#1 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

- Dr. Doom has 2 hours prep

- No morals

VS

- New 52 Flash

- Morals off

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed force dump or use of speed mind to see every possible outcome until he finds the right one.

#3 Posted by TheTruthNerds (245 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom.

#4 Posted by russellmania77 (15956 posts) - - Show Bio

flash

#5 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (4277 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom. He would absorb the speed force the way he does all energy. It's already been proven that Grodd could siphon the energy. Doom uses magic, tech, stealing the SF or just raw power to incapacitate Barry. I love the Flash (Wally > Barry cough cough).

On a separate note I would like some help, I saw Iron man 3 and to be honest I'm a little concerned in the direction Marvels moving. It was a great movie for what it was, but the more you know about the character and stories the less impressive it was. Thor 2 Star Trek 2 and Man of Steel look great but I was expecting more I suppose. I'm a little worried about what Marvel movies will do with Doctor Doom in terms of his mastery over magic, tech, running a country and just the overall cunning wit of the character. With a Fantastic Four reboot in the works I'm concerned he'll be the same as the whackass Original movie and ROtSS movies. Just venting.

#6 Posted by Dredeuced (5972 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01: Grodd could never take the energy from Barry. All he did was eat excess, stored energy that Elias had in his laboratory/power plant.

I'm not sure what Doom can do with 2 hours of prep as I'm not sure what gear he keeps around.

If you want to talk about Marvel and their movies, there's a marvel section and an iron man section on the forums.

#7 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (4277 posts) - - Show Bio

The point was that it is Speedforce energy. It can be affected, Doomwill harness it. Even so between his forcefields, tech and magic this isn't really a threat. Wally yes, Barry no.

#8 Posted by Dredeuced (5972 posts) - - Show Bio

The point was that it is Speedforce energy. It can be affected, Doomwill harness it. Even so between his forcefields, tech and magic this isn't really a threat. Wally yes, Barry no.

Of course it can be affected. Barry lost his powers to the Dial in Dial H. My point was that I doubt Doom could pull that off in 2 hours.

I don't get the difference between Wally and Barry if you think Doom can counter the speed force within 2 hours. If you think Doom is capable of it then he'd beat Wally, too.

#9 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (4277 posts) - - Show Bio

The difference is Barry isn't as impressive as Wally. Barry isn't faster than Wally, the speed force dump is the only upgrade but stealing speed was Wally's saving grace for battles like this. IMP is negated, Intangibility negated, speed overall is negated by Dooms ability to create weapons. He's got a power siphoner built in his armor, time displacement (timetravel), shields Barry couldn't hope to bypass and prep. Without prep he's managed to manhandle the Hulk (durability), defeated Marvel earths magic users (with bro voodoo), defeated Magus. With his OVOID mind transfer he's got the fail safe key, he's stolen reality warping power, siphoned magic, power cosmic, Beyonders power, one-shorted (albeit it sneak attack and only for a few pages) the PR Molecule Man and utilizes Doombots masterfully. They alone go toe to toe with Thor and Silver Surfer.

Wally has a better shot than Barry but only because of reaction timing and speed steal.

#10 Edited by Dredeuced (5972 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01 said:

The difference is Barry isn't as impressive as Wally. Barry isn't faster than Wally, the speed force dump is the only upgrade but stealing speed was Wally's saving grace for battles like this. IMP is negated, Intangibility negated, speed overall is negated by Dooms ability to create weapons. He's got a power siphoner built in his armor, time displacement (timetravel), shields Barry couldn't hope to bypass and prep. Without prep he's managed to manhandle the Hulk (durability), defeated Marvel earths magic users (with bro voodoo), defeated Magus. With his OVOID mind transfer he's got the fail safe key, he's stolen reality warping power, siphoned magic, power cosmic, Beyonders power, one-shorted (albeit it sneak attack and only for a few pages) the PR Molecule Man and utilizes Doombots masterfully. They alone go toe to toe with Thor and Silver Surfer.

Wally has a better shot than Barry but only because of reaction timing and speed steal.

Barry's Reaction Time is vastly greater than Doom's to the point where it's negligible that Wally's is faster.

Wally is more impressive, my point was that that is irrelevant if you think Doom's got shields and tech in 2 hours that can remove the Speed Force connection and stop phasing. Speed Steal is irrelevant if Doom can counter the Speed Force. The only leg up Wally has here is that he's better at time travelling than Barry and, morals off, could just go kill doom before the fight started.

#11 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom.

#12 Edited by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Give Doom 2 days and he has a chance, any less and Flash stomps.

#14 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an interesting battle. Does Doom have any feats against speedsters anyone?

#15 Posted by Dredeuced (5972 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an interesting battle. Does Doom have any feats against speedsters anyone?

No, different universes. I mean I suppose he probably has experience with Marvel Speedsters but they are A: Far Slower and B: Get their power from a different place.

#16 Posted by XxGin (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom stomps this. With 2 hours of prep doom would be able to deal with anyone under Galactus level some above.

#17 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque said:

No, different universes. I mean I suppose he probably has experience with Marvel Speedsters but they are A: Far Slower and B: Get their power from a different place.

So couldn't Flash just blitz Doom before he could react? How could Doom even stop him?

#18 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8479 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: Doom have prep,he would know that Flash is coming after him.

#19 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5484 posts) - - Show Bio

The answer is always DOOM!

#20 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash.

#21 Posted by patrat18 (11152 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Doom have any feats going against a speedster like Flash?

#22 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed force dump or Doom wins. With 2 hours of prep, Doom should be able to find some way to cut Barry off from the speed force or at least face barry on an even enough playing field to win.