know he has superhuman strength, speed, durability, healing factor, he doesn't tire and he doesn't feel pain, he one shotted Nightwing and Batman.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell said:

@bigcimmerian said:

How? If this is Heretic from Batman Incorporated then you should know he has superhuman strength, speed, durability, healing factor, he doesn't tire and he doesn't feel pain, he one shotted Nightwing and Batman.

I'm going to assume that since you said you don't know much about current black panther your talking about pre doom war black panther.

The heretic is indeed very tough but he relies heavily on tanking damage. All though his damage soak is impressive an arrow from Damian still went through his chest (he wasn't annoyed but it still pierced him). Because piercing damage works black panther can cut the heretics head off with his energy daggers. And since his vibranium suit has feats like taking hits from iron fist (who was said to be hitting with the repeated force of a freight train), this means heretic can't really punch Black Panther out.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@nelomaxwell said:

@bigcimmerian said:

I'm going to assume that since you said you don't know much about current black panther your talking about pre doom war black panther.

The heretic is indeed very tough but he relies heavily on tanking damage. All though his damage soak is impressive an arrow from Damian still went through his chest (he wasn't annoyed but it still pierced him). Because piercing damage works black panther can cut the heretics head off with his energy daggers. And since his vibranium suit has feats like taking hits from iron fist (who was said to be hitting with the repeated force of a freight train), this means heretic can't really punch Black Panther out.

Yes, I meant pre Doom wars. Is it in character for Panther to cut someone's head off?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jashro44

@bigcimmerian: He has shown to be willing to kill in the past. Off the top of my head the most recent example would be when he punched a hole through a cyborg.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Black Panther.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Wolverine008

@jashro44 said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@nelomaxwell said:

@bigcimmerian said:

Yes, I meant pre Doom wars. Is it in character for Panther to cut someone's head off?

Yeah, it's in character for Black Panther to kill.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided