• 53 results
Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Vaeternus

So here's the thing, Professor X sees metahumans and aliens as a threat to mutants and humans on his planet. So he tries to mind kill The Flash(Wally West)

Can one of comics most powerful telepaths track and mentally murder Wally before the fastest Flash can kill Professor X? Can Professor

Discuss

2 Rounds:

First Battle:

-Both have morals on, X will try to hurt/neutralize Wally but not kill him

-Flash/Wally will try to KO X but not kill him

-Neither are going all out here

-Doesn't have cerebro

-Who wins?

--------------------------------------------

Second Battle:

-Bloodlusted for both, morals off, both go all out

-X has cerebro

-10 minutes prep for both

-Win by death

-Who wins?

Battle takes place on Earth Alternate Universe a mix between DCU and Marvel. Professor Xavier is in the Mansion while Flash is in Central City. Can Wally reach Professor X before X can get in his mind?

Vs.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uuhhh this is hard?

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vaeternus

@anal_vomit said:

uuhhh this is hard?

I don't know, you tell me. X has tracked aliens from far away(not saying MMH level or distance) but still. Do you think Flash can physically tag X before X mentally tags Flash?

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By beautifulrevery

Flash wins both rounds. Speed Force makes him extremely resistant to telepathy due to the speed his mind works so Xavier has no way to stop Flash.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash wins both rounds. Speed Force makes him extremely resistant to telepathy due to the speed his mind works so Xavier has no way to stop Flash.

Ok good point, just want to say I edited first round Flash can't tap into SF but still move fast.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@vaeternus: But flash without the speed force is just a normal guy. We would have no idea how fast he could move.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vaeternus

@vaeternus: But flash without the speed force is just a normal guy. We would have no idea how fast he could move.

I'm not removing it completely from him in the first round he just can't tap into the realm of speed, like say in JLU clip where he moves so fast he enters the speed force. He can still move fast, just remember morals are on here for first round so neither are really going all out. Unlike the second round lol

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@vaeternus: I still think he wins in the first round then.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: Irrelevent, Wally West can speed up his brain and become immune to Telepathy.

Flash murderstomps.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vaeternus

@sheenlantern said:

@vaeternus: Irrelevent, Wally West can speed up his brain and become immune to Telepathy.

Flash murderstomps.

With limited speed force though wouldn't that be relevant? I know the arch where he managed vs. MMH by not allowing Manhunter to go intangible but can't recall any Flash speeding up their brain lol. Do you have a scan if you don't mind? I'm aware of his powers but never seen or recalled him doing that. I do admit though I have missed a lot of archs concerning Flash so lol. I'm not surprised he can do that.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

@vaeternus:

in the first round does flash know he's about to be attacked mentally? because if he does he can move at the speed of light which is faster than thought. but if wally isn't aware of the attack then he gets mind wiped.

in the second round its not fair lol Wally is so fast "he can exist in multiple places at once" he could vibrate his hand through Xavier's brain before Xavier's thoughts reached a stage of adolescence lol. or he could go bac in time and make sure Xavier's parents never meet. he could put X at the bottom of an ocean, he could create a vacuum around him and suck out all the oxygen....Flash is a lot more powerful than people give him credit for

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Vaeternus

@sog7dc said:

@vaeternus:

in the first round does flash know he's about to be attacked mentally? because if he does he can move at the speed of light which is faster than thought. but if wally isn't aware of the attack then he gets mind wiped.

in the second round its not fair lol Wally is so fast "he can exist in multiple places at once" he could vibrate his hand through Xavier's brain before Xavier's thoughts reached a stage of adolescence lol. or he could go bac in time and make sure Xavier's parents never meet. he could put X at the bottom of an ocean, he could create a vacuum around him and suck out all the oxygen....Flash is a lot more powerful than people give him credit for

Interesting, perhaps I should have used New 52 Barry lol

@bronze_surfer oh wow, that's a cool scan. Wow, I definitely missed that story. Who is that guy who shot him? And I'm guessing someone else came like the rest of the JL since both of them got shot? That's neat though, that guy did say he could mess up Flash's mind though with "giving his thoughts the Flu" which I found interesting.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Wardemon32

@vaeternus:

No Caption Provided

Flash wasn't expecting MMH to TP him. But Flash could easily speed up his brain so Prof X can't do anything. They basically speed up their brain when they read superfast, talk superfast, or even increase their perception of time. He's done it again also.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: Nice lol Blackest Night MMH, I don't have that issue :(I remember another one vs. normal MMH long before that where Flash prevented J'onn from going intangible. Maybe Barry or Jay Garrick would have been more fair here lol

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: The villain is Promethues and he was beating the entire JL including Batman.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Wardemon32

@vaeternus:

Yea that was one of the blackest night ones. The other one you were talking about was Ghost of Mars

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By dondave

@wardemon32: Nice lol Blackest Night MMH, I don't have that issue :(I remember another one vs. normal MMH long before that where Flash prevented J'onn from going intangible. Maybe Barry or Jay Garrick would have been more fair here lol

It's Barry in that Blackest Night Scan with MMH

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dondave

Flash both Rounds even if it's New 52 Barry

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: The villain is Prometheus and he was beating the entire JL including Batman.

Fixed

and this thread is stupid....

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beautifulrevery said:

Ok good point, just want to say I edited first round Flash can't tap into SF but still move fast.

His mind just has to move that fast in order for him to be able to even function at high speeds. It has nothing(and by nothing I mean as little as possible) to do with the SF.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Vaeternus

@ancient_0f_days: This topic is not "stupid" I made it cause it hasn't been done before(surprisingly) I was told by few people on here X can instant mindwipe anyone, so figured ok...what about Flash? But next time please don't post, if you feel that way, thanks.

@beautifulrevery said:

@vaeternus said:

@beautifulrevery said:

His mind just has to move that fast in order for him to be able to even function at high speeds. It has nothing(and by nothing I mean as little as possible) to do with the SF.

Well the SF is what gives him his powers, every Flash the ability to move fast to begin with. They're all connected to it.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: That's what I mean. It's a biproduct of the speed force. If he wasn't thinking that quickly he wouldn't be able to function at those speeds.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32:

Cool, thanks for the name of the other arch.

@dondave

:

Yep, thanks for the scan dude.

@beautifulrevery: Yeah, I thought you meant something else like he could do that while being disconnected to the SF. I see what you're saying.

@bronze_surfer, thanks for clearing up that villian.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@anal_vomit said:

uuhhh this is hard?

I don't know, you tell me. X has tracked aliens from far away(not saying MMH level or distance) but still. Do you think Flash can physically tag X before X mentally tags Flash?

That's the thing, I don't think he can.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Vaeternus

@petey_is_spidey:

Hello there, to who are you referring to which one can't? Flash or Pro X?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash should get owned the first round, since without speed force his body would get destroyed when running too fast/punching Professor X. Flash owns round 2 though.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@vaeternus:

Um.... he gets MORE than enough credit on these boards.

And yeah, Flash wins. Again.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Vaeternus

@spiderbuck lol I take it you don't like Flash very much, I feel the same way about pre beyonder...and Dr. Doom, even Batman on here at times. Vastly overrated at times, I'll give them all credit I just think people over hype them sometimes wayyy too much.

@docnick said:

Batman

Sorry, Batman is not in this match.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@petey_is_spidey:

About Flash. Since he has no knowledge of Professor X's location, it will take him at the least 15 seconds for him to find him, even at top speed. I think the professor can shut down hi brain in that amount of time. X for both rounds, but not by a lot.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL Flash evacuated an entire city in less than one second.

You really want to tell us that it will take him 15 seconds to find Xavier?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@docnick said:

LOL Flash evacuated an entire city in less than one second.

You really want to tell us that it will take him 15 seconds to find Xavier?

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@docnick:

A Flash without Speed Force can't go anywhere near that fast without disintegrating himself.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nickthedevil

He taps into the speed force the second he uses super speed.

Read some Flash.

If he's not tapping into the Speed Force, he's not superhuman.

No Speed force =/= Flash

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@docnick said:

He taps into the speed force the second he uses super speed.

Read some Flash.

If he's not tapping into the Speed Force, he's not superhuman.

No Speed force =/= Flash

In that case Professor X still wins round 1.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously.

Round 1 might as well be "Xavier vs a man in a Flash costume."

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

professor x wins even if flash knocks Charles out he can still use his telepathy in an unconscious state he will still shut down flash.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

professor x wins even if flash knocks Charles out he can still use his telepathy in an unconscious state he will still shut down flash.

No .... if Flash touches Charles he's dead.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmm I don't remember that being in his powers oh and it said in character so wally would never kill Charles weather you like it or not in this scenario Charles wins so choke down your DC bias for a thread and just admit it.

HazardTheFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is Round 1, then The Flash wins the moment he knocks Charles out, it doesn't matter if Charles can use telepathy after he's unconscious since the criteria for winning is a KO.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 Flash loses. I don't understand why people expect Flash to fight superhumans without the Speed Force. He's literally powerless without it. Wally West as a normal human vs a world level telepath is an easy win for Charles.

Round 2 Flash stomps. He can run around the earth a thousand times before Charles can even think and Charles would never be able to use his telepathy on Wally, as when Wally is speeding up his perceptions he is effectively immune to Telepathy, as he has demonstrated vs Grodd and as Barry has demonstrated vs Martian Manhunter.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogues:

He did? Damn thats fast i have to start reading more flash lol Keep in mind he has sf in both rounds just morals on in first same for charles

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash stomps hard both rounds

JusticeWay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charles takes the first round since Flash isn't going all out in it .
I think in Round 2 Flash can totally KO Charles before he can mindattack him , especially with being BL . He can just vibrate his hand through Charles brain to just make sure .

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justiceway:

Flash just speeds his mind up and Charles can't touch him and he's still multiple times light speed not going all out.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SirNeko

@justiceway said:

Charles takes the first round since Flash isn't going all out in it .

I think in Round 2 Flash can totally KO Charles before he can mindattack him , especially with being BL . He can just vibrate his hand through Charles brain to just make sure .

Flash almost never goes all out. Every time he has countered TP in the comics he has been in his regular state of mind not all out. He casually thinks fast at all times so he wouldn't get done in by a surprise. Charles would have hard time just taking him on Casually. Once Wally notices that Charles just sits there and stares at him he will most probably understand that he is a telepath and think even faster.

Wally has only gone all out in Human Race and Blitz storylines. There is no point for him to go all out unless there is an enemy to go all out against. Telepaths are not those enemies. If Flash was all out against some random opponents the comic would be pointless. He would just stop pretty much anyone in his comic book in fraction of a second.

Both Wally and Barry have resisted TP characters equal or above PX, there is no reason to think PX would win against him.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 Charles

2 Flash

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers