Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Void stomps

@bo88gdan said:

Void in a Stomp

Void destroys him.

Not that I'm arguing but how? I took the speed steal away so it wouldnt be a "Wally West stomps" or practically spite. I thought I made it fair, what makes it so easy for Void?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By New_World_Order

Void obliterates any Flash like he did Loki.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Molecular manip gives Void the win.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash literally can't hurt the void. His only option is BFR and the Void could just teleport while Flash tries to carry him into the speed force. Speed Steal would've been his only chance, as he can use it to cause seizures and junk -- without that, Void's a molecular manipulator above Molecule Man, which is out of Wally's league.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ghostrider2

Void.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

The Flash lose this fight

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: That's not even though, that's just making void a statue. I don't think there's a way for this fight to not be just a stomp.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exactly, I was thinking Wally having control over his molecules would be able to resist that and tear his brain out and or speed force dump. If I let Wally use his Speed steal the void would lose in a stomp.. It was the lesser of 2 evils

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally can speed force dump or whatever, doesn't matter. Even if he does manage to kill void (which I don't see happening) sentry can resurrect himself like when Morgan le fay "killed" him

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void Decimates Flash ! Run run as fast as you can ! You're going to die little red man !

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Cooldes

Guys can't void fly? can wally fly? no, therefore:

while in air and out of flash reach, he Alt+F4's wally from existence.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally can simulate flying with speed and he's never had a problem before with people that fly.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SheenLantern

@cooldes said:

Guys can't void fly? can wally fly? no

He can, actually.

He still loses, though.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash also has total molecular manipulation. It's the entire reason Mirror Master can't simply turn him to glass, or Abra Kadabra can't turn Flash into a bunny.

Try again, fanboys.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally can simulate flying with speed and he's never had a problem before with people that fly.

Flash runs in space. Think about that....

Void Decimates Flash ! Run run as fast as you can ! You're going to die little red man !

Totally funny and true.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: the Void was KOd by a hellicarrier, think about that.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2: the Void was KOd by a hellicarrier, think about that.

Actually that was Sentry who was Void, who was Sentry, who is Bob, who is the second half brother of the Greek God of Bipolar, and when he had power fluctuations on mental state that was never fully explored or explain by Bendis.

Think about that :)

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: since you said "Bendis" there's no thinking necessary.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash also has total molecular manipulation. It's the entire reason Mirror Master can't simply turn him to glass, or Abra Kadabra can't turn Flash into a bunny.

Try again, fanboys.

I'd like to think that a guy who could overpower Molecule Man can overpower Flash's level of molecule manipulation.

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Try again, fanboys.

Hmmm....Owen Reese coudn't disperse his molecules in Dark Avengers....I don't see how Flash could do it if the Molecule Man couldn't.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: Sorry for be late, but when since could the Void teleport?

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: @supermanwithatan01: i think we're supposed to think the sentry wanted death, because we all know he is literally immortal.

cadence, you confused me there..

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: he confused me too. Just tell him it's Thursday, or that the Flash wears a costume or something. He'll probably still win the state the obvious contest he's always playing at.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil said:

Try again, fanboys.

I'd like to think that a guy who could overpower Molecule Man can overpower Flash's level of molecule manipulation.

this

@nickthedevil said:

Try again, fanboys.

Hmmm....Owen Reese coudn't disperse his molecules in Dark Avengers....I don't see how Flash could do it if the Molecule Man couldn't.

also this

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil said:

Try again, fanboys.

this

@nickthedevil said:

Try again, fanboys.

also this

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pokergeist

@thundergodswrath said:

@dredeuced: Sorry for be late, but when since could the Void teleport?

Actually he did this a few times, most notably in the cave scene in New Avengers when Cap and Iron Man showed Bob the comics of who he is, Sentry then Teleports out of the cave in a flash of light and was back home as Bob acting normal.

@cooldes said:

@cadencev2: @supermanwithatan01: i think we're supposed to think the sentry wanted death, because we all know he is literally immortal.

cadence, you confused me there..

Then congrats, you are now as much as a expert on Sentry as his most notable creator the great Bendis.

The point is Sentry has INSANE inconsistent showings and powers that were never explain till the very end. Sentry powers are the same of Molecule Man. Thus whatever the hell Sentry or Void want, they get.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Omg... Void voidstomps... All the people saying Flash has total control over his molecules is BS... Flash can make them move as fast as he wants... But he doesn't have matter manipulation... He can't reconfigure anything, he can alter anything... Just himself and only about speed of his molecules... Stop the wanking.

Void is an intangible being... What if flash is running on him and he doesn't even know? Maybe all shadow is Void's body and he would just play with Flash? You don't need speed reaction nor anything when you're such a powerful and intangible being... Gosh...

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omg... Void voidstomps... All the people saying Flash has total control over his molecules is BS... Flash can make them move as fast as he wants... But he doesn't have matter manipulation... He can't reconfigure anything, he can alter anything... Just himself and only about speed of his molecules... Stop the wanking.

Void is an intangible being... What if flash is running on him and he doesn't even know? Maybe all shadow is Void's body and he would just play with Flash? You don't need speed reaction nor anything when you're such a powerful and intangible being... Gosh...

I'm not disagreeing that Void wins, but Flash most certainly can affect the molecules of other things. It's how he phases other people through solid matter, lends speed, steals speed, or atomizes things.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: lol i already knew that about his powers, and i think you meant "writer" bendis definitely didn't create sentry.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: you'd have an easier time debating with Thanos, Hulk, Storm or Wolverine fanboys than Flash (speedforce) Haters...

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this without the anger

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@cadencev2: lol i already knew that about his powers, and i think you meant "writer" bendis definitely didn't create sentry.

Doh, I keep forgetting Bendis did not create him, Jenkins and Lee did. Bendis merely took said character that no one ever heard off and made him the center of every story in his New Avengers, Mighty Avengers, and Dark Avengers like the passed around whore character Sentry was.

My bad :).

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By X_insignia1

Void.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#44  Edited By Wardemon32

This is hard because of the whole molecular control thing. But probably void.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By GhostRavage

@supermanwithatan01: Because people should just nod about every thing Flash might do with the speed force? Yeah, way to go...If Flash speedforce wankers weren't so short minded there wouldn't be any problem... My god... Awww Flash is a victim in the vine, god help him... NOT! Flash wins streak is over 9000, don't try to hide your whining making me look like im a Flash hater. Grow up.

@ghostravage said:

I'm not disagreeing that Void wins, but Flash most certainly can affect the molecules of other things. It's how he phases other people through solid matter, lends speed, steals speed, or atomizes things.

Hmmm... Yeah, i meant he just can accelerate things, forgot about atomizing >.>... But can that be considered Matter Manipulation? I don't think so... Maybe 1/7 of all the stuff you can do with matter manipulation...

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: I would imagine it factors in. Since there is no way to harm the Void physically then it's a stalemate. Bob would never touch Wally. Morals off Wally heads into the speed force. If they fight idk what either could do to one another.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give flash speed stealing and void will still stomp

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While Void is certainly very powerful, he cant touch Flash or even react before Flash speed-steals him into a statue, or hits him with 1000 IMPs.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While Void is certainly very powerful, he cant touch Flash or even react before Flash speed-steals him into a statue, or hits him with 1000 IMPs.

How is void without PIS even able to be affected physically... Speed Steal darkness? Speedsteal intangibility? Nah... Flash dies...