The Galactic Empire VS The Forerunners

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Forerunners have the Composer(s), Halo array has not yet been built. Didact is leading the Forerunners (trying to match Sith ruthlessness).

Space Forces:

The Empire has no Death Star, Vader is leading the Empire.

Forerunner fleet is headed by Mantle's Approach (Didact's ship).

Imperial fleet is headed by 3 Eclipse Class Star Destroyers (to make up for Mantle's Approach's size).

Ground Forces:

Forerunners headed by Didact's Prometheans. War Sphinxes are present, Sentinels and Enforcers are as well. The Didact is on the battlefield.

Empire is headed by the 501st legion, followed by the remainder of the Clones (only those who executed Order 66 and defected from the Republic), the Empire has use of their tanks, AT-STs and AT-ATs. Vader himself is on the battlefield.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forerunners have the Composer(s), Halo array has not yet been built. Didact is leading the Forerunners (trying to match Sith ruthlessness).

Space Forces:

The Empire has no Death Star, Vader is leading the Empire.

Forerunner fleet is headed by Mantle's Approach (Didact's ship).

Imperial fleet is headed by 3 Eclipse Class Star Destroyers (to make up for Mantle's Approach's size).

Ground Forces:

Forerunners headed by Didact's Prometheans. War Sphinxes are present, Sentinels and Enforcers are as well. The Didact is on the battlefield.

Empire is headed by the 501st legion, followed by the remainder of the Clones (only those who executed Order 66 and defected from the Republic), the Empire has use of their tanks, AT-STs and AT-ATs. Vader himself is on the battlefield.

Space forces Didact's navy rapes,

Ground forces Forerunner army rapes.

Didact chats with vader senses he's half machine tells vader that the emperor is a little ------- and thus vader joins him har har, but seriously forerunners win both areas Empire is out of their league here.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I getting a little bit board with these Forerunners vs threads now.

How about giving either the Shadows or Vorlons from Babylon 5 a call or the Replicators from stargate a call. Their all free.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: dude theres been like 2 threads LOL.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp said:

@jwwprod: dude theres been like 2 threads LOL.

Actually I think I've counted four.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: ... four? oh come on dude two of them were bumped and two of them were old. You know how many countless other sci fis get used? XD forerunners should be the least of ur worries especially that they've overall been made prolly the least out of some of the most famous sci fis lol. Anyway what 4? Cause all i see is,

This one

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/forerunners-vs-protoss-galactic-empire-and-vong-1669112/#54 ( found on page 6 of the comicvine )

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/eldar-vs-necron-vs-tyranid-vs-forerunners-1509362/#42 ( i dont count this cause this was literally made over a year ago seriously lol. )

These you might of confused because u were too bent on hating the forerunners to realize it lol,

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/forerunner-vs-gambit-1669355/#2

Another one was here i cant find the match, but yeah lol.

So in total 2 were made recently and 1 was made over a year ago, I went to page 10 to find it and didn't see any more, but my eyes are tired so i could of missed one.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: I saw those two Forerunners vs Protheans threads and those Forerunners vs Vong threads.

I'm not hating on the Forerunners, I actually don't mind seeing threads with them, but I do want to see some more threads with other op sci-fi alien races like either the Shadows or Vorlons from Babylon 5 a call or the Replicators from stargate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: I brought up the vong thread already there was only 1, and i forgot the prothean threads lol, and i told u u want those made make them prod! XD

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwwprod is just mad Forerunners curbstomp pretty much everyone they face.

Forerunners wreck.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jwwprod

@eisenfauste said:

jwwprod is just mad Forerunners curbstomp pretty much everyone they face.

Forerunners wreck.

I beg for pardon?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste said:

@jwwprod: :) you salty bruh

I don't mind seeing threads with the Forerunners.

All I said was that I would like to see some more threads with other op sci-fi alien races like either the Shadows or Vorlons from Babylon 5 a call or the Replicators from Stargate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Well replicators aren't that OP, their ships weren't that powerful, the only problem would be once they got on your ship. Well unless this is the bug replicators then yeah that may be a prob for some races.

How op are the babylon 5 crap.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Since you seem to know your stuff can you tell me who was the more powerful between Revan and Exar Kun, a lot people say Kun but a lot of people say Revan, some say that in KOTOR it directly says Kun was the more powerful but I've beaten the game 11 times and never heard that. I think Revan is more powerful personally, when comparing the two but I'm not sure if there is any direct statement saying one is more powerful than the other.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthbane77: Well this depends on the op and conditions. Depending on what version you use, its going to be the deciding factor. Imo anything less than Revan in his prime he wouldn't win against Exar Kun, and if Exar Kun is in his prime this could be maybe in Revan's favor, but if you want to know a more knowledgeable answer I'd suggest someone like shootingnova, ILS, DarthAnt, and a few others. Ik some jedi and some sith, general information on both topics, but I'm more knowledgeable about the armies of star wars than specific jedi or sith. The areas Ik the most about for characters would be Shaak Ti, Darth Maul, Count Dooku, Darth Revan, Yoda, Sidious, Malak, Jacen Solo ( Darth Caedus ), Mace Windu, Savage, and Plo Koon. These are my biggest areas. However this doesn't mean ik every inch of them just thats what i put my main focus in. Granted ik a general amount about most jedi or sith, but not enough to form up a long debate over, just the basics and such.

Avatar image for theredheadedyeti
TheRedHeadedYeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthbane77: Well this depends on the op and conditions. Depending on what version you use, its going to be the deciding factor. Imo anything less than Revan in his prime he wouldn't win against Exar Kun, and if Exar Kun is in his prime this could be maybe in Revan's favor, but if you want to know a more knowledgeable answer I'd suggest someone like shootingnova, ILS, DarthAnt, and a few others. Ik some jedi and some sith, general information on both topics, but I'm more knowledgeable about the armies of star wars than specific jedi or sith. The areas Ik the most about for characters would be Shaak Ti, Darth Maul, Count Dooku, Darth Revan, Yoda, Sidious, Malak, Jacen Solo ( Darth Caedus ), Mace Windu, Savage, and Plo Koon. These are my biggest areas. However this doesn't mean ik every inch of them just thats what i put my main focus in. Granted ik a general amount about most jedi or sith, but not enough to form up a long debate over, just the basics and such.

He's always a good place to ask SW questions.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers