The Flash vs The Justice League

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cadencev2 said:

Silver Age Superman was faster than Flash. I dare say Superboy Prime is faster than Flash when full on Sundip.

2 versions of Supermen that should be leagues better than any Flash. Shouldnt All Star Superman be better too? He was also Sun Dipped version if IIRC.

Anyway point I am making is Superman overall feats from different versions >>>> any of the Flashes.

Why do you think All Star Superman is faster than even normal Wally? Ignoring the fact that it's non-canon/an elseworld, nothing he does indicates his speed as anywhere close.

Superboy Prime was also never faster than the Flash, and he's also an entirely different character.

Silver Age Superman was slower than Silver Age Flash. Through all their races, Flash either tied or beat him every time. He was consistently faster than Superman in all the JL stuff, too -- it was even literally retconned by DC that Barry was taking it easy on him during all those races because they were for charity.

Wally himself has literally beaten instant teleportation. You can't get faster than that. So no, they don't have better speed feats. SA Superman was fast enough to travel through different dimensions with pure speed -- something Wally's been doing for years.

@cadencev2: Prime isn't faster than Wally especially if it's Human Race Wally who is faster than every Superman(unless SA Superman has a feat I haven't seen before)

I must call out Silver age. Wally has never moved so fast, that his wake dragged solar systems with him.

Also I remember in silver age Barry could not go faster than Light Speed due to being trapped in the Speed Force. Or am I mis rembering Barry trapped in the Speed Force for going FTL?

No Caption Provided

Oh snap.....

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Wally outran the Instantaneous teleportation across the universe(he was amped though)and outran the Big Bang as well(not amped). That's faster then everything any Superman has ever done.And later throughout Wally's career,Wally has gone fast enough to where he wouldn't be sucked in the speed force as well seeing how Barry wasn't as experienced with the speed force as Wally

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#303 frozen  Moderator

Silver Age Superman was faster than Flash. I dare say Superboy Prime is faster than Flash when full on Sundip.

2 versions of Supermen that should be leagues better than any Flash. Shouldnt All Star Superman be better too? He was also Sun Dipped version if IIRC.

Anyway point I am making is Superman overall feats from different versions >>>> any of the Flashes.

All Star Superman became sundipped at the end of the book, becoming Superman Prime One Million of his Universe. Aside from that, his speed feats were not too great.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#304  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@dredeuced: I agree that no version of Superman is as fast as Flash, but arguably KC Superman is faster than Superboy Prime (though this is flight-speed):

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for earthquake_2123
Earthquake_2123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash liquefies them all of their brains at 100000000x FTL. Unless they have prep, Flash Curbs.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

WALLY BY LOOOOOONG SHOT

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By Dredeuced

@cadencev2 said:

@dredeuced said:

@cadencev2 said:

Why do you think All Star Superman is faster than even normal Wally? Ignoring the fact that it's non-canon/an elseworld, nothing he does indicates his speed as anywhere close.

Superboy Prime was also never faster than the Flash, and he's also an entirely different character.

Silver Age Superman was slower than Silver Age Flash. Through all their races, Flash either tied or beat him every time. He was consistently faster than Superman in all the JL stuff, too -- it was even literally retconned by DC that Barry was taking it easy on him during all those races because they were for charity.

Wally himself has literally beaten instant teleportation. You can't get faster than that. So no, they don't have better speed feats. SA Superman was fast enough to travel through different dimensions with pure speed -- something Wally's been doing for years.

@reaverlation said:

@cadencev2: Prime isn't faster than Wally especially if it's Human Race Wally who is faster than every Superman(unless SA Superman has a feat I haven't seen before)

I must call out Silver age. Wally has never moved so fast, that his wake dragged solar systems with him.

Also I remember in silver age Barry could not go faster than Light Speed due to being trapped in the Speed Force. Or am I mis rembering Barry trapped in the Speed Force for going FTL?

No Caption Provided

Oh snap.....

That's a dumb comparison. Flash doesn't create a wake when he moves -- not to mention you couldn't even create a wake in space. The basis of his speed force powers is that they control his effect on his environment. He doesn't create a slipstream unless it's strategically helpful. It's why there's not constantly nuclear explosions happening when he goes near lightspeed.

Barry went faster than light on numerous occasions Pre-crisis. The Speed Force didn't even exist back then (which shows how very stupid that snippet you just posted was). They later retconned that Barry went into the speed force during this event -- which, if you are applying post crisis retcons, Barry was always faster than Clark. That's the entire point of the "Those were for charity, Clark," line. Why are you pretending that you've read Flash books? Like, you said "I remember" which implies you read some Pre Crisis Flash comics and you remembered some weakness that didn't even exist until the 90s.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#308  Edited By Saren

Go through all my post's where i'm being polite, logical and reasonable. Then go through the other guys post's where he calls me a liar, hypocrite, a cancer.

Now if someone says no one can beat Wally West and I call him a fanboy, that's not an insult it's an accurate portrayal, now them turning around an calling me a liar, a hypocrite, a cancer. Those are personal attacks. One's a label of attitude the others a personal assault to someone's character.

Me stating I don't agree with Wally West being able to beat cosmic level beings is not me flaming Wally, it's a expression of my personal opinion.

Your twisting the rules of the forum to fit your own opinions and agenda, to discriminate anyone who has dissimilar views than yourself, while defending others who have a similar like minded view.

Threatening someone who said "fanboy" with banning, while ignoring someone else who called someone "Stupid, A Liar, A cancer, a hypocrite, a worthless troll."

Your handing out execution charges for misdemeanors, while giving away warnings for felonies, that's bias anyway you slice it.

Not to mention your the only one lying here, you couldn't point out a single lie I've told your just marvel biased and resent anyone who doesn't agree Dc is superior in any form. LOL I can't call someone a fanboy who thinks Wally west could defeat everyone in the marvel universe than please explain to me what a fanboy is!

I don't agree everything Dc is better than everything Marvel, you do It's obvious from your post history that is what you believe, it's sad you use your mod powers to further that agenda and enforce your own opinions while breaking the very forum rules your supposed to uphold.

I'm greatly amused that you keep implying my moderation of you is akin to racism (that white-cop-beating-a-black guy analogy was real classy, by the way) and then hastily deleting your comments to come off as less absurd. I can still see it, you know. Please, continue suggesting this is some new, as of now unrecognized form of "bigotry".

The problem with inviting someone to call a bluff is that there has to actually be a bluff at play. There isn't one. Starting with your jcolletto account, you've made it more than apparent that you bear this childish mentality of company loyalty that's taken to such an extent that you literally cannot post in a single DC vs Marvel thread without implying that the posters in favor of the DC characters are either liars, or ignorant, or mentally deficient in some way.

Your comment from the Wally West vs Sebastian Shaw thread (that was made, of course, by you):

Nevermind you guys think Wally could defeat Kismit or Galactus or Adam Warlock with Infinity Gauntlet you can't debate vs attitudes like that.

No one actually said anything of the sort.

Same thread:

Like my grandfather always said, you can't argue with stupid.

Surely this is polite, logical and reasonable.

I'm sorry i'm never going to agree with you that Wally West is the most powerful hero in Dc and Marvel.

Another thing that no one actually said.

And that Billy Madison response video screamed of intelligent debate, naturally.

Using your jcolletto account, your comment on the Deathstroke vs Spider-Man thread:

LOL people still gonna say Deathstroke...DC Fans are like a black hole no reason or logic can penetrate. (But Speeedblitz!)

On the Captain Atom vs Thanos thread:

DC Fans are cute!

Thanos by a landslide! Sorry no speedblitz FTW against the Mad Titan!

On the Arrow vs Jason Bourne thread:

Jesus DC fans are dense!

On the Hulk vs Doomsday thread:

If there were a world just for comic fans, Die-hard DC fans would live in the trailer parks, shop at Walmart, and be regular stars on Jerry Springer!

On the Superman vs Thor thread:

Viking God of Thunder and Battle vs a guy that got some moves from Batman

Another thread proving Superman fans come from walmart!

On the Silver Surfer runs the DC Gauntlet thread:

We've already given alot of reasons why eradicator couldn't win lol but pls go on, I never tire of people making themselves look stupid!

Same thread:

How DC Fans feel about a hero as powerful as the Surfer!

No Caption Provided

On the Black Adam vs Silver Surfer thread:

DC Fan's: But I want Black Adam to win sooo BAD!

On the Lord Mar-Vell vs Superman and Green Lantern thread, yet another thing no one actually said:

But there is no point in arguing with you or Dondave you guys think Wally West could beat Galactus in 1v1 fight.

Same thread:

This is a Curbstomp Mar-Vell wrecked Thanos

The DC fans have no clue who he is or what he's capable of as usual there picking favorites.

At this point, you should be slapping yourself over the suggestion that I browse through your forum history for proof of your posting patterns, because what I see is an unpleasant, intolerant, immature poster who, again, literally cannot post in a single thread without making it a Marvel-fans-vs-DC-issue and ruining the ComicVine experience for other users. I said you were flaming other users, not Wally West. And no one you encountered ever claimed "Wally West can beat every comic book character" -- that would be one of the lies you were called out on.

You can continue ranting about how I'm only warning you because I'm a DC fanboy who desperately wants to sabotage Marvel support---- my only counter to that is that I am not 12 yearsold. Nor do I act like it, and I'd recommend everyone try that out sometime.

This matter is resolved as far as I'm concerned --- if you still want to continue ranting about how I'm being "racist" or "bigoted", go right ahead. I'm not entertaining this any further. You're still on your final warning. Your next offense will result in a ban for all your accounts. For your sake, I suggest you learn how to be polite and civil in your interactions with other users. And I mean polite and civil by the common understandings of those terms, because judging from the fact that you've described your posts on this site so far as "polite, logical and reasonable", you have no idea what any of those words mean.

This point would be much better made if all three of your examples weren't wrong.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dude whats stopping Wally from stealing their speeds ?

whats stopping Wally from BFR all of them into speed force ? You know they couldn't go out.

whats stopping Wally from doing that sh*t to all of them in yoctosecond ?

No Caption Provided

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whats stopping Wally from BFR all of them into speed force ? You know they couldn't go out.

No Caption Provided

While none of them should have any stated resistance to speed steal, for your other two points, phasing brains wouldn't do anything to Martian Manhunter and the Pre-52 Speed Force BFR wasn't something he could do to multiple people. He literally had to drag Superboy Prime and Cobalt Blue into the Speed Force to do it (Savitar kind of followed him willingly), and that would be very difficult to accomplish against multiple people.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By Pokergeist

@saren said:
@cadencev2 said:

This point would be much better made if all three of your examples weren't wrong.

care to prove them wrong instead just telling me I am wrong. Educate me for future reference then.

@reaverlation said:

No Caption Provided

Oh snap.....

That's a dumb comparison. Flash doesn't create a wake when he moves -- not to mention you couldn't even create a wake in space. The basis of his speed force powers is that they control his effect on his environment. He doesn't create a slipstream unless it's strategically helpful. It's why there's not constantly nuclear explosions happening when he goes near lightspeed.

Barry went faster than light on numerous occasions Pre-crisis. The Speed Force didn't even exist back then (which shows how very stupid that snippet you just posted was). They later retconned that Barry went into the speed force during this event -- which, if you are applying post crisis retcons, Barry was always faster than Clark. That's the entire point of the "Those were for charity, Clark," line. Why are you pretending that you've read Flash books? Like, you said "I remember" which implies you read some Pre Crisis Flash comics and you remembered some weakness that didn't even exist until the 90s.

Im not pretending I read Flash Books. I just point out the various outcomes of Threads, Feat Lists, Feat Debunks, that I have read on Flash. The information paints Flash fans overhype Flash to the point his feats are inconsistent, or suppose retcon all the time :/

If what I say is untrue, then most of the Comic Forum world must be uninformed. Either case, base on his feats, he loses this match still as far as I am concerned.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: well it clearly works on all JLA except Martian Manhunter.Then he just takes J'onn's kinetic energy

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By Dredeuced

@cadencev2: You said Barry Allen couldn't go FTL in pre crisis because the Speed Force would suck him in, despite the fact that the Speed Force didn't even exist until Terminal Velocity in 1995. Chances are most of the comic forum also haven't read any pre crisis Flash comics, and probably a very limited amount of post crisis Flash comics. Heck, I haven't read that many pre crisis Flash comics because there were so damn many. Saying that most of the comics forum has terrible knowledge about a character doesn't make your statement less wrong.

"base on his feats" This is why I dislike your argument. You have clearly demonstrated, multiple times, that you have little knowledge on The Flash. This isn't a crime or something to be ashamed of -- there's tons of comics I know jack about. If you and I got into a trivia contest about ultimate Marvel you'd crush me a dozen times over. You could atleast show the same respect when we're talking about something I'm knowledgeable on. Instead, you keep trying to contradict and correct me and every time I hold serve you go "Well, he still loses based on feats that I won't show or talk about and have little knowledge of."

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By Dredeuced
@dorukesin said:

@dredeuced: well it clearly works on all JLA except Martian Manhunter.Then he just takes J'onn's kinetic energy

The main problem with this line is it doesn't kill him.

The best way to kill J'onn would be to recreate what happened on Apokolips/With the society of villains or just do what J'onn did to Fernus (Scatter his molecular structure).

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By Pokergeist

@dredeuced said:

@cadencev2: You said Barry Allen couldn't go FTL in pre crisis because the Speed Force would suck him in, despite the fact that the Speed Force didn't even exist until Terminal Velocity in 1995. Chances are most of the comic forum also haven't read any pre crisis Flash comics, and probably a very limited amount of post crisis Flash comics. Heck, I haven't read that many pre crisis Flash comics because there were so damn many. Saying that most of the comics forum has terrible knowledge about a character doesn't make your statement less wrong.

"base on his feats" This is why I dislike your argument. You have clearly demonstrated, multiple times, that you have little knowledge on The Flash. This isn't a crime or something to be ashamed of -- there's tons of comics I know jack about. If you and I got into a trivia contest about ultimate Marvel you'd crush me a dozen times over. You could atleast show the same respect when we're talking about something I'm knowledgeable on. Instead, you keep trying to contradict and correct me and every time I hold serve you go "Well, he still loses based on feats that I won't show or talk about and have little knowledge of."

Just so we are clear, I am not contradicting you on anything, nor pretending to be a knowledgeable. Only what I read and seen is me basing my decision off of. Flash does not impress me enough, or reliable enough from what I seen to stomp the Justice League, and seems to have inconsistent feats now to boot.

Your the ones who keep dragging me into this discussion. I am not going to agree Flash can beat the JL. Nowhere close. So the point is moot.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By Dredeuced

@cadencev2: I didn't prompt you to join this thread. All of your arguments came from a foundation of incorrect assumptions. If you admit your argument is bad, I don't get how you see your conclusion as infallible.

I can't force you to change your mind, but I can question the basis and conclusion.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:
@cadencev2 said:

care to prove them wrong instead just telling me I am wrong. Educate me for future reference then.

Silver Age Superman has never hit a speed Flash hasn't, and is recognized in Post-Crisis continuity as having never been faster than Flash. Superboy-Prime has also never hit a speed Flash hasn't, and actually suffers from a crippling fear of the Flashes. Hell, in Legion of 3 Worlds, he wasn't even faster than Bart Allen. All-Star Superman isn't even faster than regular Superman. There you go.

You seem determined to stick to one point of contention regardless of anything else --- that Flash will lose here because Superman or Martian Manhunter or anyone else or everyone else has better feats individually or put together, never mind that the feats you're quoting are misrepresented or out of context or just flat out wrong. And it doesn't matter that anyone else should correct you when you posit stuff like that --- because as far as you're concerned, Flash still loses anyway. What's the point of an education when the student considers learning beneath him?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By Pokergeist

@dredeuced said:

@cadencev2: I didn't prompt you to join this thread. All of your arguments came from a foundation of incorrect assumptions. If you admit your argument is bad, I don't get how you see your conclusion as infallible.

I can't force you to change your mind, but I can question the basis and conclusion.

Actually you did call me into the thread. I simply posted Flash Fans wanking Flash again. That is still my foundation of this thread here.

You asked me why. I explained. Here we are now. Unlike Ultimate Threads were the Ultimates get little to no credit in a fight, Flash to me gets way too much credit in battle forums.

Same goes for Iceman, Odin, Super Boy Prime, Superman, Thor, and Thanos.

Popularity contests ruin these characters for me. So with that said, I am once again, back to where I started. Flash is no way good enough to win this match IMO.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced said:

Actually you did call me into the thread. I simply posted Flash Fans wanking Flash again. That is still my foundation of this thread here.

You asked me why. I explained. Here we are now. Unlike Ultimate Threads were the Ultimates get little to no credit in a fight, Flash to me gets way too much credit in battle forums.

Same goes for Iceman, Odin, Super Boy Prime, Superman, Thor, and Thanos.

Popularity contests ruin these characters for me. So with that said, i am once again, back to where I started. Flash is no way good enough to win this match IMO.

The Flash is not more popular than every member of the Justice League combined. That's preposterous. Batman alone dwarfs the amount of fans Flash have, it's just obvious he's a non factor in a fight against the Flash. Flash is assuredly also less popular than Superman, for instance.

And yeah, I didn't prompt you to come in this thread just to take a potshot at folks.

Flash's credit is directly related to his feats. I agree that there's a lot of people who see the feats Flash has accomplished and latch onto him for VS threads because bandwagoning is human instinct, but that's obviously not me and it's obviously irrelevant in a conversation between the two of us. How popular a character is doesn't change the argument -- what makes you think the league survives Flash attempting to kill all of them? This is an honest question, I want to know why you think he CAN'T win besides "I just don't think he can."

CairoV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter wins it for the Justice League while maybe the rest pose as a distraction.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By Pokergeist

@saren said:

Silver Age Superman has never hit a speed Flash hasn't, and is recognized in Post-Crisis continuity as having never been faster than Flash. Superboy-Prime has also never hit a speed Flash hasn't, and actually suffers from a crippling fear of the Flashes. Hell, in Legion of 3 Worlds, he wasn't even faster than Bart Allen. All-Star Superman isn't even faster than regular Superman. There you go.

You seem determined to stick to one point of contention regardless of anything else --- that Flash will lose here because Superman or Martian Manhunter or anyone else or everyone else has better feats individually or put together, never mind that the feats you're quoting are misrepresented or out of context or just flat out wrong. And it doesn't matter that anyone else should correct you when you posit stuff like that --- because as far as you're concerned, Flash still loses anyway.

Well, I guess I take your word for it. I am pretty sure if I google this more, there would be a feat or two that contradicts this as Superman is the main man.

What's the point of an education when the student considers learning beneath him?

Apllies to you on any thread with a Ultimate Character. I still fondly think of the constant Microsoft Paint images of your debate of Deathstroke vs Ultimate cap. :/ Your no better at times. But then, you know I carry grudges already.

@dredeuced said:

The Flash is not more popular than every member of the Justice League combined. That's preposterous. Batman alone dwarfs the amount of fans Flash have, it's just obvious he's a non factor in a fight against the Flash. Flash is assuredly also less popular than Superman, for instance.

And yeah, I didn't prompt you to come in this thread just to take a potshot at folks.

Flash's credit is directly related to his feats. I agree that there's a lot of people who see the feats Flash has accomplished and latch onto him for VS threads because bandwagoning is human instinct, but that's obviously not me and it's obviously irrelevant in a conversation between the two of us. How popular a character is doesn't change the argument -- what makes you think the league survives Flash attempting to kill all of them? This is an honest question, I want to know why you think he CAN'T win besides "I just don't think he can."

Fair enough. Agree to disagree. Flash has been beaten time and again by lesser foes than the JL whether trying or not. I refuse going all out he can win.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

You seem determined to stick to one point of contention regardless of anything else --- that Flash will lose here because Superman or Martian Manhunter or anyone else or everyone else has better feats individually or put together, never mind that the feats you're quoting are misrepresented or out of context or just flat out wrong. And it doesn't matter that anyone else should correct you when you posit stuff like that --- because as far as you're concerned, Flash still loses anyway.

Well, I guess I take your word for it. I am pretty sure if I google this more, there would be a feat or two that contradicts this as Superman is the main man.

What's the point of an education when the student considers learning beneath him?

Apllies to you on any thread with a Ultimate Character. I still fondly think of the constant Micorsoft Paint images of your debate of Deathstroke vs Ultimate cap. :/ Your no better at times.

Well, who am I to question Google?

I'm pretty sure it was evident to most people that I was being deliberately flippant on that thread --- if it wasn't, the badly edited MS Paint images should have tipped you off. I wasn't debating there, I was joking around. You, on the other hand, aren't joking here, and it would actually be a lot better if you were.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

@cadencev2 said:

@saren said:

Apllies to you on any thread with a Ultimate Character. I still fondly think of the constant Micorsoft Paint images of your debate of Deathstroke vs Ultimate cap. :/ Your no better at times.

Well, who am I to question Google?

I'm pretty sure it was evident to most people that I was being deliberately flippant on that thread --- if it wasn't, the badly edited MS Paint images should have tipped you off. I wasn't debating there, I was joking around. You, on the other hand, aren't joking here, and it would actually be a lot better if you were.

.... Well i have no excuse for that then. Maybe I take it too seriously then. I apologize.

@dredeuced: I will just butt out. Maybe we can settle this more on a CaV and you can educate me more on Flash. I tend to learn better in a setting like that.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Which Flash is this? If it's Wally I certainly think he could take this via speed steal.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By Dredeuced

@cadencev2: There aren't a lot of good CaV matchups for the Flash, atleast the bloodlusted version everyone likes to throw around. That's the thing with bloodlust, it usually just devolves to pointing out the best feats and applying them and, when that happens, Flash usually wins until we start getting to people with unquestionable durability.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326  Edited By Pokergeist

@dredeuced: I can think of a few who IMO should win. Spawn, Ultimate Phoenix, Ghost Rider, Ultimate Reed Richards as the Maker with 1 Hours Prep.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: I can think of a few who IMO should win. Spawn, Ultimate Phoenix, Ghost Rider, Ultimate Reed Richards as the Maker with 1 Hours Prep.

I thought we concluded that Flash can't hurt Spawn or Ghost Rider? So again, not really a worthwile proposition. It's usually a stomp one way or the other -- if Flash can hurt someone, they go down before they can think. If he can't, then he can't and it's a stalemate or he eventually gets tagged too many times and goes down.

I don't know anything about Phoenix(though I imagine she'd fall into the category of "If he can hurt her, she goes down before she can think. If he can't, he eventually loses" scenario) and I'm always hesitant about X with Prep because prep's always just "here's an unbeatable plot device" kind of thing.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By Pokergeist

@dredeuced said:

@cadencev2 said:

I thought we concluded that Flash can't hurt Spawn or Ghost Rider? So again, not really a worthwile proposition. It's usually a stomp one way or the other -- if Flash can hurt someone, they go down before they can think. If he can't, then he can't and it's a stalemate or he eventually gets tagged too many times and goes down.

I don't know anything about Phoenix(though I imagine she'd fall into the category of "If he can hurt her, she goes down before she can think. If he can't, he eventually loses" scenario) and I'm always hesitant about X with Prep because prep's always just "here's an unbeatable plot device" kind of thing.

True and true. Ultimate Phoenix has FTL feats of cruising the Universe and scanning every mind of the Planets she pass by looking for her father and heaven, showing that FTL thinking. She can also freeze time.

So I guess in the end, I have no higher tier character Im knowledgeable about to beat Flash without it being a stomp.

The_Dark_Lot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By The_Dark_Lot

@saren said:
@the_dark_lot said:

Go through all my post's where i'm being polite, logical and reasonable. Then go through the other guys post's where he calls me a liar, hypocrite, a cancer.

Now if someone says no one can beat Wally West and I call him a fanboy, that's not an insult it's an accurate portrayal, now them turning around an calling me a liar, a hypocrite, a cancer. Those are personal attacks. One's a label of attitude the others a personal assault to someone's character.

Me stating I don't agree with Wally West being able to beat cosmic level beings is not me flaming Wally, it's a expression of my personal opinion.

Your twisting the rules of the forum to fit your own opinions and agenda, to discriminate anyone who has dissimilar views than yourself, while defending others who have a similar like minded view.

Threatening someone who said "fanboy" with banning, while ignoring someone else who called someone "Stupid, A Liar, A cancer, a hypocrite, a worthless troll."

Your handing out execution charges for misdemeanors, while giving away warnings for felonies, that's bias anyway you slice it.

Not to mention your the only one lying here, you couldn't point out a single lie I've told your just marvel biased and resent anyone who doesn't agree Dc is superior in any form. LOL I can't call someone a fanboy who thinks Wally west could defeat everyone in the marvel universe than please explain to me what a fanboy is!

I don't agree everything Dc is better than everything Marvel, you do It's obvious from your post history that is what you believe, it's sad you use your mod powers to further that agenda and enforce your own opinions while breaking the very forum rules your supposed to uphold.

I'm greatly amused that you keep implying my moderation of you is akin to racism (that white-cop-beating-a-black guy analogy was real classy, by the way) and then hastily deleting your comments to come off as less absurd. I can still see it, you know. Please, continue suggesting this is some new, as of now unrecognized form of "bigotry".

The problem with inviting someone to call a bluff is that there has to actually be a bluff at play. There isn't one. Starting with your jcolletto account, you've made it more than apparent that you bear this childish mentality of company loyalty that's taken to such an extent that you literally cannot post in a single DC vs Marvel thread without implying that the posters in favor of the DC characters are either liars, or ignorant, or mentally deficient in some way.

Your comment from the Wally West vs Sebastian Shaw thread (that was made, of course, by you):

Nevermind you guys think Wally could defeat Kismit or Galactus or Adam Warlock with Infinity Gauntlet you can't debate vs attitudes like that.

No one actually said anything of the sort.

Same thread:

Like my grandfather always said, you can't argue with stupid.

Surely this is polite, logical and reasonable.

I'm sorry i'm never going to agree with you that Wally West is the most powerful hero in Dc and Marvel.

Another thing that no one actually said.

And that Billy Madison response video screamed of intelligent debate, naturally.

Using your jcolletto account, your comment on the Deathstroke vs Spider-Man thread:

LOL people still gonna say Deathstroke...DC Fans are like a black hole no reason or logic can penetrate. (But Speeedblitz!)

On the Captain Atom vs Thanos thread:

DC Fans are cute!

Thanos by a landslide! Sorry no speedblitz FTW against the Mad Titan!

On the Arrow vs Jason Bourne thread:

Jesus DC fans are dense!

On the Hulk vs Doomsday thread:

If there were a world just for comic fans, Die-hard DC fans would live in the trailer parks, shop at Walmart, and be regular stars on Jerry Springer!

On the Superman vs Thor thread:

Viking God of Thunder and Battle vs a guy that got some moves from Batman

Another thread proving Superman fans come from walmart!

On the Silver Surfer runs the DC Gauntlet thread:

We've already given alot of reasons why eradicator couldn't win lol but pls go on, I never tire of people making themselves look stupid!

Same thread:

How DC Fans feel about a hero as powerful as the Surfer!

No Caption Provided

On the Black Adam vs Silver Surfer thread:

DC Fan's: But I want Black Adam to win sooo BAD!

On the Lord Mar-Vell vs Superman and Green Lantern thread, yet another thing no one actually said:

But there is no point in arguing with you or Dondave you guys think Wally West could beat Galactus in 1v1 fight.

Same thread:

This is a Curbstomp Mar-Vell wrecked Thanos

The DC fans have no clue who he is or what he's capable of as usual there picking favorites.

At this point, you should be slapping yourself over the suggestion that I browse through your forum history for proof of your posting patterns, because what I see is an unpleasant, intolerant, immature poster who, again, literally cannot post in a single thread without making it a Marvel-fans-vs-DC-issue and ruining the ComicVine experience for other users. I said you were flaming other users, not Wally West. And no one you encountered ever claimed "Wally West can beat every comic book character" -- that would be one of the lies you were called out on.

You can continue ranting about how I'm only warning you because I'm a DC fanboy who desperately wants to sabotage Marvel support---- my only counter to that is that I am not 12 yearsold. Nor do I act like it, and I'd recommend everyone try that out sometime.

This matter is resolved as far as I'm concerned --- if you still want to continue ranting about how I'm being "racist" or "bigoted", go right ahead. I'm not entertaining this any further. You're still on your final warning. Your next offense will result in a ban for all your accounts. For your sake, I suggest you learn how to be polite and civil in your interactions with other users. And I mean polite and civil by the common understandings of those terms, because judging from the fact that you've described your posts on this site so far as "polite, logical and reasonable", you have no idea what any of those words mean.

@cadencev2 said:

Every post in your entire history is marvel bashing, a blatant break of forum rules and an abuse of power by someone with a 12 year old's insecurity, desperately trying to impose his authrotah on the forums. Not a single one of my comments are worse than things I've seen you ignore in threads with Dc fans who gave opinions you agreed with. You and I both know what you do and simple scroll through your post history shows your blatant bias toward anything Marvel. And your pedantic use of sophomoric rhetoric to twist the issue and cover it up, isn't fooling me. Trying to equate funny meme's and clever quips with personal attacks. Come on pal you know what BS your shoveling right now.

No Caption Provided

You fail I do not quake in fear of your awesome mod powers and if i had a barrel of %^&* to give not single one would be spent on being banned from your DC fanboy forums.

No Caption Provided

Sooo Ban me, in the end I still win, everyday you have to wake up being you, and from that monstrous pile of insecurity you waggle your jawbone from I'm guessing...that's gotta suck!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@dredeuced said:

@cadencev2 said:

@dredeuced: Agree to disagree.

That's fine, just don't say my arguments are "Fan opinions." Nothing I've said is an opinion aside from that I think Wally wins.

I still hate Flash Fans. Most of them are ridiculas from threads such as Flash vs Odin, Phoenix, Thanos, ect....

You proven to be a coherent one. So you have my respect like @thetruebarryallen or @nickthedevil who are pretty reasonable Flash fans.

Golly, I've gained Cadence's respect!

( I agree though, Flash Fans can be crazy )

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_dark_lot: It's always nice when posters like you inevitably prove my point.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this thread still continuing? Flash cannot beat the JL and thats final so stop making him seem like a God

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By Dredeuced

@zhurong said:

Why is this thread still continuing? Flash cannot beat the JL and thats final so stop making him seem like a God

Turns out, it's not final, and you don't get to decide that.

Especially without even putting forth an argument.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong: Wally isn't a god and doesn't need to be one to beat the justice league.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2 said:

@dredeuced said:

@cadencev2 said:

That's fine, just don't say my arguments are "Fan opinions." Nothing I've said is an opinion aside from that I think Wally wins.

I still hate Flash Fans. Most of them are ridiculas from threads such as Flash vs Odin, Phoenix, Thanos, ect....

You proven to be a coherent one. So you have my respect like @thetruebarryallen or @nickthedevil who are pretty reasonable Flash fans.

Oh yes, I find you most impressive.

No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By dondave

No Caption Provided

Your scan is non-canon

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: The scan is non canon, but the point is still relevant, as Flash can most certainly vibrate things out of peoples' bodies.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash destroys them each in a one on one...

Wally falls to the JL all at once, but the casualties would be beyond severe...

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@dredeuced said:

@cadencev2 said:

Loading Video...

TTBA gained Cadence's Respect! Use it wisely!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By Pokergeist

@dondave said:

@dorukesin said:

No Caption Provided

Your scan is non-canon

Ouch.

@thetruebarryallen said:

@cadencev2 said:

@dredeuced said:

@cadencev2 said:

Loading Video...

TTBA gained Cadence's Respect! Use it wisely!

Its worth absolutely nothing, and often frowned down upon.

But you have it.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: I know.The fact that,if you can vibrate your molecules fast enough you can vibrate organs out from bodies

DarkseidFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flash .The only threat is MM

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Technically Wally going all out will have IMP'd them all into a paste before they even think but if he doesn't go all out from the start he's dead...

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#347  Edited By KingOfKings1

FLASH STOMPS

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He kills Bruce.

Might kill Hal before constructs go up.

If he gets his hands on some flames, J'onn goes down.

Ehhh... he could probably get past Aurthur's durability.

He stabs Dianna with her own sword.

Best he can do to Supes is knock him out.