#1 Edited by XiiX (8734 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

After reading my own thread where i pin arkillo vs the fantastic 4. Arkillo wins.

#3 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

If FF is bloodlusted invisible woman can blow his head off. Otherwise it's just gonna be a slugfest

#4 Posted by gav (935 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantastic Four, despite not having any 'world breaker' members manage to take on epic foes. They have great versatility and smarts. Anyone totally dismissing them would be wrong, imo. I could see either win, but leaning towards FF.

#5 Edited by Perethorn (3443 posts) - - Show Bio

With enough prep, Richards could create a device to nullifie or steal Arkillo powers.

Without prep it all comes to Sue and Johnny teamwork against the Lantern, and i think that they can beat him.

#6 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

If they have morals and theres no prep. Im wondering, what could they do if he just decides to trap them in a bubble that can contain a black hole, or makes an omnidirectional beam that can destroy a city. Id list more but arkillo can basically make anything he wants. again, im not making a case for arkillo. im just wondering what they could possibly do

#7 Posted by comic_book_fan (5716 posts) - - Show Bio

ff easily

#8 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

After reading my own thread where i pin arkillo vs the fantastic 4. Arkillo wins.

linkzies

#9 Posted by comic_book_fan (5716 posts) - - Show Bio

reed built a weapon out of scrap parts that were laying on the ground that was able to stop Doom when he had watcher powers and that was with no prep sue just blocked dooms attacks for just a few minutes and reed built a weapon and a decoy weapon he built both in like 10 minutes they fight things that would make a green lantern soil themselves on a regular basis hell they are marvel's first line of defense when dealing with aliens of any kind.

#10 Posted by XiiX (8734 posts) - - Show Bio

1Up

#11 Posted by dondave (38540 posts) - - Show Bio

The only problem here is Sue

#12 Edited by XLR87T3 (2897 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

I thought Hal broke the sound barrier instantly. How is blood-lusted Sue going to attack Arkillo?

#13 Posted by dondave (38540 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3 said:

@dondave said:

I thought Hal broke the sound barrier instantly. How is blood-lusted Sue going to attack Arkillo?

That's travel speed, while impressive, if Arkillo doesn't use his constructs to immediately kill Sue, she can expand a forcefield in his brain or something. If he kills her first he can take the rest quite easily

#14 Posted by Nefarious (21284 posts) - - Show Bio

FF.

#15 Posted by comic_book_fan (5716 posts) - - Show Bio

ff no problem