#501 Posted by nickthedevil (14836 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash in a stomp.

#502 Posted by Dredeuced (6126 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on how much speed and size the object he's stealing is stealing. He's failed to speed steal a city size space ship in a short enough time before, for instance.

#503 Posted by Wardemon32 (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced: I know it depends on teh size. Forgot to include that. But it still wouldn't take too long for him. Even though it may take a couple of seconds or so you would still feel a dramatic change. And it's jsut three guys so he should be able to do it. I still think he'll most likely lose. Unless bloodlusted

#505 Posted by dondave (39819 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash

#506 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (6219 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: they say a lot but how does he win when he has problems with Gorilla Grodd? It's just bias against Marvel characters.

#507 Edited by Moonman78 (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly or either they really like flash. Anyone of these guys could solo flash without a whole lot of trouble, and to think he has a chance against this team is retarded in my eyes

#508 Posted by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (329 posts) - - Show Bio

Off topic question: Has it ever been fully detailed how Wally steals speed?

#509 Posted by Moonman78 (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

Something about him stealing there energy and adding it to his, but it has been known not to work at times I really don't see it working on sentry

#511 Posted by HULKSMASHLITTLEMAN (168 posts) - - Show Bio

flash easily

#512 Posted by sophia89 (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman comes in and stomps all of them.

#513 Posted by Simon_the_digger (4401 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash.

#514 Edited by Kingant27 (11801 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry full could solo, but of normal or unstable, the Flash should win IMO.

#515 Posted by RealityWarper (8390 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophia89 said:

Batman comes in and stomps all of them.

This

#516 Posted by green_skaar (5926 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#517 Edited by captain_batman_FTW (4344 posts) - - Show Bio
#518 Posted by Aee (673 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

Batman comes in and is instantly vaporized.

#519 Posted by Sophisticated_Ignorance (1058 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off and out of character any of the people in the team could MAYBE solo...so with all three of them morals off they definitely take this. Sentry being the MVP since speed steal won't work on him.

#520 Posted by Nathaniel_Adam (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry solos

Team wins easily

#521 Posted by RealityWarper (8390 posts) - - Show Bio
#522 Posted by Iragexcudder (7372 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone gonna tell me how they touch flash?

#523 Posted by Iragexcudder (7372 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll wait

#524 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (1976 posts) - - Show Bio
#525 Posted by myerlanski (1919 posts) - - Show Bio

Team....

#526 Posted by highaccuser (11278 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Wally

#527 Posted by RealityWarper (8390 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#528 Posted by KingOfKings1 (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

flash curbstomps

#530 Posted by newecho (1560 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingofkings1: How does flash win? Any one of them would be a good fight by themselves.... I realize you are going to say something a long the lines of speed steal, imp, or speed force dump but I would argue that sentry doesn't need his body to be effective.... and he and gladiator will be able to hit him... Gladiator can also go to space and destroy the planet .. I just don't see him being able to take the three....

#531 Edited by TomoFukuoka (781 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: they say a lot but how does he win when he has problems with Gorilla Grodd? It's just bias against Marvel characters.

Or a random crook shooting a heat beam gun

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Team stomps

Most people on this Vine will say, it's the other way around.

One punch and Flash will end up in orbit.

@spawn_obsessed said:

"

This is a fight not a race"

exactly!

speed can only get you so far in battles

Flash can only annoy Superman, Darkseid, Surfer etc like a bee buzzing around a human annoying him

eventually Flash gets swatted

some stupid eco activist posted a ut youtube video about hunting killings vs ivory on youtube

it showed chained elephants going crazy and killing their owner

the video is disturbing to watch but it gives you a sense in the difference of power

people running around an elephant hitting it with things can only annoy the beast

Once the elephant tags the person they are dead

This is the difference in power - the same for Flash vs Superman

Flash can only annoy Superman

that's all

Loading Video...

Superman vs Flash is a long fight

Flash is fast but Supes has durability to soak a lot from Flash

Ranked 1-7 here's how I rank Flash in K4tzm4n's thread

The Flash

Intelligence: 4-

Strength: 3

Speed: 7-

Damage Soak: 4-

Telekenesis Psionics - 1

Agility - 3

Energy Projection - 2

Fighting Ability- 3

Doing a ranking system in the DC thread,

that's how I would rank Flash out of seven

They would be wrong. >_>

Flash dies

3 top tiers is spite

Flash fanboys are annoying

Flash vs Someone above Superman power? this is like a fast ant attacking an elephant

Anyone gonna tell me how they touch flash?

Gladiator punches the planet and destroys it, - Flash dies because he doesn't breath in space. In these conditions Gladiators solos and wins with ease, he's a psycopath alien version of Superman and he doesn't care for Earthlings. He's Shiar Empire

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/145389/3384561-4474361616-28569.jpg

http://www.comicvine.com/api/image/scale_small/4148755-gladiator+feats+wolverine+%26+the+x-men+14.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/2701933-3.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/34678/1419648-supergirl_v4_04_28.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142086/4223036-8834582928-14164.jpg

http://s98.photobucket.com/user/Splattercat/media/GladNova_zps23ed1692.jpg.html

#532 Posted by lemonsauce (607 posts) - - Show Bio

Trolll, spite, and mismatch all in one. Team roflstomp

#533 Posted by Atomix (231 posts) - - Show Bio

The Golden Guardian of Good.

#534 Posted by RealityWarper (8390 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

Why isn't this thread locked ?

#535 Posted by ShaoKahn (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins easily . This should be locked . Entire team combined are still inferior to flash

#536 Posted by Kingant27 (11801 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry solo's...

#537 Posted by Simon_the_digger (4401 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally.

#538 Posted by Iragexcudder (7372 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomofukuoka: that's assuming if flash doesn't KO Gladiator right off the bat. And to think that Gladiator will just blow up Earth when he's only done it once is as inconsistent and hypothetical as any situation in battle forums.

He's not fast enough to tag Wally

#539 Edited by schillenger420 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I missing something or are people forgetting full confidence Sentry has near Nate Grey level TP? That's how he get's around the speed steal, or matter manipulation good enough to take on molecule man... take your pick. A full powered bloodlusted Sentry is one of the few characters who can reliably solo Wally. Flash is a beast, but Sentry...... even more so.

#540 Posted by Dredeuced (6126 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I missing something or are people forgetting full confidence Sentry has near Nate Grey level TP? That's how he get's around the speed steal, or matter manipulation good enough to take on molecule man... take your pick. A full powered bloodlusted Sentry is one of the few characters who can reliably solo Wally. Flash is a beast, but Sentry...... even more so.

Those are Void feats, though Wally can make himself immune to telepathy from slower beings.

#541 Posted by Eisenfauste (11855 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll just post this because there seems to be a lot of stupidity in this thread,

#542 Posted by Eisenfauste (11855 posts) - - Show Bio

How bout 1 more and if I'll drop scans too if someone actually thinks the team has a prayer.

#543 Posted by Trickyman86 (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@eisenfauste: ok just for the sake of argument, all of these characters have durability to withstand flash's initial attack and gladiator at least has nano second reaction time whats to stop them from flying up in there eventually avoiding the flash and then thor using an AOE attack or all of them destroy the planet?

#544 Posted by schillenger420 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: Anyone with a psych. background will tell ya, the void and sentry are two parts of the same thing. A fully powered, confident, bloodlusted Sentry would have access to the entirety of his power, including the TP and MM.

#545 Posted by reaverlation (18419 posts) - - Show Bio

@trickyman86: The durability is irrelevant due to having the kinetic energy taken from them.Wally casually sees in between the spaces of a nanosecond and can map out areas and strategize in nanoseconds while that's Gladiators best reaction speed.Not comparable at all.Wally can run in space anyways

#546 Posted by Trickyman86 (874 posts) - - Show Bio
#547 Edited by Eisenfauste (11855 posts) - - Show Bio

@trickyman86: Flash runs around the planet, saves anyone in danger, stops muggings, kisses babies, saves people from nukes etc.

And then eats lunch and comes back to kick the sh*t out of the team.

#548 Edited by Dredeuced (6126 posts) - - Show Bio

@schillenger420 said:

@dredeuced: Anyone with a psych. background will tell ya, the void and sentry are two parts of the same thing. A fully powered, confident, bloodlusted Sentry would have access to the entirety of his power, including the TP and MM.

Sentry at full confidence doesn't use any of those powers that The Void uses. That's just how the character works even if they're just two different psyches inhabiting the same being with the same powers. I know Sentry's character and it's his character that prevents him from doing those things without giving into The Void. He's not Sentry when he's using those powers, bloodlusted or not.

By the by, a "psych" background isn't necessary to deconstruct a comic book character. They don't have an actual fluid psychology to them.

I said my piece on this fight ages ago. My point was just a correction because one should not assume that Sentry is using powers he has ONLY ever used as The Void when he's in full control. He never does. The OP very specifically said No Void -- what do you think this means? It means he isn't going to use those powers he has literally only ever used while being The Void.

#549 Posted by Trickyman86 (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@eisenfauste: there really is no arguing with flash fans/supporters i'm surprised he doesn't just win all fights in comics then....

#550 Posted by SodamYat (7914 posts) - - Show Bio

@trickyman86: Flash runs around the planet, saves anyone in danger, stops muggings, kisses babies, saves people from nukes etc.

And then eats lunch and comes back to kick the sh*t out of the team.