#1 Posted by ClarkJosephKent1938DC (682 posts) - - Show Bio
The Ghostbusters

Lady Death


























Lady Death is a pretty powerful paranormal being. But could the Ghostbusters stop her?
#2 Posted by Matt707 (134 posts) - - Show Bio

dear god in heaven

#3 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

No. They can't stop her. Not now. Not ever.

#4 Posted by ClarkJosephKent1938DC (682 posts) - - Show Bio

Why?

#5 Posted by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

She is too powerful for them.

#6 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
they have a  better chance with the spectre
#7 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" they have a  better chance with the spectre "
Don't give him any ideas...
Moderator
#8 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
i could just see that happening spectre shows up: i have come to judge you in the name of the lord!!!  ghost busters: quick guys power the packs fire!!!! specter: aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! ghostbusters: it's working the traps now!!!
#9 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
A little more, and he'll believe it, too.
Moderator
#10 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
well spectre is made up of ecto plasmic material......... perfect for the ghost busters. especially if the spectre is in character he is seriously screwed.
#11 Edited by King Saturn (224413 posts) - - Show Bio
The Ghostbusters die once again in a Vine Battle Thread...
#12 Posted by Omnithian (374 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"Ghost Rider kills The Ghostbusters  !

cries
"
Much like GR... I swear this had me laughing for a good 10 minutes!!!
#13 Posted by inferiorego (26541 posts) - - Show Bio

they beat Gozer, they can beat Lady Death

Staff
#14 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

My uncle bill dies.

#15 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghostbusters, I don't see why they can't they've dealt with extremely powerful foes and won. why would this be any different

#16 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a textbook case of why A>B>C logic doesn't always work.  The Ghostbusters beat Gozer through a combination of their ridiculous luck and Gozer's incredible stupidity and arrogance.  Against a competent and hostile foe, they're nothing but four out-of-shape dudes with cumbersome equipment and nonexistant combat skills.  By the twisted logic being employed here, the Ghostbusters automatically beat any supernatural being that is judged to be "weaker" than Gozer.  And that's hogwash.  The win isn't what matters; it's the context, circumstances and manner of winning.

#17 Posted by Omnithian (374 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:
"they beat Gozer, they can beat Lady Death "

PIS
#18 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

oh Lady Death... complete overkill....
 
The Ghostbuster's have NEVER come across something of her power before, she'll wipe the floor with them before they've even powered up their Proton Packs
 
M

#19 Posted by shadowjin (80 posts) - - Show Bio

its hard to say.. theres not alot of information given on the Ghostbusters weapons.. do the Ghostbusters have prep?

#20 Posted by ClarkJosephKent1938DC (682 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ghostbusters can win. They have stopped ragnarock and beaten the boogeyman, and cthulu.
#21 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" Ghostbusters, I don't see why they can't they've dealt with extremely powerful foes and won. why would this be any different "
like who?
#22 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru said:
" @Caligula said:
" Ghostbusters, I don't see why they can't they've dealt with extremely powerful foes and won. why would this be any different "
like who? "

Gozer, Zuul, Freddy Kruger, Cthulu and lots
#23 Posted by ClarkJosephKent1938DC (682 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly
#24 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
"@OhTru said:
" @Caligula said:
" Ghostbusters, I don't see why they can't they've dealt with extremely powerful foes and won. why would this be any different "
like who? "
Gozer, Zuul, Freddy Kruger, Cthulu and lots "

Lady Death would eat these people for breakfest, they can't win this! You show me them killing death it's self and Lucifer and then maybe we have something to talk about.
#25 Posted by ClarkJosephKent1938DC (682 posts) - - Show Bio

Gozer, cthulu, Ivo Shandor. These are all gods the busters have defeated
#26 Posted by ClarkJosephKent1938DC (682 posts) - - Show Bio

  

  Plus the Ghostbusters eat gods for breakfast.
#27 Posted by DrEgonSpengler (548 posts) - - Show Bio

All four Ghostbusters have a chance of defeating Lady Death. Crossing the streams might work. It would be interesting to see what positivley charged ecto plasm would do to her also.  The streams would drain her supernatural energies and then she'd be helpless. Also look at the others they have beaten in the past. Gozer, Cuthulu, Ivo Shandor, The Boogieman and Samhain, These entities are all extremly powerful some were gods, Boogieman was at least a reality warper.

#28 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11400 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrEgonSpengler said:
All four Ghostbusters have a chance of defeating Lady Death. Crossing the streams might work. It would be interesting to see what positivley charged ecto plasm would do to her also.  The streams would drain her supernatural energies and then she'd be helpless. Also look at the others they have beaten in the past. Gozer, Cuthulu, Ivo Shandor, The Boogieman and Samhain, These entities are all extremly powerful some were gods, Boogieman was at least a reality warper.
Please go into the Ghost Rider vs Ghostbuster one and explain they take down character more powerfull that Galactus.
#29 Posted by Saren (25890 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alexander Anderson said:
This is a textbook case of why A>B>C logic doesn't always work.  The Ghostbusters beat Gozer through a combination of their ridiculous luck and Gozer's incredible stupidity and arrogance.  Against a competent and hostile foe, they're nothing but four out-of-shape dudes with cumbersome equipment and nonexistant combat skills.  By the twisted logic being employed here, the Ghostbusters automatically beat any supernatural being that is judged to be "weaker" than Gozer.  And that's hogwash.  The win isn't what matters; it's the context, circumstances and manner of winning.
This.
Moderator
#30 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11400 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:
@Alexander Anderson said:
This is a textbook case of why A>B>C logic doesn't always work.  The Ghostbusters beat Gozer through a combination of their ridiculous luck and Gozer's incredible stupidity and arrogance.  Against a competent and hostile foe, they're nothing but four out-of-shape dudes with cumbersome equipment and nonexistant combat skills.  By the twisted logic being employed here, the Ghostbusters automatically beat any supernatural being that is judged to be "weaker" than Gozer.  And that's hogwash.  The win isn't what matters; it's the context, circumstances and manner of winning.
This.
@DrEgonSpengler said:
All four Ghostbusters have a chance of defeating Lady Death. Crossing the streams might work. It would be interesting to see what positivley charged ecto plasm would do to her also.  The streams would drain her supernatural energies and then she'd be helpless. Also look at the others they have beaten in the past. Gozer, Cuthulu, Ivo Shandor, The Boogieman and Samhain, These entities are all extremly powerful some were gods, Boogieman was at least a reality warper.
Look that beat Gozer was not luck.
#31 Posted by DrEgonSpengler (548 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:
@Alexander Anderson said:
This is a textbook case of why A>B>C logic doesn't always work.  The Ghostbusters beat Gozer through a combination of their ridiculous luck and Gozer's incredible stupidity and arrogance.  Against a competent and hostile foe, they're nothing but four out-of-shape dudes with cumbersome equipment and nonexistant combat skills.  By the twisted logic being employed here, the Ghostbusters automatically beat any supernatural being that is judged to be "weaker" than Gozer.  And that's hogwash.  The win isn't what matters; it's the context, circumstances and manner of winning.
This.

Even if that were true, you are only counting 1 event. They have beaten several high powered entities.
#32 Posted by ClarkJosephKent1938DC (682 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with DrEgonSpengler!

#33 Posted by YoungChief (308 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's show this pre-historic bitch how we do things downtown

#34 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

A good battle would be whose PIS is stronger, the Ghostbusters or Winchester Brothers.

#35 Posted by Bo88gdan (4414 posts) - - Show Bio

Death wins

#36 Posted by dondave (38407 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Death ftw

#37 Posted by Testament (532 posts) - - Show Bio

@dregonspengler: ClarkJosephKent1938DC:

Hey uh, quick question for you guys, if I made a Ghostbusters vs Lucifer Morningstar thread who would says wins? I already know who wins but I'm curious who you think wins

#38 Edited by lukehero (9709 posts) - - Show Bio

@testament: Why, in the name of everything Holy would you bump comments that are over a year old?

Also this old dusty thread should have been locked. @god_spawn

#39 Posted by Testament (532 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero:

The only reason was, I wanted to see how far they would take their fanboyism. They literally think the Ghostbusters can beat anything and it is just so funny lol. But yea I agree this should be locked

#40 Posted by lukehero (9709 posts) - - Show Bio

@testament: That's fine, but those two are not even on comic vine any more. Check their accounts, and click on their names. They don't have any recent activity at all. If someone has only a couple of hundred comments & it has 1 year next to their names, I doubt they use the site anymore. In a years time, you should have thousands of comments by then.

#41 Posted by Testament (532 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero:

AWW for real :( those guys were so funny lol I can't tell you how much I laughed reading their Ghostbusters vs Ghost Rider threads.. oh well

#42 Edited by lukehero (9709 posts) - - Show Bio

@testament: Yeah, click names first to see if the account has activity. Also keep in mind in a year's time someone could have totally changed their mind on something. Also avoid bumping old threads that are seemingly ridiculous.

#43 Posted by Testament (532 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by jagernutt (2901 posts) - - Show Bio

@morpheus_:

Whew.... I was worried for a moment. I almost thought this about abstract Death.

#45 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

They cross the streams!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay