The Helghan Empire vs Skynet

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gingerpenny

The Helghast finally defeat the VSA/ISA and set their sites for Earth only to find out that the VSA had been hiding that they already lost Earth to Skynet, it has already been defeated and fully conquered by Skynet. The Helghast decide to invade anyway and war breaks out between The Helghast and The Terminators, who wins the War?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way, t-1000s will be a problem, but Helghast does have its own flame and plasma based weapons which should put an end to them rather decently. On top of that Helghast do have space ships which would benefit them greatly at least in the beginning of the war.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By gingerpenny

@killerwasp: it would be a long abd gritty alien vs cyborg war but I personally think the Helghast would prevail, I just wanted to hear some more opinions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gingerpenny: Well take note that thread are usually to answer questions, so for the future try not to argue for either side. Not saying you are just letting you know. Yeah like i said it could go either way i do think the machines could come up with space ships if they fight the Helghast long enough. Problem is that they have to find the helghast planet which can cause serious delays and problems.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skynet.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: You don't think that Skynet has Space traveling, I know they have never shown us any tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gingerpenny: I'm sure they do, but we have no idea how powerful their ships are, how many, and what is their space traveling capabilities on top of that they have to find their planet and invade it as well.