The Fellowship Final!!!!!

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OptimusPalm

So here we are at the final. 32 teams have duked it out and we now have only four left. This final will decide who is the ultimate Fellowship! All four teams will fight at the same time, against each other. For the first time all characters will be involved in one big fight.  

IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND DIDNT TAKE PART IT DOESNT MATTER, PLEASE VOTE ANYWAY!!!

Team 1 (phliuy)  
Doctor Strange (Yellow Lantern ring)
Wolverine (Red Lantern ring)
Thor (Red Lantern ring)
Hercules (Green Lantern ring) 
Wasp (Blue Lantern ring)

Team 2 (LordStoop)
Scarlet Witch (Green Lantern ring)
Luke Skywalker (Hercules Ring)
Darth Vader (The One Ring)
Hawkeye (Yellow Lantern Ring)
Valeria Richards (Red Lantern ring)

Team 3 (DanielThomasRandKai)
Loki (D&D Genderchange ring)
Baron Zemo (Freedom ring)
Grim Reaper (Orange Lantern ring)
Taskmaster (Green Lantern ring)
R'Kin  (Green Lantern ring)

Team 4 (OptimusPalm)
Melkor (Red Lantern ring)
Sauron (Red Lantern ring)
He-Man (Green Lantern ring)
Odysseus (Orange Lantern ring)
Yoda (Green Lantern ring)

IN ALL CASES THE MOST POWERFUL VERSION OF EACH CHARACTER IS BEING USED IN THIS FIGHT 
+All characters know how to use the rings they are given and what they are capable of, but characters intelligence and profile could determine how effective they are at using those rings
+All teams have had 1 weeks prep on their opponants, but they do not know what rings their opponants will have. 
+Win by death/KO/incapacitation only 
+Fight takes place in Middle Earth (well it is a fellowship) but this does not give home advantage to any Tolkien characters 
+Teams start off 1000 miles away from each other - so they are not clear where any of the other teams are. Battle strategy could prove very important 

Who wins?

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Stompa

I think team one takes it. i can explain it when i am out of work

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OptimusPalm

Ok i'll go first then......

Team 4 ftw!!!

lol edit: i'll go 2nd then

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OptimusPalm
@Stompa
Thanks for your vote. All explanations are welcome 

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By difficlus

@OptimusPalm: why should i vote!

:(

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Chaos Burn

Philuy wins, got a solid team of powerful heroes, all of whom know each other's stats well and know how to work as a team

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OptimusPalm
@difficlus
lol i just replied in a PM by mistake
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By difficlus

@Chaos Burn said:

Philuy wins, got a solid team of powerful heroes, all of whom know each other's stats well and know how to work as a team

this

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OptimusPalm
@difficlus
How would that team deal with Melkor and Sauron?? Sauron was Melkors lieutenant throughout the first and second ages of middle earth, so they are used to working together - and winning. With HeMan and Yoda backing them up thats quite a lot to deal with.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Chaos Prime

Team one ftw :-)

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By difficlus

@OptimusPalm said:

@difficlus: How would that team deal with Melkor and Sauron?? Sauron was Melkors lieutenant throughout the first and second ages of middle earth, so they are used to working together - and winning. With HeMan and Yoda backing them up thats quite a lot to deal with.

Melkor is really powerful from what i know (one of the shapers of the LOTR universe) but doctor strange is too much. the only guy worth stacking up to stephen would be authority's doctor who isn't here. Yoda (from EU) would be beast but not even he could tilt this in his teams favor.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By progenitorigin

Team 4 ftw!
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OptimusPalm

@difficlus said:

@OptimusPalm said:

@difficlus: How would that team deal with Melkor and Sauron?? Sauron was Melkors lieutenant throughout the first and second ages of middle earth, so they are used to working together - and winning. With HeMan and Yoda backing them up thats quite a lot to deal with.

Melkor is really powerful from what i know (one of the shapers of the LOTR universe) but doctor strange is too much. the only guy worth stacking up to stephen would be authority's doctor who isn't here. Yoda (from EU) would be beast but not even he could tilt this in his teams favor.

HeMan at his most powerful would be a match for Classic Dr Strange IMO. HeMan has to deal with magic all the time. And i think HeMan as my third most pow erful team member (again, this is just my opinion)

@progenitor: Hell yeah!!

phliuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By phliuy

lol, me ftw!

First, Thor and herc will be rune king odin force thor, and chaos king hercules, respectively.

Also, Wasp's blue lantern ring can instantly de-power every single lantern ring not on her team, and charge everyone's lantern ring on her team to 200%. Melkor and sauron both have red lantern rings, so when their rings get depowered, they die. Haha! blue lantern ring ftw!

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GhostRider29

Hate to say this, but Team 1 wins. Sorry mate!
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Stompa

@phliuy said:

lol, me ftw!

First, Thor and herc will be rune king odin force thor, and chaos king hercules, respectively.

Also, Wasp's blue lantern ring can instantly de-power every single lantern ring not on her team, and charge everyone's lantern ring on her team to 200%. Melkor and sauron both have red lantern rings, so when their rings get depowered, they die. Haha! blue lantern ring ftw!

Pretty much my explanation. And Wolvernes most powerful form would propably be Hellverine and giving a red lantern ring to a demon is extra overkill for all not global busters.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OptimusPalm

@phliuy said:

lol, me ftw!

@Stompa: ....so when their rings get depowered, they'll still be Melkor and Sauron, who are going to laugh at wasp with her blue lantern ring, destroy her leaving her ring redundant. Melkor, Sauron and He-Man are powerful enough not to need Lantern rings, and when the blue rings is out the way it wont matter

@GhostRider29: No need to say sorry! i respect everybodys opinions..... but i have to stick up for my team :)

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Stompa

@OptimusPalm said:

@phliuy said:

lol, me ftw!

@Stompa: ....so when their rings get depowered, they'll still be Melkor and Sauron, who are going to laugh at wasp with her blue lantern ring, destroy her leaving her ring redundant. Melkor, Sauron and He-Man are powerful enough not to need Lantern rings, and when the blue rings is out the way it wont matter

@GhostRider29: No need to say sorry! i respect everybodys opinions..... but i have to stick up for my team :)

Absolutly true and RK Thor and Classic strange don´t need their rings to beat them. Melkor is really a badass and as a Tolkien version of "satan" he should be in the marvel universe about as powerful as mephisto or dormammu. Sauron is only a lesser Aiur and that would make him a powerful demon but nothing in their range. It is mostly because of the "most powerful version" rule that team one is so badass.

Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By OptimusPalm

@Stompa: I have to say i disagree... Melkor could not be beat by all the other Valar together, he is the most powerful of them all. If you compared him to anybody it would be Zeus. Sauron being a step below him and eventually replacing him as the Dark Lord, should also be above both Dormammu and Mephisto outside of their own realms (which is how i'm considering Melkor and Sauron)

In the Tolkien universe a powerful demon is a Balrog. The most powerful of these was Gothmog (way beyond other Balrogs). Gothmog was Saurons Lieutenant. Sauron is way beyond what you call a powerful demon

phliuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By phliuy

@OptimusPalm:

"

Weaknesses

The biggest weakness of Red Lanterns is their dependence on their power rings for survival. Upon becoming a Red Lantern, the power rings effectively become their life support systems, and they will die if they somehow lose their rings. Death can be avoided via immediate medical attention or the intervention of a Blue Lantern, but the risk of death is very real."

comic vine info page

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By OptimusPalm

@phliuy: 'A user's red ring functionally replaces the user's heart, tainting their blood with red energy, and forces it out of their body through their mouth as a highly corrosive substance'

Neither Melkor nor Sauron have hearts. The ring replacing the heart is why the user dies. So if that doesnt happen with Melkor and Sauron then they wont die.

phliuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By phliuy

@OptimusPalm said:

@Stompa: I have to say i disagree... Melkor could not be beat by all the other Valar together, he is the most powerful of them all. If you compared him to anybody it would be Zeus. Sauron being a step below him and eventually replacing him as the Dark Lord, should also be above both Dormammu and Mephisto outside of their own realms (which is how i'm considering Melkor and Sauron)

In the Tolkien universe a powerful demon is a Balrog. The most powerful of these was Gothmog (way beyond other Balrogs). Gothmog was Saurons Lieutenant. Sauron is way beyond what you call a powerful demon

zeus is a sky father, on odin's level. Rune king odin force thor would crushOdin. Chaos King Hercules would stomp zeus.

Also: Gothmog the ORC was sauron's lieutenant, not gothmog the demon. He also was technically the witch-king's lieutenant. Sauron and gothmog the balrog were also on equal levels of power.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Stompa

@OptimusPalm said:

Melkor was so afraid of Tulkas that he ran away crying like a little girl (ok i did make up the last part but he did ran away!) . Either RK Thor or Classic Strange could at least keep up with him but IMO even beat him. Sauron is nowhere near Melkor in power he only became the Dark Lord because the Valar left and his opponents where "mortals" ( i know the elves where not mortals but they are not to compare with the Valar). He was after all defeated by those mortals something that would never have happend to Melkor. Sauron is more powerful then Gothmog but his power is a lot nearer to Gothmog then to Melkor.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jashro44

team 1

phliuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By phliuy

@OptimusPalm said:

@phliuy: 'A user's red ring functionally replaces the user's heart, tainting their blood with red energy, and forces it out of their body through their mouth as a highly corrosive substance'

Neither Melkor nor Sauron have hearts. The ring replacing the heart is why the user dies. So if that doesnt happen with Melkor and Sauron then they wont die.

If they don't have hearts or blood, then the red lantern rings would have no effect in the first place

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Fetts
@Chaos Burn said:

Agreed. Team 1 takes this.
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By OptimusPalm

@Stompa said:

@OptimusPalm said:

Melkor was so afraid of Tulkas that he ran away crying like a little girl (ok i did make up the last part but he did ran away!) . Either RK Thor or Classic Strange could at least keep up with him but IMO even beat him. Sauron is nowhere near Melkor in power he only became the Dark Lord because the Valar left and his opponents where "mortals" ( i know the elves where not mortals but they are not to compare with the Valar). He was after all defeated by those mortals something that would never have happend to Melkor. Sauron is more powerful then Gothmog but his power is a lot nearer to Gothmog then to Melkor.

I agree with this. In a fist fight Tulkas could wreck anybody. But overall you have to admit Melkor is far more powerful than Tulkas. I've never said that Melkor or Sauron are soloing all the other people, i see them as be able to compete with RK Thor and Classic Strange. And it seems everybody is forgetting HeMan. Heman at his most powerful is arguably the most powerful guy here. Id love to hear an explanation of how he'll be defeated. And yoda with a Green lantern ring is also in this fight dont forget.

@phliuy: I meant Gothmog the Balrog was Melkors lieutenant (wrote Sauron by mistake). Gothmog and Sauron werte on equal rank but its said (somewhere in the Silmarrilion - i dont know the page) that Sauron was Melkors most powerful allie ever.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Stompa

@OptimusPalm said:

@Stompa said:

@OptimusPalm said:

I agree with this. In a fist fight Tulkas could wreck anybody. But overall you have to admit Melkor is far more powerful than Tulkas. I've never said that Melkor or Sauron are soloing all the other people, i see them as be able to compete with RK Thor and Classic Strange. And it seems everybody is forgetting HeMan. Heman at his most powerful is arguably the most powerful guy here. Id love to hear an explanation of how he'll be defeated. And yoda with a Green lantern ring is also in this fight dont forget.

@phliuy: I meant Gothmog the Balrog was Melkors lieutenant (wrote Sauron by mistake). Gothmog and Sauron werte on equal rank but its said (somewhere in the Silmarrilion - i dont know the page) that Sauron was Melkors most powerful allie ever.

Yes they could compate but just in my opinion they loose. And Herkules is the perfect match for He-Man in his most powerful form they are very even. A much as i love Yoda he is nowhere near as powerful enough to make a difference in a battle between those heavy hitters. You have a really great team but philuys is overall just a bit more powerful. Oh and i wanted to thank you for making such a great and entertaining thread that kept me busy for a long time and use my brain :-) Great job man.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By OptimusPalm

@Stompa said:

@OptimusPalm said:

@Stompa said:

@OptimusPalm said:

Yes they could compate but just in my opinion they loose. And Herkules is the perfect match for He-Man in his most powerful form they are very even. A much as i love Yoda he is nowhere near as powerful enough to make a difference in a battle between those heavy hitters. You have a really great team but philuys is overall just a bit more powerful. Oh and i wanted to thank you for making such a great and entertaining thread that kept me busy for a long time and use my brain :-) Great job man.

Chees mate :)

I agree it would come down to the heavy hitters eventually, and theres 3 on both teams which would make for an epic fight (i love the way we're ignoring the other two teams).

@phliuy: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! The bookies are paying out! You win and your team has earned their right to be the Ultimate Fellowship!! It seems everybody apart from me and two others think your team wins (deep down i feel my team may lose to yours, but i'm not typing this bit out loud). I have to admit you're team is awesome. If we think about it, He Man, Yoda and Odysseus would join your side as soon as the fight began and help them take down the evil lords of Mordor.

The votes arent over yet. but i cant see anybody catching you up. Well done mate!

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By difficlus

Haha at least i was beaten by a champion

:P

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By PikminMania
@OptimusPalm
Team 1 wins.... and I'm not just saying that because the tournament seemed pretty biased towards you Optimus.. -_-
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By sandiego008

Team 2 (LordStoop)

Scarlet Witch (Green Lantern ring)

Luke Skywalker (Hercules Ring)

Darth Vader (The One Ring)

Hawkeye (Yellow Lantern Ring)

Valeria Richards (Red Lantern ring)

Am I the only one seeing this team? Most powerful scarlet witch with most powerful Valeria Richards? The others on team are kind of fodder in this battle but I think these 2 could stick together and win ... Valeria puts a shield around them ... only has to last a few seconds .... at start of battle to prevent speed blitz ... scarlet witch reality warps they win.

Scarlet witch gets no love here ....

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mrtrevorguy

@OptimusPalm: team 1 wins and Wolverine's most powerful form would be zombie Wolverine as he had the power cosmic

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By difficlus

@sandiego008 said:

Team 2 (LordStoop)

Am I the only one seeing this team? Most powerful scarlet witch with most powerful Valeria Richards? The others on team are kind of fodder in this battle but I think these 2 could stick together and win ... Valeria puts a shield around them ... only has to last a few seconds .... at start of battle to prevent speed blitz ... scarlet witch reality warps they win.

most powerful scarlet witch is a spastic dog to classic strange. guy who takes hits from living tribunal himself.

phliuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By phliuy

@sandiego008 said:

Team 2 (LordStoop)

Rune king thor and chaos king hercules are also both reality warpers

@OptimusPalm: I AM THE MOST POWERFUL LEADER WHO EVER HAS OR EVER WILL BE. FEAR MY AWESOME POWER.

great tournament though, best material in ages. thanks for the thread! Looking forward to your future ones

slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By slick23

I'll go with Team 4 just coz Yoda is in it. and He-Man as well!

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By OptimusPalm
@phliuy:  cheers mate, i'm planning one but it might not be for a few days. Everybody should fear your awesome power.

@slick23 said:

I'll go with Team 4 just coz Yoda is in it. and He-Man as well! 

You are obviously a very intelligent person! I agree with you :)

@PikminMania

said:

@OptimusPalm: Team 1 wins.... and I'm not just saying that because the tournament seemed pretty biased towards you Optimus.. -_-

In what way? Or are you joking?

CaptainGanon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@optimuspalm: I think you win. Melkor and Sauron are a great duo. Yoda is one of the most skilled and experienced force users and He-Man is very, very strong! But Odysseus? Who is he?