Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By nefarious

Both are Bloodlusted. 
No prep-time.  
Both are at their normal power levels. Standard weapons and equipment apply. 
 Both know what each other are capable of. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By PirateKing69

idk there both top Beast imo....Iron fist should be able to counter Gorgons tp with his drunken style correct? hmm i'm not sure who will win i will wait and see some more opinions on this battle

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nefarious

I agree.

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PirateKing69

sorry bump has anybody else not been able to get on comic vine till now?

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PirateKing69

sorry bump has anybody else not been able to get on comic vine till now?

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By spidey 15
@PirateKing69 said:
" sorry bump has anybody else not been able to get on comic vine till now? "
I have not be able to do it. 
Btw i could see this going either way. It depends on how Danny would use his chi and if he is aware of Gorgon's abilities. 
Good match though. 
=]
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nefarious
@spidey 15: Thanks. :D
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PirateKing69
@spidey 15 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
I have not be able to do it. Btw i could see this going either way. It depends on how Danny would use his chi and if he is aware of Gorgon's abilities. Good match though. =] "
okk weird lol... i agree this is a good match
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#9  Edited By Mercy_

There was a system malfunction of some sort. Nobody was able to access it.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By spidey 15
@PirateKing69 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
I have not be able to do it. Btw i could see this going either way. It depends on how Danny would use his chi and if he is aware of Gorgon's abilities. Good match though. =] "
okk weird lol... i agree this is a good match "
These stuff happens. 

@The Dark Huntress said:
" There was a system malfunction of some sort. Nobody was able to access it. "
I see. 

@Nefarious said:
" @spidey 15: Thanks. :D "
You are welcome. 
=]
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

yeah i couldn't see anything either kept getting an error

anyway now that im back lets get to the fight
im kinda torn here both are peak top notch fighters, Iron fist has way more possibilities he can do, Gorgon did say "HAIL HYDRA" so IDK

_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By _Courage_

Coin flip.
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheFlash4740

Spiderman Stomps

:P
vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vcreed2002

I would have to go with Gorgon in this.  He stronger, and way, way more durable.  I believe he is faster as well, concidering all of his states are super human. He is also a genius and extremely skilled fighter.  I would assume Iron Fist is the more skilled of the two when it come to fighting skill though.  Also The Gorgon has his sight powers.  Someone mentioned earlier that Iron Fist could counter his TP with a specific style of fighting.  I'm not so sure that is the cause but even if it is that would limite IF to one style of fighting and would greatly hinder him. Also the op says nothing about them being aware  of each others capablities.  So if that is the case it should be an easy win with Gorgons stone stare.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Trackz

Gorgon takes him out, Gorgon beat both Wolverine and Elektra, Ironfist is good, but Gorgon is another caliber. 

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By jayskee

from what i saw from the immortal iron fist danny  takes this
vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vcreed2002

Does Iron Fist really have anything that can truely put The Gorgon down.  Well regardless his stare would give the Gorgon the win.
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trackz said:
" Gorgon takes him out, Gorgon beat both Wolverine and Elektra, Ironfist is good, but Gorgon is another caliber.  "
A Weaker Iron Fist has KOed Colossus
vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vcreed2002
@hydrabob said:
" @Trackz said:
" Gorgon takes him out, Gorgon beat both Wolverine and Elektra, Ironfist is good, but Gorgon is another caliber.  "
A Weaker Iron Fist has KOed Colossus "

Not nearly as impresive at man handling both Logan and Elektra.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PirateKing69
@vcreed2002 said:
" @hydrabob said:
" @Trackz said:
Not nearly as impresive at man handling both Logan and Elektra. "
you know colossus should be more durable then logan and elektra put together....and that feat shows iron fist can hit harder then Gorgon unless you know a feat of Gorgon knocking someone out with that much durability 
vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vcreed2002
@PirateKing69: 
Regardless what it shows it is still not as impressive as the feat of schooling both Logan and Electra.  Not nearly as impressive.  Wolverine is exceptionally skilled fighter has an  adamantium    skeleton and claws and damn near impossible to keep down.  Elektra is only one of the most skilled fighter/assasins in marvel with her own list of abilities.  He schooled both of them at the same time with out a problem. 

Now lets go into his durability.  The dude has taken enought punishment to kill a hundred people and just keeps coming.  Taking 6 adamantium  claws directely in the chest and never miss a beat.  He has also shown the skill and reaction speed to not just block but redirect bullets back at the enemies shooting them.      

Then for the kicker you can't even look at him while fighting or you lose! 

Don't get me wrong I really like Iron Fist a lot but he is out of his league IMHO.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PirateKing69
@vcreed2002 said:
" @PirateKing69: Regardless what it shows it is still not as impressive as the feat of schooling both Logan and Electra.  Not nearly as impressive.  Wolverine is exceptionally skilled fighter has an  adamantium    skeleton and claws and damn near impossible to keep down.  Elektra is only one of the most skilled fighter/assasins in marvel with her own list of abilities.  He schooled both of them at the same time with out a problem.  Now lets go into his durability.  The dude has taken enought punishment to kill a hundred people and just keeps coming.  Taking 6 adamantium  claws directely in the chest and never miss a beat.  He has also shown the skill and reaction speed to not just block but redirect bullets back at the enemies shooting them.       Then for the kicker you can't even look at him while fighting or you lose!  Don't get me wrong I really like Iron Fist a lot but he is out of his league IMHO. "
You have good point but him taking his claws isn't durability its more of pain tolerance and blunt damage is different from stabs and slashes so iron fist should be able to ko him with his chi enhanced punches....I'm not saying Gorgon loses but from what i know of Iron Fist this fight is a lot closer imo.....And if i remember Iron Fist can amp up his physical abilities.....But Gorgon does have his stare which could give him a win
vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vcreed2002
@PirateKing69:
I see what you mean about the difference between the stabbing and blunt force trama.  That may allow him to be ok'ed.  I doubt it but it is at least possible.  Also he as TP ( not tolit paper) ability....well like a precog ability.  Good fight that could last a while but in the end I fear the evil samurai is going to prevail, lol.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PirateKing69
@vcreed2002 said:
" @PirateKing69: I see what you mean about the difference between the stabbing and blunt force trama.  That may allow him to be ok'ed.  I doubt it but it is at least possible.  Also he as TP ( not tolit paper) ability....well like a precog ability.  Good fight that could last a while but in the end I fear the evil samurai is going to prevail, lol. "
yea his tp will be a problem dont know enough about Iron Fist if he can counter that....but i guess we will see if anybody else makes a case for Iron Fist...I'm leaning towards Gorgon a little bit
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vcreed2002 said:
" @PirateKing69: I see what you mean about the difference between the stabbing and blunt force trama.  That may allow him to be ok'ed.  I doubt it but it is at least possible.  Also he as TP ( not tolit paper) ability....well like a precog ability.  Good fight that could last a while but in the end I fear the evil samurai is going to prevail, lol. "
Iron Fist has his drunken fist techniquewhich even Mr. X couldn't predict his moves. Also he has fought Sabretooth when he was completely blinded by the sun, and it showed how he trained fighting blindfolded, seeing in a fight is more of a bonus for him than a necessity 
vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vcreed2002
@hydrabob:
Problem is Iron fist does not know his opponent in this situation.  He has no idea that he has TP or the danger of his stare,
jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jayskee
@vcreed2002:
he didn't beat logan. he snuck up behind and koed him
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By spidey 15
@vcreed2002 said:
" @hydrabob: Problem is Iron fist does not know his opponent in this situation.  He has no idea that he has TP or the danger of his stare, "
According to the OP, both of them knows the abilities of the other. 
=]
vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vcreed2002
@spidey 15:
Weellll....."whistling", ok I missed that part. Lol.  I still don't think it changes the out come but It does take away the chance for a super easy win, lol.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By spidey 15
@vcreed2002 said:
" @spidey 15: Weellll....."whistling", ok I missed that part. Lol.  I still don't think it changes the out come but It does take away the chance for a super easy win, lol. "
I don't see why Danny could not win. If he is aware of the stone stare, he can close his eyes and fight like that. He has fight while blinded before so he can do it again. 
Also since he is bloodlsuted, i could see him using methods like shattering the ground with his fist or staff like that. 
I'm not saying that he gets the majority or anything but this a possibility that i can see it happening. 
=]
vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vcreed2002
@spidey 15:
I may be willing to conceed that. maybe at 10/2 in favor of the Gorgon.  Like I said I like Iron Fist its just they made the Gorgon ridiculous.    
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By spidey 15
@vcreed2002 said:
" @spidey 15: I may be willing to conceed that. maybe at 10/2 in favor of the Gorgon.  Like I said I like Iron Fist its just they made the Gorgon ridiculous.     "
I know how ridiculous Gorgon is. But Iron Fist is not so much less ridiculous. Being one of the best fighters, one shotting hellicariers, catching or deflecting bullets with his hands and stuff like that are pretty ridiculous. Also i recall a bloodlsuted Danny soloing the Avengers. That's pretty impressive IMO. 
=]
vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vcreed2002
@spidey 15:
I it truly amazing how far some of these characters have come considering their humble beginnings, lol.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By spidey 15
@vcreed2002 said:
" @spidey 15: I it truly amazing how far some of these characters have come considering their humble beginnings, lol. "
lol
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Trackz
@PirateKing69 said:
" @vcreed2002 said:
" @hydrabob said:
" @Trackz said:
Not nearly as impresive at man handling both Logan and Elektra. "
you know colossus should be more durable then logan and elektra put together....and that feat shows iron fist can hit harder then Gorgon unless you know a feat of Gorgon knocking someone out with that much durability  "
you have to hit someone in order to KO him, again Gorgon slices bullets out of the air and took out both Wolverine and Elektra. He recently killed Ares' son Phobos, and on top of that he has his healing which is better than Wolverines. 
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PirateKing69
@Trackz: and Iron Fist has caught or deflected bullets before with his hands...so i don't see Gorgons speed or reflexes being a major deciding factor
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By daak1212

Iron fist...I guess because Gorgon is quite the combat afficianado.  He slashed Yo-yo's arms off in Secret Warriors soo this could be quite interesting
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Trackz
@PirateKing69 said:
" @Trackz: and Iron Fist has caught or deflected bullets before with his hands...so i don't see Gorgons speed or reflexes being a major deciding factor "
Except for the fact, once again, he was too fast for both elektra and wolverine. Also Gorgon was deflecting bullets from an entire squad of shield agents not deflecting one or two bullets, he was doing this while casually holding a conversation with Elektra.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By nefarious

Interesting.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sherlock

There is no way this hasnt been done yet no way in hell a battle this epic hasnt been thought of yet

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By PirateKing69
@Sherlock said:
" There is no way this hasnt been done yet no way in hell a battle this epic hasnt been thought of yet "
yea it is... forgot i debated a little in this thread...i dont think anybody came to a agreement whats your view on this battle
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#42  Edited By Ferro Vida

Iron Fist should take this.

Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Cochise

Good fight but one on one I see Gorgon taking t after Danny puts up a hell of  a fight. Danny could certainly counter the stone stare by fighting blind, though against such an elite opponent it puts hi at somewhat of a disadvantage; it's not his normal state. The blocking of Gorgon's telepathy is iffy, since Danny's done this all of once to my knowledge, and Gorgon seems to be a much more powerful telepath than X. But overall Gorgon seems to have better combat speed, and his durability is insane. I don't see him letting Danny get off a full-blast Iron Fist strike a majority of the time.

Great, great fight though.

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Achilles.

Gorgon. 

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Sherlock
@PirateKing69 said:
" @Sherlock said:
" There is no way this hasnt been done yet no way in hell a battle this epic hasnt been thought of yet "
yea it is... forgot i debated a little in this thread...i dont think anybody came to a agreement whats your view on this battle "
I really cant decide sorry i cant be of more help
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By PirateKing69
@Sherlock said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @Sherlock said:
yea it is... forgot i debated a little in this thread...i dont think anybody came to a agreement whats your view on this battle "
I really cant decide sorry i cant be of more help "
I understand this battle is really close imo
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#47  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Cochise said:
" Good fight but one on one I see Gorgon taking t after Danny puts up a hell of  a fight. Danny could certainly counter the stone stare by fighting blind, though against such an elite opponent it puts hi at somewhat of a disadvantage; it's not his normal state. The blocking of Gorgon's telepathy is iffy, since Danny's done this all of once to my knowledge, and Gorgon seems to be a much more powerful telepath than X. But overall Gorgon seems to have better combat speed, and his durability is insane. I don't see him letting Danny get off a full-blast Iron Fist strike a majority of the time.  Great, great fight though. "
Can you prove that Gorgon's TP is greater than X's, or that it will even make an impact on the fight if it is? If Danny's drunken style doesn't have any tells than that means no matter how strong the telepathy is he will still be able to get around that. Gorgon rarely uses his stone stare in combat, and even if he did Danny is perfectly capable of fighting blind, though not to the extent of someone like Daredevil. Wolverine was able to tag Gorgon without much trouble, and Danny's speed and strength are superior to Logan's (he is also a better fighter and more powerful to begin with). I see no reason why he can't win.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Silver2467

Danny. 

Avatar image for rolandthunder25
Rolandthunder25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Rolandthunder25

Hmmm...based on recent showings of power, I'd have to go with Iron Fist on this one...Busting up both a helicarrier and that runaway train makes me believe he has the power, and being able to tie with Shang-Chi and The Cat shows that he has the skill...Iron Fist for the close win.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Ferro Vida said:
Iron Fist should take this.