Guyver

Fire_Ant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Fire_Ant

I really appreciate the detailed explanations... So can Guyver take his own mega-anime-blasts? That white monster in the video could never hit Spider man, and he hit Guyver repeatedly. So, Guyver's not as agile, yeah he's probably stronger, but that doesn't mean anything if you can't hit your opponent. So Spidey webs his face. Guyver has to choose, keep getting smacked around, or use one of his giant weapons and catch them both in it. Does he do that or not?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By slimj87d

@Fire_Ant said:

I really appreciate the detailed explanations... So can Guyver take his own mega-anime-blasts? That white monster in the video could never hit Spider man, and he hit Guyver repeatedly. So, Guyver's not as agile, yeah he's probably stronger, but that doesn't mean anything if you can't hit your opponent. So Spidey webs his face. Guyver has to choose, keep getting smacked around, or use one of his giant weapons and catch them both in it. Does he do that or not?

What does webbing his face do to Guyver? Spider-man doesn't know anything about Guyver and he won't know that Guyver has a 360 view around his whole body. He webs his face, Guyver can still see. He fires webs, Guyver can fire lasers and cut them from his head or use his gravity ability on his belt to blow the web up.

And those videos are old from old animes that were made during Thundercat times.

It seems like oyu haven't seen Guyver or really know much about him. Learn about him before you post about him.

Fire_Ant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Fire_Ant

(Didn't mean this as a PM) Ah... I did not know he had that. But then, I've heard a lot of people say they fovted for a person simply because they didn't know a thing about the other character. Okay, so I'm as surprised as Spidey is when he rolls in and goes for a kidney shot and then has to reverse direction as the tip of an elbow blade breaks one of his visors and exposes some of his hair. Does he have the 360 vision because of those little nobs around the top and back? What happens if the whole head gets webbed?

Vega8282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#107 vance_astro  Moderator
Vega8282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Vega8282

This entire thread should've been bumped a LONG time ago!!! Does ANYONE here have the slightest concept of what a guyver (mind you there are three Guyver (1,2&3 with 3 being the deadliest) units controlled by different individuals and the op neglected to specify which Guyver is going up against Peter lol; not that it would really matter) is capable of doing???????

Each one of the Guyver units grants its user unlimited amounts of superhuman abilities of which include superhuman strength and other physical attributes. The user also has regenerative abilities being able to virtually reassemble their entire body from nothing more than the smallest possible molecular fragment left over by a trace of DNA which the guyver user control medal stores within its memory bank (yes its a living creature). On top of that the Guyver houses weapons that Spidey can not handle. He also has the equivalent of Peter Parker's spidey sense when his unit is activated; being able to sense and decentegrate a speeding bullet with his alien armor's headbeam attack. The control medal also "adapts" its user to whatever threat its faced with. This entire thread is spite due to the ops lack of understanding of just how powerful a Guyver is.

Spiderman is one thing.......and then there's Guyver

-Spiderman understands what he's up against and swings all the way back to Aunt May's house and runs into his room and hides for the rest of the day-

Loading Video...

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Vega8282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Vega8282
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#110 vance_astro  Moderator

@vega8282 said:

Guyver III is my favorite
Guyver III is my favorite

Cool.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ugh, that 80's OVA hurts my eyes.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By DarthAznable

The Bio Warrior BLOWS Spider-Man away. He is far too powerful and he's pretty fast.

Vega8282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gunswordfist: This is EASILY spite in favor of Guyver. Peter is out of his league BIG TIME.

Vega8282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Vega8282
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

If anyone's read the Guyver manga you'd see how bad a stomp this is if we are talking later versions of Guyver 1.

wkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By wkar

True but I'd give the speed advantage to Spider-Man. Also, even if they were equal speed, Spider-Man's Spidey Sense and superior reaction time should give him the advantage. Add in the fact that 12 out of 10 times, Spider-Man punches people in the head and you got Spider-Man being able to knock out The Guyver's medal in his forehead which would kill The Guyver...well okay not knocking it out since I've never seen that and Spider-Man would have to use enough force to kill someone (which he wouldn't use) so he'd damage the medal and then Sho would precede to implode gruesomely. So I say Spider-Man could win with an accidental murder.

No Caption Provided

As can be noted in this picture, the contol medal is struck violently against a solid rock, immediately after the Guyver 1 is free and we note that the control medal is unharmed, this becouse it's like the Tech Jacket, the armor augments the host, but the host also augments the armor "control medal". It's symbiotic...the stronger the host, the stronger the armor "control medal".

alkan998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By alkan998

sorry but due to the strength of the guyver Zoanoids that has killed very easily not see spiderman giving a small fight guyver,

No Caption Provided

greggols a little curiosity, are capable of lifting 70 tons,

resist bullets easily and cañonasos or cars, single puñetaso guyver can burst the skull, the medal control has endured expoliones of the relic, and the like, speed is much higher because the can see valas as if they were in slow motion, a lot faster than spiderman veses is medal control, hand to hand, spiderman can not cope as it is not stronger than a gregole,

alkan998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By alkan998

@hungoverz:

Loading Video...

I'm sorry but that's not true, medal control is not harmed in the accident in the explocion a car but with Granada before joining a human, it happens that when the guyver joins a host resistance increases ,

guyver the resistance is much higher than that spiderman can handle, such as its strength is equibalente to ryno,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A strange thing is that if you try spiderman face would die almost immediately, his spider sense can not provide everything that the guyver can do, such as a stroke of the guyver could destrosar his skull, the medal could calculate control actions pocibles spiderman with sensors, can be seen not only 360 but in an area of ​​45 km, with vicion x-ray, and more functions

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

clarified in this I do not include,

Giant guyver,

or at, guyver Exceed

No Caption Provided

or just the guyver guyver aption 01 fukamashi sho, in default mode,

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alkan998: Do you know a site that has translated volumes 29-31?

On topic

Base Guyver Unit for any of the Guyvers (Save Guyver II M) could handle Spiderman. Webspam wouldn't be of much help due to Vibroblades & the Heat Beam.

Guyver Gigantic would be way to much for Spiderman even Iron man would have difficulty.

alkan998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality:

I know of no place, sorry

in terms of physical power and speed devido control gravity can literally shoot guyver in a direction I dtenerlo abruptly and do change direction in a simple flashing all regulated by an alien pomputadora million years, spiderman not could react,

xeno12121212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@xeno12121212: I already admitted Guyver would win.... Five years ago.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

who with the bumping....

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guyver

wkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guyver FTW

hizack123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Guyver speed is equal to spidy tho.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Guyver wins, without any doubt.