#1 Edited by XiiX (9473 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (4031 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean unless there's prep either person in team 1 could Solo...

#3 Posted by DedrabbiT (587 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd hate to say it but yeah, supermanwithatan01 is right. Speedsters take this I believe. Win by any means basically means no morals right? Or even bloodlust? Wally is gonna steal their speed yo.

#5 Posted by russellmania77 (15822 posts) - - Show Bio

mismatch on a global scale

#6 Edited by DedrabbiT (587 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by Dredeuced (5837 posts) - - Show Bio

The speedsters would have a hard time killing either of them. If Thanos has his shields up I think he can take this.

TBH though, Zoom and Wally could beat Thanos the same way the Runner did: Beat the crap out of him faster than he can respond to. They're both arguably faster than Runner and hit in that class. I dunno, there's a lot of what ifs in this fight.

#8 Posted by dondave (38893 posts) - - Show Bio

Both sides could win

#9 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (4031 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally can vibrate through forcefields. That shouldn't be an issue. Hes shown this ability plenty of times, even through Green Lantern constructs. All hed have to do is vibrate at the frequency of the energy creating the forcefield. He could steal their kinetic energy and let Zoom kill them. Both Darkseid and Thanos can be harmed by physical means. Zoom snaps his fingers and destroys buildings, Wally's infinite mass punch hypothetically should be th hardest hit, force wise, due to being "infinite" (the amount of mass required to achieve the speed of light). It makes perfect sense. Anyways morals on, Wally loses but Hunter kills them, morals off Wally or Hunter could solo. Hunter might stalemate unless he busts through the forcefield.

#12 Edited by linsanel_Doctor (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Both sides could win

probably this^

#13 Posted by CharlieJade (415 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone who thinks Zoom or Flash has any sort of chance against Darkseid has a hole in their head, Flash fanboys are just pathetic .

Darkseid, the real Darkseid should solo

#14 Posted by FlashKnight (470 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Equonox (968 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone who thinks Zoom or Flash has any sort of chance against Darkseid has a hole in their head, Flash fanboys are just pathetic .

Darkseid, the real Darkseid should solo

Not without plot devices he can't. If either of team 1 goes all out (which, as per the OP, they are) neither member of team 2 could ever tag them. Team 2's only hope is if Thanos has the IG (with which he has shown to react to FTL attacks), but that would be an epic mismatch anyway.

Speed Steal, followed by phasing their hands into Thanos/Darkseid's heads, and it's over.