#1 Edited by BMEZY (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West is being mind-controlled by Dr. Doom...and Doom's first mission for the Flash is to destroy the F.F...and show NO MERCY!! Dr. Doom sends the F.F. a message just for kicks that says....."To the pathetic Fantastic Four...You have 10 minutes to prepare for your Doom!!". (please keep in mind that doom never indicated to reed who they'd be facing) 10 minutes pass and then The Flash runs from Latveria to the Baxter Building in fractions of seconds....looking to destroy the F.F. The scarlet speedster arrives at the headquarters just in time to meet a very pissed off F.F.... waiting for him....and ready for a fight! Does the Flash complete his task for Doom, or does Reed and company show the Flash and Doom it's not nice to threaten the Fantastic Four??? Does the world's greatest superhero family stand a chance against the fastest man alive????? (...and remember, it's no-mercy from both sides)

#2 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West being controlled by Doom...? 

...You might as well give the F4 cyanide pills. Five minutes prep isn't going to help much.

#3 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26988 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West stomp 5 Minutes is not enough prep.

#4 Posted by HolySerpent (12828 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with flash stomps. Reed wouldnt be prepared for speedster like flash. Hats imo

#5 Posted by HolySerpent (12828 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash is more than capable of getting through IW forcefields. He hits harder than superman. They would be able to react. They would be like statues compared to the flash

#6 Posted by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way I can see that 10 minutes of prep would be sufficient for the FF to win is if Reed already has a device or machine fashioned that could defeat Flash, which is possible given all the borderline-plot-device tech he has lying around. If that is the case, FF wins. Otherwise, Flash should win without too much trouble.

#7 Posted by BMEZY (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent do you think flash is going to be traveling that fast from the start of the battle also..would Flash's punches affect Reed. Would the Flash be able to hurt Reed at all?? Could Reed just make his body malluable enough so that he could absorb anything Flash throws at him?

#8 Posted by HolySerpent (12828 posts) - - Show Bio

@bmezy: yeah I think he will move that fast. His main power is super speed, not to mention doom is controlling him, so I would think doom would uses flash powers to fullest.

#9 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5335 posts) - - Show Bio

I for some reason could see the Fantastic Four being able to pull it off. In 10 minutes they could lock down the Baxter Building, and maybe Reed has something lying around that he has prepared in case of someone like Quicksilver or something that could be put to use in 10 minutes with prep, but that's only an argument for the Fantastic Four. I think the way it will probably come out is for Flash to win in a stomp-like fashion, or for the Fantastic Four to leave and gain more prep time.

#10 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio
@HBKTimHBK said:

I for some reason could see the Fantastic Four being able to pull it off. In 10 minutes they could lock down the Baxter Building, and maybe Reed has something lying around that he has prepared in case of someone like Quicksilver or something that could be put to use in 10 minutes with prep, but that's only an argument for the Fantastic Four. I think the way it will probably come out is for Flash to win in a stomp-like fashion, or for the Fantastic Four to leave and gain more prep time.

Wally would make Pietro look like a statue without even trying. Reed will need to bust out his cosmic level tech to survive.
#11 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5335 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

Wally would make Pietro look like a statue without even trying. Reed will need to bust out his cosmic level tech to survive.

But with PIS, Reed can do it. lol

#12 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio
@HBKTimHBK said:

@Illuminatus said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

Yeah he can. Reed could put all of Latveria in a cosmic blender if he wanted. 
#13 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5335 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Illuminatus said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

Or, they could go get Franklin.

#14 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio
@HBKTimHBK said:

@Illuminatus said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Illuminatus said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

Or, they could go get Franklin.

Just give him his plastic gun.
#15 Posted by Supreme Cosmic (760 posts) - - Show Bio

fantastic four wins 1/10 and that is because of Reed's mind, He has solved more difficult problems than stopping a fast man but this time he hasn't enough time to think

#16 Posted by mikemaximum (795 posts) - - Show Bio

-Sue can erect a bunch of razor sharped walls for Flash to run into.

OR

-Johnny can go nova and flash fry Flash while Sue protects everyone with a force field.

#17 Posted by TheWitchingHour (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

10 minutes prep time is more than enough. They have 10 minutes to prep with anything they can find....in the Baxter Building. Everything is practically centralized through H.E.R.B.I.E. already so I don't think locating weapons or tech is gonna be a problem. Also every room has an environment that is easily manipulated. Gravity can be turned off, kinetic energy can be negated etc... Not to mention Reed can send everybody 20 minutes into the past or the future. If it were anywhere else they would be destroyed instantly. All Reed would have to do would B.F.R. the unknown intruder by default. That way he can identify, analyze, and neutralize the threat. Once he knows what the Flash is capable of he can work it out from there.

#18 Posted by BMEZY (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheWitchingHour: how would reed identify, analyze, and neutralize the threat that his mind cannot even processed?? also, Reed is prepping for Doom, not the flash.. doom never implied who or what they'ed be fighting "you have 10 minutes to prepare for your doom" is not enough leeway in my opinion..

#19 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5335 posts) - - Show Bio

@BMEZY said:

@TheWitchingHour: how would reed identify, analyze, and neutralize the threat that his mind cannot even processed?? also, Reed is prepping for Doom, not the flash.. doom never implied who or what they'ed be fighting "you have 10 minutes to prepare for your doom" is not enough leeway in my opinion..

It's enough leeway for Sue to say "Franklin, sweety!" lol

#20 Posted by Electric_Sheep (65 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK said:

Comparing Flash to Quicksilver is like comparing a sapling to a Giant Sequoia.

#21 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5335 posts) - - Show Bio

@Electric_Sheep said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

Comparing Flash to Quicksilver is like comparing a sapling to a Giant Sequoia.

Well I'm sure in 10 minutes with PIS, he'd be able to fix it into shape. Besides that's just an argument, the only thing I truly see FF doing is leaving, they have plenty of time to do that.

#22 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Flash is controlled isnt he weaker?But anyways Flash still takes this.

#23 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash steals all their speed before they blink. While they just stand there like statues he beats them to death within seconds.