User Lists: 0

All out who wins

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I didn't really see anything that suggests the 1st could take on a being like FR

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By jwwprod

Could go either way though I'll go with Volthoom though not easily.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: creates and erases a reality just by thinking, takes all Lantern cores to fight including white lantern kyle rayner who hand waved the third army out of existent and still couldn't beat him. They need the death entity itself to beta him

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: not going to debate over reality warpers because they are no fun, but that's all stuff FR can easily do :/

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mikep12

@cgoodness: First lantern can replicate anything Franklins done

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

@cgoodness: creates and erases a reality just by thinking, takes all Lantern cores to fight including white lantern kyle rayner who hand waved the third army out of existent and still couldn't beat him. They need the death entity itself to beta him

Kyle one shotting a lot ofthe Third Army is a feat that has been completely ignored. He's never since implied he has the power to do that, which is frustratingly inconsistent.

Those feats are nowhere near on par with the celestials, who =franklin.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cream_God

@mikep12: ROTFL stomp celestial?

No Caption Provided

Make Galan his herald?

No Caption Provided

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: ya hes only appeared once i think though so his feats are limited. And didn't he need the Central Battery to warp reality?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: yes if he access to the Central Battery he could, however thats not part of his normal power-set.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: The first lantern no he didn't you must be talking about Kyle cause I can show you a scan of him erasing a reality he created for larfleez without effort and not a single central power battery in sight

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: this better

No Caption Provided

holds universe in his hand and plans to recreate it

No Caption Provided

creates a reality for kyle to show how perfect his life could have been and then erases it and shows him all the other possibilities I might be over blowing the second a bit ask @killemall

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12:

No Caption Provided

to be honest he has shown to be a minor reality-warper in that he doesnt have the full power to warp all reality just nit pick some events

No Caption Provided

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12:

No Caption Provided

to be honest he has shown to be a minor reality-warper in that he doesnt have the full power to warp all reality just nit pick some events

This scan doesn't have anything to do with him not warping reality all ii shows or at least tells in that he can recreate reality for Atrocitus

No Caption Provided

Also absorbing power to hold and recreate the universe is far beyond Franklin who needed his past self just to bring back galactus and take no name celestials who are just planet busters

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Richard stomps.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cream_God

@mikep12:

No Caption Provided

his warping powers are dependent on the source hes using, lantern ring = minor warping for a individual, battery = full warping.

where FR has shown complete warping at will and can even create universes out of nothing

and celestials are far from just planet busters

edit: more celestial feats

http://www.comicvine.com/celestials/4060-13343/forums/how-omnipotent-are-celestials-1529446/#55

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: @sophia89: I said he kyle destroyed a small army of the third army also the entity's are powerful in there own rights and he did the same for larfleez not just sinestro. Also the scans you showed goodness was one him creating a universe so they both can do that, him creating a pocket universe not that impressive, and a combined celestial beating galactus who had just got done killing one of there own and he was serving all 4 of them so.... from were I stand I see a stalemate

DarthMarko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously, how do you guys swallow that FR ****** GOD mode? I'm still in denial.....

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cream_God

@mikep12: you do realize thread creators arnt supposed to debate in their own threads :/ and everything 1st one has remotely done close to FR he needed a external energy source to do so, also if you look at all the scans and the link I posted the celestials are galaxy busters/omnipotent and FR still stomps them.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: It's incredibly easy to make universes in Marvel, a simple time travel device can create universes every time it's used.

Celestials also seem to be killed or beaten fairly often, even Sinister would have killed one if not for Magneto and the fact that there are multiple in each universe means they are less than universal, destroying almost any universe will kill lots of Celestials.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#24  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

Franklin created his own universe. As a child. Nuff said.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cream_God

@dextersinister: I'm not a expert on celestials, but they die scarcely to my knowledge

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: sorry got carried away just wanted to provide feats

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Cream_God
mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mikep12
TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheMagicStik

@cgoodness: I haven't read the arc in a while but I don't see any of those scans indicating he needed the battery to be a reality warper. I'm pretty sure he just needed to feast on their emotions for a little while then he became strong enough to reality warp the Universe. Anyways before that, those weren't dreams, he was really changing reality.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Volthoom created his own Universe when he was an ancient immortal being nuff said?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By New_World_Order

Franklin Richards.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin created his own universe. As a child. Nuff said.

Technically a large particle collider (I mean a very large one, far larger than what we have on Earth) is capable of budding off the new universe.

Volthoom at full power almost successfully rewrite the entire history of the DC universe.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The way i see it Celestials have always shown to be universal at least and FR being their equal is above first lantern. Kubik has held the universe in one hand and he is levels below FR. Reese and Beyonder have changed mulitverses but are below FR.

All these are way above 1st Lantern, so Franklin stomps

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Richards, more feats and years in continuity to gather more

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By czarny_samael666

Spite thread. First Lantern is nowhere near that kind of power.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By lol
Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, like, is Franklin stronger than Eternity?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar said:

So, like, is Franklin stronger than Eternity?

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: But isn't Galactus considered = Eternity? That part confuses the sh*t out of me.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really debating just saying I don't know how no name celestials without feats are universal when 4 of them can't take galactus at the same time without combining

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar said:

@jwwprod: But isn't Galactus considered = Eternity? That part confuses the sh*t out of me.

No Galactus is nowhere near on Eternity's level though it has been stated at times that he is also equal to Eternity when he is at full power though statements have never really lived up to it.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: And then this is where i really get confused. Galactus (apparently) is never at full power or fully fed. So if there had been a fully fed Galactus, could Franklin still have done what he did? Common sense says yes, but comic logic gets real confusing once we get into cosmic beings, and i'm not knowledgeable enough on the topic.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol reading this thread you get the real feel like nobody reads Green Lantern.

Volthoom is the highest tier of reality benders, he thinks it, it happens. Just because Franklin has a longer history does not make him stronger.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jwwprod

@cor_tsar: That a very good question, though if Galactus at full power being equal to Eternity is true then I don't think Franklin is going to make Galactus his herald.

The closet we've seen to a full power Galactus was the Last Planet Standing story arc from the MC2 universe where he supposedly became more powerful then the Living Tribunal though that story arc is not canon (though it's most likely canon to the Living Tribunal since he exists in all universes simultaneously).

There is also that freaking Ultimate Nullifier! (though that's not go that far).

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Darkbiscuit

@jwwprod: Galan is said to be full power when he vonsumes every planet. Getting that from a fellow viner but I dont remember who so i guess not too reliable :(.

Celestials rarely die...whoever said that is silly (too lazy to scroll up on mobile).

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By lol

@cgoodness: It's incredibly easy to make universes in Marvel, a simple time travel device can create universes every time it's used.

Celestials also seem to be killed or beaten fairly often, even Sinister would have killed one if not for Magneto and the fact that there are multiple in each universe means they are less than universal, destroying almost any universe will kill lots of Celestials.

I expect nobody buy this s#1t

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

It took all the Corps to even stand up to Volthoom, he laughed off Parallax Sinestro's attacks and it took Nekron to take him down. I'm not too entirely knowledgeable on Franklin's feats but I don't think Volthoom is being brushed off here so easily.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It took all the Corps to even stand up to Volthoom, he laughed off Parallax Sinestro's attacks and it took Nekron to take him down. I'm not too entirely knowledgeable on Franklin's feats but I don't think Volthoom is being brushed off here so easily.