#1 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Both are out to kill each other. They start at random points across the world.

Gunslinger gets his standard arm cannon while the T-800 gets assault rifles and explosives from the future.

#2 Edited by hudyman (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

The Answer is Relatively clear.

The Gunslinger is a cyborg bounty hunter that wiped out a race that could create a space ship out of food.

The T-800 Is a robot from the future that is sent to kill a human.

See where i'm going with this?

#3 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

If you've watched Doctor who you'd know that humans are actually a very feared and respected race. Killing a Human isn't as easy as it sounds.

And the Gunslinger didn;t wipe out a race. He wiped out the scientists who created him. That's it.

And that race was said to be able to make a space ship out off wood and moss by the Doctor, but he was being generous and obviously exaggerating.

#4 Posted by hudyman (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW said:

If you've watched Doctor who you'd know that humans are actually a very feared and respected race.

Well i obviously havent watched doctor who so could you explain a little bit more?. And who are the humans respected by? The Doctor?, they sure as hell arent respected otherwise all those aliens would not have a need to go to earth in the first place.

@ToO_RaW said:

Killing a Human isn't as easy as it sounds.

What the hell are you talking about. Humans get killed all the time.

@ToO_RaW said:

And the Gunslinger didn;t wipe out a race. He wiped out the scientists who created him. That's it.

No, He fought in a war against high teched people. Do you honestly think the T-800 would stand a chance against the kahler.

*Quote* Tek was transformed into a cybernetic war machine along with countless others who ended the war within a week. Need i say more?

#5 Posted by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio

An army of the Gun Slinger type Cyborgs won a war that had been going on for years against a highly advanced race in a week

An army of T-800's spent years fighting against an outgunned, underfed, ill-supplied human resistance...and lost.

Gunslinger Stomps.

#6 Posted by 911 (30 posts) - - Show Bio

T-800 Wins, they've taken out powers far greater than themsefs before.

#7 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Gunslinger

#8 Edited by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

Just watched this episode last night. Gunslinger FTW. I think he can also teleport short distances (shown in the episode)