The Griffen family vs The Simpsons family plus Krusty.

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Bookman

Peter vs Homer

Marge vs Louis

Cris vs Bart

Meg vs Lisa

Stewie vs Maggie

Brain vs Krusty

Who Wins?

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By zero edge

Wouldn't it be Brian vs Santa's little helper?

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bookman

Santa's Little Helper Wouldn't really know how to fight.

Xmen_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Xmen_forever

Winners:

Homer

Louis

Bart

Meg

Brain

between Stewie and Maggie its a tie.

Bulky Bicep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Bulky Bicep

peter is an experienced fighter.. he gives that crazy chicken a run for his money... so peter wins

marge is an ex-police officer... so marge wins

chris is three times barts size... he could just sit on him... chris wins

meg and lisa don't fight...

stewie would kill with one of his mad inventions or nag her to death... stewie wins

brian is probably to drunk to fight...

Bulky Bicep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bulky Bicep

Post Deleted.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7  Edited By The_Martian

Family Guy so wins this. They fight in all kinds of episodes. Besides Stewie will make some death ray and kill the Simpsons.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Phorqe

Nobody says:

"Family Guy so wins this. They fight in all kinds of episodes. Besides Stewie will make some death ray and kill the Simpsons."

This is true. Lois would wreck all the Simpsons.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Family Guy wins. Stewie could take out the Simpsons by herself.

Logic Mark II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Logic Mark II

Gamblers said it all. True say, true say. VICTORY IS STEWIES!!!!

subzero33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By subzero33

stewie would beat the crap out of maggie and he would beat everone

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Mighty Thor

family guys wins hands down peter is a good fight lois is martial artists chris is twice the size as bart so is meg sor lisa and stewie has so many weapon he can beat the family by him self

subzero33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By subzero33

your right NO CHANCE IN HELL for the simpsons

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The Mighty Thor

i like simpons but griffens this thread is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By iSHADOW

giant chicken wins

kingwallytw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kingwallytw

Well, in a fight family vs family in a group fight, Stewie could kill the entire Simpsons cast on his own. He has proven to be much more technologically advanced than any other human on the planet. (i.e.energy weapons, shrinkable ships, etc... In the 1v1s, however...

Peter- Peter fights the "giant chicken" constantly (mentioned above)

lois- marge can fight, but I think that lois would be better.

Bart- Chris probably would hurt himself more than bart in a 1v1 (because of his lack of intelligence)

Meg- Meg seems to be more competent than all the other characters think she is, and Lisa is the worst fighter in the group (other than maybe chris) because of her passivity.

Stewie ftw- Mentioned above

Krusty- Kristy is often seen with a revolver. Brian would be killed.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Enemybird

Griffin family stomp

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Peter vs Homer- Homer, waaaaaay more durability feats, when he was a boxer he beat many professionals simply by standing still and taking it, he's taken cannonballs to the gut, he's fallen down a canyon, twice, right after each other. His strength feats are better too, he once dueled a man with a motorcycle, not on a motorcycle, WITH  a motorcycle. I know I know, people will bring up Peter and the chicken, but honestly, he barely beat the chicken each time, and was bloody and bruised afterwards, Homer is a tank.

Marge vs Lois- Marge after a tough fight, both are very powerful combatants, Lois impressed me when she battled Stewie in "Lois Kills Stewie" However Marge has shown she possess at least some super strength, like when she swung Homer, someone at least twice her size, around in a rodeo competition, and when she tossed a motorcycle to Homer up a flight of stairs. Given weapons, I can see Lois winning but bare handed, giving it to Marge.

Chris vs Bart- Bart wins with little difficulty, Chris is bigger, yeah, but Bart has far more feats involving speed, flexibility, durability and agility, he seems to have inherited Homer's ability to ignore/not feel pain, as when he got his arm dislocated several times in the series without really noticing, also due to his small size, he can maneuver through places much easier than Chris, who I don't even see laying a hand on El Barto.

Meg vs Lisa- Lisa due to the simple fact that it's Meg she is fighting, eww Meg.

Stewie vs Maggie- Closest fight of all for me, this could go either way, Stewie seems to posses a higher array of martial arts and agility, but Maggie is one of, if not the, most devious character on the show, shooting Mr.Burns and getting away with it, as well as her ever going war with the One eyebrow baby. On top of that, she is a skilled fencer, beating Lisa with ease, as well as being strong enough to pull Homer out of the sea.  With no weapons given..I'm leaning toward Stewie due to his MA skills. but give them guns or knives, and it could be a draw.

Brian vs Krusty- Brian easily, Santa's lil Helper would have been a better match up.

SIMPSONS WIN AFTER A CLOSE FIGHT.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Shawnbaby

Bartman solos :D

Sydneytuah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sydneytuah

Peter wins
Lois knows tae kwon do and boxing  and she embarrassed her sensei in a fight so she wins  
Chris sits on Bart lol 
If  Meg aggravates Lisa enough,then Lisa will whoop ass 
Stewie made about to time machines.So if  you give him prep time with no distractions  he stomp 
and if he was an adult he can rule the planet with an iron fist 
and Once or twice I have seen Brian Fight well So......

Family Guy WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Peter vs Homer = Peter's fights with the chicken are way more impressive

Lois vs Marge = Lois is a black belt, and hers are more impressive as well; like with the feminist or the New Yorkers

Chris vs Bart = Chris is too big for Bart

Meg vs Lisa = Meg was strong enough to subdue a burglar and have her way with him

Stewie vs Maggie = Stewie had better fights Bertram, and is more intelligent then Maggie

Brian vs Krusty = Much more collected and calm in a fighting situation, also far more durable

The Griffins stomp the Simpsons

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PikminMania

@HBKTimHBK: @HBKTimHBK:

Peter vs Homer = I've stated before on why Homer would win. But I'll do it again with a series of numbered points. I usually don't count the chicken fights, but if we are then let me address it.

1. Peter's best feat? Defeating a giant chicken! Seriously, they have hollow frakkin' bones. Meanwhile, Homer took on a famous boxer headfirst and won.
  2. The chicken fight shouldn't even count since in every other episode but the chicken fights Peter has never done anything close to what he does in that fight. Peter was down for like 30 seconds because he hurt his knee and he was taken down by Brian.
  3. Peter has been defeated before like when he got stomped by Joe, but there is no way in hell that Homer is getting knocked out. He actually won boxing matches against professional boxers by standing still and taking punches. Those people are extremely fit mind you and they got tired; Peter is obese so it'll be even easier to get him tired. Not to mention that Homer took cannonballs to the chest multiple times, that alone is better than most of Peter's feats. Just look at the stuff he's been through:

I'll get to the others later...

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@PikminMania: You make it sound like Joe is a terrible fighter, and that chicken isn't exactly a regular chicken either.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jojjimbo

Krusty solos.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#25  Edited By Strider1992

Peter vs Homer: I think Homer will win as he survives a LOT of things that aren't in hypothetical cut-scenes.

Lois vs Marge: Could go either way both of them have experience in fighting.

Chris vs Bart: Due to superior intellect and creativity.

Meg vs Lisa: nuff said.

Stewie vs Maggie: Could go either way. If Stewie had prep he'd stomp everyone but without it both of them have shown to be pretty capable fighters.

Brian vs Krusty: Brian should take this quite easily.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PikminMania

@HBKTimHBK: That's all you have as a rebuttal? Joe is a great fighter, and Peter lost in less than 2 minutes. Homer didn't fall after getting punched repeatedly by professional boxers! He took cannonballs to the chest! See the difference between Peter and Homer, one of them lost too a good fighter in a couple of minutes while the other defeated multiple good fighters.

As for the rest of the fights:

@Strider92 said:

Peter vs Homer: I think Homer will win as he survives a LOT of things that aren't in hypothetical cut-scenes.

Lois vs Marge: Lois is a skill karate fighter. Impressive. Marge was the best cop in Springfield, a powerful body builder and highly trained in wrestling, boxing, judo, and jujitsu. Now you tell me which seems more impressive.

Chris vs Bart: Due to superior intellect and creativity. Yeah Bart has been shown to be incredibly cunning and smart when he wants to be, while Chris is always borderline-retarded.

Stewie vs Maggie: Could go either way. If Stewie had prep he'd stomp everyone but without it both of them have shown to be pretty capable fighters. Tough fight but Stewie would win in the end.

I changed it around a bit, but basically this.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@PikminMania said:

@HBKTimHBK: That's all you have as a rebuttal? Joe is a great fighter, and Peter lost in less than 2 minutes. Homer didn't fall after getting punched repeatedly by professional boxers! He took cannonballs to the chest! See the difference between Peter and Homer, one of them lost too a good fighter in a couple of minutes while the other defeated multiple good fighters.

As for the rest of the fights:

@Strider92 said:

Lois vs Marge: Lois is a skill karate fighter. Impressive. Marge was the best cop in Springfield, a powerful body builder and highly trained in wrestling, boxing, judo, and jujitsu. Now you tell me which seems more impressive.

Chris vs Bart: Due to superior intellect and creativity. Yeah Bart has been shown to be incredibly cunning and smart when he wants to be, while Chris is always borderline-retarded.

Stewie vs Maggie: Could go either way. If Stewie had prep he'd stomp everyone but without it both of them have shown to be pretty capable fighters. Tough fight but Stewie would win in the end.

I changed it around a bit, but basically this.

I agree with this, except the Stewie Maggie one. Although Stewie is capable he has a tendency to monologue this can be his downfall, while Maggie usually just goes for the kill, she'd shoot him while he is talking. Meg did beat the crap out of the guy when she had to drive Peter and his friends around, but Lisa his not a real pacifist either, she always engages Bart in physical combat if she is mad enough, and she seems to be a master tactician and have a fine grasp of trajectory from her days as manager of Barts baseball team.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#28  Edited By Strider1992

@PikminMania: Ah yeah I forgot about the rest of the stuff Marge did. The only thing that stuck in my mind was the MMA tournament. Yeah Marge should definitely wins this.

With regards to Stewie Vs Maggie I think Maggie is just a lot more focused than Stewie and that gives her the edge. Stewie has a tendency to let his mind and mouth wander. With prep he could solo the whole tournament though.

I'd love to see Ned Flanders Vs Meg now that's a fight!!!!

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jeanroygrant

Stewie with prep solo's