Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Joewell911

Fire Nation:

• Leader: Firelord Ozai
  • They have 1,001,000 troops, all weapons, plus Azula, Ozai, and anybody else stuporting the Fire Nation during the war
  • No Comet

Germany:

• Leader: Red Skull ( still real life version though )
  • They have 1,150,000 troops and all weapons they used in WWII
  • No Nukes

Both have 1 year prep with full info

Fight takes place all over the world ( no other population )

If The Fire Nation wins they must fight WWII U.S.A. ( comet on, nukes on )

If Germany wins then they must fight the Earth Kindom and Water Tribes ( no nukes )

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fire Nation

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sethlol

Fire Nation pretty handily.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Fire Nation stomps

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ghost_rider1

Germany.....what can the fire nation do against guns, tanks, jets, bombs....fire nation will lose

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CaptainDoeo

Germany.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#7  Edited By AssertingValor

Germany... Thing called bombs and bullets

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By YoungJustice

Germany....they'd bomb the place as soon as they get the call.

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Raizex

When I saw the title, I thought it was the real WW2 Germany.

But either one would win against fire nation.

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Quartermaim

Germany wins, fire powers or not WW2 tech will win this battle. Plus anything Red Skull conjures up

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Joewell911

@Raizex: it is real WW2 germany

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Raizex

@joewell said:

@Raizex: it is real WW2 germany

lol I fail. As soon a I read Red Skull I just kinda skipped through it.

Anyways, Germany has the advantage here due to their weapons advantage while the fire nation only has their fire bending. nom saiyan

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Joewell911

@ImTheDamnBatman: ,@Sethlol: ,@redbird3rdboywonder: ,reasons?

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sync1

@Sethlol said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Fire Nation stomps

What about tanks & artillery?

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Superior technology, lightning bending, better troops, have the entire four nations on their side at the end. The Fire nation stomps

@ghost_rider1: @Quartermaim: @YoungJustice: @LordMaverick: @Raizex: The Op says anyone else whose supporting the Fire nation at the end and this also includes Aang and the Earth Kingdom and Water tribes. This is an epic stomp in the fire Nation's favor. With the Earth and Water benders providing defense. The Fire Nation providing a major offense and Aang leading the charge in his Avatar state there's no way they'll lose

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Raizex

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@joewell: Superior technology, lightning bending, better troops, have the entire four nations on their side at the end. The Fire nation stomps

@ghost_rider1: @Quartermaim: @YoungJustice: @LordMaverick: @Raizex: The Op says anyone else whose supporting the Fire nation at the end and this also includes Aang and the Earth Kingdom and Water tribes. This is an epic stomp in the fire Nation's favor. With the Earth and Water benders providing defense. The Fire Nation providing a major offense and Aang leading the charge in his Avatar state there's no way they'll lose

That will sure stop Germany from nuking them.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AssertingValor

@redbird3rdboywonder: In what way is the fire nations technology superior????????????????

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AssertingValor

@Raizex: I'm waiting for the reason for him believeing that Aang and the Earth/Water tribes were helping the fire nation...

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Raizex: Yup cant drop a bomb if the hatch is metal bended closed now can they. Can't nuke if Aang air bends the bomb and keeps it from hitting the ground. etc etc.

@LordMaverick: There tanks for one thing are almost unstoppable unless you know the weakness to it. Then there's the tank train as another example much superior to anything back in 1945

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AssertingValor

@redbird3rdboywonder: um Germany had computers and early versions of Jets with machine guns and bombs

im pretty sure Fire nation can't compete with that....

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordMaverick: Some lightning will handle those jets

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AssertingValor

@redbird3rdboywonder: Perhaps, if any anybody was actually shown performing a feat even remotely close to that, but nobody ever did except Aang if i'm correct

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Raizex

@Raizex: Yup cant drop a bomb if the hatch is metal bended closed now can they. Can't nuke if Aang air bends the bomb and keeps it from hitting the ground. etc etc.

@LordMaverick: There tanks for one thing are almost unstoppable unless you know the weakness to it. Then there's the tank train as another example much superior to anything back in 1945

u wot m8.

Alright, lets put it in this situation. Germany launches a nuke from Germany directly to Asia (i'm guessing this is where they will be based) how can you expect them to metal bend THOUSANDS OF MILES away? And how will they predict where and when the nuke will be launched and landed, and is Aang fast enough to reach it before it wipes them out?

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordMaverick: Nope only thing Aang did was redirect the huge bolt of lightning Ozai shot in the second to last episode. This also reminds me of the fact Aang could create a huge tornado to disable the jets as well

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AtPhantom

Germany had no nukes.

And Fire nation doesn't have lightning bending outside of a few individuals.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Raizex said:

u wot m8.

Alright, lets put it in this situation. Germany launches a nuke from Germany directly to Asia (i'm guessing this is where they will be based) how can you expect them to metal bend THOUSANDS OF MILES away? And how will they predict where and when the nuke will be launched and landed, and is Aang fast enough to reach it before it wipes them out?

This isn't a random encounter.

@AtPhantom: Only Ozai, Azula, and Iroh can generate lightning. Only Aang, Zuko, and Iroh can redirect lightning

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AtPhantom

@AtPhantom: Only Ozai, Azula, and Iroh can generate lightning. Only Aang, Zuko, and Iroh can redirect lightning

Exactly. In a battle of three million soldiers scattered across the world 6 individuals matter next to nothing.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AtPhantom said:

Exactly. In a battle of three million soldiers scattered across the world 6 individuals matter next to nothing.

Except The 6 individuals would be leading the fore front. Both Ozai and Azula can "fly" but only Ozai has shown to be able to produce lightning while doing so. Also with the combined armies of the Earth,Fire,and Water bending troops any ground soldiers on Germany's side will be wiped out. IMO either the Fire Nation's firebenders or Earth Kingdoms Earthbenders could get rid of the opposing troops without the need of the others while taking few causalities.

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Raizex

@Raizex said:

u wot m8.

How is this considered a random encounter?

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AtPhantom

Except The 6 individuals would be leading the fore front. Both Ozai and Azula can "fly" but only Ozai has shown to be able to produce lightning while doing so. Also with the combined armies of the Earth,Fire,and Water bending troops any ground soldiers on Germany's side will be wiped out. IMO either the Fire Nation's firebenders or Earth Kingdoms Earthbenders could get rid of the opposing troops without the need of the others while taking few causalities.

1. They're just six people in perhaps dozens of battles and operations taking place daily across wast distance. Wars are won by armies and logistics, not extraordinary individuals. Just one battle in WWII could take place across an area of thousands of square miles. You think those few individuals are gonna hold back the entire perimeter if their armies cannot? Don't be absurd.

2. No one said anything about Water tribe, Aang and Earth kingdom being in the battle. "Anybody else suporting the Fire Nation at the end of the series" meant any individuals fighting in the FN's side by the end of the war, not who got in with them after the war. Otherwise the second battle of Germany vs Earth kingdom would make no sense whatsoever.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Raizex said:

@Raizex said:

u wot m8.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Joewell911

@redbird3rdboywonder: Ummmmmmm i kinda meant FN during the war, i should probably spesiffy. but i'll take nukes away from Germany too

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Raizex

@Raizex said:

@Raizex said:

u wot m8.

I was referring to my post. How is the situation that I posted a random encounter?

And random encounters happen in war every time. Deal with it.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Joewell911

@redbird3rdboywonder: Oh and sorry for dropping out on that tornoment, you can go ahead and say i forfieted

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BlueComet

@sync1 said:

@Sethlol said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Fire Nation stomps

You mean like fire nation has?

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By YoungJustice

Germany didn't have nukes back in the day, I'm not sure if do now.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ghost_rider1
@redbird3rdboywonder

Why would aang help the fire nation....or anyone at all help the fire nation...the real WW2 germany would wreck firenation...and then he given them one year of prep. Its not hard to beat a bunch of human who can spit fire with guns and jets bombing the place. Fire nation isn't gonna win this war. And the OP says anyone who supported the fire nation during the war....to my knowledge NO ONE helped the fire nation because the fire nation was trying to take over and control the world
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Joewell911

@ghost_rider1: I edited jtlyk

Kevhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Kevhunt

WW2 Nazi Germany did successfully make a uranium core for an atom bomb, they lost before they could figure out the rest.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By sync1

@BlueComet said:

@sync1 said:

@Sethlol said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Fire Nation stomps

Not according to the op.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Joewell911

@sync1: what you mean?

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By sync1

@joewell said:

@sync1: what you mean?

They have 1,150,000 troops and all weapons they used in WWII

It didn't state that the Fire Nation had weapons.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Joewell911

@sync1: arrhhhhhhhhh, let me go edit, sorry bout that

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BlueComet

@sync1 said:

@BlueComet said:

@sync1 said:

@Sethlol said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Fire Nation stomps

Not according to the op.

The fire nation has 1 year prep in the OP. So basically what you and everyone else are saying is that the Fire Nation isn't even gonna use there tanks, battleships, airships, cavalry, artillery, bombs, ballistae, cannons, catapults, cross bows etc. even though they have an entire year of prep?

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MasterJohn

Oh come on, by reading all Avatar books, some of the comics, and seeing both seasns of LOK and Last airbender, I tell you this: THE FIRE NATION STOMPS!

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Joewell911

@MasterJohn: this is during the war, so LoK wont really count

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By BlueComet

Fire Nation wins this war easily.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ghost_rider1
@BlueComet

@sync1 said:

@BlueComet said:

@sync1 said:

@Sethlol said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Fire Nation stomps

Not according to the op.

The fire nation has 1 year prep in the OP. So basically what you and everyone else are saying is that the Fire Nation isn't even gonna use there tanks, battleships, airships, cavalry, artillery, bombs, ballistae, cannons, catapults, cross bows etc. even though they have an entire year of prep?

Their airships and battleships are nothin compared to WW II Germany battleships and aircraft. They will lose air superiority immediatedly after the war begin. These guys do nothin but throw fire. What is throwing fire gonna do about missles, bombs, snipers, bullets that can hit u from distances that the fire nation cannot contend with.
Kevhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Kevhunt

Germany's military numbered some 20,000,000 at the start of WW2 in 1939.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Tough battle, but fire nation doesn't have an answer to the bullets as of now..