The Heavy Hitters

lizyatearita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By lizyatearita

Its Area 51 no where to run just a waste land for countless bloodshed, two teams throw down to the death who takes the win. morals off no prep random encounter. standard gear is allowed.

Team#1

Gladiator (Kallark)

Hulk

gerneral Zod

Darksied

Vs

Team#2

Superman

Ms Marvel

Doomsday

Wonder Woman

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a bad match up Ms. Marvel is like a child in this battle and Darkseid is a god amongst gods. I'm torn whether to flag this or not.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn

Team 1 for the win... could be interesting though Carol is a bit outmatched here.

lizyatearita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: maybe i should of done a bit more research but i don't feel that this is a complete

mismatch each player can rival a member of the other team like wonder woman vs general zodd

and superman vs darksied have the hulk take on dooms day i do feel team 1 would win but this me creating this blog wasn't on based on that intention. so flagg if u want i stand by it lol

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: maybe i should of done a bit more research but i don't feel that this is a complete

mismatch each player can rival a member of the other team like wonder woman vs general zodd

and superman vs darksied have the hulk take on dooms day i do feel team 1 would win but this me creating this blog wasn't on based on that intention. so flagg if u want i stand by it lol

Ms. Marvel is a 50 tonner, which is the size of a Right Whale while everyone else is far beyond that. Superman held the equivalent weight of the earth for 5 days. The majority of everyone else is within that range of power. This is mismatched.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn

For some reason I think if Maxima was there instead of Ms. Marvel... you may have a more intense battle