Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@pooty said:

@Uno_Oscuro: for this particular thread it doesn't make a difference because Thor has mjolnir. but overall having Mjolnir is the difference between Thor winning and losing. Without Mjolnir WW will beat him. With Mjolnir Thor wins

I can agree with ths, I'm still not sold on him being stronger than Thor, but, it certainly is a lot more even without Mjolnir. None-the-less, I still believe the Hammer Bros win.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By pooty

@Uno_Oscuro: I don't know who the stronger of the two are. i think they are both capable of hurting each other. in an all out fight with no weapons i think her speed and fighting skill would give WW the win. but with mjolnir Thor should win. for this thread the hammer bros win.

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@pooty said:

@Uno_Oscuro: I don't know who the stronger of the two are. i think they are both capable of hurting each other. in an all out fight with no weapons i think her speed and fighting skill would give WW the win. but with mjolnir Thor should win. for this thread the hammer bros win.

Wait a second, are you talking about Wonder Woman being stronger? I was talking about Wonder MAN, lol.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By pooty

@Uno_Oscuro: oh my bad i'm talking about WW. lol. Thor is definitely stronger than WM. WM is the weakest person listed.

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@pooty said:

@Uno_Oscuro: oh my bad i'm talking about WW. lol. Thor is definitely stronger than WM. WM is the weakest person listed.

Lol, thats what I was saying. I was getting confused. Thats why I give this to the Hammer Bros, WM might put up a bit of a fight, but its really not going to make much of a difference. Therefore its WW vs both Thor and BRB. Now, Wonder Woman being stronger than Thor I can see.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By Jorgevy

@a88378438: 1 - your english is terrible, it's hard to understand most of the stuff you say. It would be useful if you could transmit your thoughts in a clearer way :)

2 - you just said something interesting: "destroy a planet not mean more powerful than lift/move a planet"

exactly. Lifting and pulling something isn't gonna help in a battle (they, the contestants, don't weigh much more than an average heavyset person). Although, being able to strike with enough force to shatter a planet is certainly helpful

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#57  Edited By The_Thunderer

@Jorgevy: good point

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Jorgevy

@The_Thunderer: thanks :)

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By a88378438

@Jorgevy said:

@a88378438: 1 - your english is terrible, it's hard to understand most of the stuff you say. It would be useful if you could transmit your thoughts in a clearer way :)

2 - you just said something interesting: "destroy a planet not mean more powerful than lift/move a planet"

exactly. Lifting and pulling something isn't gonna help in a battle (they, the contestants, don't weigh much more than an average heavyset person). Although, being able to strike with enough force to shatter a planet is certainly helpful

goku can easily destroy a planet,he just lift 40 ton

i'm not this mean,your point,destroy a planet not more powerful than move planet,the thor can destroy planet(i think this just a moon)not more powerful than superman move planet,this not logci in comic

just like goku

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Jorgevy

@a88378438: I hope you know the difference between a planet busting attack made of energy and a planet busting punch. That's why I said it would matter in battle. I used the word "strike". There's a scan of BRB striking a planet and destroying it. That's a lot of force, with no energy or beams or any of the sorts. So it doesnt matter if BRB and Thor couldn't even lift a car, as long as they can strike with planet busting force, it's very useful

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61  Edited By majestic99

@Jorgevy said:

@a88378438: I hope you know the difference between a planet busting attack made of energy and a planet busting punch. That's why I said it would matter in battle. I used the word "strike". There's a scan of BRB striking a planet and destroying it. That's a lot of force, with no energy or beams or any of the sorts. So it doesnt matter if BRB and Thor couldn't even lift a car, as long as they can strike with planet busting force, it's very useful

Agreed.

Avatar image for revenge_of_the_troller
Revenge_of_the_troller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wonder twins win, they have far greater power levels

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63  Edited By majestic99

Not Wonder Man.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By czarny_samael666

Team 1, Wonder Man isn't on this level. In his serious fights with Gladiator and evil Hyperion he get crushed.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#65  Edited By The_Thunderer

Thor = Beta Ray Bill = Wonder Woman > Wonder Man