#1 Posted by DCCOMICSRULE (5 posts) - - Show Bio

1here are the rules.
2 both are at there strongest 3 no morals

4 the fight takes place in a deserted city
5 winner is declared by death

who wins and why my moneys on the flash

#2 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry has defeated Wonder Woman before but Diana has gotten a big power boost since the silver age.
#3 Posted by King Saturn (224740 posts) - - Show Bio
hmmm... I do not know if Diana is fast enough to handle Barry... 
#4 Posted by wallywest55 (231 posts) - - Show Bio

she has got some big power boost but Barry allen still takes this. with ease i might also add.

#5 Posted by JediXMan (31229 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @Zoom said:
" Barry has defeated Wonder Woman before but Diana has gotten a big power boost since the silver age. "
WIll u plz convince this kid that BA is not the Greatest Flash "
He's a troll. Why do people like you insist on trying to reason with them?

And yes, Barry is #2. Potentially #3, as he said Bart could one day surpass he and Wally both. But Bart isn't there yet.
Moderator Online
#6 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" hmmm... I do not know if Diana is fast enough to handle Barry...    
Well FLC1 or whatever the user name is had scans of her keeping up with Jeese Chambers who was about the enter the speed force at the speed of light, his only real chance is a speed steal or IMP...
#7 Posted by JediXMan (31229 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" hmmm... I do not know if Diana is fast enough to handle Barry...  "
I am unsure. Didn't Wonder Woman tag Zoom? But I'm not sure what the circumstances of that battle were.
Moderator Online
#8 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" @TheFlash4740 said:
" @Zoom said:
" Barry has defeated Wonder Woman before but Diana has gotten a big power boost since the silver age. "
He's a troll. Why do people like you insist on trying to reason with them?  And yes, Barry is #2. Potentially #3, as he said Bart could one day surpass he and Wally both. But Bart isn't there yet. "
sry dad. Comment deleted. :P Barry FTW
#9 Posted by JediXMan (31229 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740 said:

" @JediXMan said:

" @TheFlash4740 said:
" @Zoom said:
He's a troll. Why do people like you insist on trying to reason with them?  And yes, Barry is #2. Potentially #3, as he said Bart could one day surpass he and Wally both. But Bart isn't there yet. "
sry dad. Comment deleted. :P Barry FTW "
 Attaboy, son :P
Moderator Online
#10 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" @King Saturn said:
I am unsure. Didn't Wonder Woman tag Zoom? But I'm not sure what the circumstances of that battle were. "
Lol Anyone tagging zoom is PIS. U should know this. Zoom basically let her hit him, He was taking it easy on here of course.
#11 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" @King Saturn said:
I am unsure. Didn't Wonder Woman tag Zoom? But I'm not sure what the circumstances of that battle were. "

The circumstances were that Zoom was so bored with knocking Wonder Woman around the globe that he took her to Themyscira and started beating her friends to death in front of her. 

So while Zoom is screwing around and not really paying attention, Wonder Woman kicks some rocks at him and manages to lasso him. 

So yeah, Wonder Woman has tagged ZOom but it really isn't that impressive considering how easily he could have killed her and how he wasn't really trying.
#12 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom:  Do u have the scans of Zoom doing this? I cant find the one of him hitting her sister in the leg 200 times
#13 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, it's in the face.  Wonder Woman 214 is the issue but I don't think I have the scans anymore.
#14 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

#15 Posted by Charetter115 (475 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Allen kills her before she can react.

#16 Posted by XiiX (9127 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash.

#17 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry will win, but Diana can react to most of his assaults.

#18 Posted by dondave (38784 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Allen intangibilty's a b*tch

#19 Posted by Pokeysteve (8532 posts) - - Show Bio

All depends on Barry's first move I think. If he goes with punches than she can take that. If his first move his phasing his hand into her chest than she goes down. Don't want to be the guy who has to clean that up.

#20 Posted by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

All depends on Barry's first move I think. If he goes with punches than she can take that. If his first move his phasing his hand into her chest than she goes down. Don't want to be the guy who has to clean that up.

LOL! This for the win.

Honestly, could go either way, but I'll take The Flash I grew up with for the win.

#21 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

Flash.

#22 Posted by tomlikesfries (4751 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry easily takes it.