@supermandefender said:
@Hohenheim_of_light said:
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
surfer blows him before he gets to pluto
Only if he starts high in the air out of Flashes reach. 
 what i ment was surfer will win before wally makes it to pluto. oh and if wally could even touch surfer he wouldnt be able to hurt him. 
Really? Because Surfer has been harmed by physical strength before.  Flash's regular hits are about as hard as Superman's.  Imagine getting hit by 10000 of those in a picosecond....
really. i know flash hits hard but not that hard. Surfer is intangible though so flash wouldnt be able to hit him, and if he could it wouldnt hurt.
Flash hits as hard as Superman does if not harder, if Surfer gets hit by 100 of those punches in an instant then he won't get up. 
Flash does not hit harder than Superman! O_O; You guys need to stop posting that nonsense. I mean seriously thats ridiculous.
lmmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By supermandefender
@TheCerealKillz said:
Flash does hit harder than Superman......... IMP........   Either way, Flash would still kill Superman.  But that's not this thread.  Flash wins.
Show proof before you make statements like that. All you have is comments that the flash said he can build up speed and hit someone that hard. Theres no mention of Flash saying he hits harder than Superman. Any comment made or said by this is PIS. The Wonder Woman comment with Zoom is also PIS because WW is not Superman. 

Now in Superman issue 191. Flash and Superman are running together and Flash says that Superman is seen as a God or Godlike. He is admitting that he views Superman as more powerful. Not that the Flash doesnt have the Potential to beat Superman but he admits that Superman is the more powerful of the 2. Superman goes on to say you dont honestly believe that do you? And Flash says "yes". This is not the only time this is mentioned. 

@Enzeru said:
Flash's regular hits don't hit as hard as Superman's. Flash needs to travel a long distance to reach the needed amount of mass to do as much damage as Superman can deal with one punch. If they're both standing on the same spot, he wouldn't be able to reach that impact at all - didn't Flash always need to steal other peoples speed to be able to go from standing to lightspeed in zero time?  Even with that he shouldn't be able to reach the same impact Superman can dish out, since Superman still has his superstrenght combined with his speed, which isn't nearly as good as Flashes, but still ... It's fast enough to support his superstrenght to do a lot more damage then Flash. Flashs only advantage is indeed his speed, but that's what his powers are all about. He could trade more punches in the same time then Superman, but they would have less impact and viá verse, so they're actually pretty even I think.

This is correct! Goodjob Enzeru. I mentioned something like this before I dunno if ppl will listen to it. I think maybe because I have Supermandefender as a Sn they wont read it lmao.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55  Edited By Static Shock

@supermandefender said:

The Wonder Woman comment with Zoom is also PIS because WW is not Superman.

She's been hit by Superman before on several occasions, and that's all we need. If she's been hit by Superman and then Zoom, and says that Zoom hits harder, it is what it is. His powers make it happen.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Static Shock

You guys really need to read the OP. This isn't a fight. It's a race.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By EpitomeofCool

..in a race going w/ flash

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By jashro44

in a race flash stomps.

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By supermandefender
@Static Shock said:

@supermandefender said:

The Wonder Woman comment with Zoom is also PIS because WW is not Superman.

She's been hit by Superman before on several occasions, and that's all we need. If she's been hit by Superman and then Zoom, and says that Zoom hits harder, it is what it is. His powers make it happen.

You need to read that quote again. She states she HAS been hit by Superman and this hurts more. She DID NOT state Zoom hits harder than Superman over all.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Static Shock

@supermandefender said:

You need to read that quote again. She states she HAS been hit by Superman and this hurts more. She DID NOT state Zoom hits harder than Superman over all.

Really, bruh?

If she's been hit by Superman and says that Zoom's physical strikes hurt more, he hits harder than Superman. Period.

She doesn't have to say 'Zoom hits harder' for you to get it.

Avatar image for magnusthemagnificent
MagnusTheMagnificent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock said:

@supermandefender said:

Really, bruh?

If she's been hit by Superman and says that Zoom's physical strikes hurt more, he hits harder than Superman. Period.

That would depend on if WW has been hit by Superman going all out.
Has she? I don't know. Was the issue where she killed Maxwell Lord before or after the Zoom issue? Because I don't think that Superman was holding back.
I know that it's semantics, but it's important semantics in this instance.
Dr_Continuum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Dr_Continuum

HOW CAN SURFER BEAT A GUY WHO OUTRAN DEATH!

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#63  Edited By Saren
@MagnusTheMagnificent said:
@Static Shock said:

@supermandefender said:

Really, bruh?

That would depend on if WW has been hit by Superman going all out. Has she? I don't know. Was the issue where she killed Maxwell Lord before or after the Zoom issue? Because I don't think that Superman was holding back. I know that it's semantics, but it's important semantics in this instance.  
Zoom wasn't going all out either. If he was Diana would have died in under a second.
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#64  Edited By Wyldsong

@Static Shock said:

You guys really need to read the OP. This isn't a fight. It's a race.

That being said, and just how hard Supes can hit aside, my vote is for the Flash in this race.

Avatar image for magnusthemagnificent
MagnusTheMagnificent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane said:
@Static Shock said:

@supermandefender said:

Really, bruh?

That would depend on if WW has been hit by Superman going all out. Has she? I don't know. Was the issue where she killed Maxwell Lord before or after the Zoom issue? Because I don't think that Superman was holding back. I know that it's semantics, but it's important semantics in this instance.  
Zoom wasn't going all out either. If he was Diana would have died in under a second.
Based on?
How many characters of Wonder Woman's standing has he beat like that?
Oh, I know about his powers, but he has never done anything like that, has he?
Sure, he might be able to, but for all we know, he might not.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Saren
@CitizenBane said:
@Static Shock said:

@supermandefender said:

Really, bruh?

Based on?
How many characters of Wonder Woman's standing has he beat like that?
Oh, I know about his powers, but he has never done anything like that, has he?
Sure, he might be able to, but for all we know, he might not.
Superman. Also laid waste to the entire Flash family. And Zoom has never gone all out on the League, primarily because he doesn't consider himself to be a villain. He think he's helping them become stronger by instilling tragedy in their lives.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Static Shock

She;s fought a bloodlusted Superman on two different occasions. The Max Lord instance was one of them, because he altered his mind to make him think that Wonder Woman was Doomsday, and that she had just killed Lois Lane. So, Superman was trying to kill her. In the following issue, Wonder Woman said that they almost killed each other. Several issues before that, Circe used her magic and transformed him into a Superman/Doomsday hybrid. He was turned into a mindless killing machine, he also tried to kill Wonder Woman there, too.

Her fight with Zoom took place before the Max Lord instance and after the Circe instance.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Freefa11

It was during Zero Hour. I'll look for some scans 

Okay. 

That depends on how fast death usually comes for people.  The Black Racer is essentially the Grim Reaper in DCU. 

I was under the impression he was more the Grim Reaper for the New Gods and sometimes certain heroes, rather than everybody. Even if I'm wrong though, that doesn't answer the question of how fast he is. If he can be outrun then he must move at a finite speed.

Silver Surfer has actually died before so the fact that Barry could avoid death by out running it speaks for itself.  

No it doesn't. You're mixing cosmologies. In Marvel, if you get beat to the point your body no longer functions, you die, not because some black man on skis floats over and takes your soul. Marvel also has many Death gods, the most obvious being Mistress Death, but it's not like she has to personally come over and deal with everyone in the universe who dies; that's why she's called an "abstract." 

Sorry, but the Black Racer being "death" doesn't actually do anything to say how fast he is. Plus, I think Nekron would argue that premise anyway.

Barry was never actually retconned by the Crisis so his silver age feats are still applicable. 

I'm pretty sure everything was retconned in the Crisis. If what you are saying is true, that would mean that all the feats of everyone he interacted with should still be canon too, which I don't think is the case, otherwise they may as well just say that it never happened.

The guy can still outrun time itself [he did it in Blackest Night].  

So what's the speed of time?

His latest appearance in Superman stated that he could perceive things at the faster then an attosecond and is faster then time itself. 

Again, how fast is time? Saying he's faster than time doesn't mean anything if you can't tell me how fast time is. It's actually a pretty odd concept, if you think about it. Conventional physics, of course, would say that the speed of time is basically the speed of light, in that that's the point where causality breaks, but obviously characters in DC surpass the speed of light all the time without actually outrunning time, so that idea is pretty much out the window.

What processes has he observed that take place within a span of an attosecond? And that still doesn't necessarily translate to him having some particular running speed. Normal humans can only run maybe 15-20 mph, but we can easily observe things traveling hundreds of mph, or even much faster, it just depends on the objects size, distance, and (probably most important, really) how bright it is.

This is a fight not a race

??? Pretty sure OP was just asking who could make it around the world faster.  

@Static Shock: It may sound like splitting hairs, but there actually is a difference between a punch hurting more and a punch hitting harder. Anyone who's had to take a lot of hits from a lot of different people will probably know this; sometimes they sting like a bastard, sometimes they make you want to puke, sometimes they make you want to cry, sometimes they make your head ring, and sometimes you just wake up later wondering what the hell happened. The size of the fist alone can actually have a lot to do with it, as well as distance and angle. 

Anyway, I've always been a bit suspicious of that feat. All Zoom did was knock her from one continent to another. For characters who supposedly have near planet-buster durability, I don't think this is as impressive as some people might think. The amount of energy needed to hurl a human sized body a couple thousand miles is not especially huge, and I don't think Wonder Woman was even moving especially fast when she hit the ground. In comparison, we've seen hits from Superman put Lobo into orbit (I always hear "the moon," so I'll have to recheck that issue), knock Wonder Woman herself from the Sun to the Earth, and smash through a couple of moons (with the aid of flight). Even just on the surface of things, without getting technical about kinetic energy and such, anyone can tell that the distance to the sun is much, much further than the distance between continents, and I'm pretty sure the crater she made when she hit was much, much larger than whatever damage was done after she landed from Zoom's hit. And I'm pretty sure that smashing a moon, even a small one, is going to require a lot more energy than tossing a 150 lb woman 2,000 miles or so. 

This is kind of irrelevant though, since from what I can tell, Zoom generally hits much harder and faster than Flash anyway, and this isn't actually a fight.
ghostm13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ghostm13

flash would lose but if it was zoom  ^^^^^^^  because he is the fastest flash sorry suffer but you would lose against  zoom

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Static Shock

@Freefa11 said:

Static Shock: It may sound like splitting hairs, but there actually is a difference between a punch hurting more and a punch hitting harder.

I don't exactly see the difference.

@Freefa11 said:

The size of the fist alone can actually have a lot to do with it, as well as distance and angle.

What about the speed his physical blows were tagging her at? She claimed that his punches were moving at the speed of light. Superman's punches don't really fly that fast, and Zoom generally ignores physics with his powers.

@Freefa11 said:

knock Wonder Woman herself from the Sun to the Earth...

After being powered up by the Sun, while being so close to it, not to mention that it may have been easier to knock her from the Sun to the Earth because the amount of gravity out in space.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#71  Edited By vuviper
@Static Shock said:

@Freefa11 said:

Static Shock: It may sound like splitting hairs, but there actually is a difference between a punch hurting more and a punch hitting harder.

@Freefa11 said:

The size of the fist alone can actually have a lot to do with it, as well as distance and angle.

What about the speed his physical blows were tagging her at? She claimed that his punches were moving at the speed of light. Superman's punches don't really fly that fast, and Zoom generally ignores physics with his powers.

@Freefa11 said:

knock Wonder Woman herself from the Sun to the Earth...

After being powered up by the Sun, while being so close to it, not to mention that it may have been easier to knock her from the Sun to the Earth because the amount of gravity out in space.

A martial artist could make a blow hurt more without hitting harder, I'm not sure if this is relevant to your discussion

Would depend on how close to the Sun they were, gravity on the surface for example would be pretty high, but I doubt they were near the surface. I don't think Wonder Woman can survive that?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Static Shock

@vuviper said:

A martial artist could make a blow hurt more without hitting harder, I'm not sure if this is relevant to your discussion

It's not, but it makes sense, nonetheless.

@vuviper said:

Would depend on how close to the Sun they were, gravity on the surface for example would be pretty high, but I doubt they were near the surface. I don't think Wonder Woman can survive that?

They were really close to the Sun, from what I can recall.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#73  Edited By Dex_Starr
@Freefa11:

I'm pretty sure everything was retconned in the Crisis. If what you are saying is true, that would mean that all the feats of everyone he interacted with should still be canon too, which I don't think is the case, otherwise they may as well just say that it never happened.

No, not everything was retconned in the Crisis, especially not the characters who already died or were already gone before the retcon happened and weren't given new origins.  Supergirl for example died during the Crisis and was given a new origin, she was retconned,.  Barry was not, he wasn't given a new origin, he wasn't introduced into post crisis continuity as a new character, and he even recalls the events that happened prior.  During Flash Rebirth, Superman even mentions the races they had before the Crisis hit.   

Again, how fast is time? Saying he's faster than time doesn't mean anything if you can't tell me how fast time is. It's actually a pretty odd concept, if you think about it. Conventional physics, of course, would say that the speed of time is basically the speed of light, in that that's the point where causality breaks, but obviously characters in DC surpass the speed of light all the time without actually outrunning time, so that idea is pretty much out the window.

What processes has he observed that take place within a span of an attosecond? And that still doesn't necessarily translate to him having some particular running speed. Normal humans can only run maybe 15-20 mph, but we can easily observe things traveling hundreds of mph, or even much faster, it just depends on the objects size, distance, and (probably most important, really) how bright it is.

I'm assuming that he's faster then the smallest, theoretical measurement of time.  It's why he was able to outrun the black lantern rings in Blackest Night by running several seconds ahead of the time.   Certain characters can travel light years in seconds but don't end up racing into the future so I'm assuming it's faster than that. 

No, but it translates into him having higher reaction and perception time, characters like Superman and Norrin can perceive things in the nano range, Wally could perceive things in the pico range and Barry in the atto range.  It's not relevant here because this isn't a fight [nor is Barry even in this thread]  but since we were already on topic I thought I would point it out. 
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#74  Edited By vuviper
@Static Shock said:

@vuviper said:

It's not, but it makes sense, nonetheless.

@vuviper said:

They were really close to the Sun, from what I can recall.

k

well if there were on the surface they'd be experiencing about 30 times earth's gravity I think?  I think it would be equal to earth if they were about 2 million miles out
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#75  Edited By termiteone4ever

FLASH got this 

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Static Shock

@vuviper said:

well if there were on the surface they'd be experiencing about 30 times earth's gravity I think? I think it would be equal to earth if they were about 2 million miles out

It's hard to judge the distance, but I'm pretty sure they weren't on the surface.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Freefa11
@Static Shock said:

@Freefa11 said:

Basically, being in pain and being damaged are not necessarily the same thing. A fork under the finger nails hurts a lot, but it isn't really a powerful, damaging attack. Punches can be like that too. I've been hit in the face in a way that hurt a lot and caused my eyes to water up instantly, but that's it. I've also been punched in the head with the effect of being staggered, half my vision going black, the room spinning slightly, and barely being able to stand. I'm quite sure the latter was a much stronger, much more damaging blow, but it did not cause as much actual pain.

@Freefa11 said:

Distance comes into it in that distancing yourself so that your arm reaches full extension at about the surface of their skin or just an inch below it causes a different effect than positioning yourself so that your arm reaches full extension at the back of their skull or a few inches past the spine. The former is a get way to get painful stinging punches. The latter is a good way to traumatize internal organs (which may also hurt a whole lot; not saying getting slammed in the liver isn't painful). Most people without a lot of fighting experience or training tend to go for the former, shallower punches, probably in part because the distancing feels safer, and in part because it's just easier to see. 

Basically, my point is that pain is both subjective, and doesn't always correspond to what is actually more damaging or more powerful. 

Yes, speed is important. However, determining Superman's speed is always tricky because he isn't consistent with how he uses it. Moreover, comic book punches in general are kind of funny with strength. Hulk really isn't a speedster at all, yet hits with enormous power. 

So basically, I'm more inclined to guess at the force of someone's punch based on the effect it has on what it makes contact with, rather than how fast I think their fist might be going. After all, it is ultimately the kinetic energy that is transferred that would affect the punched person/object; the total kinetic energy of the fist before impact doesn't matter if (for whatever bizarre contrived comic book reason) the object is obviously affected by much more or much less. Going back to Hulk, for example, if he can punch at, say, 200 mph, that shouldn't have a lot of kinetic energy. But if he hits a moon and it explodes, well, I'm at a loss as to where the extra force came from, but he clearly delivered a whole lot more than the 1/2mv^2 of his arm. Zoom is kind of the same, except with the opposite effect. He can supposedly move with infinite speed (which I deny a lot, actually, but that doesn't matter here), but if he hit anyone with infinite force, the whole planet would explode and the universe with it, either instantly or in a shockwave of infinite force traveling at the speed of light (depending on how much you want to break physics). This obviously doesn't happen, so he is obviously hitting with some finite energy. 

I feel like I'm being kind of longwinded and technical, so I'll try to get to the point: What we can get a reasonable estimate for with regards to Zoom's punch is how fast Wonder Woman's body was moving as a result of it. I don't know the issue, so I can't check, but from what I recall of the scan, she came down at a relatively steep angle. That would mean she went up at a relatively steep angle. This would also mean she couldn't have been moving too much faster than escape velocity, otherwise he would have simply knocked her off the planet. Now, escape velocity is about 11 km/s. How long would it take her to travel the distance from the sun to the earth at escape velocity? About 22.5 weeks.

The point here isn't to come up with real hard numbers for either, but to illustrate the difference in scale between the two. It is pretty clear that it did not take Wonder Woman 5+ months to make the trip back to earth; a timeframe of minutes seems far more reasonable. This would require Zoom to have hit her with enough force to accelerate her to a couple hundred thousand times escape velocity, and I just don't see how a blow like that wouldn't send her flying into space. The huge margin of error is what makes this meaningful to me; I could be a factor of 100 low on my estimate for Zoom hitting her, and a factor of 100 high for Superman hitting her, and it still favors Superman by a good amount. 

Of course, like you said, physics is wonky with these guys. Demanding consistency is crazy, because it was never intended by the writers, so you kind of have to pick and choose your own physics, so everyone is going to have slightly different ideas of what the most "reasonable" explanation is for how Zoom can throw out punches that can hurt Superman, a guy who can survive a supernova, without obliterating everything within at least a few miles.

CaffeiNix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By CaffeiNix
@difficlus said:

@Reactor said:

" Speed Force >>>>> All except Zoom, and even then, there have been occasions when a Speedster has caught up to Zoom. This isn't a matter of reaching the speed of light, its how many times faster than light he goes. SS gets beat, he can't beat Wally's speed. "
you do know SS can achieve FTL speed without hyperspace right? 
Technically, that's impossible because relativistic time dilation would prevent it. I think we can always assume speedsters and interstellar beings to have some means of warping or escaping local spacetime to negate the effects of special relativity.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By difficlus
@CaffeiNix said:
@difficlus said:

@Reactor said:

" Speed Force >>>>> All except Zoom, and even then, there have been occasions when a Speedster has caught up to Zoom. This isn't a matter of reaching the speed of light, its how many times faster than light he goes. SS gets beat, he can't beat Wally's speed. "
you do know SS can achieve FTL speed without hyperspace right? 
Technically, that's impossible because relativistic time dilation would prevent it. I think we can always assume speedsters and interstellar beings to have some means of warping or escaping local spacetime to negate the effects of special relativity.
right...
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Dex_Starr
@difficlus: And? The only advantage Surfer has is that he could fly in space.  Once Waly gained that ability he was able to outrun the Big Bang and this was without warp speed abilities.
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By jojjimbo

Silver Surfer

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By spiderbuck1
@FlashingxImpulse said:
Well, you know Wally can absorb Surfers speed and stack it onto his own. So that wouldn't work too well ON Surfer, would it?

*fixed
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Static Shock

@CaffeiNix said:

It's a comic book. What may seem impossible to us may not even hold true to a comic book character. He achieves faster than light speeds using the speed force. Not hyperspace.

@Freefa11: -Shrugs-

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Killemall
@Freefa11 said:

I was under the impression he was more the Grim Reaper for the New Gods and sometimes certain heroes, rather than everybody. Even if I'm wrong though, that doesn't answer the question of how fast he is. If he can be outrun then he must move at a finite speed.

DC have an actual embodiment of death as well, but its a lady not the black racer. 

No Caption Provided
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By difficlus
@difficlus: And? The only advantage Surfer has is that he could fly in space.  Once Waly gained that ability he was able to outrun the Big Bang and this was without warp speed abilities.
i was just clearing up something with the other guy...
Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Malevolent1

@SolarRay said:

Isn't this Proof of the Surfer going FTL? Faster than the speed of light to be precise, Wally on the other hand hasn't shown any evidence of reaching that sort of speed however I would give it to Wally if there's some non cannon or at least evidence of him going faster than the speed of light.

^ ^ ^ ^

This is also proof of Thanos' FTL reflexes. Thanos does not even notice Surfer until after Surfer has started moving.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Saren

This was bumped for what?

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By _Black

Not this again...

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Malevolent1

Oh. Actually, I'm not commenting on the race. My comments are simply as indicated above.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS can't go faster than 10 Times' the speed of light while Wally can go hundreds

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash(assuming it's Wally)stomps

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By reaverlation
Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While the Flash has a better reaction time than Silver Surfer, which will give him a head start, the Silver Surfer will win this as he is so fast he can go warp speed and can enter hyperspace; where as Flash's speed feats are usually limited by the mass of the Earth, whereas Silver Surfer has shown to easily enter light speed.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder: Surfer is slower than Wally

only in reaction time, not surely in tavel speed. Surfer's reaction time is FTL, and in a race he can be faster than millions of times FTL, he did that in several occasions. can you remind me if Wally ever did move millions of times FTL ?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder: When Wally outran the Big Bang and when Wally went from Earth to the moon in a picosecond.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a short race, id say flash, but this is a bit more drawn out, so i'll go with ss

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder: When Wally outran the Big Bang

i beleive that's a time travel if i'm not mistaken, not pure speed running

@all_mighty_beyonder: Wally went from Earth to the moon in a picosecond.

i don't remember this one, do you have the scan? or you can point me which issue, i'll check if i already have it.