#1 Edited by geodoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

God vs Mortal.  Who's the fastest (race not a battle) from earth to pluto on an interplanetary track (cut off from their universes).  

caption
caption

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
The Flash. Wally West is the greatest speedster alive... well outside of Zoom

lol
#3 Posted by geodoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

Hermod is listed as fater than light.  Running between dimensions.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
geodoc said:
"Hermod is listed as fater than light.  Running between dimensions."
The Flash has the Speed Force... Wally could steal Hermod's speed if need be
#5 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

The Flash would win.

#6 Edited by geodoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"geodoc said:
The Flash has the Speed Force... Wally could steal Hermod's speed if need be"

Would a dc character be able to steal a marvel characters speed?  I thought things like that were not possible (i.e. quicksilver had no speedforce and wally slowed down in marvel universe)  I'll edit how the race happens.
#7 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
geodoc said:
"King Saturn said:
"geodoc said:
The Flash has the Speed Force... Wally could steal Hermod's speed if need be"

Would a dc character be able to steal a marvel characters speed?  I thought things like that were not possible (i.e. quicksilver had no speedforce and wally slowed down in marvel universe)  I'll edit how the race happens."
Well it depends on where the race takes place then... Marvel or DC Universe.
#8 Posted by geodoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

Hows that?  They are both cut off from marvel and dc.  So they race with what they have at the start.

#9 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
geodoc said:
"Hows that?  They are both cut off from marvel and dc.  So they race with what they have at the start."
You edited your Original Post after I posted my last one... so I didnt see that

(=
#10 Posted by geodoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"geodoc said:
"Hows that?  They are both cut off from marvel and dc.  So they race with what they have at the start."
You edited your Original Post after I posted my last one... so I didnt see that

(=
"
Lol!  Ooops
#11 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Hermod wins, since the Flash has no access to the Speed Force he looses.  Hermods power (like all marvel speedsters) is not dependent on an outside force.

#12 Posted by geodoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

Im just curious.  Hermod can run at warp speed.  What would that be and how much faster is the flash than that.

#13 Posted by thorownzsuperman (70 posts) - - Show Bio

HERMOD!!

#14 Edited by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
geodoc said:
"Im just curious.  Hermod can run at warp speed.  What would that be and how much faster is the flash than that."

Effectively he runs so fast that he enters hyperspace. For Marvel characters that usually happens when they approach the speed of light (say 95% of it).
In Hyperspace the characters can accelerate to far faster than light speed but most characters still have a maximum movement speed even in hyperspace as they have a maximum energy output.
For Hermod, I don't know what that is. It could be twice the speed of light, it could 500 times the speed of light.

If the Flash did have access to his speed force powers an interesting question to ask is if he can accelerate faster than Hermod.
Power effects would have a big impact on this battle if both fighters could access all their powers.
#15 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't Hermod entering hyperspace cause him to miss pluto? :-p

#16 Posted by jae345 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: really hermod is GOD OF SPEED...... without him flash wouldn't even have speed he would be human..... the speed force doesnt have nun to hermod..basically hermod can run at any speed he wants :) so think bout tht

#17 Posted by reaverlation (15218 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Parryboy (997 posts) - - Show Bio

@jae345: I think the Speedforce gave Wally his powers.

That guy is marvel.

#19 Posted by jae345 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: look at the caption up top and read wat it says....God of speed

#20 Posted by dondave (35990 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally

#21 Edited by Wolverine08 (40708 posts) - - Show Bio

West.

#22 Posted by jae345 (75 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by DemonKnights (5394 posts) - - Show Bio

wally

#24 Posted by jae345 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: so u tellin me wally can speed steal a God of speed.......u r drunk bro

#25 Posted by XiiX (7911 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by Verotikryptonite (318 posts) - - Show Bio

HERMOD
#27 Posted by Hyperlight (5688 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash could speed steal because all beings have kinetic energy but I feel like it wouldnt be a problem for hermod because of his asgardian physiology, he will recover much faster or use his godly energies to negate the effects

#28 Posted by Experio (15130 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash

#29 Posted by uugieboogie (1135 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol on this site flash wins against everyone no matter what the battle is .

#30 Posted by dondave (35990 posts) - - Show Bio

Rudolph

#31 Posted by Aenvus (134 posts) - - Show Bio

The Red Nosed Reindeer.

#32 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash set the standard for speedster

#33 Posted by logy5000 (5713 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol on this site flash wins against everyone no matter what the battle is .

Mostly because his powers are all NLF's.

#34 Posted by lachydotc (36 posts) - - Show Bio

If the flash had access to the speed force (Which he doesn't in this instance) he would destroy Hermod

Hermod may be a God of Speed but Wally/the flash has access to speed itself, the speed force is speed it is the essence of speed. Hermod is very very very very flash, crazy fast but Wally can like everyone has said take that speed away and even if he doesn't if Hermod were to go faster than the flash could catch him because there is no speed The Flash cannot catch (Since he is speed itself or has access to speed itself)

But ofcourse this is all silly because Wally cannot access the Speed Force outside of DC Universe so Hermod wins :)

#35 Posted by uugieboogie (1135 posts) - - Show Bio

@lachydotc: I thought they said Hermod speed was so fast he crossed dimensions & it was more like teleportation than running or speed .

#36 Posted by cdiddyman911 (2495 posts) - - Show Bio

@lachydotc: I thought they said Hermod speed was so fast he crossed dimensions & it was more like teleportation than running or speed .

#37 Posted by DoDirty (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

@uugieboogie said:

Flash is not the fastest, Never seen him touch this kind of speed. But then again it has stated that he can go as fast as he wants so it isn't impossible for him to. BUT by feats Hermod is faster.