#1 Posted by kktheman1 (43 posts) - - Show Bio

They are both Bloodlusted . I Made this thread because i feel that the past thread about this choose the wrong flash on purpose because of spite.

#2 Posted by dondave (33409 posts) - - Show Bio

@kktheman1: location?

#3 Posted by kktheman1 (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: I almost forgot Alternate universe no one there they all have their full powers.

#4 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

At full power what could Nova do to Wally, especially if he's blood lusted. Flash FTW

#5 Posted by dondave (33409 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash ftw

#6 Edited by Dredeuced (5287 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm, I don't think Nova's shields will stop speed steal, and they probably don't come up faster than Flash can rush him and do any number of horrible things. After that Flash can pick him apart atom by atom.

#7 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (22873 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash stomps.

#8 Edited by tomlikesfries (4624 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally easily and quickly.

#9 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

nova prime

#10 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally easily.

#11 Posted by uberhikari (2276 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL! I also thought that the other Nova Prime vs. Flash (New 52) might have been spite, but now this is spite in favor of Flash.

#12 Posted by Dredeuced (5287 posts) - - Show Bio

At this point Wally West is akin to Toonforce on this forum. It is pretty funny how absurd the power "goes fast" got stretched out to make him more relevant.

#13 Posted by WorldmindNovaForce (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@kktheman1: I made the last one and i dont even like flash so how did i make it to spite? Thanks

#14 Posted by LordMasterGod (214 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced said:

At this point Wally West is akin to Toonforce on this forum. It is pretty funny how absurd the power "goes fast" got stretched out to make him more relevant.

my thoughts exactly. i used to like the flash (barry allen) thanks to the forums, not anymore. batman is not far behind.

#15 Posted by Dredeuced (5287 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Wally a lot more than Barry because he's always been a much more interesting character who did a better job of overcoming his faults and becoming a better person and more powerful hero for it. Barry was just milquetoast as it gets.

I'm a big Flash fan, I said the Toonforce thing jokingly (I've admitted to plenty of fights in this forum where Wally doesn't stand a chance), but Wally is pretty damn OP for a normal hero. His level of power is the stuff that only Herald level characters have to deal with cosmic level threats. But there you go.