#1 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Doctor Strange
 The Flash
#2 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Another easy fight.  Strange can't even dodge The Hulk and The Hulk is not a speed blitzer like flash.  Goodluck convincing ANYONE that Dr. Strange can hang with The Flash.  This fight is a joke, all Flash has to do is break both of Strange's hands like the Hulk did then Strange jobs again.

#3 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

it depends if strange is in astrial projection mode before the battle starts. then strange wins otherwise not a chance.
#4 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Strange was able to react and move with the speed of thought across the infinite void to stop a spell. Just curious how fast this is compared to superluminal speeds.

#5 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

flash has shown to go faster then pritty much everything i say it would have to be before the battle starts.
#6 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash also thinks faster than a regular man, you guys know that right?  Everything about him is accelerated.

#7 Posted by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio

im going with flash
#8 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange is so inconsistent that it's hard to say.

#9 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

flash would beat current strange
#10 Posted by SlimJ87D (8906 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Strange wins it. 

#11 Posted by JediXMan (27924 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Strange wins. Current Strange loses.

#12 Posted by Prince CortSether (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Strange's auto shields would protect him from anything Flash could possibly dish out until he uses magic from the Vishanti to take out Flash for good.

#13 Edited by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

classic strange could beat HUGE players! current is a tinhead, flash wins current easy.
#14 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic strange takes it, other wise Flash wins in a stomp

#15 Posted by YouFinished (418 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Strange takes this. Current Strange? Nah.

#16 Posted by King_Namor (649 posts) - - Show Bio

classic strange curbstomps flash. current strange w/o prep gets molested.

#17 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2343 posts) - - Show Bio

classic strange kills flash easily.

#18 Posted by SuperBoyPrime1 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

which flash is it ? If it's a experienced wally west i would say that he wins. 

#19 Posted by JediXMan (27924 posts) - - Show Bio
@SuperBoyPrime1 said:
which flash is it ? If it's a experienced wally west i would say that he wins. 
Unless it's Iris, any Flash should win. Except maybe Jay.
#20 Posted by SuperBoyPrime1 (6 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: I completely agree. Strange is a beast sorcerer but he's still human.
#21 Posted by Illuminatus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone seems to have the right idea. 
 
Classic Strange turns Flash inside out, Current Strange gets roflcopterstomped.

#22 Posted by JediXMan (27924 posts) - - Show Bio
@SuperBoyPrime1 said:
@JediXMan: I completely agree. Strange is a beast sorcerer but he's still human.
Well he was. Not so much anymore.
#23 Posted by MutenRoshi (851 posts) - - Show Bio

A bloodlusted Flash destroys current Strange, classical Strange might win in a random encounter

#24 Posted by SpawNgengiskhaN (179 posts) - - Show Bio

The Flash isn't just some fast track star that can run a mile in less than a second. Some people fail to realize that when you have the ability to move faster than the speed of light(when I say faster, I mean a lot faster), you could literally punch someone going that fast and take their head clean off their body. There are many different ways that the Flash could win against Dr. Strange. Before Dr. Strange could even think about how hes gonna win the fight he would have already lost. The Flash could possibly run circles around Dr. Strange and Dr. Strange wouldn't even know it. Flash is one of the most powerful superheroes in DC. Flash wouldn't even get killed by Superman if they fought in my opinion.

#25 Posted by SpawNgengiskhaN (179 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually I take that back. Classic Dr. Strange could put up an okay defense against Flash, but he wouldn't be able to kill Flash IMO. I see Flash wearing out Classic Dr. Strange anyways.

#26 Posted by ALMIGHTY (596 posts) - - Show Bio

Can classic strange beat Classic flash ???

#27 Posted by nickthedevil (11088 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash.

#28 Edited by ShootingNova (12985 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash crushes Current Strange like a sack of potatoes getting stomped on by a bloodlusted African Elephant, Classic Strange wins.

Online
#29 Posted by BlackDove (375 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash.

#30 Posted by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL I could see The Flash sending Dr. Strange back to the crappy Harry Potter movie

#31 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

doc strange wins

#32 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

Flash crushes Current Strange like a sack of potatoes getting stomped on by a bloodlusted African Elephant, Classic Strange wins.

#33 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
Flash also thinks faster than a regular man, you guys know that right?  Everything about him is accelerated.
EVERYthing? ;)
#34 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Everyone seems to have the right idea. Classic Strange turns Flash inside out, Current Strange gets roflcopterstomped.

This.

Modern Strange is kind of a joke.

#35 Posted by XiiX (4770 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash punches him in the face. Flawless victory.

#36 Posted by Pokergeist (22303 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

Classic Strange wins it.

@JediXMan said:

Classic Strange wins. Current Strange loses.

@Prince CortSether said:

Classic Strange's auto shields would protect him from anything Flash could possibly dish out until he uses magic from the Vishanti to take out Flash for good.

Agreed.

#37 Posted by dondave (26553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Everyone seems to have the right idea. Classic Strange turns Flash inside out, Current Strange gets roflcopterstomped.

QFT

#38 Posted by Wyldsong (4155 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@SlimJ87D said:

Classic Strange wins it.

@JediXMan said:

Classic Strange wins. Current Strange loses.

@Prince CortSether said:

Classic Strange's auto shields would protect him from anything Flash could possibly dish out until he uses magic from the Vishanti to take out Flash for good.

Agreed.

Lol, seems to be the common theme for answers here, and I cannot disagree with it.

#39 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

Doctor Strange was able to react and move with the speed of thought across the infinite void to stop a spell. Just curious how fast this is compared to superluminal speeds.

Who's speed of thought? If he can move ftl, his thoughts have to be ftl too.