• 64 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"Villelater said:
"This one?
Guilt Hulk
"
flash. that thing would never touch him."
what if that Thing Clapped his hands? This Thing! took on Savage,Grey and Professor Hulk together at the same time
#52 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"iSHADOW said:
"Villelater said:
"This one?
Guilt Hulk
"
flash. that thing would never touch him."
what if that Thing Clapped his hands? This Thing! took on Savage,Grey and Professor Hulk together at the same time"
uh huh. flash can manipulate time. hes faster than anyone can think. that things done without a chance in hell.
#53 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
Braise said:
"castleking said:
"never seen flash actually steal cosmic level energy kinetic yes but never magic or otherwise..."
"Cosmic" is magical? Isn't it just cosmic energy, and thus, kinetic? If it's magical, then SS def trumps Flash."
i am saying what types of energy i have never seen flash absorb before...  SS can duplicate any energy he has seen or understand.. also SS  can obsorb flash's energy as well..
#54 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"iSHADOW said:
"Villelater said:
"This one?
Guilt Hulk
"
flash. that thing would never touch him."
what if that Thing Clapped his hands? This Thing! took on Savage,Grey and Professor Hulk together at the same time"
yes.  Inside bruce banners mind.
#55 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"Villelater said:
"iSHADOW said:
"Villelater said:
"This one?
Guilt Hulk
"
flash. that thing would never touch him."
what if that Thing Clapped his hands? This Thing! took on Savage,Grey and Professor Hulk together at the same time"
uh huh. flash can manipulate time. hes faster than anyone can think. that things done without a chance in hell."
a chance? do you really think this Thing is easy? whats he going to do tickle him? because as far asi know a Clap of the hands from this thing could mean certain doom
#56 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said
yes.  Inside bruce banners mind."
any Hulk's stats are the same inside or out of his mind....Green Hulk vs Grey Hulk is a example
#57 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"the human Juggernaut said
yes.  Inside bruce banners mind."
any Hulk's stats are the same inside or out of his mind....Green Hulk vs Grey Hulk is a example"
...except that "hulk" has never appeared anywhere, except for (you guessed it) bruce's mind.
#58 Edited by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

Savage Hulk proved he stronger then Grey Hulk inside his mind that means stats are the same also Savage Hulk beat Devil Hulk he was also in his mind

#59 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

A thread similar to these was done about a year ago.

Martian Manhunter has a reasonable chance to beat Flash, so long as they start far enough apart.

#60 Posted by Ceto (26 posts) - - Show Bio

It would still be pretty close seeing as how flash is basically impossible to hit or affect

#61 Posted by Shonen (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash loses to Thor with Odin force while he's in Valhalla and flash is on earth.

#62 Posted by Ceto (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash could just dodge until he went into Odinsleep.

#63 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Ceto said:
"It would still be pretty close seeing as how flash is basically impossible to hit or affect"

Not really.
MM can be intangible, invisible and in a low earth orbit, all of which avoids Flashs ability to locate of attack him.
MM's telepthy is sufficiently strong to locate and attack Flash where ever he is on the planet.
#64 Posted by Ceto (26 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Ceto said:
"It would still be pretty close seeing as how flash is basically impossible to hit or affect"

Not really.
MM can be intangible, invisible and in a low earth orbit, all of which avoids Flashs ability to locate of attack him.
MM's telepthy is sufficiently strong to locate and attack Flash where ever he is on the planet."
he could find wherever he is.....but not whenever!!! Buh Buh Baaaaaaaa