Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mayan_Fist
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

• Asura is in his Destructor form.
  • The God-Emperor is in his prime (Pre-Heresy Emperor).
  • Winner by kill/destruction.
  • Asura starts out at the edge of the Ultima Segmentum.
  • The God-Emperor stays on Earth.
  • In-character.
  • No preptime.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Strider1992

Does Asura have any feats of resisting telepathy on the Emperors scale cuz if not he gets mind-screwed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Asura have any feats of resisting telepathy on the Emperors scale cuz if not he gets mind-screwed.

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: @strider92:

I might have to disable TP in this fight, since the game has no obvious use of it.

Avatar image for usernameunderconstruction
UserNameUnderConstruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can anybody give some feats GEOM

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Asura might take this, but I know zilch about The God Emperor other than his name is the single greatest thing ever

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Emperor of Mankind is perpetual, and unkillable. Also fries his brains to scrambled eggs. (Has done so galaxy wide before)

“Speed: Massively hypersonic+, likely higher (far faster than his Primarchs, who are easily in the quadruple digits mach range), potentially FTL+ reactions/close combat speed (fought the C’Tan Void Dragon on equal footing and punched it from Earth straight to Mars)”

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All abilities: God Emperor

H2H Combat: Asura

Raestlin86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlock360: Actually, there is a way to kill perpetuals and that is with the Fulgurite.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jwwprod

GEOM pimp slaps him.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

Asura doesn't really have TP resistance.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raestlin86: And Asura is gonna pull that out of his ass LOL

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

GEOM brain rapes

Raestlin86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlock360: I just corrected your claim that perpetuals are unkillable

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for God Emperor?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekilborne: @thitiki: @usernameunderconstruction: check other threads im literally too lazy to post them, cause most of us 40kers have to do it every time. and kilborne ur d#&* straight hes the baddest mofo there is XD ( jk/serious )

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

Feats for God Emperor?

Feats for Asura ?

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperor stomps. Puts heat of the entire sun inside his head

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

Feats for God Emperor?

He has Galaxy level telepathy,can easily destroy several solar systems, is far superior to all primarchs, Lightspeed/FTL speed, can punch apart planets, casually toss gigantic Void Dragon from Mars to Earth, and is probably skyfather level as he is doing his best from keeping the Chaos Gods from doing whatever they want with the Galaxy, Material universe/multiverse or omniverse.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

Feats for God Emperor?

Alright, I'll give the Emperor's feats.

While his backstory still remains shrouded in mystery, it is generally agreed he was born on Earth during Prehistoric times in 8000 BC when shamans ( the very first human psykers) sacrificed their lives to reincarnate into the Emperor of mankind. The shamans walked the Earth even before the Emperor and many of them remember the dawn/predation of the human species. The Emperor added all of their experience and power to his own. The Emperor was many people throughout human history such as Buddha, Jesus, Alexander the Great and many others from history, mythology and religion (shape shifting and aiding mankind through the guise of all these historical,mythological and religious figures). Heck, he could have been George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and many others you couldn't think of.

His Primarchs sons all have only a tiny fraction of his power.

His mere presence was enough to utterly humble, drive insane, make go blind even powerful humans like space marines and Primarch.

He can also stop/slow down or whatever time.

Draco, Page 227

Quote:

Time twisted.

Time shifted.

Times was, and was not.

An eerie silver power flowed through Jaq, as though he

had invoked it by those words. The power used his mind as its conductor. He sensed how the time stream itself was being negated and annulled.

Some psykers of the highest level could distort time thus. Not Jaq, hitherto.

Never Jaq.

Page 228

Throbbing pipes ribbed the walls of the vast throne room. The muscles of the room were thick power cables feeding stegosaurian engines. The air was spiked with crisp ozone and bitter myrrh, and ointmented with balmy, somewhat greasy fragrances. The holiest battle banners, icons, and golden fetishes flanked the arena of dedication where psykers were soul-bound.

Squads of Emperor's Companions who guarded that vast hall, a mob of tech-priests ministering to the machinery, a gaudy Cardinal Palatinate and his entourage, a red-robed High Lord of Terra and his staff — not to mention clusters of Astropaths, chirurgeons, scholastics, battlemasters: all were motionless.

The soaring, tube-ridged throne resembled some fossilized, metastasized sloth crafted by some mad master of the Adeptus Titanicus. This enormous, sacred prosthetic device —more precious by far than any gold — framed the wizened, mummy face of the God. Who looked not; though he saw through eyes of the mind, saw far beyond his throne room and his palace and the solar system. Who breathed not; yet he lived more fiercely than any mortal, enduring a psychically supercharged life-in-death.

A Thousand Sons pg 890

Magnus set foot on the causeway, and the normal tempo of time's passage slowed, each raindrop falling as though in slow motion, the zigzagging traceries of lightning moving with infinite slowness.

There you go.

And time resuming.

Pg 896

Though it broke his heart, Ahriman nodded, and the world swelled around him as the flow of time restored its integrity from the distortion Magnus' arrival had caused. The bellows of burning pyres and immaterial thunder rolled across the face of the world once more, and the deafening fire of weapons roared even louder than before.

Well we have an example of a Navigator who bangs his head have enough power to stop, reverse, or loop time over an area the size of a Sector...

And the Emperor is many Orders of Magnitude more powerful.

More time shenanigans.

"'The daemon knows of our mission. It knows the strange nature of the weather that has been spreading from Ilissus. I believe it will attempt to save the planet and then feed the disturbance with its own life-force. No one entirely understands what is happening down there, but one thing is clear: if the disturbance is not curtailed immediately, we could be looking at a catastrophe of unimaginable proportions.' He taps the tube of parchment clasped to his belt. 'All these pretty signatures will be meaningless if the daemon manages to stoke whatever strange fire is burning down there. The temporal disturbances that have been plaguing this system could spread to the whole sector.' He looks at the officer. 'Even I cannot predict what would happen then.' His voice drops even lower. 'We must destroy the planet now, while our souls are still intact.'"

Pg.131 Sanctus

"Halser curses and shakes his head, trying to rid himself of his confusion. 'What is happening?' he cries. 'I keep seeing the same thing, over and over.'

He hears the voice of Comus in his head again. 'Sergeant. The power of this Astraeus is like nothing I've ever felt. I think time itself is bending to his will.' He pauses. 'Or maybe not even that. It feels almost as though time is collapsing.'"

Pg.161 Sanctus

"'He's going to unfetter us.' Comus's pain is clear to Halser, even over the vox. 'Whatever he's doing, it's going to unhinge time.'

'I don't understand!' cries Halser, reaching the archway and leaning against the stone to catch his breath.

'Ilissus is heading towards some kind of time loop. Maybe even the whole sector. Whoever this prophet is, you need to stop him.' There is an uncharacteristic note of fear in the Librarian's voice. 'You have to kill him, sergeant. The Black Legion want him to succeed. They have only attacked now to stop us hindering him. They could have struck at any time. He is dangerous, Halser. More than I guessed. Maybe he doesn't even realise it himself.'"

Pg.177 Sanctus

"'When the Emperor cast me down onto Ilissus I thought He had abandoned me.' The prophet waves at the ceiling. 'My beloved ship was utterly destroyed.'

Halser looks up and notices Imperial designs, warped into the strange architecture, as though the whole place has been grown from the carcass of a battleship.

'My injuries were horrendous,' he turns his head slightly revealing the signs of crude, brutal surgery on the back of his skull, 'but my children kept me safe.' He smiles at the adoring pilgrims. 'Over time, I realised the damage to my brain had untapped my true potential. That is all you are seeing here, sergeant: the true potential of a loyal subject.' He flexes his fingers and the air ripples visibly, like water. 'Soon I will have the power to crush those who would oppose us.' His voice grows higher in pitch. 'I will be invincible.'

Halser grips his bolt pistol tighter as he remembers his goal. He must stop this deluded monster before he tears the whole galaxy apart with his witchcraft."

Pg.187 Sanctus

There are more.

While not nearly as powerful as the Chaos gods (whom are nigh omnipotent and multiversal or above), he is still herald/skyfather level.

He can teleport under his own power like he teleported himself and a small army aboard Horus's flagship. He is a master of fire manipulation

Biomanipulation: can rip apart someones molecules, turn someones blood to poison, his son Magnus made himself grow larger than a battle titan to beat down gargants in single combat. Was able to talk to his Vulkan many light years away by creating a body and could use his powers in this body. His son, Magnus, while on the other side of the galaxy, casually telepathically dominated Lorgar whom easily mind dominated a daemon that can mind control entire planets after he got serious and he did this while putting some effort into building a psychic weapon and avatar with his mind. Technopathy as can interact with and control machines very easily. In the novel Santus, a prophet whom was only given a small fraction of the Emperor's power was able to casually rip apart many kilometers long skyscrapers which he uses to create a city and then cloak that city. He also showed control of whether and earthly elements. The Empy completely healed Coarx after he was nearly ripped in half and Saints have been ressurected through his will and power IIRC.

Power of just Magnus the Red before his Daemon Power Up. (So... Peak Magnus is stronger then the one I am posting feats for) Daemon Magnus is skyfather level.

All these come from a Thousand Sons

"The howling of the Wulfen built to a deafening crescendo. And high above, those howls were finally answered. Purple lightning split the sky and the heavens darkened with the sudden fall of night. A deluge of black rain fell, soaking everything in an instant and saturating the air with the bitter taste of sodden ashes. Ahriman looked up in shock to see a flaming giant descending from the highest reaches of the Pyramid of Photep. The crux ansata rippled with pellucid green fire, and kaleidoscopic bolts of lightning slammed into the ground, immolating dozens of the cursed Wulfen with every blazing strike.

Cracks split the ground and the waters surrounding the pyramid seethed and boiled with anger. Black waves crashed upon the shores, and the glass shards falling from the pyramid were caught in a surging, sentient whirlwind that hurled them like spears to impale enemy warriors and skewer them to the ground.

Ahriman felt an enormous build up of energy, and summoned all his strength to control his body, knowing the mutations within his flesh would seek to throw off the shackles of his form and unleash new and terrifying ones within him. Yet the painful surge of mutant growth never came, and he looked up at the radiant being of fire and light that drew ever closer.

Magnus the Red was a glorious sight, his golden armour and wild red hair ablaze with aetheric energy. His bladed staff threw off blinding arcs of lightning that destroyed armoured vehicles in thunderous explosions. Magnus swept his eye across the horrified Space Wolves, and all who met his gaze died in an instant as they were driven to madness by the stygian depths of infinite chaos they saw there."

To recap just this small section, he altered the weather instantly and made the day turn into night. Numerous bolts of lightning crashing into the ground killing dozens (24+) Wulfen with every strike. (Wulfen are super Space Wolf Space Marines). Shattered the ground and boiled the oceans, used Telekinesis to turn thousands of glass shards into weapons that were able to puncture Space Marine Power Armor (which can brush off tank fire).

Instantly stopped Ahriman from mutating horribly due to the effects of using the Warp. Threw more lightning that destroyed armoured vehicles (Tanks and APCs) instantly, and he drove beings insane just by looking at them (Said Space Marines are very good at resisting mind effects).

"The waters around the pyramid broke upon the shores, black as oil, and churning as though an unseen tempest boiled beneath the surface. Space Wolves and Custodes ploughed through the water, wading through the crashing spray to reach the pyramid in lieu of aiding Leman Russ in his battle. Magnus swept his hands to the side, and the warriors on the water cried out in agony as it transformed into corrosive acid, burning through ceramite plates and rendering flesh and bone to jelly."

Turned the water into a powerful acid that devoured the Space Marines trying to forge it with a wave of his hand.

"Thick rain fell, fit to drown the world, and the ground underfoot transformed into a stinking quagmire from which writhing shapes like grasping hands emerged. Wounded warriors were dragged down into the mud, struggling against their unseen attackers, but unable to resist being pulled under to their doom.

Prospero was breaking apart, the veil between worlds cracking, and the maddening gibbers and screams of the Great Ocean’s denizens drove men to their knees in terror. The assault on the senses was total, and Ahriman could barely keep his feet as hurricane-force winds battered the pyramid, tearing glass panes from its structure and breaking the silver and gold towers from its corners. Thunder banged in the midnight sky, and heaving earthquakes ripped ever-widening cracks in the ground, toppling what few structures of Tizca remained standing."

Manifested hands and body parts from the ground that started to pull down people into their murky depths which includes Space Marines who are extremely strong.

Shattering the planet with his displays of power, conjuring hurricane-force winds as after-effects of him using his power... causing the ground to crack open to swallow the large pyramids in Tizca.

"Magnus drove his fist into Russ’ chest, the icy breastplate cracking open with a sound like planets colliding, and shards of ceramite stabbed the Wolf King’s heart."

Punching Leman Russ (A fellow Primarch) so hard his fist shattered his armor and crushed/impaled his heart. (A Primarch is incredibly durable, Konrad Curze, a fellow Primarch, hit his home planet so fast falling from space that he made a huge crater... said planet.. had a solid admantium crust... and he did this... as an infant.)

"A blade of pure thought unsheathed from Magnus’ other arm, and he drove it deep into Russ’ chest through his shattered armour. The blade burst from Russ’ back and the Wolf King loosed a deafening bellow of pain. A chorus of the wolves that were not wolves added their howls to that of their master. The two enormous lupine monsters that accompanied Russ leapt upon Magnus, fastening their jaws upon his legs. Magnus slammed his fist into the black wolfs head, driving it to the ground with a strangled yelp, its skull surely shattered. With a bellow of anger, Magnus tore the white wolf from his leg with a thought and hurled it away over the heads of the milling army at Russ’ back."

Forging a blade from pure thought (or warp power) and impaling Russ. He then crushes the skull of a wolf and using tk throws the other across the battlefield. Said wolves are tank sized... Keep in mind they only hit him because he was about to finish off Russ when they jumped in, so he was distracted.

"Magnus’ eye snapped open and anger boiled over. His hand erupted in searing white fire, the most prosaic and primal of the arts, and his chambers were filled with billowing flames, burning everything within to cinders. Wood and paper vaporised in the white heat of Magnus’ rage, and what little his despair had not destroyed, his rage consumed. A column of blazing fire erupted from the summit of his pyramid, and a rain of molten glass shards fell from the summit. All eyes in Tizca turned towards the Pyramid of Photep, the plume of fire dwarfing that of the Pyrae.

Only the Book of Magnus remained inviolate, its pages impervious to the killing fire. Nothing was left of the mirror, its fused shards bubbling in a molten pool at his feet."

Magnus getting angry and burning everything around him with fire.

"Magnus blinked and the creature erupted in flames, its piercing shrieks a paltry revenge for the death it had caused. Its riders tried to hurl themselves from their blazing mount, but Magnus pinned them to its back with a thought, and let them burn."

Again using fire. Instantly set a creature on fire and used his mind to pin the rider on the back.

"Magnus stood firm before the Titan, a child before a towering monster. He lifted his arm, palm upward, as though to offer the giant some morsel to sate its appetite. Ahriman saw a thin smile play around his primarch’s face as he drew his fingers back to make a fist. The enormous gauntlet that had spat such venom upon Magnus was crashed utterly as an invisible force compressed it. Fire bloomed from the shattered hand, black tendrils like dead veins hanging from the rain of its shoulder as Magnus coolly crashed the entire length of its arm. The giant war machine shook, the movement unnatural and hideous in its imitation of pain. Land Raiders swept in to press the advantage, furious, rippling bolts of laser energy smacking the Titan’s legs and torso."

Using TK to shatter a Titan's arm with ease. Said Titan was an Eldar Titan of unknown class that was larger then a Warlord titan.

This is a Warlord Titan

Loading Video...

"Magnus faced the giant machines alone, his feathered cloak spread behind him like an eagle’s wings. His flesh swelled with power, and for a brief moment it seemed that he matched the Titan in stature. His unbound hair was a stiffened mane of red, and his limbs ran with electric light. The Primarch of the Thousand Sons drew back his arm and loosed a stream of blue fire that struck the nearest Titan square in the chest.

The alien engine was an artfully designed war machine from an age long-forgotten, the ancient craft of its makers wondrous to behold, but it could not resist such incredible, awe-inspiring power. Its torso exploded, vast ribs of unknown manufacture shattering like brittle china and falling in fireblackened splinters. The pendulous head toppled from its neck and crashed to the rocks far below. The war machine fell with infinite majesty, slamming down in pieces upon the rocky ground over which it had stood sentinel for longer than humans could comprehend. Blinding clouds of dust swept out from its fall, obscuring the fate of the second Titan.

A strange silence fell over the battlefield, as though no one could really believe they had seen the incredible war machine die. The silence was uncanny, but it did not last long. A triumphant howl erupted from the throats of the Wolves, an ululating victory roar, but Ahriman took no pleasure at such destruction."

Unleashed a stream of blue fire that annihilated another Eldar Titan. Hit it straight in the chest, one of the hardest parts of a Titan, and utterly annihilated it.

"Canis Vertex had been brought down on the killing fields of Coriovallum in the last days of the war by a gargantuan war machine of the greenskin, crudely built in the image of their warlike gods. Defeat seemed inevitable until Magnus stood before the enemy colossus, wielding the power of the aether like an ancient god of war. Two giants, one mechanical, one a flesh and blood progeny of the Emperor, they had faced each other across the burning ruins, and it seemed the battle’s conclusion could not have been more foregone. But Magnus raised his arms, his feathered cloak billowed by unseen storms, and the full fury of the aether unmade the enemy war-engine in a hurricane of immaterial fire that tore the flesh of reality asunder and shook the world to its very foundations."

Killing yet another Titan with ease.

I can list more if you want, but pretty much, he is a monster. He can slow down time, he can outright stop time, he can mentally dominate a man who dominated a daemon who dominated the populace of a planet and Magnus was across the galaxy at the time, he can block other people's Pre-cog, and a list of other abilities I can't be bothered to remember.

And this is just Magnus. (On the bright side, the only two stronger then him here (on the 40k side) are Daemonic Horus and the GEoM)

I'm barely putting any effort into this.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ghetsiscmcvne

GeOM stomps.

EzioRenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GEOM wins

Asura can punch only God of Mantra.

While Geom fights Chaos Gods

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God Emperor wins. Flawless victory. FATALITY.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TP is disabled

So Asura wins

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

TP is disabled

So Asura wins

God Emperor can melt him with energy blasts.

The Emperor sees the trap that has been set for him. He has been restraining himself, trying not to hurt one who has been as a son to him. Now he sees that there is no trace of his trusted comrade left. He knows that he must stop this semblance of his former friend and avenge the fallen Terminator. He must strike one deadly blow. He will get no other chance.

He gathers every particle of his power, focuses it into a mighty bolt of pure force, more coherent than a laser, more destructive than an exploding sun. He aims it at Horus, a lance of power destined for the madman's heart. Horus senses the upsurge of energy and turns to face the Emperor, a look of horror on his face.

-White Dwarf 131

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GEOM but I think with enough time to gain power via Mantra I think Asura can then win.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: Asura is not tanking time and space rending energies.