The Galactus Engine (Cancerverse) + Adult Franklin Richards vs Exitar & The Mad Celestials (Merged)

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By pr0d1gy

Poll The Galactus Engine (Cancerverse) + Adult Franklin Richards vs Exitar & The Mad Celestials (Merged) (17 votes)

The Galactus Engine + Adult Franklin Richards 82%
Exitar & The Mad Celestials 18%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Which team wins?

• Battle in space
  • Anything goes
  • 30 seconds prep
 • 
SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've heard of the Galactus engine before, but I don't know anything about its feats. Apparently it harnesses the power of Galactus himself. If that's the case, then it shouldn't be any more powerful than Galactus is.

Based on that, either of Team 2 should be able to solo.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've heard of the Galactus engine before, but I don't know anything about its feats. Apparently it harnesses the power of Galactus himself. If that's the case, then it shouldn't be any more powerful than Galactus is.

Based on that, either of Team 2 should be able to solo.

The Galactus engine was backed by the Many Angled Ones I believe, which made it stronger? I'm not sure. But what I do know is it fought Arishem & The Prime Celestial Host, including Galactus.

So it's pretty dang powerful.

Exitar has been stated to be superior to the Fourth Celestial Host, but evidently, The Prime Celestial Host is superior to the Fourth Host by default. So it's hard to determine where he ranks -probably more powerful since he's above named Celestials.

The Mad Celestials single shotted Galactus.

I think this one is tough to call.

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy: Wait, if the Galactus engine was able to fight Arishem and The Prime Celestial host at the same time, then it should be able to stomp this battle with ease.

Arishem is an insanely powerful Celestial, about equal to Exitar, so the Engine should take Exitar down pretty quickly.

Now, the Merged Celestials is a tough one to call. One shotting Galactus is impressive, but I'm fairly sure high end Celestials (I.E. Scathan, Exitar, & Arishem) could to that too.

Galactus did fodderize one of the Celestials prior to them fusing, though, so they must be incredibly low end Celestials. Which leads me to believe that, even fused, they are overall weaker than the high end Celestials, so they'd probably lose to the Galactus Engine.

However, if Exitar is allowed to further merge with the fused Celestial, then the Celestial team stomps pretty easily.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pr0d1gy

@solarpowered said:

@pr0d1gy: Wait, if the Galactus engine was able to fight Arishem and The Prime Celestial host at the same time, then it should be able to stomp this battle with ease.

Arishem is an insanely powerful Celestial, about equal to Exitar, so the Engine should take Exitar down pretty quickly.

Now, the Merged Celestials is a tough one to call. One shotting Galactus is impressive, but I'm fairly sure high end Celestials (I.E. Scathan, Exitar, & Arishem) could to that too.

Galactus did fodderize one of the Celestials prior to them fusing, though, so they must be incredibly low end Celestials. Which leads me to believe that, even fused, they are overall weaker than the high end Celestials, so they'd probably lose to the Galactus Engine.

However, if Exitar is allowed to further merge with the fused Celestial, then the Celestial team stomps pretty easily.

Arishem lead the Fourth Celestial Host -Odin was able to hold his own for a bit, but Exitar is even greater than the entire Fourth Host combined. If Arishem lead The Prime Host, than Exitar should be greater than them all combined as well -seeing as how Arishem is their leader and Exitar is above him in the cosmic compass of Marvel.

No Caption Provided

I wouldn't necessarily call Arishem a high end Celestial. According to the scan above he's just apart of the lower spectrum of Celestials -the ones whom fought Odin; those of which who are greater than the no-named Celestials that stood beside Galactus against the Fourth Host.

Remember the only named Celestial that stood against The Galactus engine was Arishem.

So Exitar should be in a league of his own, at the very least I can see him challenging the Galactus Engine all by himself -because it was defeated by a Cosmic Entity and both Exitar & The Engine are only 1 step below that, but a few steps ahead of Celestials Host's et cetera.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One word-Exitar

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One word-Exitar

I'm not so sure.

The Galactus Engine could dwarf him in size as well. He also bested the Fourth Celestial host. The Galactus Engine & Exitar should be around the same level of power.

Now it's up to us to determine is Franklin Richards can defeat The Mad Celestials (Merged), on his own.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

Galactus Engine solos, easy.

Was only taken down due to Death being brought into the Cancerverse. It destroyed or forced every other cosmic abstract including the Celestials (besides Galactus) out of battle by itself.

Abstracts (see how many of them?) have entered the battle against the Galactus Engine.
Abstracts (see how many of them?) have entered the battle against the Galactus Engine.
We can see the Celestials here, and one that looks suspiciously like Exitar in the bottom right. They are
We can see the Celestials here, and one that looks suspiciously like Exitar in the bottom right. They are "losing this" according the the narrator. All the "high abstracts" can barely hold it in check.
They all retreat, even the abstracts, besides Galactus.
They all retreat, even the abstracts, besides Galactus.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was only taken down due to Death being brought into the Cancerverse. It destroyed or forced every other cosmic abstract including the Celestials (besides Galactus) out of battle by itself.

No Caption Provided

It only killed three no named Celestials & Arishem. Odin was able to fight 8 named Celestials on his own and it took the combined assault of five named Celestials to be defeated. It's quite clearly those feats are near equal.

The specific comic you're referencing even goes out of it's way to say there are three no named Celestials alongside Galactus.

Exitar is greater than the Prime or Fourth host combined. Which makes him capable of replicating the Glactus Engines feats by default.

The Engine does not solo, not even close.

mechwalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I would back team 1 in this fight.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy said:
@avatar_of_green said:

No Caption Provided

It only killed three no named Celestials & Arishem. Odin was able to fight 8 named Celestials on his own and it took the combined assault of five named Celestials to be defeated. It's quite clearly those feats are near equal.

The specific comic you're referencing even goes out of it's way to say there are three no named Celestials alongside Galactus.

Exitar is greater than the Prime or Fourth host combined. Which makes him capable of replicating the Glactus Engines feats by default.

The Engine does not solo, not even close.

No it doesn't. The Galactus Engine is more powerful than ALL of our cosmic abstracts. That even looks like Exitar in the bottom right (golden back on the helmet, yellow around the legs and arms).

NOWHERE does it go out of it's way to say there weren't "named celestials", or that those would somehow be more powerful by default. That's a battle forum invention, "named celestials". You need to prove that that's even a real thing using scans if you expect me to accept that. You're out of your league here dude, you are wrong. The Engine destroys, I already posted multiple more pictures. Here, again:

All the cosmic abstracts are in retreat. They all retreat or die except Galactus, I will post another scan to prove that if you'd like.
All the cosmic abstracts are in retreat. They all retreat or die except Galactus, I will post another scan to prove that if you'd like.

The Galactus Engine was beating ALL of the high abstracts at once with zero damage. They were losing, stated by the narrator. You can see at least 15-20 abstracts losing here, and I even highlighted one that looks suspiciously like Exitar (as if it really matters).
The Galactus Engine was beating ALL of the high abstracts at once with zero damage. They were losing, stated by the narrator. You can see at least 15-20 abstracts losing here, and I even highlighted one that looks suspiciously like Exitar (as if it really matters).
Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well the Galactus engine was practically part of the cancerverse and the Many Angled Ones, like all of the others of this universe. It was totally juggernauting the celestial heavyhitters when it came trough the portal, and would not have stopped if Death/Thanos would have not killed Lord Marvel.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good fight. I would back team 1