#1 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

This'll be interesting.

#2 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

I win.

#3 Posted by Noir_Dark (861 posts) - - Show Bio

Good one. But I would think that Galactus still lives in a realm where the Endless are relevant. So I say the Endless.

#4 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Noir_Dark says:

"Good one. But I would think that Galactus still lives in a realm where the Endless are relevant. So I say the Endless. "

I agree.

#5 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

E-MAN says:

"Noir_Dark says:
"Good one. But I would think that Galactus still lives in a realm where the Endless are relevant. So I say the Endless. "

I agree. "

ditto

#6 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

#7 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

The Endless.  They are above Galactus, I believe.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224293 posts) - - Show Bio
The Endless should win here
#9 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Death touches Galactus. Game over.
#10 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

A full powered Galactus might be able to fight off one of them, since Galactus at full power is equal to the Marvel Death, which is presumably as powerful as Death of the Endless. But if there's more than one of them he's screwed, even at maximum charge.

#11 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Vertigo's Death is stronger when compared to it's Marvel counterpart, I believe. Death will be the last being on the entire universe, even taking her older brother, Destiny with her. She was able to intimidate the Furies simply by shouting at them, and technically speaking, she killed Morpheus (another one of the Endless) merely by touching his finger.
#12 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

That's not really proof that Sandman Death is more powerful than Marvel Death. Who's to say that Marvel Death couldn't scare the Furies or kill Morpheus?

I agree that the Endless take down Galactus. I'm just pointing out that at maximum power, Galactus might be able to fight off one of the Endless. But since he's fighting all of them, he has no chance.

#13 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Actually, I am unsure about Desire and Delirium taking on Galactus. Destiny, Death, Dream and Despair would be greater threats, at least to my mind.

Also, check out this: http://marvel.com/universe/Death_(embodiment)

Paragraphs six and seven. It could be true or false, but if it applies, it gives Vertigo's Death an advantage.
#14 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

When one considers it, Endless Death probably is more powerful than Marvel Death. As far as I can tell, Endless Death is practically the Supreme Being in her Universe.

I'm willing to concede that Death of the Endless could defeat a fully-powered Galactus in a one on one fight. She is the most powerful Endless after all.

A less-powerful Endless (say, Dream), may be able to fight a max power Galactus to a draw but I am unsure of Dream's capabilities to actually achieve victory over him.

It's possible that Galactus can actually defeat one of the lesser Endless (such as Desire). He wouldn't be able to kill Desire for good of course, since Endless are Endless but he would be able to destroy her current incarnation.

#15 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

@Akwa:  "When one considers it, Endless Death probably is more powerful than Marvel Death. As far as I can tell, Endless Death is practically the Supreme Being in her Universe."

I am at a loss about this. Death is at the top 3, or top 4.  Dream himself admitts that " save his creator, his is the most powerful being there is"., when referring to Lucifer Morningstar.

“I'm willing to concede that Death of the Endless could defeat a fully-powered Galactus in a one on one fight. She is the most powerful Endless after all.”

Agreed.

“A less-powerful Endless (say, Dream), may be able to fight a max power Galactus to a draw but I am unsure of Dream's capabilities to actually achieve victory over him.”

Also, agreed.

#16 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
Morpheus_ said:
Actually, I am unsure about Desire and Delirium taking on Galactus. Destiny, Death, Dream and Despair would be greater threats, ... [more]
It is poor writing on that page. In paragraph 6 it looks like the result of the game was that the Elders became "Immune" to death, and this is not the case.  Death forever banished the Elders from her realm for trying to manipulate her.  As for "Death" being eliminated by the Beyonder; it was pre-retcon Beyonder who was an equal to TOAA.
#17 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
I take your word for it, since I have admittedly not read it. But even then, Death of the Endless cannot be tampered with. It would be like saying that Parallax p.e. could erase her from existence. I doubt that is the case.
#18 Posted by JuliusTakalua (282 posts) - - Show Bio

Presence
Lucifer
Michael
Spectre
The Endless
High Tier Monitors
Cosmics
Highfathers (Izaya and Darkseid)

Gods

Superheroes (Superman down....)

That seems to be power heirarchy for DCU. If Galactus is in the DCU, he is a cosmic... I don't think Marvel has anyone in Endless or Spector level except for Living Tribunal and TOAA who are Lucifer and Presence level beings.

#19 Posted by JwwProd (9682 posts) - - Show Bio

Presence

Lucifer

Michael

Spectre

The Endless

High Tier Monitors

Cosmics

Gods

That seems to be power heirarchy for DCU. If Galactus is in the DCU, he is a cosmic... I don't think Marvel has anyone in Endless or Spector level except for Living Tribunal and TOAA who are Lucifer and Presence level beings.

Why did you bump this?

The Endless wreck BTW.

#20 Edited by KingOfAsh (3618 posts) - - Show Bio

@juliustakalua: Don't Forget The Great Evil Beast

By the way one Endless would be more than enough

#21 Posted by thanosii (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

@juliustakalua: the endless should win, but Marvel has abstracts which a more powerful than The Endless as well as extra dimensional entities like Shuma Gorath.

#22 Posted by XxGin (1370 posts) - - Show Bio

Presence

Lucifer

Michael

Spectre

The Endless

High Tier Monitors

Cosmics

Gods

ALL THE ENDLESS ARE ABOVE THE SPECTRE!

You forgot Thought Robot and those beings.

#24 Posted by lowlaville (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

The Endless, the governing force of life of course. Galactus would be nothing more than toy for them.

#25 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

endless stomp.

#26 Posted by RetconCrisis (3937 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Endless should beat him. Quite handily actually.

#27 Edited by Saren (25698 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, I disagree with that conversation above about Dream fighting Galactus to a draw ---- the Red King and Doctor Destiny were making, unmaking and toying with the fate of six billion alternate universes while tapping into a portion of Dream's power. Based purely off that showing alone, Morpheus might very well solo.

#28 Posted by JwwProd (9682 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii said:

@juliustakalua: the endless should win, but Marvel has abstracts which a more powerful than The Endless as well as extra dimensional entities like Shuma Gorath.

Are you mentally retarded or just a bad troll? I honestly can't tell at this point

Ignore him.

#29 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (4340 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii: death, dream, destruction, destiny, these are the people that even an unbound and crazy spectre will have enough sense to avoid. shuma gorath should be no problem for these four. but the other four i am not sure. one thing i am sure about is that all of the endless can beat a fully fed galactus, to some it will be harder, others can just flick him away.

when i was eight years old i thought galactus was god and nobody can ever even hope to fight him cos of that one comic were he summoned the fantastic four to another dimension, gave them a fraction of his power, and set them against some really powerful guys. they lost, and lead them to galactuss ship were galactus with just a beam from the eyes defeated them.

#30 Edited by DaMainMan (801 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to have to go with the Endless here, if for no other reason than they are featured in better stories than "who would beat who".

#31 Posted by Rijehu (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@juliustakalua: Actually I believe certain Endless are above The Spectre

#32 Posted by Abnegazar (259 posts) - - Show Bio

The Endless undoubtedly.

#33 Edited by Jigen879 (485 posts) - - Show Bio

morpheus endless > galactus right ?

@saren six bilion where do it say ?