#1 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

So here's the thing, Professor X sees metahumans and aliens as a threat to mutants and humans on his planet. So he tries to mind kill The Flash(Wally West)

Can one of comics most powerful telepaths track and mentally murder Wally before the fastest Flash can kill Professor X? Can Professor

Discuss

2 Rounds:

First Battle:

-Both have morals on, X will try to hurt/neutralize Wally but not kill him

-Flash/Wally will try to KO X but not kill him

-Neither are going all out here

-Doesn't have cerebro

-Who wins?

--------------------------------------------

Second Battle:

-Bloodlusted for both, morals off, both go all out

-X has cerebro

-10 minutes prep for both

-Win by death

-Who wins?

Battle takes place on Earth Alternate Universe a mix between DCU and Marvel. Professor Xavier is in the Mansion while Flash is in Central City. Can Wally reach Professor X before X can get in his mind?

Vs.

#2 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2976 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

uuhhh this is hard?

#4 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@anal_vomit said:

uuhhh this is hard?

I don't know, you tell me. X has tracked aliens from far away(not saying MMH level or distance) but still. Do you think Flash can physically tag X before X mentally tags Flash?

#5 Edited by beautifulrevery (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins both rounds. Speed Force makes him extremely resistant to telepathy due to the speed his mind works so Xavier has no way to stop Flash.

#6 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins both rounds. Speed Force makes him extremely resistant to telepathy due to the speed his mind works so Xavier has no way to stop Flash.

Ok good point, just want to say I edited first round Flash can't tap into SF but still move fast.

#7 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus: But flash without the speed force is just a normal guy. We would have no idea how fast he could move.

#8 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus: But flash without the speed force is just a normal guy. We would have no idea how fast he could move.

I'm not removing it completely from him in the first round he just can't tap into the realm of speed, like say in JLU clip where he moves so fast he enters the speed force. He can still move fast, just remember morals are on here for first round so neither are really going all out. Unlike the second round lol

#9 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus: I still think he wins in the first round then.

#10 Posted by SheenLantern (6465 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus: Irrelevent, Wally West can speed up his brain and become immune to Telepathy.

Flash murderstomps.

#11 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@vaeternus: Irrelevent, Wally West can speed up his brain and become immune to Telepathy.

Flash murderstomps.

With limited speed force though wouldn't that be relevant? I know the arch where he managed vs. MMH by not allowing Manhunter to go intangible but can't recall any Flash speeding up their brain lol. Do you have a scan if you don't mind? I'm aware of his powers but never seen or recalled him doing that. I do admit though I have missed a lot of archs concerning Flash so lol. I'm not surprised he can do that.

#12 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2976 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by SOG7dc (6987 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus:

in the first round does flash know he's about to be attacked mentally? because if he does he can move at the speed of light which is faster than thought. but if wally isn't aware of the attack then he gets mind wiped.

in the second round its not fair lol Wally is so fast "he can exist in multiple places at once" he could vibrate his hand through Xavier's brain before Xavier's thoughts reached a stage of adolescence lol. or he could go bac in time and make sure Xavier's parents never meet. he could put X at the bottom of an ocean, he could create a vacuum around him and suck out all the oxygen....Flash is a lot more powerful than people give him credit for

#14 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@vaeternus:

in the first round does flash know he's about to be attacked mentally? because if he does he can move at the speed of light which is faster than thought. but if wally isn't aware of the attack then he gets mind wiped.

in the second round its not fair lol Wally is so fast "he can exist in multiple places at once" he could vibrate his hand through Xavier's brain before Xavier's thoughts reached a stage of adolescence lol. or he could go bac in time and make sure Xavier's parents never meet. he could put X at the bottom of an ocean, he could create a vacuum around him and suck out all the oxygen....Flash is a lot more powerful than people give him credit for

Interesting, perhaps I should have used New 52 Barry lol

@bronze_surfer oh wow, that's a cool scan. Wow, I definitely missed that story. Who is that guy who shot him? And I'm guessing someone else came like the rest of the JL since both of them got shot? That's neat though, that guy did say he could mess up Flash's mind though with "giving his thoughts the Flu" which I found interesting.

#15 Edited by Wardemon32 (4149 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus:

Flash wasn't expecting MMH to TP him. But Flash could easily speed up his brain so Prof X can't do anything. They basically speed up their brain when they read superfast, talk superfast, or even increase their perception of time. He's done it again also.

#16 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: Nice lol Blackest Night MMH, I don't have that issue :(I remember another one vs. normal MMH long before that where Flash prevented J'onn from going intangible. Maybe Barry or Jay Garrick would have been more fair here lol

#17 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus: The villain is Promethues and he was beating the entire JL including Batman.

#18 Edited by Wardemon32 (4149 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus:

Yea that was one of the blackest night ones. The other one you were talking about was Ghost of Mars

#19 Edited by dondave (36446 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: Nice lol Blackest Night MMH, I don't have that issue :(I remember another one vs. normal MMH long before that where Flash prevented J'onn from going intangible. Maybe Barry or Jay Garrick would have been more fair here lol

It's Barry in that Blackest Night Scan with MMH

#20 Edited by dondave (36446 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash both Rounds even if it's New 52 Barry

#21 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12021 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus: The villain is Prometheus and he was beating the entire JL including Batman.

Fixed

and this thread is stupid....

#22 Posted by beautifulrevery (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

Ok good point, just want to say I edited first round Flash can't tap into SF but still move fast.

His mind just has to move that fast in order for him to be able to even function at high speeds. It has nothing(and by nothing I mean as little as possible) to do with the SF.

#23 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: This topic is not "stupid" I made it cause it hasn't been done before(surprisingly) I was told by few people on here X can instant mindwipe anyone, so figured ok...what about Flash? But next time please don't post, if you feel that way, thanks.

@beautifulrevery said:

@vaeternus said:

@beautifulrevery said:

His mind just has to move that fast in order for him to be able to even function at high speeds. It has nothing(and by nothing I mean as little as possible) to do with the SF.

Well the SF is what gives him his powers, every Flash the ability to move fast to begin with. They're all connected to it.

#24 Posted by beautifulrevery (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus: That's what I mean. It's a biproduct of the speed force. If he wasn't thinking that quickly he wouldn't be able to function at those speeds.

#25 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32:

Cool, thanks for the name of the other arch.

@dondave

:

Yep, thanks for the scan dude.

@beautifulrevery: Yeah, I thought you meant something else like he could do that while being disconnected to the SF. I see what you're saying.

@bronze_surfer, thanks for clearing up that villian.

#26 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2819 posts) - - Show Bio

@anal_vomit said:

uuhhh this is hard?

I don't know, you tell me. X has tracked aliens from far away(not saying MMH level or distance) but still. Do you think Flash can physically tag X before X mentally tags Flash?

That's the thing, I don't think he can.

#27 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@petey_is_spidey:

Hello there, to who are you referring to which one can't? Flash or Pro X?

#28 Posted by nickthedevil (12013 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#29 Posted by ferventking (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash should get owned the first round, since without speed force his body would get destroyed when running too fast/punching Professor X. Flash owns round 2 though.

#30 Posted by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@vaeternus:

Um.... he gets MORE than enough credit on these boards.

And yeah, Flash wins. Again.

#31 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck lol I take it you don't like Flash very much, I feel the same way about pre beyonder...and Dr. Doom, even Batman on here at times. Vastly overrated at times, I'll give them all credit I just think people over hype them sometimes wayyy too much.

@docnick said:

Batman

Sorry, Batman is not in this match.

#32 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2819 posts) - - Show Bio

@petey_is_spidey:

About Flash. Since he has no knowledge of Professor X's location, it will take him at the least 15 seconds for him to find him, even at top speed. I think the professor can shut down hi brain in that amount of time. X for both rounds, but not by a lot.

#33 Posted by nickthedevil (12013 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL Flash evacuated an entire city in less than one second.

You really want to tell us that it will take him 15 seconds to find Xavier?

#34 Posted by New_World_Order (13011 posts) - - Show Bio

@docnick said:

LOL Flash evacuated an entire city in less than one second.

You really want to tell us that it will take him 15 seconds to find Xavier?

#35 Posted by ferventking (259 posts) - - Show Bio

@docnick:

A Flash without Speed Force can't go anywhere near that fast without disintegrating himself.

#36 Edited by nickthedevil (12013 posts) - - Show Bio

He taps into the speed force the second he uses super speed.

Read some Flash.

If he's not tapping into the Speed Force, he's not superhuman.

No Speed force =/= Flash

#37 Posted by ferventking (259 posts) - - Show Bio
@docnick said:

He taps into the speed force the second he uses super speed.

Read some Flash.

If he's not tapping into the Speed Force, he's not superhuman.

No Speed force =/= Flash

In that case Professor X still wins round 1.

#38 Posted by nickthedevil (12013 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously.

Round 1 might as well be "Xavier vs a man in a Flash costume."

#39 Posted by comic_book_fan (5564 posts) - - Show Bio

professor x wins even if flash knocks Charles out he can still use his telepathy in an unconscious state he will still shut down flash.

#40 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12021 posts) - - Show Bio

professor x wins even if flash knocks Charles out he can still use his telepathy in an unconscious state he will still shut down flash.

No .... if Flash touches Charles he's dead.

#41 Posted by comic_book_fan (5564 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm I don't remember that being in his powers oh and it said in character so wally would never kill Charles weather you like it or not in this scenario Charles wins so choke down your DC bias for a thread and just admit it.

#42 Posted by HazardTheFox (2 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is Round 1, then The Flash wins the moment he knocks Charles out, it doesn't matter if Charles can use telepathy after he's unconscious since the criteria for winning is a KO.

#43 Posted by Dredeuced (5495 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 Flash loses. I don't understand why people expect Flash to fight superhumans without the Speed Force. He's literally powerless without it. Wally West as a normal human vs a world level telepath is an easy win for Charles.

Round 2 Flash stomps. He can run around the earth a thousand times before Charles can even think and Charles would never be able to use his telepathy on Wally, as when Wally is speeding up his perceptions he is effectively immune to Telepathy, as he has demonstrated vs Grodd and as Barry has demonstrated vs Martian Manhunter.

#44 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogues:

He did? Damn thats fast i have to start reading more flash lol Keep in mind he has sf in both rounds just morals on in first same for charles