The Heartless (Kingdom Hearts) vs. Yuuzhan Vong (Star Wars)

Avatar image for thegoddamnmasterchief
TheGoddamnMasterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'm not even sure who the Yuuzhan Vong are. Enlighten me please?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Eisenfauste

@scorpion2501: The Yuuzhan Vong were a warmongering species of alien outside of the Star Wars Galaxy who were a race of technophobes and worshippers of bloodthirsty gods.

No Caption Provided

< These are their warriors, incredibly proficient at war, who are encased on vonduum crab armor that can tank blaster bolts, and lightsaber strikes. He is carrying an amphistaff which can block lightsaber hits, or turn into a snake and strike quickly with poison that will kill in minutes. Their ships have dovin basals which create small blackholes which swallow up anything thrown at them, and can literally yank the shields off of spacecraft. They can also drop a moon onto a planet with the basals.

The GA, Imperial Remnant, and mandalorians threw everything they had at them and it still wasn't enough. The Vong conquered pretty much the whole know Star Wars galaxy in under 8 years and killed 365 trillion beings on their conquest.

Oh and their ships also have plasma weaponry and rock like armor that can tank laser bolts.

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A very interesting fight. :)

I'll toss my pick to the Heartless. The Kingdom Hearts series seems to indicate the Keyblades are the only permanent solution to the Heartless, if memory serves (hence the importance of anyone wielding a Keyblade). The Heartless are likely win win just on that technicality unless Onimi pulls out a Keyblade.

Also, the Heartless are the type of enemy to where they are favored the longer the war wages. They can turn the hearts of fallen Vong (or anyone, like civilian casualties) into new Heartless, and do so very quickly based on the Traverse Town cutscene where a man died and had his heart turned into a Heartless in seconds.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eisenfauste

@morganfreeman: Feats of the heartless considering they will be facing an enemy that is very difficult to kill, also do they have any space tech i.e. dreadnought ships, figher craft, plasma, black hole creating tech, super tough armor, potent warriors. The vong were able to engineer creatures that could kill jedi without much of an effort.

Avatar image for thegoddamnmasterchief
TheGoddamnMasterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morganfreeman: Feats of the heartless considering they will be facing an enemy that is very difficult to kill, also do they have any space tech i.e. dreadnought ships, figher craft, plasma, black hole creating tech, super tough armor, potent warriors. The vong were able to engineer creatures that could kill jedi without much of an effort.

Here is a list of all the different kinds of Heartless, if it helps.

http://www.khwiki.net/Heartless#Types

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eisenfauste

@thegoddamnmasterchief: I think the Yuuzhan Vong will take this considering the heartless don't have any space worthy vessels that I noted on the wiki, just a bunch of creatures half of which didn't have any particle feats or specific aspects to them, so you may have to enlighten me on their abilities because I have never played the game. Also what is to say they may not just side with the Vong considering they are pretty much heartless and evil also, and it says the heartless will follow those that are powerful and evil. Lets assume that this doesn't happen.

Vong also have creatures that are massive and comparable to the big heartless, their warriors, weapons and armor should protect most of the warriors, unless heartless weapons can pass through armor and do damage to them. also if they came on a planet with heartless, they could just bombard it from space or bust the planet by dropping a moon on it.

I say 7/10 vong take this, unless the heartless have some serious feats that will put them on top or equal to a warmongering, driven/focussed race of excellent killers with tech lightyears ahead of the heartless cannon forms, and aeroplane forms.

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MorganFreeman

@eisenfauste: One of the first things we see the Heartless do is destroy a world, something they have a reputation for doing. They go from world to world in an attempt to destroy everything, and do so through dimensional travel. Some space-faring Heartless exist, however. They provide the space combat sections of the game.

http://www.khwiki.net/Gummi_ship

And so we're clear, I'm not doubting the credibility of the Vong. I know what they are capable of and how much destruction they caused, and they would do a number on the Heartless. The real issue is how would the Vong decisively defeat the Heartless.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morganfreeman: A war of attrition is what the vong are very good at, I can't really see their foot soldiers being much of a threat, they really don't have a navy at all or spacecraft for that matter. Vong have them outgunned in many ways, and although busting a planet is a good feat for the heartless, the vong are essentially a nomadic race as you know, so this feat can't be used against them.

Once the vong realize that their warriors can be used against them, they will just bust the planet from orbit, but even on the ground I doubt the heartless can take a majority.

Strafing vong craft>>>>>>heartless warriors