• 117 results
#-49 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Guyver treats bullets like they're slow. The kind of things Guyver has had to deal with, Spidey wouldn't last 5min against."

So does Spider-Man. Spider-Man has been dodging bullets for decades.
#-48 Posted by Braise (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"

"
Who voices that Zoanoid?
"So I might as well go out with a bang?"
Is that Steve Blum? I know he did voice-work in a Guyver series before, don't know if this is it.

#-47 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio
gunswordfist said:
 So does Spider-Man. Spider-Man has been dodging bullets for decades.
But he can't run at super speeds or fly or create sonic attacks. The Guyver is far too much for him, even without going Gigantic.
#-46 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Good point but The Guyver dodges bullets. He doesn't block them. And The Guyver loves to sit still and have the enemy attack first. lol"
Spider-Man does the same thing.

Rei-Kai said:
"Guyver treats bullets like they're slow.
So does Spider-Man."
Yes but that cancels out your point...which was my point. lol
#-45 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

No, it doesn't. Spidey's dodging is more danger sense and agility. Guyver's is pure speed. Even de-powered Movie Guyver could catch/deflect bullets back at people with ease and ran so fast he made burn marks in the ground.

#-44 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"But he can't run at super speeds or fly or create sonic attacks. The Guyver is far too much for him, even without going Gigantic."
We are aware of that. We were just addressing your "Guyver treats bullets like they're slow" comment. You made it seem like Spidey couldn't dodge bullets either.
#-43 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

gunswordfist give up.You lost from post 1.

#-42 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist give up.You lost from post 1."

Post 1? What you didn't like my pictures. lolStatic Shock said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"But he can't run at super speeds or fly or create sonic attacks. The Guyver is far too much for him, even without going Gigantic."
We are aware of that. We were just addressing your "Guyver treats bullets like they're slow" comment. You made it seem like Spidey couldn't dodge bullets either."

Exactly. Someone please give me a good argument. Everyone is starting to repeat themselves. lol
#-41 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:

Post 1? What you didn't like my pictures. lol
Sure didn't.
#-40 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly Gunfistsword..how the hell could you possibly be still saying "someone give me a good argument".Spider-Man has no chance of winning this.Spider-Man can barely beat street levlers with some fighting skill..how the hell does he have any chance against a Guyver who is on his level physically and is a far better fighter than him.He also has weaponry that can cover enough ground that Spider-Man really cannot escape from..so how does Spider-Man have a chance at all?

#-39 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"No, it doesn't. Spidey's dodging is more danger sense and agility.
You're partially right. He reacts 12 times faster than humans. His agility has nothing to do with it. Being agile doesn't grant you bullet-timing reaction speed. It's not just his Spider-Sense either.. He even dodges bullets without it.
#-38 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Honestly Gunfistsword..how the hell could you possibly be still saying "someone give me a good argument".Spider-Man has no chance of winning this.Spider-Man can barely beat street levlers with some fighting skill..how the hell does he have any chance against a Guyver who is on his level physically and is a far better fighter than him.He also has weaponry that can cover enough ground that Spider-Man really cannot escape from..so how does Spider-Man have a chance at all?"

#-37 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:

Post 1? What you didn't like my pictures. lol
Sure didn't.
"
OUCH!Vance Astro said:
"Honestly Gunfistsword..how the hell could you possibly be still saying "someone give me a good argument".Spider-Man has no chance of winning this.Spider-Man can barely beat street levlers with some fighting skill..how the hell does he have any chance against a Guyver who is on his level physically and is a far better fighter than him.He also has weaponry that can cover enough ground that Spider-Man really cannot escape from..so how does Spider-Man have a chance at all?"

Spider-Man has been dodging lasers forever so I don't see how it would be a guaranteed hit for The Guyver. Spider-Man would not let The Guyver do Mega-Smasher, he could easily dodge the forehead laser and his pressure cannon (especially since that attack has to charge.) Guyver's sound waves can also be dodged. I know The Guyver is stronger than Spider-Man and pretty much any attack from him would be a 1 hit kill for Spider-Man but The Guyver wouldn't be fast enough to hit him. And The Guyver is not a better fighter than Spider-Man. Sho's fighting skill is not on par with Parker's, his powers are just much more deadlier. And when the armor takes over it either stands still, stands still and attacks or rushes straight after his enemy which Spidey wouldn't have a problem dodging.
#-36 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:

"

And that's my evidence for 'everyone is repeating themselves' lol
#-35 Posted by DJ Diesel (1594 posts) - - Show Bio

Guyver win, sorry spidey, you are outfought and outgunned. Good fight, but clear victor

#-34 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
gunswordfist said:

Spider-Man has been dodging lasers forever so I don't see how it would be a guaranteed hit for The Guyver. Spider-Man would not let The Guyver do Mega-Smasher, he could easily dodge the forehead laser and his pressure cannon (especially since that attack has to charge.) Guyver's sound waves can also be dodged. I know The Guyver is stronger than Spider-Man and pretty much any attack from him would be a 1 hit kill for Spider-Man but The Guyver wouldn't be fast enough to hit him. And The Guyver is not a better fighter than Spider-Man. Sho's fighting skill is not on par with Parker's, his powers are just much more deadlier. And when the armor takes over it either stands still, stands still and attacks or rushes straight after his enemy which Spidey wouldn't have a problem dodging."
You seem to not be getting what I am saying.When you are fighting the Guyver..you cannot just dodge a laser or a mega crusher.The destruction it leaves behind when it hits is what you have to dodge as well.The mega crusher causes explosions,there is going to be buildings falling.You sit her and act like Spider-Man can dodge so much when I have seen him shot several times and hit by things slower than lasers.You also seem to be completely overshadowing the fact that the Guyver doesn't even have to use any weapons.He can go h2h with Spider-Man and completely destroy him.When you sit here and say silly stuff like Sho's fighting skill isn't on par with Park's and then you say in the same thread "someone give me a good argument" you are all repeating yourselves..this would be over if you would stop reaching.The Guyver is clearly a far better fighter than the guy who tried to punch Molten Man,the guy who tried to web up Juggernaut,and the guy who tried to blind Daredevil with webbing.
#-33 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter could dodge a few things, but he's not faster than the Guyver.

#-32 Posted by DJ Diesel (1594 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:

Spider-Man has been dodging lasers forever so I don't see how it would be a guaranteed hit for The Guyver. Spider-Man would not let The Guyver do Mega-Smasher, he could easily dodge the forehead laser and his pressure cannon (especially since that attack has to charge.) Guyver's sound waves can also be dodged. I know The Guyver is stronger than Spider-Man and pretty much any attack from him would be a 1 hit kill for Spider-Man but The Guyver wouldn't be fast enough to hit him. And The Guyver is not a better fighter than Spider-Man. Sho's fighting skill is not on par with Parker's, his powers are just much more deadlier. And when the armor takes over it either stands still, stands still and attacks or rushes straight after his enemy which Spidey wouldn't have a problem dodging."
You seem to not be getting what I am saying.When you are fighting the Guyver..you cannot just dodge a laser or a mega crusher.The destruction it leaves behind when it hits is what you have to dodge as well.The mega crusher causes explosions,there is going to be buildings falling.You sit her and act like Spider-Man can dodge so much when I have seen him shot several times and hit by things slower than lasers.You also seem to be completely overshadowing the fact that the Guyver doesn't even have to use any weapons.He can go h2h with Spider-Man and completely destroy him.When you sit here and say silly stuff like Sho's fighting skill isn't on par with Park's and then you say in the same thread "someone give me a good argument" you are all repeating yourselves..this would be over if you would stop reaching.The Guyver is clearly a far better fighter than the guy who tried to punch Molten Man,the guy who tried to web up Juggernaut,and the guy who tried to blind Daredevil with webbing.
"

Maybe by "Everyone is repeating themselves" he means, everyone is saying Spiderman loses this one... I suppose that is repetition, and as for a good explanation, he means OTHER than the fact that Guyver posessed superior fighting prowess, weaponry, durability, and is on par with every other power.... something OTHER than those reasons. Instead of saying Guyver would sin because of those reasons, try saying this.

"Spiderman would lose here because he is inferior in combat, has no powers that would give him a clear edge or a win, has vastly inferior weapons in his arsenal and and is either equalled or outmatched in every power catagory. He'd probably have a hard time pulling out a win here even if he went and got the iron-spider armor. How's that for not repeating the OBVIOUS?!"
#-31 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Peter could dodge a few things, but he's not faster than the Guyver."
What has Guyver dodged that would make him faster than Peter?
#-30 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
DJ Diesel said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:

"
Maybe by "Everyone is repeating themselves" he means, everyone is saying Spiderman loses this one... I suppose that is repetition, and as for a good explanation, he means OTHER than the fact that Guyver posessed superior fighting prowess, weaponry, durability, and is on par with every other power.... something OTHER than those reasons. Instead of saying Guyver would sin because of those reasons, try saying this."Spiderman would lose here because he is inferior in combat, has no powers that would give him a clear edge or a win, has vastly inferior weapons in his arsenal and and is either equalled or outmatched in every power catagory. He'd probably have a hard time pulling out a win here even if he went and got the iron-spider armor. How's that for not repeating the OBVIOUS?!""
LOL.DJ Diesel pulls out another one.
#-29 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:

"

Who said that Mega-Smasher couldn't kill Spider-Man? I sure didn't. As for The Guyver's attacks, pretty much all of them charge (even his forehead laser) so I don't see how Spider-Man would just stand there and get kicked. And how is Sho a better fighter than Spider-Man? He can get tired after fighting a few average Zoanoids. Tell me exactly how his H2H would destroy Parker's?
#-28 Edited by DJ Diesel (1594 posts) - - Show Bio
gunswordfist said:
Tell me exactly how his H2H would destroy Parker's?"
Well H2H is shorthand for Hand to Hand, or Hand to Hand Combat. A form of combat in which the only weapons involved are the parts of the body themselves. Strikes such as punches and kicks make up the majority of this form of combat though other attacks are varied and many. As to how one "destroys" an opponent via "H2H" This too would employ mostly punches and kicks to said enemy that should cause signifigant bodily harm or damage to cause a celar victory through unconciousness or submittion... Fighting is another word for this phenominon.
#-27 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
gunswordfist said:
Who said that Mega-Smasher couldn't kill Spider-Man? I sure didn't. As for The Guyver's attacks, pretty much all of them charge (even his forehead laser) so I don't see how Spider-Man would just stand there and get kicked. And how is Sho a better fighter than Spider-Man? He can get tired after fighting a few average Zoanoids. Tell me exactly how his H2H would destroy Parker's?"
You are making a case against things I didn't say.I never said that YOU said a Mega-Smasher couldn't kill Parker.You did act as if Spider-Man could dodge it like it was nothing.All of Guyver's attacks DO NOT charge..what are you talking about? How is Sho a better fighter than Spider-Man? Please tell me you aren't serious with this! Spider-Man isn't a good fighter and getting tired after fighting Zoanoids doesn't mean jack.Zoanoids were created to take out Guyver's.You can watch anything involving a Guyver fight and clearly see there is fighting skill there..alot of it.Flip over to Spider-Man who thought it was a good idea to punch a man made out of lava with his barefists and mangled his hands,who thought is was an idea to try and blind a guy with webbing when he already knew he was blind,the same Spider-Man who gets his ass kicked by good fighters who don't have lasers shooting out of their head and chests and don't have Guyver armor.I don't see how you think Spider-Man has any chance to win.
#-26 Edited by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
DJ Diesel said:
"gunswordfist said:
Well H2H is shorthand for Hand to Hand, or Hand to Hand Combat. A form of combat in which the only weapons involved are the parts of the body themselves. Strikes such as punches and kicks make up the majority of this form of combat though other attacks are varied and many. As to how one "destroys" an opponent via "H2H" This too would employ mostly punches and kicks to said enemy that should cause signifigant bodily harm or damage to cause a celar victory through unconciousness or submittion... Fighting is another woord for this phenominon."

Yes I know what H2H means. That wasn't my question.Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
Who said that Mega-Smasher couldn't kill Spider-Man? I sure didn't. As for The Guyver's attacks, pretty much all of them charge (even his forehead laser) so I don't see how Spider-Man would just stand there and get kicked. And how is Sho a better fighter than Spider-Man? He can get tired after fighting a few average Zoanoids. Tell me exactly how his H2H would destroy Parker's?"
You are making a case against things I didn't say.I never said that YOU said a Mega-Smasher couldn't kill Parker.You did act as if Spider-Man could dodge it like it was nothing.All of Guyver's attacks DO NOT charge..what are you talking about? How is Sho a better fighter than Spider-Man? Please tell me you aren't serious with this! Spider-Man isn't a good fighter and getting tired after fighting Zoanoids doesn't mean jack.Zoanoids were created to take out Guyver's.You can watch anything involving a Guyver fight and clearly see there is fighting skill there..alot of it.Flip over to Spider-Man who thought it was a good idea to punch a man made out of lava with his barefists and mangled his hands,who thought is was an idea to try and blind a guy with webbing when he already knew he was blind,the same Spider-Man who gets his ass kicked by good fighters who don't have lasers shooting out of their head and chests and don't have Guyver armor.I don't see how you think Spider-Man has any chance to win.
"
No I did NOT say that he could dodge Mega-Smasher. That would be stupid to think. I said he would stop the Mega-Smasher by hitting the Guyver in his head and damaging his medal. Which Spider-Man can do and which would kill The Guyver. Attacking the Guyver medal is the only way Spider-Man can hurt the Guyver and since attacking the head is what Spider-Man does most of the time, that's why I said it. And may God why am all I getting from you about Spider-Man's fighting is all of the stupid things he has done thanks to bad writing? Peter is not a complete idiot, you know? lol That's all you are saying. And The Guyver DVD is the ONLY anime I own so please don't think I don't know what I'm talking about. I've watched that classic so many times it's not even funny.
#-25 Edited by Braise (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

So far, aside from the clip on Guyver gigantic which isn't even the Guyver we're debating (Guyver at base form; original Guyver), no one has substantiated or given any evidence for as to why Guyver has "superior" H2H, or is faster than Spidey, or is stronger than Spidey, or anything. Someone mentioned earlier that Guyver 2's Control Metal was damaged prior by a real bad car crash and explosion, forces that I'm sure Spidey can deliver (if not more). Guyver obviously has an overall higher power-output ratio; he can blow up fragments of buildings or forest with his chest-beam. But that takes time to charge up, and as mentioned before, Spidey's precog/spider-sense would've been tingling way before anything goes down.

#-24 Posted by DJ Diesel (1594 posts) - - Show Bio
gunswordfist said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"gunswordfist said:
Well H2H is shorthand for Hand to Hand, or Hand to Hand Combat. A form of combat in which the only weapons involved are the parts of the body themselves. Strikes such as punches and kicks make up the majority of this form of combat though other attacks are varied and many. As to how one "destroys" an opponent via "H2H" This too would employ mostly punches and kicks to said enemy that should cause signifigant bodily harm or damage to cause a celar victory through unconciousness or submittion... Fighting is another woord for this phenominon."

Yes I know what H2H means. That wasn't my question.
your question was "Tell me exactly hos his H2H would destroy Parker's?"
So I assuemd you were confused by the concept of one fighter beating another one because he's better. Punches.... kicks and such.
#-23 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
gunswordfist said:
.Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"
No I did NOT say that he could dodge Mega-Smasher. That would be stupid to think. I said he would stop the Mega-Smasher by hitting the Guyver in his head and damaging his medal. Which Spider-Man can do and which would kill The Guyver. Attacking the Guyver medal is the only way Spider-Man can hurt the Guyver and since attacking the head is what Spider-Man does most of the time, that's why I said it. And may God why am all I getting from you about Spider-Man's fighting is all of the stupid things he has done thanks to bad writing? Peter is not a complete idiot, you know? lol That's all you are saying. And The Guyver DVD is the ONLY anime I own so please don't think I don't know what I'm talking about. I've watched that classic so many times it's not even funny."
You said that Spider-Man could dodge all of Guyver's attacks earlier.I would assume that included the Mega-Smasher.You keep dwelling on this medal thing.Spider-Man doesn't always go for the head and if he does the Guyver is fast enough and a good enough fighter to protect his medal.I doubt Spider-Man can damage it but even if he could Guyver has it covered.With Guyver's weaponry he doesn't even have to let it become close range.He can fire on Spider-Man all day.Don't even start with that bad writing sh#t.Spider-Man isn't a good fighter and he's been shown consistently not to be.Peter is not a complete idiot but in combat he is.That's the way he was written since he was first created and the Molten Man thing was recent so don't bother saying i'm bringing up old instances and his combat stupidity has gone away.Spider-Man has no chance.

Braise said:
"So far, aside from the clip on Guyver gigantic which isn't even the Guyver we're debating (Guyver at base form; original Guyver), no one has substantiated or given any evidence for as to why Guyver has "superior" H2H, or is faster than Spidey, or is stronger than Spidey, or anything. Someone mentioned earlier that Guyver 2's Control Metal was damaged prior by a real bad car crash and explosion, forces that I'm sure Spidey can deliver (if not more). Guyver obviously has an overall higher power-output ratio; he can blow up fragments of buildings or forest with his chest-beam. But that takes time to charge up, and as mentioned before, Spidey's precog/spider-sense would've been tingling way before anything goes down. "
Guyver 2 ands Guyver 1 have different Medals...so you have no point.
#-22 Edited by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
.Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"
No I did NOT say that he could dodge Mega-Smasher. That would be stupid to think. I said he would stop the Mega-Smasher by hitting the Guyver in his head and damaging his medal. Which Spider-Man can do and which would kill The Guyver. Attacking the Guyver medal is the only way Spider-Man can hurt the Guyver and since attacking the head is what Spider-Man does most of the time, that's why I said it. And may God why am all I getting from you about Spider-Man's fighting is all of the stupid things he has done thanks to bad writing? Peter is not a complete idiot, you know? lol That's all you are saying. And The Guyver DVD is the ONLY anime I own so please don't think I don't know what I'm talking about. I've watched that classic so many times it's not even funny."
You said that Spider-Man could dodge all of Guyver's attacks earlier.I would assume that included the Mega-Smasher.You keep dwelling on this medal thing.Spider-Man doesn't always go for the head and if he does the Guyver is fast enough and a good enough fighter to protect his medal.I doubt Spider-Man can damage it but even if he could Guyver has it covered.With Guyver's weaponry he doesn't even have to let it become close range.He can fire on Spider-Man all day.Don't even start with that bad writing sh#t.Spider-Man isn't a good fighter and he's been shown consistently not to be.Peter is not a complete idiot but in combat he is.That's the way he was written since he was first created and the Molten Man thing was recent so don't bother saying i'm bringing up old instances and his combat stupidity has gone away.Spider-Man has no chance.

Okay, I understand where that confusion would come from about the Mega-Smasher but I did already say who Spider-Man would not let that happen. And Spider-Mabn is not a combat idiot. IDC if his bad writing is current or not. Attack a lava man will always be stupid and the last time I checked, Parker is a very smart man. MUCH smarter than Sho I might add.

Braise said:
"So far, aside from the clip on Guyver gigantic which isn't even the Guyver we're debating (Guyver at base form; original Guyver), no one has substantiated or given any evidence for as to why Guyver has "superior" H2H, or is faster than Spidey, or is stronger than Spidey, or anything. Someone mentioned earlier that Guyver 2's Control Metal was damaged prior by a real bad car crash and explosion, forces that I'm sure Spidey can deliver (if not more). Guyver obviously has an overall higher power-output ratio; he can blow up fragments of buildings or forest with his chest-beam. But that takes time to charge up, and as mentioned before, Spidey's precog/spider-sense would've been tingling way before anything goes down. "
Guyver 2 ands Guyver 1 have different Medals...so you have no point.
"
Of course they are different medals. They are two seperate medals. They are made of the exact same kind of material. Unless you can show me some information that says otherwise, you have no point.

Braise said:

Thank you. I do think that The Guyver is stronger than Spider-Man in every way. I don't think he's faster or is a more skilled fighter though. And I also agree that Spider-Man's punches would have enough force to damage The Guyver's control medal.
#-21 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm done...this is just getting stupid now.

#-20 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I'm done...this is just getting stupid now."

BUH-BYE!!!!!
#-19 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
BUH-BYE!!!!!"
How can you have a Guyver avatar and then make such ridiculous arguments against him? I don't get it...
#-18 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
BUH-BYE!!!!!"
How can you have a Guyver avatar and then make such ridiculous arguments against him? I don't get it...
"

I'm that complicated.
#-17 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
BUH-BYE!!!!!"
"
I'm that complicated."
Thinking Spider-Man is a better fighter than any Guyver isn't complicated...it's bullsh#t.
#-16 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
BUH-BYE!!!!!"
"
I'm that complicated."
Thinking Spider-Man is a better fighter than any Guyver isn't complicated...it's bullsh#t.
"

Sure whatever floats your boat.
#-15 Edited by DevilMan09 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Guyver wins, no problem. Sho goes Gigantic and blows the f**k out of Spidey. If that doesn't work, Sho goes Gigant Exceed and steps on him.

#-14 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
@DevilMan09 said:
"Guyver wins, no problem. Sho goes Gigantic and blows the f**k out of Spidey. If that doesn't work, Sho goes Gigant Exceed and steps on him. "

I don't speak Guyver English...er anyway, I'm just talking about base form Guyver. I'm sure Spider-Man has some ridiculous form that could beat the dog**** out of Guyver but I'm just talking about regular Spidey here.
#-13 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@DevilMan09 said:
" Guyver wins, no problem. Sho goes Gigantic and blows the f**k out of Spidey. If that doesn't work, Sho goes Gigant Exceed and steps on him. "
#-12 Posted by Isaiah Bradley (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Guyver easy. i love spidey but he would be so outclased

#-11 Edited by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@DevilMan09 said:

" Guyver wins, no problem. Sho goes Gigantic and blows the f**k out of Spidey. If that doesn't work, Sho goes Gigant Exceed and steps on him. "

WTF The Guyver blows spider man?
#-10 Edited by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:

" @DevilMan09 said:

WTF The Guyver blows spider man? "
Way to make it into something gay...
#-9 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: 
This fight is gay Spider man would win
#-8 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
"@DevilMan09 said:

WTF The Guyver blows spider man? "

Hahahahaahahahahahaahahaahahaahahaha!
#-7 Posted by kagetaicho (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Guyver curbstomps.

#-6 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
" @Vance Astro:  This fight is gay Spider man would win "
#-5 Posted by Bio Guyver (6849 posts) - - Show Bio

Even a standard Zoanoid would be too much.
#-4 Posted by Hurricane_G-Man (1 posts) - - Show Bio

The Guyver can easily punch through the body of a standard zoanoid and most of them are tough enough to withstand small arms fire with relative impunity.

But regardless the Guyver is easily capable of blows in the two digit ton range, with some extreme estimates (if Sho could put his max speed and mass into a blow) going into the hundreds of tons (something like the full double kick blow G1 used on Zerebubuth in the manga that succeeded in penetrating Zerebubuth's armor for example).

The Guyver said "punching through regular zoanoids was like punching through 'eggshells".  

Spiderman is beat, in close quarters combat he would have to face Guyver's HF blades, if he tries to get away then he has to face Guyver's long range weapons. And Spiderman can't move faster than sound. Spiderman either get's cut in half or get's his atoms vibrated apart.    

#-3 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hurricane_G-Man said:
"

The Guyver can easily punch through the body of a standard zoanoid and most of them are tough enough to withstand small arms fire with relative impunity.

But regardless the Guyver is easily capable of blows in the two digit ton range, with some extreme estimates (if Sho could put his max speed and mass into a blow) going into the hundreds of tons (something like the full double kick blow G1 used on Zerebubuth in the manga that succeeded in penetrating Zerebubuth's armor for example).

The Guyver said "punching through regular zoanoids was like punching through 'eggshells".  

Spiderman is beat, in close quarters combat he would have to face Guyver's HF blades, if he tries to get away then he has to face Guyver's long range weapons. And Spiderman can't move faster than sound. Spiderman either get's cut in half or get's his atoms vibrated apart.    

"
#-2 Posted by Kinasin (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

Guyver

#-1 Edited by Fire_Ant (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey's definitely faster. That big white thing in the video on the first page couldn't hit Spidey if he tried for a month, and he had Guyver crying after he ripped his arm off. The only shot Guyver could hit Pete with would be something with a blast radius big enough to hit them both. If Guyver can take his own weaponry, I'll give it to him. Other wise, Spidey gets in, webs his face, and pound the snot out of him.

#0 Posted by SlimJ87D (9593 posts) - - Show Bio

Guyver stomps.